- Text Size +

 

Little Chester ran as fast as his tiny legs could carry him, quickly maneuvering through all the pieces of furniture in front of him while his petite, little mouse tail was swishing around behind him. In comparison to him, the furniture he was running around and under was absolutely gigantic. A tall closet being the size of a skyscraper and the couch would offer enough space for hundreds of people being his size. But there was no time for him to marvel at this massive size difference. He found himself in a much more important situation right now that would require his full attention and all the strength and energy his teeny tiny body had to offer.

 

He was a young neera, a sentient and humanoid race of tinies often referred to as mouse people. Only 2-3 inches tall with some mouse-like features such as large, rounded ears on their head and a mouse tail. And behind him, the sight every neera is afraid of. An enormous neko, over twenty times his size and hot on his heels as she was hunting him all through her living room. She was a girl, a young 23-year-old woman and about 5’10” tall. Like all of her kind, she had cat-like ears, along with a cat’s tail. But the rest of her body was undeniably human, she was wearing a revealing, tight crop-top that was complimenting her slim, fit body along with a pair of short hot pants. Visibly enjoying herself as she was skillfully maneuvering through her apartment to catch the little mousie.

 

Tiny Chester had all reason to fear her and run for his tiny life. Being hunted down and eaten by a neko, ultimately was the fate of many neeras in this world. But being only 18 years old, he was still at the beginning of his neera life. And he had no intentions of being her next meal, to slide down her wet, constricting throat and share the fate of those unfortunate neeras that ended up inside a neko’s belly.

 

The neko was getting very close to him though, it was only a matter of time until she would catch him, to claim her reward and devour him with relish. She could already taste the neera’s delicious tiny body on her tongue, her mouth starting to water at the thought of gobbling him up. There were only a few things in her life she loved more than to enjoy the spoils of her hunt. Tasty, tiny neeras squirming down her tight, soft throat and filling up her tummy, ever so slightly wriggling and tickling around inside of her. A very satisfying feeling.

 

Chester was breathing hard; he couldn’t keep this up for much longer and he knew that. The tiny neera had to think fast to find a way out of this seemingly, hopeless situation. And there it was, his salvation from a very slow and painful death. The gruesome fate of being swallowed whole and alive, to spend the last of his moments being digested inside her stomach. As he shot around the corner of a table leg, he saw a small crack, an opening in the baseboard. With enough luck and a little more speed, he would be able to reach it and squeeze himself through there before the giant huntress behind him could get him. He was using all of his last remaining strength and energy he had left inside his tiny, exhausted body to reach the opening before it was too late. Once past the crack in the baseboard, the neko wouldn’t be able to follow him and the neera would see the light of another day.

 

But it was futile. The neko was merely playing with him, like a cat playing with her prey. She pounced forward and all the poor, little neera saw was the giant hand of the neko girl that was coming for him. Gently wrapping around his whole body with only his tiny head peeking out of her fist. Chester let out a surprised, high pitched squeak. He lost this game of cat and mouse.

 

“So close…” he panted, not having any strength left to struggle. There was no way to escape her now anyway. She held him gently but firmly inside her soft, warm hand, looking down at him with a mischievous smile as she licked her lips at him, showing off her sharp, white fangs and leaving no illusions as to what would happen next. Chester looked up at her nervously, gulping hard while drops of sweat were running down his forehead. He couldn’t help it, even after all the times they played this game he could never get used to it. It was an intense experience.

 

“Alright… alright. You got me. I lost… you can stop now. Please don’t scare me like this, darling.” Chester said, completely out of breath but in a loving tone while petting her fingers. This was indeed just a game, the two knew each other already and were in fact a couple. Her name was Lily and they’ve met each other for the first time only a few days ago.

 

“Haha, I’m just teasing you Chet!” The neko started, giggling playfully as the predatory expression on her face quickly faded, being replaced with a warm, loving smile.

 

“You’re lucky that I love you so much, you adorable, little morsel,” Lily added before lifting him up towards her face, giving him a big, loving kiss. Chester could feel her warm breath washing all over him as his head sank into her soft lips, shuddering as he hears the word ‘morsel.’ For him, this situation he found himself in was still all new and kind of eerie. His entire life he was told to stay as far as possible from any neko, hearing horror stories from the few neeras that survived a meeting with one. And on their first meeting before becoming a couple, Lily tried to eat him just like she would eat any other neera. Not always would she manage to hide it from him. He knew it was a part of her nature, and then there was also her roommate, her sister, with a lot fewer inhibitions to show him that neeras are nothing but food and playthings in this world.

 

“M-Morsel?” He asked shyly while returning the kiss as best as he could at his size of merely 3 inches.

 

“Mousie! I said mousie, hun.” Lily replied quickly, trying to reassure him while looking a bit guilty for scaring him so much today. She really liked him and appreciated it a lot that he would stay with her. She would argue that these games of cat and mouse were for his own good, training and preparing him for the real danger, in case she wasn’t there to protect him. But in truth she enjoyed them a lot more than she would like to admit.

