- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

Lillisprings was said to be one of the most beautiful Lilliputian cities in the whole Lilliputian world, it was a place filled with exquisite lakes and stunning green fields that stretched as far as the eye could see. This place filled with such wonder and beauty, one day without warning was wiped from the face of the earth leaving nothing but a massive foot print crater where the city once stood. The only one who could have made such a massive impression on the ground was a Brobdingnagian, but unlike the night of Ordchestor, their where no eye witness accounts, no facial descriptions given of the giant that destroyed the city and after seeing the giant monster in my mind earlier I understood. The Brobdingnagian was just to massive to tall to be fully seen.


 


I was amazed to be looking at a actual survivor of that incident because if The Night of Ordchestor was the worst Gulliverian tragedy than the Destruction of Lillisprings was probably the worst and most mysterious Brobdingnagian tragedy.


 


Gabriel looks at me and reveals a painful smile. “Is it really that surprising?” 


 


Breaking my train of thought I stare into Gabriel’s eyes, right at that moment Looking at Gabriel was like looking at BigFoot or the Lockness monster, it was something unbelievable. 


 


“Gabriel, it is pretty shocking to believe that anyone could have survived that incident.” I say in utter disbelief. 


 


Looking at Gabriel I could see in his eyes that he understood my Skepticism. The thing that made the destruction of Lillisprings so horrible was that it didn’t just end with the total destruction of a city, no miles and miles of Lilliputian land was flatten, the destruction included the neighboring small towns that rested close by the city itself, all of the majestic lakes and ponds, and even a few mountains where annihilated. It truly was hard to believe that anyone could survive such destruction. It was after this incident that Brobdingnagians where forbidden from entering Lilliputian territory without permission.


 


“I was lucky.” Gabriel said closing his eyes seemingly thinking back to the past. 


 


My head without warning began to once again throb with pain as images once again to appear inside my head. 


 


Once again I bore witness to a Meteor sized foot blocking out the once blue sky, falling on the whole city and as the foot toppled down on the city I could see the small specks of light that passed through her toes. 


 


“The Brobdingnagian woman stepped on my whole city.” Tears fell from Gabriel’s eyes as he spoke, and as he told me his story I saw it all in my mind.


 


“She devoured our neighboring towns, and drank from our largest lakes, and with a single fart she reduced many of our green flourishing lands into nothing but waste lands, Her presence alone caused the atmosphere to heat up uncontrollably.” Gabriel spoke, pain evident in his voice. 


 


“I survived between the giants toes as she stepped on the city. My family where stepped on, I survived.” Gabriel’s tone was filled with regret and I could understand why.


 


"I saw her face..." Gabriel says with pain.


 


Gabriel began to painfully describe the woman who had changed his life, and in his mind I saw her, the woman in question had long black hair, pure white skin, and looked like she could have been a model. This same woman was looking down at the Lilliputians, as if they where worthless little bugs compared to her, it was painful to watch.


 


“My heart became cold and bitter as I tried to live my life, and forget the past but no matter how much I tried I just couldn’t.” 


 


I look at Gabriel with pity as tears continued to fall from Gabriel’s eyes. 


 


“I never wanted to hurt Innocent people… I… was… just… angry.” 


 


Gabriel goes quite and his eyes turn blank as all the emotion and life drained out of his body. Gabriel was dead and for a moment all I wanted to do was cry. Gabriel didn’t deserve this. It is true that he had give down the wrong path but he didn’t deserve to die in such a manner. 


 


I turn and face Mr. Baggett who stood frozen in place. I no longer cared about why he couldn’t move, my anger towards this man made such mysterious trivial and unimportant. What I cared about was how Mr. Baggett had used Gabriel’s anger for his own selfish reasons and at the very end killed Gabriel himself the moment the poor boy was of no more use to him. I at that moment thought and desired one thing. 


 


“Your the one who should be dead.” 


 


To my surprise Mr. Baggett begins to move strangely, as if his very body was being controlled by an outside force. It was obviously not his doing, the surprise and fear on his frozen face told me as much. 


 


Mr. Baggett was grasping a small Glock 42, a semi-auto pistol in his right hand, it concerned me that it was this hand that was slowly moving. 


 


“Is he aiming that thing at me?” I thought to myself as I backed away in fear.


 


As Mr. Baggett arm continued to advance I soon realized that the small gun wasn’t being aimed at me but at Mr. Baggett himself. He was going to shoot himself, but by the look on the mans face it wasn’t a conscious act, as soon the small pistol was pointed right at Mr. Baggett head. 


 


Mr. Baggett let’s out a shriek of fright as he found himself unable to speak. Mr. Baggett struggles to break away from his invisible bonds all to no success. 


 


Seeing Mr. Baggett struggle I felt a since of happiness, this man didn’t deserve to live. He led Gabriel to his death and was willing to kill innocent people. 


 


I see Mr. Baggett close his eyes as his pointless struggles cease, it seemed like he was ready to expect his death, and as I looked at the killer, I heard something echo through the depths of my mind. 


 


“Kelly I’m coming to see you.” 


 


“Bang!” 


 


 


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234