- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A quick story that I wrote to get back in to writing and I went in a crazy direction with using myself as the giant in this scenario. So yeah this is mainly a giant male story and mostly feet, heck pretty much all feet. 

Ever since I was a child I was fascinated by the thought of giants. Mainly woman, but later on certain types of males were added to that fascination for this strange fetish of mine.

For the longest time I had wished to live out the scenarios I have seen in many pics and low budget fetish vids, of shrinking or having a beautiful woman grow to sizes that can’t be supported by physics. It was a real turn on once I got old enough for blood to run through my lower area, but unlike most guys at that age I wasn’t jacking it to sex. I was lost in the thought of huge woman. From girls in class, to my short Spanish teacher. Hell even my Friend’s mothers were an object of my blooming fetish.

I dreamed for so long for these scenarios to be reality, yet well the reality that took place involved another portion of the fetish, a more personal portion of it. What I mean is that I took a liking to the thought of myself being a giant. I even went as far as to film short vids and take various pics depicting me as a giant. My main focus was on my feet. I bet on them being nice enough to record and well it somehow worked out for me.

I would pretty up my feet to be camera ready. Moisturized to look soft and smooth and a pedicure for a nice touch. I even set up a Patreon and have a decent amount of people like what I do. But I stopped for a while, mostly not satisfied with my props or lack of ideas, but today it hit me… I need some cash. Work is not paying well so I decided to film again and see if I can earn some play money.

Okay enough of that let’s move on to what you really want to know. The size related stuff. Well it starts with me prepping for a shoot.

I cleaned up my feet and made sure they were nice looking. I even got a fresh pedicure. My nails are long and gleaming with a nice blue pedicure, a color I really wanted to try. I even got a little ankle jewelry for the heck of it; I thought it would be a nice touch. Nobody was home except a friend of mine and she was high on some nice dispensary goods and off in dreamland. So with that level of privacy it was a perfect time to do my thing. I got my props and filming equipment set up.  

My stuff was pretty low tech and I still used plastic figures which I preferred over sfx, but heck that sfx stuff would take me a lot further if I made films utilizing it. I prop my right foot over my left knee a random assortment of photos I can add to a package on patreon.

Suddenly I felt something weird on the base my right foot, but I could not really understand what I was feeling. It was a very strange sensation, but I paid it no mind. Maybe it had something to do with the moisturizer that I used, maybe some allergic reaction. But then I felt the same sensation was on my left foot. It was like that fuzzy feeling you get when a limb falls asleep, but not as intense or numbing.

I began to press on my index and middle finger into wrinkly sole of my dangling foot. I could feel my long painted blue nails press into my flesh. It felt weird since I am not used to having manicure nails, but another thing that felt weird was that sensation on my foot or lack thereof. Like it completely dissipated from the area of my sole that my finger tips were pressing into, yet all around them the strange feeling was becoming extreme. It was strange as if the sensation was reacting to my finger tips and nails. That was worrisome. I thought maybe it wasn’t a reaction, but maybe it is some type of bugs? Like an infestation really small bugs. I am pretty sure some of my fans would love to see some bug crush, but I am not up for it at this point.

I am far more interested now about this feeling. I begin to look down at my foot; squinting and then I swore I saw something move. Scratch that I felt a lot of somethings moving around, all over my soles. I couldn’t decipher the color or exact shapes of what was moving, but I did know for sure I could see movement. I was incredibly interested as if in a trance, one that was abruptly broke as my phone began to vibrate from an incoming call. I was going to ignore it, but it was Vanessa from work. One can say that I fancied her. She was taken, but I still got along with her simply as friends.

I swiped the green circle on the screen of my phone and before I can even say hello Vanessa screamed through the phone as if she was being chased down a dark alley or something. Just a bursting scream of terror. I couldn’t make out her voice but I could hear the dread in her voice. My heart dropped. I wondered if she was okay. I also wondered why call me?

