[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In the future, all of mankind is wiped out by some unknown catastrophy. However, they are eventually returned to existance by a hyper advanced race of alien beings known as the Arc. One new world human becomes obsessed with one particular aspect of life from before mankind's extinction; Baseball. This curious engineer then devises a way to travel back through time to witness a game of baseball for herself, but things don't go exactly as planned. 

 

 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Growing Woman, Odor, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 6543 Read: 19204
Published: August 12 2020 Updated: September 06 2020
Story Notes:

This story will probably start a little slower than my other stories, and it might not be quite as fetish heavy. But the distraction of writing is very much needed for me at the moment so I hope you enjoy it all the same!

 

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

1. The Love of the Game by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1712 words)

2. Bon Voyage by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (1123 words)

3. Arrival by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (1020 words)

Writing this has helped me to get back into the right headspace for enjoying and creating giantess content again. I've already started working on another story with a bit more of a "straight to the action" sort of vibe. I plan to keep working on this one as I figure out where to go with it, but if it's something you'd really like to see continue, please let me know!

 

 

 

4. Figuring it out by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (1125 words)

Hey all, I've got one more chapter pretty much done so that one will be going up ASAP. However I've been putting most of my time into a new story that's a lot heavier with the fetish content. I want to keep going with this one, but it's a bit slower of a writing process. If you like this one, leave a review and I'll make sure it doesn't get left behind. Anyways, enjoy!


 


 


 

5. Introductions by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (1563 words)