 

“Awe… c’mon. You know I wouldn’t eat you; I love you!” The cheerful neko added and continued to pave him with kisses, proving her undeniable affection for the tiny neera.

 

“Want me to show you again just how much I love you?” Lily asked her tiny boyfriend, giving him a lascivious wink.

 

The cheeks on Chester’s little face quickly started to glow a bright red, blushing hard as he was reminded of their first night together. He has seen and experienced things, wonderful things he could never have dreamed of and would never forget for the rest of his life. He knew that he was lucky, very lucky. Only a few neeras could live such a life, protected, loved and cared for by a beautiful neko. And yet, he still couldn’t fully get rid of his instinctive, primal fear of her. After all, nekos were the natural predators of neeras, but he tried his best to hide it while being around her. Seeing the cute, little blush on his face, she couldn’t help but smile and slowly licked over his left cheek with the tip of her tongue.

 

“You haven’t seen anything yet…” Lily whispered softly, letting out a low moan before they were interrupted by a deep rumble emitting from the neko’s tummy. There was a moment of awkward silence as the little guy processed what that gurgling squelch was. Now, Lily also started to blush and reflexively started to hold her other hand over her noisy tummy as if she would try to shut it up. Chester nervously looks away, pretending not to hear anything and already trying to come up with something that would distract her.

 

“Uhm… playing with you, kind of made me hungry, hehe… I have barely eaten anything today,” Lily tried to explain and broke the awkward silence between the two. Hunting always got her hungry and normally her hunt would be rewarded with a tasty treat but now she was left without anything to eat. Chester wouldn’t admit it out of fear of hurting her feelings but deep down he feared that one day she’d give into her predatory instincts and just eat him up. And if not her, then for sure her sister or one of her many friends. So naturally, these kinds of situations were quite challenging and uncomfortable for him. The neera wasn’t sure if he could ever feel fully secure around her or love her as much as she loved him. But one thing was certain, his current situation was much better than being on his own again, struggling to survive in this harsh world that wasn’t very kind to neeras, or even worse, ending up in the stomach of a grieving, abandoned girlfriend.

 

“We’ll pick up where we left off later, hun.” Lily said, leaning forward to carefully place her tiny boyfriend onto the enormous couch.

 

“I’ll go and pick up something up to eat and you wait for me. My sister should be home any second, so you’re not alone and bored.” With that she bent down and leaned into her sweet tiny boyfriend again to give him a warm farewell kiss. Chester smiled as he gave her giant, plump and soft, pink lips a hug. She was so sweet and loving to him that at times he could also forget that he was dealing with a voracious predator. But the prospect of being alone with her sister made him gulp. He didn’t trust her at all. He was terrified of her. She was mean and kind of a bully, always teasing and messing around with him.

 

“Eh… Can’t I come with y—" he wanted to ask her not to be left alone with her sister but was cut short.

 

“Sorry, can’t do hun. Catch you again later!” Lily didn’t want him to see her eating other neeras and said goodbye. As she was cheerfully strolling towards the door, looking forward to filling her empty stomach, she stopped by the crack in the baseboard. Bending down to inspect the damage, giving the little neera behind her quite the view of her firm and round butt.

 

“I should get that fixed,” she commented before the door to the apartment opened and her sister arrived at home. She was only a year older than Lily and was quite the looker, just like her sister. Lily had blonde hair and blonde fur on her tail and ears, while her Sister Lucy, had black hair, as well as a black tail and ears. Both shared the same eye color though, a dark orange with the pupils of a cat.

 

“I’m hooome, Lily and tidbit.” Lucy announced herself joyfully. Trapped inside her hand was another neera. He was a guy, around the same age as Chester, but a lot less fortunate apparently and he was squirming around vigorously.

 

“I got you a new friend, Chester-mousie”, the neko smiled as she stepped into the living room and looked around for her sister’s neera boyfriend, waving her latest catch around in the air.

 

“Lucy!” Lily snapped at her, quickly darting over to her over joyous sister. “Didn’t we talk about this?” She whispered, guiding Lucy’s hand with the trapped neera inside down again and between the two nekos to hide the sight of him from her boyfriend.

 

“What? He didn’t fit inside anymore, and I wanted to keep him for later. Better than just letting him go again.” Lucy snapped back at her sister but quickly relented. “Fiiine. Do you want him? I’ve found a whole bunch of them on my way back home through the park.” The neko smiled and happily caressed her full tummy. Lily was tempted, biting down on her bottom lip as she was staring down at the squirming neera inside her sister’s hand. How much she wanted to suck that little guy into her mouth, feeling him worming around on her tongue and spreading all over her taste buds before swallowing him down into her empty stomach! But she had to be strong and resist the urge, for the sake of love. Another loud, hungry grumble emitted from Lily’s tummy and broke the short moment of silence. The trapped neera was terrified, looking up at Lily with pleading eyes.