We were friends, but not so incredibly close that she would call me in an emergency. I was so confused that I blocked out her words for a second and then I calmed down to hear what would be the very thing I wanted to happen all my life. The fantasy finally taking form.

“Halo! Halo! Help us! Please for Christ sakes help us!” She said with what I could only assume was sobbing in her voice.

“What happened?” I said not knowing what I can actually do to help this girl in peril.

“Listen there is a lot of us! Ok? A lot of us! We were stupid and now we are small. Really, really small on your foot. I can’t even describe what I am seeing right now, it is unbelievable. I know you won’t believe me, but it is true. If you feel anything on your foot right now it is us on you. You have to help us! Please just believe me.”

I was stunned. I couldn’t even respond to her outlandish claim, yet I knew for some reason it was true. It kind of made sense. Like she knew all of a sudden that I would be feeling something on my feet. I mean if this was a prank it could have just been a lucky guess. She then sent me a vid through a text message. I was almost afraid to click it. As if I was afraid to see that what she had told me was true. But I could feel my manhood jump a bit. I am starting to doubt this is fear, maybe more of anticipation and for something that I possibly hoped was true.

I opened the vid and I could see her recording fleeing people on a completely flesh like landscape that stretched to what seemed like for miles. I could hear inaudible cries all around her as she began to run and stumble. The light over her quickly fading to a hue of darkness that bled until the light was washed away. She turned the camera to view a pair of massive blue obelisk falling from the sky. I recognized them as my blue finger nails. She unsteadily recorded my nails driving into my foot flesh. She zoomed in closer as the nails landed and began to slowly push forward and plowing deeper. There were people unfortunate enough to be caught in the impact. Body parts exploded in all directions like it was an 80s action movie. My thick nails severed and crushed anyone unlucky enough to meet it.

She then craned the camera and l could see the ridges of my finger tips in frame, driving an indent into soft sole. I didn’t see it happen, but I noticed a prominent rim of blood surrounding the lip of the impact zone and then suddenly the vid ends.

I was shocked that people had lost their lives from such a simple thing that I have done. It was crazy to see my fetish, my dream come true, but in such an odd way. I mean I would have loved to be tiny on Vanessa’s foot or have her as a massive giantess, since being the victim of a gigantic woman was my fantasy, but this size altering fetish came true in a different form. Size altering has actually happened but I am the giant. I am the dominate and not the small victim that I had always wanted to be. Yet I wasn’t disappointed.

Over time I had gained a particular liking to the thought of being big. I am not sure how it started, but heck it is the driving force of my Patreon and I must like this role to a degree because for some reason I wasn’t feeling as much the emotional impact that I should have been feeling for that I have accidentally done to all those people.

I just witnessed my fingers killing tons of people, brutally I might add, Heck a friend of mine is even stranded on me, yet I begin to feel more elated instead of scared. Excited instead of remorse. This was kind of a scary feeling to lack so much empathy for all these victims alive or dead.

I resumed the phone call, but was unsure of what to say except “What can I do?”

“Just help us! Please!”

“Is there a way to grow you guys back to normal? Anything I can do to get you guys out of this situation?” I asked with sincerity. If I could help then I would defiantly try. Yet I kind of hoped for this to be a irreversible thing. I really wanted to live out this moment as a god.

“I-I don’t know. I am not sure if we can grow back.”

“So you can’t return to normal? Then I am not sure what I can do… You will never have your normal lives again.”

“Don’t say it like that. Maybe the government or something can help us.”

I had a feeling that would never work. I am not sure what they all did to become like this, but I am sure that they are stuck like this and what can I do? If I take a single step they die. I can hardly move my foot at all without killing them. Even if I flex my foot a tiny bit my wrinkles will fold and crush a ton of them. I think they are royally fucked to be honest. Yet I can’t help but think that this might work out for me in some way. I contemplate if I should do what I am thinking until I was certain that I wanted to do what I had planned.

