- Text Size +

 

It was easier than expected, she thought, watching her attractive companion as he fumbled with the keys. Before her, under the cover of the early morning darkness, an effeminate, handsome young scientist looked around nervously, unlocking the science building at the campus where his creation was housed. He wasn't sure why he was going along with something as risky as this, but as she blew him a kiss and strode inside the now-open door, he felt powerless to refuse her. 

They had met at a bar near the campus, he was out celebrating the successful prototype test of his newest project with his peers when he saw her eyeing him from across the room. Never the outgoing type, he sheepishly downed a few drinks, fighting to work up the courage to introduce himself only for her to make the first move, catching him as he got up to buy another round for his group. They hit it off instantly, with the young scientist pinching himself over his luck. He had always been known to look rather "girly", with a face and body many women he knew were secretly covetous of. He was confident in his identity as a pansexual man, but his feminine features and fluid taste in clothing  sometimes hindered his chances with pretty girls like this. Nevertheless, here she was, stark blue hair jumping out against her slinky red dress and a pair of pumped up fuck-me heels only added to her outrageous presence. She was tall and beautiful with a gorgeous body and to top it all off, she had an interest in his field. For a few hours he ranted and raved about his project while she listened intently with rapt attention, asking the kinds of questions he prepared for in his head, hoping to one day be asked. 

But as the night grew long, and the woozy patrons of the bar began to file out, she floated a suggestion, a trip back to her place. Amazed at the day he was having, the now-inebriated scientist could only joyfully concur as the pair left the bar to pursue a night of carnal passion. He could barely keep his hands to himself, the amorous duo practically stumbling into the beautiful blonde's apartment, his hands firmly gripping her tight ass as they shared a passionate embrace. She kicked off her heels, leading him to her room like a dog on a leash as he obediently followed. There, she crawled into the bed, giving her lustful new friend a peek at her shapely ass as her dress draped over her figure, just barely hiding the lacy black panties she wore. Getting comfortable, she beckoned the young scientist closer with a lone, sultry gesture of her finger and he wasted no time acknowledging her request, bounding into the bed. They locked lips again, running their hands along each other's clothed bodies when he was given a new command; strip. Nervous, the young man let out a "you first.", a feigned degree of confidence showing through. She gave a sly smile, deciding to comply as she rolled to the edge of the bed and stood up, preparing for a salacious strip tease. With a rhythmic sway, she pulled the shoulders of her dress down, holding the top tight in the cleavage of her small-yet-perky breasts before letting the whole garment drop to the floor, revealing her luscious form. With a hypnotic swagger, she gave her perfect ass a brief shake before turning back to her lover, revealing a massive bulge straining against her lacy panties. For a moment, all he could do was stare, shocked by the sudden development before feeling his own already-hard cock throb with excitement. She smiled, pleased to have caught the young scientist with a well-received surprise. While he knew his way around a cock, having topped and bottomed for some hookups in the past, He had never been with a woman with a penis before, excited and nervous all the same. He stood up, unbuttoning his tailored shirt and removing his pants, revealing his own rock hard bulge. Their eyes met, perhaps sizing each other up in a silent moment of mutual respect before colliding on the bed in an entwined mass of heated passion. Together, they shared the night, exploring each other's bodies with vigorous bliss into the early morning as they stayed awake and talked and talked. 

But it was around then that she suggested something rather exciting and alarming all at once as they cuddled beneath the sheets of her comfortable bed. She wanted to see his device, his project, his growth ray. He pushed back, hesitant to let anybody see it in the early phases of development, but she pouted, almost begging as she ran a sultry finger along his inner thigh. Before he knew it, he was dressed, watching his new lover saunter into his laboratory. 

"So, this is where the magic happens?" She asked sweetly, taking in the sights of the space. It was a rather small repurposed office with all the furniture cleared away to give way to the enigmatic device, a large metal platform that occupied the centre of the room. She approached with awe, reaching out her hand towards the controls. 

"DiDi, please don't touch anything!" Her nervous partner exclaimed with a quiet declaration. She pulled her hand away, turning to him, a rather disappointed pout on her face. 

"Jesse, babe, you worry too much!" She said, clasping his hand in hers. 

"We're not gonna get caught out here, just let me have a lil look-see, pretty please?" 

The young scientist merely sighed, relenting to her sugary sweetness with an exasperated gesture towards the device. Jesse had hoped that once DiDi got her eyeful of the device, that would be the end of it, that they could go home, go back to bed. But as he relaxed his possessiveness and allowed his new fling to get a closer look, he was surprised at the level of detail with which she was inspecting the complex machine. With the expertise of someone who had assembled it themselves, DiDi was able to pull away panels and access certain components of the device as though she had seen in a hundred times before. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked, his anxiety peaking through the roof.

