[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Okay this is one of my frist ever stories to submit, so this is a test run.  Andrea is around mids 30s and works as a successful CEO of a buisnes.   Well one day Andrea ordered something called a fart muffler off the internet, and she will find out what it is.  She also enjoys playing with this purchase quite a bit.  I am also going to release my other stories so this makes more sense.  I have ton to release off of my deviantart to make it all come together.  This story contains gas.

Please leave a comment if you have any criticism or graditude


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4241 Read: 12775
Published: August 13 2020 Updated: August 13 2020
Story Notes:

So I do want to say that this story is a ideological sensitive, so if you have any triggers I reccomend not reading this story.  It also has sexual content.

1. An eager discovery by Bigbutts69 [Reviews - 0] (1749 words)

So, like I said earlier this is a finished story and is a test run for me using this website in the future.  I want to see how this goes.  So this is a nice small read.  Disclaimer this has ideological sensitive themes.  So only read this if you want to proceed  Chapter 1 sets you up for the next couple chapters.  It is like an introdutcion for how the story works.  

 

Okay Like I said in the cover story, Andrea is in her mid 30s, runs a succesful buisness as a CEO, and has not had the best of luck with boyfriends and dating in general.  She also is not the nicest woman too.  She really likes fast food even though it tears her gut up.  This chapter will be an intro for what is to come.  Pretty much she gets her fart muffler, and then let it commence from there.  I should also mention the spray was given to her by Hilda, and he has anothe injection that makes his bodu turn blue and expand when a breeze hits his mouth.  The lungs were biologicaly changed.

2. A sad realization by Bigbutts69 [Reviews - 0] (728 words)

Okay this is the second chapter of this story.  So she gets back from her errands and now it is time for her little balloon to be broken in.

3. A little grocery store visit by Bigbutts69 [Reviews - 0] (928 words)

So this chapter now he goes out into the real world.  Sadly no one is aware of the fact what is going on in Andreas pants.

4. A depressing ending by Bigbutts69 [Reviews - 0] (836 words)

So this will bethe last chpater to this story.  If I do open it up in the future I will add it here.