[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

A long time ago the fae wished to be able to hide from the human world, to always have the space they needed and to be as tough as anything the humans could build.

They should have known better because wishes used for your own benefit never end well. Hundreds of years later they are now miniscule fairies stranded in a very human world and so tiny and hidden that they have long been forgotten.

 


Rated: R
Categories: Feet, Object, Unaware, Fantasy, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 938 Read: 3399
Published: August 19 2020 Updated: August 19 2020

1. An Introduction and a Shoe by StepEasy [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (938 words)

Note the tags please, I will use both large males and females in the future and there will be a lot of transformation/body horror. I’ll give the most important tags on each chapter title/start of chapter but this is an unaware story where the bigs stay 100% unaware unlike many other on this site. This chapter is an introduction and a bit of light foot crushing, don’t worry most won’t have as many author’s notes or as much “story telling” unless people want that. Reviews, espically with corrections or ideas are very welcome.