[Reviews - 57] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Past Featured StorySummary:

(Paramouth's First Annual "Nommies" Nominee for Best Story: runner up!)

A Hungry vampire and a humble borrower seem like an unlikely pair of friends, but when times are tough and they're both down on their luck, maybe they can find what they need in each other. 

Edit: 8/12/2021 Back with a MASSIVE chapter. Obligatory "a bit late for 8/8." Hope you all enjoy! (Also, wow! almost a year since I began this! That's wild!) 

The tags listed are all included in the story so far. I'll add more tags as I go.

For the record, the violent, tag does not apply to how the main characters interact, but there is violence in the story. The primary G/t relationships in this story are all gentle/non-fatal.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 90622 Read: 84066
Published: August 18 2020 Updated: August 12 2021
Story Notes:

This began as a straight forward vore story I was thinking of for a while, but got inspired to write it when I was looking through character bios by Saftkeur. The vampire is loosly based on their character by the same name. The story has now grown into something I may carry through into novel-length if interest continues and I keep having good ideas. 

Edit: thanks to all the kind words and positive reviews I received, this story is no longer a one-off. I'll continue it as long as I can think of good ideas. Thanks to all who inspired me with creative energy and motivation! 

A generally good guide for those diving for smut right now is as follows: 

Chapters 1, 4, 9, 10, and 13 have good, explicit content. The rest has hints of it, but is mostly plot. 

1. Chapter 1: Unlikely Friends by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar (15618 words)

Chapter One was written to be its own, complete narrative. As a result, it's by far the longest chapter. It details the first time the two main characters meet. Enjoy! 

Chapter is lightly-erotic and introduces the characters and the basis for the story. 

2. Chapter 2: The Man Called Green by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8591 words)

Thanks to all who left me positive reviews! You've motivated me to keep on with these characters. Enjoy what I consider to be a sort of "transitional" chapter into Vela's and Leo's adventure together. 

character and plot developing chapter with some action. 

3. Chapter 3: Traveling Light by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6174 words)

Vela and Leo make their way into the mountains. This chapter is mostly focused on character development. It's very dialog heavy and gets into the growing relationship between Leo and Vela. 

4. Chapter 4: Exploring Our Love by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2329 words)

This chapter caused me to bump the rating up to R. It's completely skippable and the story will still make sense. 

Vela and Leo explore their newly realized love for each other. 

Erotic chapter. 

5. Chapter 5: Candid Canidae by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 0] (3244 words)

The story continues! After a wonderful night spent traveling and bonding with Vela, growing closer than Leo would have previously believed possible, something comes along to put his grit to the test. 

Some action; plot chapter. 

6. Chapter 6: Better Know Your Beast by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4941 words)

In this chapter, Leo, having given it his all to aid his new acquaitence as best as he could, tries to learn more about them until they can figure out what to do. 

A character development chapter. 

7. Chapter 7: Happy Hunting by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5416 words)

Leo and Vela move out to test their strategy against the dreaded hunters, but does everything go according to plan? 

 

Action/plot chapter, very minor G/t content. 

8. Chapter 8: Mortal Coil by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4566 words)

The action continues. Vela and Leo do their best to deal with the tenacious hunters they so underestimated before, but will they be able to deal with the persistent threat?

 

Action/plot chapter, some G/t content near the end. 

Edit: added a paragraph during the G/t scene near the end of this chapter. 

9. Chapter 9: Settling Depths by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7219 words)

Leo and Vela are guided to the naga settlment, and Leo gets his first taste of what it means to be "indebted" to the peculiar species. 

 

Lewd chapter. Heavy G/t content. so beware/enjoy! 

10. Chapter 10: Detour by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 0] (4242 words)

A very interesting development takes place for Leo as he slumbers deep inside of his lover: things that may compell him to explore deeper. 

Smutty chapter, little plot, Full-Tour. 

11. Chapter 11: Departure by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4036 words)

Vela settles some "debts" with the Nagas in a way she knows they'll appreciate, and she departs for her private expedition. 

 

Plot Chapter, very minor erotic content. 

12. Chapter 12: A Brief Review by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (6041 words)

After Vela's departure, Leo catches Jackie up on everything she missed over the last day, and the two of them get more comfortable with their living arrangments for the next several days with their naga hosts. 

A plot and character chapter. No explicit content. 

13. Chapter 13: A Day Worth Naming by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (18205 words)

Hello, friends! Did you miss me? I'm back with a real hefty chapter that frankly competes with the first one. It's heavily sensual, explicitly sexual, and starts a little slow, but really picks up a little less than half way in. I considered breaking it in two, but it really ought to be one. Control+F the word "forest" if you're just here for smut.

Scroll to the bottom if you want a brief breakdown of this chapter's tags and content. I don't want to post that at the top anymore for fear of spoiling it for those who'd prefer not to know! 

Jackie heavy chapter. She and Leo spend their first day immersed among the nagas and their culture. What do they get up to? 

Enjoy!