"I can't help it, I'm curious." DiDi said, a mischievous grin pulled across her face. Jesse was ready to step in and cut this tour short before campus security heard all the ruckus the snooping sexpot was causing, but as he tried to find the courage, she shot back with a question. 

"So, you channel particles through the Filbertson Inverter, then spit them back out at a different size right? How do you control what size they come out at?" Jesse stared back, stunned at the question as DiDi waited for an answer, looking as innocent as possible. 

"How.. how do you know that, DiDi?" He asked, incredulously. 

"Answer my question and I'll answer yours." She said, smiling. Jesse sighed, resting his hand on a cart of tools and other equipment as he stared the statuesque stunner down, hesitant to give her the information she was asking for. 

"When the matter has been passed through the inverter, we're able to control it remotely from the station here. The inverted particles are charged with an electron field that allow them to be manipulated on the fly." He said. DiDi smiled, seemingly satisfied with the answer as she stepped off the device platform towards the control station Jesse had mentioned, pulling her purse off her shoulder as she began to root around for something. 

"Seems simple enough." She said, digging through her bag.

"As for your question, I just happen to have a vested interest in the science of size altercation. I may not be as academically learned as some, but you'll be amazed at what you can find online." 

After a few more moments of digging, the blue-haired babe pulled out a strange, bulky, phone-like device and a long digital cable. Walking quickly, she returned to the panel she had opened and connected her handheld device to the control station, tapping away happily as she input some sort of command. In an instant, the platform began to hum. Jesse's machine was coming to life. 

"DiDi, What are you doing!?" The effeminate scientist shouted, running up to the console, hoping to wrest control of the machine he created back into safe hands. Furiously, Jesse entered his override codes, but found no purchase, unable to counter the mischievous mistress's commands. As the platform of the device began to glow with a soft yellow light, DiDi smiled, disconnecting her handheld from the larger machine as her lover could only watch, helpless and confused. 

"Jesse, hunniebun." She said in an amused, mocking tone. 

"You're cute and all, but do you really think this was a random hookup? Do you really think I'd show up in a shitty bar in Cleveland just to pick up dudes?"  

Basking in the warmth of the platform, DiDi laughed, her questions stinging the poor scientist's heart as she trampled on any notion of her genuine interest in him. 

"I'm sorry, sweetie, you were just a means to an end. But I must say, out of all the people to invent growth technology, I'm so glad it was someone with such a nice cock." She laughed, folding her arms as she clutched her device at the ready. 

"You.. You bitch! You can't do this! Aren't you tall enough?!" Jesse countered, throwing his hands skyward.

"Six foot even plus the heels, thank you for noticing." She said back, disregarding her partner's anguished lamentation. There was a ping, a sound signalling the initialization of the device, the inverters and emitters were ready, all at DiDi's greedy finger tips. This was something she had always wanted, the means to have power, to become something more. Her moment of victory was finally upon her while Jesse's day of ruin had finally come. Never did he expect to see his life's work perverted so utterly, twisted so completely. The poor man stared in shock, feeling frozen as he imagined all that was about to happen, all that he would be responsible for if he didn't intervene. He had to act. 

With a delicately manicured finger, DiDi brought her thumb down on her handheld device, beginning her ascension to goddesshood. There was a flash of light, brilliant and terrible as the quiet halls of the vacant science building were filled with an intense wave of power, shorting out the electricity of the surrounding city blocks. When the warmth of the machine subsided, DiDi looked around, still standing in that quiet classroom, surveying her body as it tingled, surging with her newfound divinity that waited to be unleashed. However, much to her surprise, she was not alone on the platform, with Jesse standing before her, brimming with the same, potent energy. 

"Well, that's unexpected." DiDi said, a surprised smirk across her face. The beautiful man, seething with rage, sought to act, lashing out at the tall woman before him in frustration but as he swung, she caught him first, clamping onto his balls through his pants with a tight grip. He whimpered as she squeezed, dropping Jesse to the ground as he struggled against her strong grasp. She smiled, enjoying the control she held over her gullible boytoy, but as she twisted, she felt his cock harden beneath the layers of clothing. 

"You're so fucking weak." The blue-haired beauty chuckled, releasing her grip as she gently kicked the poor scientist and his punished gonads to the side, casually checking her handheld device. The device had replicated the growth machine's control system, effectively acting as a remote for the emitters to transform DiDi into the goddess she longed to be.  However, much to her chagrin, Jesse had become charged with the same energy, their matter had passed through the inverter. Anything she did to herself, she would do to him too. The young scientist writhed in pain as she walked over to him, her heels clacking on the cold floor as he turned to look up and face her. With a quick stomp, DiDi pressed a foot into his chest, pinning Jesse to the floor, knocking the wind out of his lungs.