 

“Please…” He knew he was done for; he saw most of his friends and family being devoured by the tall, black-haired neko but he still couldn’t give up hope. He knew the day would come but he still couldn’t accept his fate. They were careless and had payed dearly for it.

 

“Damn… you need to eat girl!” Lucy told her and was about to shove the tiny neera right into her sister’s mouth, but Lily stopped her.

 

“No, no…”, she shook her head violently. It took her a lot of discipline and strength of will to go against her instincts. She took the neera into her own hand and turned around to Chester who still sat on the couch and watched them carefully.

 

“I was about to get myself something to eat anyway, I’ll let the little guy go on my way out!” She smiled and gently tucked the neera away in the back pocket of her hot-looking pants.

 

“Really? What a waste…” Lucy added but gave in, making her way past her sister and into the living room. On the way to her room she blew Chester a teasing kiss and disappeared inside her room.

 

“Be nice to him!” Lily called after her sister before leaving the apartment and closing the door behind her. To hear that his life was to be spared took a great load off the mind of the neera who now found himself inside the dark, warm pocket of the other neko. Today was rough for him. He lost a lot of loved ones to the hunger of a neko but at least he would be left alive to tell the tale. Carefully, and still a little shy and scared, he peeked his head out of the pocket. The sooner he would get away from the neko, the better, he thought.

 

“H-Hey… uhm, Lady? You, you can just put me down here. I’ll find my way back home. Uhm… thank you! I really appreciate your kindness,” the neera called out to Lily who had just left the apartment complex and quickly went around the corner. It disgusted him to thank her. Her kind killed countless neeras and thanks to her sister, most of his friends and family were now gone. But he was willing to go through any lengths to get out this alive. He didn’t want to end up like them.

 

After what seemed to be an eternity, the neko finally reached out for him. Holding him at his wrist between her thumb and index finger and bringing him up to her face. He didn’t like the expression on her face. He had seen it before. She looked hungry, very hungry and any intentions of letting him go seemed to be gone. He started to panic again. Desperately, he tried to get free, even if this would mean a fall to certain death. But it was futile, she was just way too strong for him. Lily just stared at him, licking her lips as her mouth started to water.

 

“You’ve said… you would let me go!” The neera pleaded, still trying hard to slip out of her grip.

 

“Sorry little guy, I just didn’t want to scare my boyfriend. He’s also a neera, you see? Now get inside there, morsel… I’m so hungry,” Lily whined and lifted the neera further and further into the air, opening her mouth wide as the neko now dangled him by his tail in the air. Under him was the terrifying sight of her open maw. Strings of saliva, giant sharp fangs and the dark, twitching entrance to her throat, which was nothing more than a gateway to her waiting belly.

 

“Please don’t! I beg y—” were the last words she heard from him, cut short by the impatient neko who finally let go of him, only to make him fall right onto her wet, soft tongue. She closed her eyes and rolled her tongue back into her mouth with the tiny neera on top of it. As her lips already closed behind him, he realized what happened and that he indeed was inside her mouth now, about to be eaten. It was dark, steamy, warm and very wet. He was immediately soaked with her saliva and he quickly lost his coordination as her enormous tongue started to flick him around. A satisfied moan echoed through her mouth as she was enjoying her meal. ‘He’s so good…’ Lily thought to herself and let him see outside one last time, before leaning back and sending him tumbling down her tongue, into her throat. She swallowed him with a light gulp and felt him traveling all the way down into her waiting, hungry stomach. The neko leaned back against the wall behind her and let out a satisfied sigh.

 

“I really needed that.” She opened her eyes again and brushed her fingers over her tummy. She was still hungry and could go for a couple more. Meanwhile, the neera arrived inside the neko’s stomach. The trip was short, barely lasting any time at all. It was soft, hot and wet inside, just like her mouth, but it was also quite loud. The pink, pulsing stomach walls that surrounded him contracted with each and every gurgle and growl that sounded around him. He still couldn’t see anything; it was pitch dark. But he had no time to worry about that. A pool of stomach acid covered most of the stomach and quickly started to work on the tiny guy.

 

“I can’t believe this is really happening!” The neera tried to stand up but failed multiple times. He kicked and punched around him, but it was to no avail. His limbs just sank into the soft fleshy walls that surrounded him, treating the neko who just ate him with a very satisfying massage.

 

“Let me out!” He screamed at the top of his lungs as it started to burn, but the cat girl wasn’t able to hear him. He continued to struggle for about another 20 minutes before Lily could no longer feel him inside her. But soon after she’d arrive at her favorite snack bar, ordering the next batch of neeras and making sure to also get something nice and tasty for her tiny boyfriend that was waiting for her at home.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know if you find any mistakes as English is not my first language and I'd love to hear your feedback! Enjoy!