- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a pretty intense chapter.  I would not read if your not into toilet fetishes.

(This story is kind of sadistic. Turn back if you are not into it) 

The man was cowering in the corner not be able to move only able to think of the unthinkable. Eventually Rachel came back, and eh was terrified. She started to pluck him into the air as he was fidgeting to try and get free. She laughed knowing he was so scared and it turned her on. 

“I can not wait to have our stinky fun today. You seem scared, I know you probably do not want to do this. You probably have been begging for you mommy since you were captured, but no one is going to save you now.” 

The man started to cry again that she was reinforcing his eternal suffering. She could see her shapely body that looked in very good shape and could not imagine what she was going to do to him. 

“Now because I just bought you I have to test you out first, which really is not going to be fun for you anyways, but it will be toned back for the other things I am going to do to you.” 

Rachel then started to lower the screaming man near her stink ass with the leggings on. The man could feel the smell radiating off her ass and he instantly started to gag from the stench. 

“OHH it smells, so bad back there. I can smell it from here.” 

She then started to pull apart her elastic waistband and she dropped the little man inside. 

“Oh sorry about that your it is about to get dark too, but you will not need to see anything only smell and hear.” 

She then snapped the elastic waste back and then she was off walking to her kitchen. The man was trying to move as good as possible but being tied up really helped a ton. Every minute she would berade the man for his terrible situation for him to be in. 

“Oh Hilda was right they really do not squirm that much when they are taped up that was a smart idea. 

She then started to make her protein shake and have some yogurt to eat her snack after going out to the store. It did not take long for her stomach to start to rumble the man could not fully hear it to because of his other senses working over load. Rachel let out not a loud but muffled hot fart. After the stench hit her nose she started to gag at it. Rachel remembered she was not trying to muffle them she just wanted to torture the man. 

“On that one felt so hot I hope it does not burn your nostrils with that gag in it.” 

The man stated to thrash smelling her Brocolli fart from earlier that she warned about. Rachel knew he was probably begging and tears were running down his face to be let out, but she had too much fun enjoying this. 

“You have got to be sniffing, because that is your only supply of oxygen so far.” 

Rachel then started to grind her ass on the chair to see his durability to the crushing that was going on. Hilda said he will be invincible, but he will still feel the pain. Which made Rachel have more of a power trip. A thought was cut off when Rachel decided to go to her bathroom. The man felt his body get moved around have no on idea what was going on. He then felt her pluck him out of there. The man took in a sigh of relief that he was able to get cleaner air for the moment while she had him over to her face. She then started to put the man on counter of the bathroom, and the queen took a seat on her throne. After about 45 second she released a huge log that was crazy in size compared to him. She then picked up the man and brought hi up to her face. 

“I want you to look at this princess master piece.” 

She started to move the man near her toilet and he could see a log that would destroy building at his current size. She then began to bring the man back by her face. 

“Now I am going to put my finger over your chest and if you do not sniff like you ever sniffer before your nose is going to touch it. Ready it starts now.” 

She then started to move the man more near her steamy dump, and panic struck in. He was horrified of smelling it and he was trying to avoid it as much as possible. Rachel could not feel him sniffing so she started to lash out. 

“NO you going to sniff right now!!!” 

He then started to sniff harder and he could smell the stench more and more as he got closer. 

“I SAID FUCKIN SNIFF BITCH VERY HARD” 

The man now was bout 3 inches away from the log and he started to hyper ventilate. With that she then brought up the man to her face again seeing that he was sniffing so hard. 

“Good you fuckin cunt, my princess dump smells so good doesn’t it.” 

She then flushed the dump and decided to walk out of her bathroom. She now started to walk into her bedroom now in her apartment. In front of her dresser was sewing kit and black pair of satin panties 

“You ready for actual servitude now. I hope you like the smell of my ass crack, because your getting sewn right there.

Chapter End Notes:

Yah this was intense and it will only pick up from here once he is sewn into her panties.