- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy. 

Breonia was excited beyond belief at the opportunity presented to her. She actually was in Lilliput, and had already done so much damage. Looking down at the Lilliputians, she couldn't help but laugh as they ran away from her feet. 

 

"You little bastards better run faster, because I'm not going to watch my step!" Breonia laughs, walking forward stepping on those unlucky enough not to get out of the shadow her giant foot created. 



Breonia showing no mercy loved the feeling of the tiny bodies breaking under her shoes, the power she wielded seemed to be so Intoxicating. 

 

Breonia soon stops walking as a new idea had popped into her head. 

 

"How about we get a little more personal." Breonia says bending down and taking off her soaks and shoes.

 

 

 

  

Breonia feeling the cold air caressing her foot, wiggles her giant toes, and upon seeing a scared couple staring up at her in fear, slams her foot on top of them without a second thought, reducing them to nothing but a wet blood stain on the pavement. 

 

 

 

Cheeks red from excitement, Breonia moves further into the city causing more damage. 

 

Breonia so in raptured by pleasure and excitement soon feel sharp stings attack her upper body, and the wet feeling of crimson blood that dripped from pierced skin.

 

"What the hell!" Breonia yells in anger as she looks around her surroundings for those that attack from the shadows, and she saw it, in the buildings that came up to her shoulders, images of small Lilliputians moved from within. 

 

"You little pests think that you can stand against me?" Breonia says clenching both her hands tightly as she looked at the building that surrounded her on all sides.

 

 

 

 

"BOOM!" 

 

Breonia without saying a word strikes the building that stood beside her with her fist using full force. 

 


The building upon making contact with Breonias fist collapses to the ground. The sky grew dark with smoke and the ground was littered with broken glass, destroyed pieces of concrete and rubble, and the destroyed corpses of dead Lilliputians. 

 

Breonia feeling even more Lilliputian attacks on other parts of her body begins to strike blindly, without thought.

 

"You want to mess with me!?" Breonia yells swiping her hands through tall skyscrapers and stepping on knee high buildings and Lilliputians that happened to be looking for protection inside of them. 

 

Breathing hard from anger Breonia locks eyes with a young Lilliputian male soldier Hiding inside one of the few still intact buildings that stood proudly throughout the city. 

 

Breonia and the Lilliputian soldiers eyes soon meet and to Breonias surprise and entertainment the small Lilliputian began to run deeper inside of the building after throwing away his weapon. 

 

"Oh no you don't!" Breonia yells her eyes never leaving her target. 

 

Breonia sprints forward with all of her speed, giving chase to the Lilliputian from afar. The wind grew rampant as her body moved with unnatural speeds, and the ground seemed to deform from the massive amounts of power Breonias foot falls generated, anyone who found themselves to close to Breonias bare feet found themselves either stepped on or sent flying away with broken bones or torn flesh and Muscle. On the ground below was nothing short of a calamity and yet Breonia kept running, she kept making her way towards the building that stood before her, the building that held her target.

 

To those watching the seen before them, they couldn't believe what they where witnessing, they couldn't believe the horror happening before their eyes. 

 

The building that had braved so much destruction and chaos gave no resistance as Breonias body collided with its surface. The hard glass surface like water rippled around Breonias body. Breonias body became an unstoppable force that ruthlessly destroyed all those that stood in its way. 

 

The building crumbled around Breonias body as she stood proudly with dust and and dirt covering her body. 

 

Breonia with her right hand closed brings it up to her face and upon opening her fingers sees the Lilliputian she had seen earlier that had tried to run away from her earlier. 

 

"Did you really think that you could run away from me?" Breonia asks with a little laugh as she brings the little man closer to her face. 

 

 

"L-let me go you monster!" The Lilliputian soldier yells with fear.

 

"Monster?" Breonia asks with an innocent face.

 

"You want a monster Huh?" Breonia smiles devilishly. 

 

Breonia opens her mouth wide to the Lilliputians horror. The little man didn't have time to react as a mouth as big as a cave in closed around him, invading him in a humid darkness. 


Breonia loved the feeling of a tiny man in her mouth, she loved rolling the Lilliputian around the inside of her mouth. Lilliputian used to be delicacies for Gulliverians and Brobdingnagans alike, Breonia finally understood why. Breonia without wasting any more time swallows the little man in her mouth with a loud gulp.

 

"I guess I'll be your monster." 

 

.....

 

Colton a young Lilliputian solder bore witness to such destruction and death that he believed that he would soon go insane, as he hid inside one of the tall standing Buildings still left unscathed.

 

The plan seemed to be simple, attack from above, away from the ground to reduce casualties, and yet the weapons that they bore could only damage the giant so far. 

 

Colton watched as the Gulliverian giant before him destroyed buildings and killed innocent people without even a little bit of shame. 

  

Colton could tell that the mass murdering giant was young, which made things worse, such a young child taking peoples life like it was nothing could almost make any man vomit. 

  

Colton thinking about such things finally noticed something that turned his blood as cold as ice. The Gulliverian woman was staring right at him. 

  

"She can't see me, not from this distance." Colton clams backing away. 

 

The Gulliverians eyes to Coltons fear never left him and seeing a small smile on the monsters face, Colton runs further inside the building, hoping that the stone walls would protect him.  

  

Time seemed to slow down as the walls and floors crumbled all around Colton. Colton with unimaginable force is flung through the air as the whole building seems to shake. The last thing Colton saw was pink flesh that closed around him in a fleshy prison.

 

Colton soon found himself looking up at the same giant that had caused so much death, she stared down at him like a goddess ready to proclaim her judgement.

  

"Did you think you could run away from me." The Gulliverians voice booms. 

 

"L-let me go you monster!" Colton yells. 

 

Colton didn't hear the words the giant had spoken next, he was to distracted seeing the giant open her mouth so wide. Seeing teeth as big as him, and a tongue as big as breath, and the abyss that led to her stomach. 

 

To Coltons surprise the giants face Lounged forward, and he soon found himself in a humid wet environment.

 

"Oh No!" Colton yells as he is flung back and forth, ramming into walls of flesh. Tears fall from Coltons eyes as he knew that this was the end.

 

Without struggling Colton slides down the throat of the giant that had held him captive. His last thoughts was of the family he would be leaving behind. 

 

"I'm sorry." He whispered in the darkness. 

 

......

 

Breonia savoring the tast in her mouth could feel the Lilliputian sliding down her throat.  

  

"Yummy." Breonia says with joy. 

 

Breonia seeing something in the corner of her eyes steps away from her fantasies. 

 

"What do we have here?"

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234