[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A series of cruel size one-shots (tangentially related to each other) set within a universe quite frankly nobody saw coming on a website of this nature: the universe of the Inheritance Cycle.

Hello! This is, I think, my first proper piece of fanfiction on this site. It's a piece of fanfiction of one of my favorite fantasy book series from when I was younger, The Inheritance Cycle, and I do think it has quite a bit of potential for macro/micro and vore/giantess/feet stories if one knows how to use the tools right. I know this is a bit niche but please check it out! I tried to write it in a way where you didn't need to know anything about the Inheritance Cycle to enjoy the story. Thanks!

Note: the giantess in this story is human, but there is a brief scene of anthro vore at the end


Rated: X
Categories: New World Order, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Furry, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore, Destruction, Incest, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11331 Read: 9077
Published: August 26 2020 Updated: April 27 2021

1. Public Execution by 2KFSK [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2973 words)

When Queen Nasuada of the Varden rebellion is confronted with a group of traitors who plotted to assassinate her under orders from the evil King Galbatorix, she decides to make an example of them in front of not just the Varden but the entire world, with the help of Eragon and his dragon Saphira.


I feel like I'm the only one that remembers Eragon, so if this story gets any sort of traction whatsoever I'll consider that a win. My only real suggestion is I hope you read it without feeling worried about not understanding it if you haven't read the book. Thanks!

2. A Gift to a Queen by 2KFSK [Reviews - 0] (3672 words)

Arya, the newly-ordained queen of the elves, receives a mysterious gift from an old companion with some interesting tastes.

Decided to return to this one, because I actually feel really good about writing in the voice of this series, AND I think it has a lot of potential. This chapter is slightly less accessible if you have never read Eragon (not to mention spoilery. Oh, spoilers, by the way), but I do still try to organically explain any new concept I introduce.

Anyway, really hope you enjoy!

3. Siege of Uru'baen by 2KFSK [Reviews - 0] (4686 words)

Utilizing her gift from Saphira, Nasuada decides to put a swift end to the civil war that has been tearing Alagaesia apart. With her own two hands. And feet. And whatever other body parts may be necessary.

I can say, without arrogance, this could be the finest chapter of giantess literature I have ever written. I would love it if you read it and enjoyed it. Please comment your thoughts. Thank you.