“Vanessa can you record everything that happens next and send it to me?”

“What? What are you talking about?” She said justified tone of worry.

I don’t have access to SFX for my Patreon vids so I figured that using these shrunken people would give some extra spice to my vids. I will pass off everything I am about to do as just some good effects.

“What are you going to do?” Vanessa said in a shallow, depressing tone.

“Not sure, but I doubt I can help you all. Look I don’t want to sound cold, but I am going to use you guys for a foot vid, or more accurately a size fetish crush vid.”

“The fuck are you talking about? Crush vid? A-Are you going to kill us or something?” The miniscule woman said in total disbelief.

“Vanessa! Calm down and listen to me okay. I get that you are scared. Trust me if I was you I would be as well, but just listen to me and everything I tell you to do. How about you start with recording yourself licking my foot?”

I could see Vanessa tearing up; there was no response from her.

“Please go on video chat I am going to record our video chat on my phone. I need to have saved footage so that I can edit this later”

She complied easily, without a single word of protest. I guess that she was somewhat fine with this or simply accepted her fate. That was until I saw her on the screen, her face beat red and sniffling, her tears dried from all the crying she had done. She still looked sexy as hell.

Yes I know that sounds distasteful, but it was the truth. I guess it might not have been so bad if I actually decided to help her. I mean take it from my perspective. How can I help these tiny people who in all likely hood would never be able to return to their normal size? If anything what I have planned for them would be considered mercy for them.

“Vanessa like I already asked, please record yourself licking my foot. If you don’t I will have to do something really, really bad. Maybe wash you off in my tub and you can spend your last moments drowning in a rusty drain. If you listen to me then I might choose to save you.”

I actually meant spare her. Considering that I am the one she needs saving from.

She bent down to her knees and proceeded to shutter a bit at the thought of what she was being forced to do. “Come on they are clean. Now lick them!” I demanded.

She closed her eyes and began to flick her tongue up and down the flesh beneath her. “Taste like coconut right? I used a nice Hawaiian moisturizer about 30 minutes ago, so I am sure my foot taste better than you had thought it would.”

To my surprise I could see some other people behind her who followed suit. I never asked them to, but for some reason they also started to worship my feet. Maybe they thought this would please me or something or make me consider helping them. I am not down for men licking my feet, but I will admit that having people bend the knee to my whims is pretty damn stimulating.

The footage was great, seeing a bunch of people worshipping the foot of their god. Amazing content if you ask me, but then someone came to ruin the shot It was some guy trying to pull Vanessa’s face from my foot. She called him by a name that I couldn’t quite make out. I begin to wonder if this could be her boyfriend. If he is her other half this makes things more interesting.

I wonder if Vanessa would still listen to my commands if I did something to her man? I mean couple killing is pretty popular in size fetish vids. People love watching a significant other be killed in front of the one they love, so I thought why not incorporate this into this new vid of mine.

It is time for me to get this pests disguised as a man. I squint at where Vanessa appears to be on my foot. I used the footage she was sending me to locate her and if I find her then I will also find my little target. I finally lift my fingers from my foot. Vanessa in reflex looked up at my rising fingers. I can see strands of pulped bodies hanging off my nails and finger tips. It looks pretty gross if I am being honest, but it doesn’t bother me to look at.

I bring my fingers to my eyes and I am disappointed that I could hardly make out the gory remains. I am glad that it was still very nice and detailed looking in the footage. These people are so incredibly small that their splattered bodies look like just a mild discoloration, nothing like brutalized human carcasses. I was pretty disappointed. I always liked this size scale scenario when it came to stories and RPs, but these guys are so small that I can’t even enjoy looking at their dead bodies in person.

But now it is time for some fun. “Vanessa, get away from your boyfriend.” I command her.

“What are you going to do to him? Please don’t hurt him.”