"You little shit. You absolute tool." She sneered, her tone dripping with spite. 

"We're just two peas in a pod now, aren't we?" 

Pumping her foot into the submissive scientist's chest, DiDi scoffed, contemplating what to do next. Coming so close to finally achieving her dream, the statuesque seductress felt insulted at the thought of sharing her power with anyone an was ready to crush Jessie's neck like the pathetic whelp that he was. But as she looked down at the fearful man, seeing the bulge of his penis tenting his pants, she had a moment of inspiration. In an instant, flashes of the night's tryst ran through her mind, the reminiscent pleasure and satisfaction of their lovemaking enough to cause a twitch from her own cock. Jesse was beautiful, with a body sculpted by the gods themselves and a healthy member to rival her own, something shameful to waste. Feeling utterly helpless beneath DiDi's cruel feet, the dominated man could only stare back as the towering woman above him smiled her mischievous smile, raising her device. She said something, a question of some kind, but he couldn't hear her over the realization of what was to come next, and the role he would play in it. 

Joe had done the night shift on campus for thirty-two years, patrolling the lonely halls of the vacant buildings that teemed with activity during the day. Save for the occasional hooligans or the odd raccoon, the aging security guard didn't have the most eventful job, something he came to relish as the years went by. Indeed, he came to see his shifts as an opportunity to relax and take things easy, time to catch up on a good book or take a nap, but as he saw the blinding light shoot out of the science building, Joe reasoned he would have no such luck tonight. With flashlight in hand, he crept through the halls, drawing closer to the source of the phenomenon, hearing a commotion, voices as he approached. He breathed deep, feeling his age as he huddled against the doorframe to peek in on the bizarre scene unfolding before his eyes. Joe wasn't too sure what was happening, but it was clear that a young man was at the mercy of a much taller woman. And so, mustering his courage, the security guard breached the threshold of the makeshift laboratory and shined his flashlight onto the altercation. 

He made it about four steps into the room when it happened. 

Pressing a button on her remote, DiDi triggered the emitters and in an instant, her and Jesse began to expand. Their growth was explosive and sudden, levelling the entire science building in a split-second, crushing poor Joe beneath their violently growing bodies before continuing to demolish the campus. When DiDi took her finger off the button and looked around, she was amazed at her new vantage point, easily able to see over the tops of the tallest buildings nearby. Jesse had a less enviable transformation, feeling his grounded body plow through the surrounding area during their rapid ascent. Though still early in the morning, the sun was beginning to rise and the slight glints over the horizon cast light upon his malicious mistress, towering and horrific as he watched from below in shock at wha had happened. 

There was a distant sound of sirens, the emergence of two 600ft+ people being far from conspicuous. DiDi released her foot from Jesse's chest and stepped out into the ruins of the campus. Her footfalls were careless and heavy, trampling the soft earth with each devastating step, not that she cared. The feeling, the sensation, this was everything she wanted. 

"It worked." She said quietly, spinning around, the tail of her red dress flowing as she turned. 

"It fucking worked!" 

Her enthusiasm filling the veritable goddess to the brim, DiDi hopped up and down atop the ruins like a child splashing in a puddle, all 90,000 tonnes of her colliding with the earth, sending shockwaves throughout Cleveland. Her mind raced at the possibilities, where to go, what to do, who to punish, so many delicious options that a noticeable bulge formed at her crotch, her cock stiffening with excitement. As the visions of future conquests danced in her imagination, down below, Jesse was stirring, beginning to rise as a herd of police cruisers rounded a bend and sped towards his face. Noticing her new company, DiDi laughed, seeing her unwitting companion watch the flashing red and blue lights with astonishment as he saw his new world for the first time. 

"This isn't happening." The troubled scientist said, attempting to gain some footing, carefully standing amidst the rubble and tiny cars. As the echoes of their sirens bounced against the ruined campus, Jesse could only blink in disbelief, trying to shrug off what he was seeing as nothing more than a vivid dream. But as he felt a hand rest upon his shoulder, he turned to see the blue-haired beauty standing next to him, marvelling at her destructive handiwork. As she looked at him with a smug, almost evil grin, Jesse knew this was not a dream, but a nightmare of his own design. 

"They're so cute, aren't they?" DiDi asked, gesturing to the assembly of authority that had gathered below, tiny officers now taking cover behind their cruisers, guns pointed skyward at the two titans before them. 

