- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this chapter is when he gets sewn into the panties.  So you could only imagine what comes next.

So this chapter is when he gets sewn into the panties.  So you could only imagine what comes next.



Rachel walked over to her bedroom while holding her shrunken man in her right hand. She could feel as he was squirming and could even feel his tiny tears crawl down his cheeks onto the side of right thumb. It made Rachel have more of an appetite for her adventurous side of this fetish. She walked over to her desk now and on there was a piece of black panties. It seemed like they were already placed on the dresser just for her little slave to look at. She then started to hold the crying man next to them and she ordered him to sniff.


“Yah take a nice deep breathe they probably smell so good right now.”


The man was confused because it did not smell bad at all, but could not control his emotions or senses at all.


‘Yah you smell that. Hmmm nice fresh linten. I want you to smell that, because it will not smell like that for long. It is going to be nusselled right into my crack and it will feel so dirty.”


The woman then started to put the man down right in the middle of the panties. She then started to walk away.


“Don’t go anywhere. I realize you can not with the taped around your whole body, but be a good boy and stay still.”


She started to walk to the other side of her room as the shrunken man stared at her toned butt cheeks. When she returned she now had a sewing kit. The mans facial expression was on the lines of please I am begging you not to do this, he wanted to go home now. She then started to pick the man up again to probably beraide him one more time before his life was officially over.


“Aww look at you don’t be so scared. Everyone farts you know. Woman have delicious scents that are unique that you get to smell for now on. It is shame that you have a gag in your mouth. Your probably screaming MOMMY MOMMY. You will not see your mommy again. Get used to your new life as my fart slave. Honestly you serve no purpose no cleaning or anything I just wanted to purchase one to fuflifll a kink for my desires.”


She let out another airy fart that she cringed her face a little bit as it came out.


“The airy ones are from the beans in my burrito I eat, and sometimes when I have some steak or chicken to go along.”


She could see the man squirming again and crying.


“Your tears bring joy to my face knowing that your not enjoying this at all. Just know that your never getting away from my asshole.”


She then started to put the man back down in her panties and started to sew his little body into the region by her ass crack. She saw as the mans feet were getting sewn he started to squirm even more, but next his chest would be and then his belly button and then he now was apart of her panties. She brought the man in front of her face for her to see her creation.


“Well now those are going into my drawer and you will be used in a 2 hours. Oh the stench might be strong to around all the other panties radiating too.”



Chapter End Notes:

So yah this is where I am right now.  I will be getting a chapter 4 out soon. I do not know what soon is.  It could be this night, tommrow next week.