“Fuck you!” I can hear clearly from her boyfriend who can hear me and Vanessa speaking. “Stop doing this crazy shit!” I was baffled to hear that coming from him. “What’s wrong with you? Having defenseless people lick your feet what is wrong with you? You some type of psychopath or something?”

“Good. It is nice to have a hot head trying to speak up to their god before they die. It makes things a lot more juicy.”

I lowered my pinkie nail near Vanessa. I can see from her footage how gigantic and wide my single nail looked as it descended. Some people around her continued to worship my feet as if to stave off my oncoming judgment, but they didn’t have to worry I had only one target in mind. At least for now that is.

I slightly scrape my nail across my flesh; I can see some build up from the moisturizer I applied pack around the edge of my nail like snow on a plow. I can see through the footage that I am just a few feet away From Vanessa and her mouthy boyfriend. If anything the moisturizer is just what I needed. I raise my nail ever so slightly and without warning Vanessa begins to run for her life. Abandoning her boyfriend to the oncoming danger .

“Keep recording.” I order her since I don’t want her to miss this shot. I lower my nail and as planned her boyfriend is adhered to the layer of cream. But he was not the only one I caught on my nail. I can see some others flailing for their life trying to free themselves from my skyscraper like nail, but of course it their struggles would be for naught. Yet I couldn’t just expect them to stay still and accept their fate. I mean they need to try to survive right? Good on them. It won’t help though and even if they did get free they will eventually just die another way.

No matter what they will end up dead somehow and put in a vid for my supporters to fap to. I guess that is pretty fucked up now that I think about it. Especially since those horny ladies and gents will think this all just some amazing SFX and in no way think that they are masturbating to the deaths of actual people. Granted I am sure some might be into it if they knew that this was not some computer generated effect, but the actual slaughtering of people they don’t know.

I lift my nail and bring it toward my massive meaty toes. Mind you this is not my description. This is literally how some fans would describe my toes and well I can’t disagree. I don’t want to be vain but my toes are incredibly smooth and plump to the touch. These poor tiny people are going to experience what so many people who view my content have dreamed about. Being a victim of my mighty toes.

Hell Just thinking about this is getting me excited. It was one thing when I accidently crushed those people under my fingers, but this is something entirely different. This is me being fully aware of the sins I will commit and I know full well that I am purposely victimizing the lives of helpless people for my sick gratification.

I begin to film what I am about to do with a camera of mine since Vanessa cant record what I am going to do in detail from where she is on my foot. I zoom in and I can kind of see the tiny bodies. Yes I can see them moving even if the camera is out of focus, but once things get into focus then damn the detail is great. Not as great as when Vanessa shot from her perspective, but the camera can certainly pick up the tiny bodies squirming in the translucent muck stuck to the edge of my nails.

I began to curl my toes as I inched my nail closer to them. I am sure they knew that they and my flexing digits were going too acquainted very soon. My toes rubbing against one another made a smooth grating noise. It sound pleasant to me, but I am sure it sounded ear blistering to them.

My curling monolithic toes were probably unreal for them to comprehend. They were so incredibly huge yet moved with such ease and speed. I could not understand without being in the situation but this must be so frightening that I won’t be surprised by anyone who sees this sight would die of pure shock.

I stop teasing the tiny people and begin to use these helpless specs for the money shot content. I can see Vanessa on my phone crying like a spoiled kid. She had lost the ability to form words she could just whimper and mumble as she just looked as my nail with her boyfriend in tow headed towards my colossal toes.

I gently scraped my nail down the curvature of the side of my middle toe. I tried to keep them all alive, but I suppose that I was asking for way too much. Unfortunately I can already tell that some were crushed the moment my nail made contact with the flesh of my toe. But I really did try my best to keep as many of them alive as possible. Honestly I am not sure if Vanessa’s boyfriend was already killed. Heck I am now glad that I got so many people trapped on my nail. It would have been shitty to get one person and then just have them die the moment my nail touches my toe.

