- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

 


Jenna with booming earth shattering footsteps walks through the narrow streets of Ordchester, her shoulders brushing past the copious amounts of buildings that to her discomfort restricted her movements. 


 


"Damn it!" Jenna shouts her voice forcing the many Lilliputians by her black high heel boots to cover their ears and stirring up the wind blowing a few of them off their feet.


 


"Why is everything in this place so small?" Jenna asks irritated looking at the little people scurrying around by her feet. 


 


Jenna would never tell Breonia but this whole plan made her uncomfortable. Jenna never before had visited the lands of Lilliput and never would have thought that for her first time to these strange lands she would come as a destroyer. She would kill all of these little people, all just to join the Unseen Order.


 


The (UM) the governing body of the world was an organization that supported coexistence between the three races. To many this organization was the embodiment of peace and security but their where still those who didn't like the new world order. The Unseen Order a Gullverian secret organization that believed that gulliverians where chosen by god to rule the world, all for the simple fact that hundreds of years ago the first race to ever make contact with the other lands where the Gulliverians. To them it was their divine right to rule, and every ruler had to prove their dominance.


 


Jenna stares down at the Lilliputians below, she could hear the sounds of explosions echoing from afar. "Just get this over with Jenna. Just get it over with quickly." 


 


Jenna gazing down towards the ground spots a young Lilliputian male lying on the ground with chunks of debris scattered all around his miniature body. Jenna taking a closer look at the tiny man notices that his right leg was bleeding profusely. 


 


It didn't take long for Jenna to realize that the debris that had injured the Lilliputian lying before her actually came from one of the buildings she accidentally brushed her body against earlier. 


 


"But I was so gentle." Jenna thought as she looks at the Lilliputian wallowing in pain.


 


Jenna on the edge of guilt lifts up her right foot and hovers it right above the man. 


 


"I'm sorry..." 


 


"Boom!" 


 


As small as the man was Jenna could still feel and hear the crushing of his little bones and the squishing of flesh and blood. The feeling that traveled up her leg, gave her a sense of pleasure never before felt in her life.  


 


"Oh my." Jenna says relishing in the pleasure. 


 


"I guess their is no use in feeling bad for them. This is only natural, right?" Jenna says trying to make since of all of her conflicting emotions. 


 


"BANG! BANG! BANG!" The sound of gunshots feel the air. 


 


Jenna feeling a sharp pain on her left arm, looks below to see two men and one woman who whore official (UM) uniforms. Jenna knew these Lilliputians belonged to the (UM) defense force. 


 


To Jenna this came as no surprise, every Lilliputian, Gulliverian, and Brobdingnagian city came with its own defense force, which was in charge of keeping the peace, what surprised Jenna more than anything was that these little defenders actually had weapons that could hurt her. This was made quite clear from the small droplets of blood that trickled down her arm.


 


"What... the... HELL!" Jennas eyes widen as her anger flares. 


......


 


Robert, Felicity, Daniel, three officers working for the Defense force never thought that they would ever be in this situation even though it all came with the job. 


 


The three of them stood amongst the dead bodies of their fellow Lilliputians as the Gulliverian woman towered over all of them.  


 


Robert looks at his fellow officers. "Will these level 2 Assault Rifles really do anything to her?" 


 


Daniel sweating profusely as he aims his weapon, for a brief moments looks at his colleague. "That's not the question you should be asking." Daniel says fear evident in his voice. 


 


"The question you should be asking is whether or not our bodies will be able to withstand the backlash of these weapons." 


 


Lilliputian weapons where all Designated into 5 levels, level 1 being the safest and level 5 being the most dangerous. It was common knowledge that a Lilliputian body could withstand up to two levels with little to no harm, but when it came to the higher levels it became more dangerous, level 3 to 5 could not be wielded by a Lilliputian body. 


 


"These weapons are designated as level 2, it may not kill but it should at least hurt the bitch." Felicity said from the side. 


 


"Fire!!!" 


 


Without hesitation the three officers fire their weapons at the Gulliverian woman who raised  both of her arms in defense. 


 


Daniel with gun in hand continues to fire at the monster before him. 


 


"We are causing some damage. Just a little bit more" Daniel yells to his teammates noticing the blood on her shoulder. 


 


Daniels finger never left the trigger of his weapon and without warning the whole area became covered in a blinding dust. Soon Daniel  through pain and regret found himself unable to even lift his weapon above his head. 


 


The sound of gun fire soon disappears as Daniel, Robert, Felicity, eyes filled with pain gasp for air with their hands on their knees. 


 


"Damn those level 2 weapons are something else." Robert says between breaths. 


 


"Is the bitch down?" Felicity asks trying to see through the dust. 


 


"Let's hope, our bodies won't be able to handle much more from these weapons." Daniel explains.


 


"BOOM!!!" 


 


The ground for a brief moment seemed come alive as it shook with a fury never before felt by anyone. The concrete streets seemed to rip apart from the force. The three officers who once stood proud on their feet, found themselves 10 feet in the air, only to fall mercilessly to the ground.  


 


Covered in scrapes and bruises Daniel slowly gets up off the ground. 


 


"She's coming."

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234