- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note the tags please, I will use both large males and females in the future and there will be a lot of transformation/body horror. I’ll give the most important tags on each chapter title/start of chapter but this is an unaware story where the bigs stay 100% unaware unlike many other on this site. This chapter is an introduction and a bit of light foot crushing, don’t worry most won’t have as many author’s notes or as much “story telling” unless people want that. Reviews, espically with corrections or ideas are very welcome. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

A long time ago humans and Fae were not so different and they lived together in a strange harmony trading Fae wishes for human inventions. As time went on however human ambitions and inventions grew and grew but the fae magic stayed as it always had, human demands soon outstripped fae magic and afraid of the ever more imbalanced partnership they marshalled all of their power to find a safe place for their future. Together the fae wished as one to be able to hide from the human world, to always have the space they needed and to be as tough as anything the humans could build.

 

They should have known better because wishes used for your own benefit never end well.

 

Hundreds of years later the once proud fey are now miniscule fairies stranded in a very human world and so tiny and hidden that they have long been forgotten.

 

-------

 

Raisie was still inches away from the edge of a paving stone she had spent much of the last day in when the thuds started up again. “Seriously don’t you people sleep at night anymore?” In Raisie’s mind electric street lighting was yet another terrible human invention, and thanks to it fairies don’t even have the nights anymore. “Half the world at any given moment not enough eh?” desperately she pumped her little legs as hard as she could, the faint slap of little bare blue feet on concrete seemed almost mockingly tiny contrasting to the rolling thunder of human footfall. BOOM BOOM BOOM, each crash louder and louder, she wasn’t going to make it to the safety of the crack in time, she was going to have to face the giants and try to dodge.

 

Breathing heavily from her pointless sprint and bent double with her hands on her knees Raisie turned around, even after all this time there was something pants-shittingly terrifying about seeing a human walk towards her. It was more than just their height, although that should have been enough given the fact that Raisie would have had to jump and stretch to so much as touch a human ankle, but fairies simply weren’t meant to be this size other tiny creatures had superfast reflexes the ability to scale sheer faced surfaces or wings, come to think of it humans always draw us with wing, the bastards. As the human moved in Raisie’s eyes widened in fear, as if they were trying to take it all in and give her something useful, smallish by human standards the woman’s clothes: beanie, bomber jacket, simple white t-shirt and jeans probably marked her out as young although at this point Raisie had given up on trying to keep their ever changing society straight. The fat laced skaters shoes with a grimy rubber sole were definitely in vogue at the moment, fairies always had plenty of experience in that department.

 

BOOM BOOM. She drags the left toes forwards when she steps, better go to the right, left stride two inches longer that give a bit of rotation to account for… steady pace not drunk … good good nice consistent stride… not to fast on the downswing plenty of space for the old dash and through.

 

BOOM BOOM two more steps and the titan right toes slammed down just in front of Raisie who, steeling her nerves dashed forwards as the skate shoe lifted up, YES YES YES NOT TODAY HUMMIE I – Raisie’s triumphant monologue was interrupted by a tuneless cacophony overhead.

 

-------

 

Rachel paused mid step on the empty street as her phone went off again, fishing it out of her pocket to confirm the caller ID, I go one day without calling home and dad loses his mind, he’s already called three times times in the last fifteen minutes. Shaking her head Rachel muted the call and set off down the street to her course mates place. He’s just going to have to wait until morning, I’m already late for pres besides he has to learn I’m a big girl now.

 

-------

 

Forget electric lights, phones are the worst. As the grimy sole came barrelling down Raisie sighed she knew the drill by now. First came the pressure then the tingles that were all that remained of her magic and then the expansion. There was no other word for it Raisie form and sense distorted, strained and stretched in a disorientating moment until with a POP her new form had merged with the fashionably dingy shoe. Her pelvis positioned right beneath the heel, spine stretched and bent backwards around the toes, holes punched between her ribs to hold laces which in turn pinned the shoe’s tongue (better known to Raisie as her head) down arms and legs were bound together in completing the excruciating arch to form the ankle support. Finally as the process completed her senses realigned with throughout this new form, muggy heat from within, damp cotton sock and the cold hard pavement below. And just like the paving stone before it this was to be the totality of her experience until the age old “wish” deemed her in a place sufficiently far from the human gaze.

 

To any other perspective nothing had changed no one, not even a fairy could see any change or hear Raisie’s voice but her. She screamed anyway, it was cathartic sometimes.