But I salvaged what remaining life I could. I looked at the squirming movements on my toe and I realized that I have a decent amount of them stranded on my massive toe. It is so surreal to see itty bitty human beings just struggling to escape from just a single digit. I can’t even describe how empowering this feels. It is almost scary how much larger I am compared to these fellow human beings, who are now resigned to being nothing more than speck sized fetish film props.

I stop savoring the view, because now is time for the fun, for me that is. I slowly curl my toes. Just to make them fear the situation even more. Watching my toes curl from the comfort of my nail must have been scary enough for them but now being on my toe watching as my other tower like digits dance around them, realizing that all it would take is for me to just scrunch my toes to kill them all. This very realization must be eating them up from the inside out. But they won’t have to deal with it for long.

Slowly my toes come together. I can see the negative space between each digit disappear with each passing second. My toes are coming together, closer and closer. I then realize that it is nearly over. I can see them scurrying, but it was all for naught. They then begin to disappear as the sides of my toes press together. I swear I can feel every tiny body convulsing and struggling to be freed and then the feeling ends.

My toes are tightly squeezed together. Their bodies compacted into packed up red and pinkish gunk. I then spread my toes and zoom in the camera to see the little remains of what used to be people.

I put down the camera to look at my phone. The people are in shock of what they have seen. Especially Vanessa who had just lost someone she loved, yet she doesn’t put down the camera. She continues to follow my orders. I guess that she is so afraid of what I might do to her if she doesn’t film, but she won’t have to think about that for long.

I figured it would be time to end this already, especially since I am not sure how long it will be until Vanessa gives up on life and stops recording. So without any warning I begin to gently rub my foot. The footage on Vanessa’s side is pure chaos. I can see my fingers in the distance gliding and pushing into my skin.

I can hear the symphony of chaotic screams all around the poor tiny camera woman. They all knew this was the end of each and every one of their lives. I began to flex my feet. My wrinkled soles rolled like valleys. I could feel life being wiped out between the folds of flesh.

It was almost too easy. I was a bit disappointed at how simple it all was. They died with such ease. But at least the footage was good. It was at this point I thought I had a good enough vid. It was a shame I could never produce anything like this again. Heck I wish I knew how it happened. Vanessa said they were acting stupid and this happened. Did they do some magic an experiment; heck I will never know now.

I was about to finish off any other left over feeling on my foot Vanessa included, that was until my friend Ciara woke up from her weed induced coma.

“What ya doing?” She said still very much out of it. “Recording that fetish stuff?” I admitted to her that I made vids on my spare time, never really much into detail. But I guess with the camera and tripod she knew what I was doing.

“I want to be in it. Come on!”

She was clearly not of the right mind set, but she kept coming closer. The only thing I could think of was passing her a Mardi gras mask. “Put this on.” If she insisted on being in the vid I decided to cover her face. I should have told her to just go back to sleep, but I thought that she might be able to spice somethings up.

‘Now what can I do?”

This was crazy, my fist time co-starring with a giantess for a vid. There wasn’t much she could do though, except clean up of whoever was left alive on my foot.  

“How about you lick my foot?” She just smiled at me and then closed her eyes. She moved her face closer to my foot. Vanessa aimed her phone at the god like face looking down at her. She was so colossal,  She  looked like a frightening goddess. She leaned in closer. He lips subtly parting, a globby bubble of saliva popped as her wet lips became more agape. Her warm hemp smelling breath escaped her mouth as she made an audible “ahhh” to add pageantry to the moment.

Her pink tongue gradually slithered from her ever widening maw. It hung limp, and oozing with a sticky natural solution, some of which dripped onto my foot. It feet very warm and gooey, yet it was very loose enough to trail down the slopes of my foot.

I could see on the camera the saliva trail like a small moving flood, devouring the tinies unlucky enough to be in its path. But that was nothing compared to what happened next. Her tongue came in contact with my foot. It felt odd to tell the truth at least I could actually feel her  tongue unlike Vanessa and the others who tried to worship me earlier.

I could see as her tongue raged towards the tinies. To the tinies it must have looked like a massive pink wall was collapsing on them. She lapped her tongue all around my foot. I could feel as the movements on my foot just stopped every place her tongue went.

They were at the mercy of the stoned goddess’s unforgiving tongue. Getting my foot licked didn’t really feel too good. I guess I am not into getting worshipped like this, but it made great content. Each shot looked like it came out of a disaster movie. I could see bodies being flattened some even left in perfect shape, but then carried away into my friend’s mouth to be finished off. I can’t even imagine how hellish it must be inside her body. Getting eaten alive must be so incredibly frightening.

She was almost done I could hardly feel the tinies any more just a tiny patch of them left where Vanessa is located. Ciara licked her glossy lips right before taking in her last bit of my foot.

All I could see was the monstrous tongue crashing down as Vanessa cried and pleaded to whatever god she believed in of hoped would hear her. Then Vanessa’s cries went silent, but the phone still recording as it was stuck onto my friends tongue. I could only look at the horror on very taste bud. Body parts crushed to the point they are indistinguishable. Torrents of blood infused saliva and lastly injured people alive struggling on her tongue. Her tongue was then receding back into her cavernous maw and it was at that moment I heard Vanessa let out a scream for dear life. She might have been passed out and just awoke the moment she was being swallowed.

The screen was pitch black and I could only hear the sloshing of Ciara’s tongue and saliva. She then made an audible and physical gulp. It at that point the phone was destroyed. It was a shame since a full tour would have made a nice vid.

Well that was interesting. I guess I will upload edit this tomorrow. Ciara was feeling tired and all of a sudden fell asleep again. I am glad she was up for this at least. She made this vid better, but that is when it hit me too. I was sleepy, really sleepy. I could hardly keep my eyes open and then just like that I was out like a light.

I am not sure I was out for, that is the first thing I wondered as Ciara ran to me crying.

“What the fuck is going on?” was all that she could say to me over and over. I dint understand why she asked me that until I looked around and things seemed familiar in a sense. All I could think was how? How did this happen?

I looked up and could only see the face of a goddess or more like a devil looking down at me. I could recognize her instantly another friend of mine Rachel. She looked down disgusted.

“What the hell do I have bugs on my feet or something? That is so fucking gross!”

Everyone began to scurry in a panic and I could understand why. Her face was filled with murderous intent.

“Damn stop your crawling around!” She yelled before pursing her lips and launching a translucent glob of spit on her foot. I could see in the distance the liquid meteor making impact and decimating everyone in the area. From what I could tell I was on the ball of her foot and behind me her toes were elevated like mountains through the clouds, heck that comparison is too small. Her toes were beyond any structure, manmade or natural.

In fact her whole foot was more than I could comprehend. Each ridge was like a small hill. I tried to run, but I didn’t know why. I know I would not leave this situation alive. Heck I don’t even know how I got here. I wonder if Vanessa did something similar. Like maybe she had an experience with tiny people on her feet as well. I am not sure what the heck is happening, but my body keeps moving.

I eventually fall landing on rough dead skin. I am more than sure that my group of shrunken people are smaller than the ones that were on my foot. Which that in itself is hard to conceive. Her toes begin to flex a bit, I then get a slight ripe aroma flow through me. I doubt her feet stink, but at this size they are a bit foul.

She then launches another blast of saliva this time at her massive toes. I could hear people screaming as they are trying to escape the cascading mass of saliva from washing them away.

I look up and I can see her chuckling, she is having fun doing some bug killing. She always seemed kind of off so I am not too surprised that she is relishing in the thought of killing and bullying things smaller than her.

It is at this point where I stop talking about the past because now the present has caught up. I am here now as speck on a sadistic girls gigantic foot awaiting death. The only thing I can say at this point is that I am glad that if I had to be put in this situation of being shrunk on a person’s foot I am glad it was on the foot of a pretty girl.