"Change us back, DiDi! Before anyone gets hurt!" Jesse barked, his booming voice sending powerful reverberations throughout  the area. His malevolent mistress looked at him with dismissive amusement, as if to mock the effeminate man's attempt to control her. Saying nothing, DiDi tightened her grip on his shoulder and began to pull. 

"I'm stunned that you still don't get it, sweetie." She said, throwing the scientist down to the ground, his 600ft body landing squarely on top of the gathered police force who had no hope of escaping their imminent doom. He hit the ground with a tremendous crash, quaking the ruins of the campus as DiDi, now towering over him once again, planted her heeled foot firmly on his chest, a move she seemed to favour. 

"Here's the pecking order, Jesse. I'm at the top. Then there's a power gap. Then there's you and all the other little itty bitty bugs that live on the ground beneath my feet" She said, grinding her heel harder as she spoke. 

"You may be along for the ride, but if you so much as look at me funny, I will snap your neck and laugh, do you understand?"

Feeling his sternum bruising, Jesse let out a groaned gasp of acknowledgement, reeling as the megalomaniacal minx took her authoritative foot off his chest and turned to walk away, all with a cheery smile on her face. The young scientist coughed, breathing pained, heavy breaths as he sat up, feeling a cascade of debris rain down as the crumbling campus and crushed cop cruisers sloughed off his back.  As he looked around at the obliterated remains of the campus he once knew, the place he spent most of his adult life in the pursuit of knowledge and the scientific betterment of mankind, Jesse felt hopeless and defeated. Ahead, DiDi stomped her way into the surround streets, leaving the campus boundaries into the unsuspecting city beyond and let out a malicious laugh, skewering a bus with the heel of her shoe. Cleveland was not prepared for the monster that had been unleashed. 

Life began to stir as the morning hours commanded the early risers to their posts. Across the city, thousands of people were waking up, preparing for a day like any other. Megan Thibideau, a project manager for one of the larger contracting companies in Cleveland, sat at the edge of her bed, bleary-eyed and barely awake.  The first rays of the sun were beginning to peek over the horizon and bounce off the buildings that peppered the view outside of Megan's 15th floor apartment, and as the young woman yawned, standing to get dressed, she felt something ominous. A low rumble shook through the carpeted floor of her bedroom, it's noticeable vibrations causing the confused, somewhat sleepy woman to fall back into her comfortable bed. Unsure if what she had just felt was real and not just a trick her mind was playing to ensure a few more minutes of sleep, Megan grabbed at her phone that lay on the nightstand by her bed, checking Twitter to see if anybody else was talking about the strange phenomenon when her fears were confirmed and another, stronger rumble was felt. There was a rhythm to the quakes, their intensity quickening as an audible booming became known, as though bombs were falling into the streets. Megan fought against the tide of tremors and ran to her balcony, hoping to see the cause of the bizarre morning aberrations. She threw the screen door open and stepped out into the crisp air, peeking over the edge of her balcony when the quaking grew more powerful, the booming louder and louder. Down below, the few already out on the streets seemed to turn around, cars and pedestrians frantically altering their course to head away from the source of the disturbance, the frantic honking of car horns and screaming of people only adding to the burgeoning chaos when something came into view. From her high rise apartment, Megan watched in quiet shock as a foot, larger than a house, slammed into the street, a shapely leg draped in red fabric along with it. Above, a hand, with delicately painted black fingernails, curled around the corner of one of the skyscrapers as the entity it belonged to pulled itself into view. 

"Hello, Cleveland!" A powerful voice boomed, rattling the windows along the panicked street as another foot fell, and the being stepped fully into view. It was a young woman, her beautiful face framed by waves of deep blue hair, her slender figure clad in a sultry red dress, punctuated by an uncomfortably large bulge tenting around the 600ft woman's crotch. Megan was stunned, unable to look away as the massive woman stood, hands on her hips as she stared down at the fleeing crowds below. Without warning, the giantess swiftly raked her foot into the mass of traffic, sending a spray of asphalt, cars, and helpless people flying as she laughed maliciously. Taking another step into the street, the cruel woman swiped at a row of buildings, barely able to challenge her height, sending a storm of concrete and glass raining into the fleeing crowds below. Megan watched with horror, feeling a sickness knot in her stomach as she watched the giantess wreak havoc, killing with impunity as she trampled over the trapped masses beneath her merciless feet, walking through the chaos she had brought. It was as the monstrous girl drew closer that Megan felt the urge to flee, realizing the danger she was in moments too late. 

"Aww, look at you little guys up there. Enjoying the show?" The giantess asked, facing the apartment highrise with a devious grin. Indeed, Megan was not the only resident of the towering residence to flock to their balcony in the hopes of seeing the ensuing commotion and as the enormous woman playfully thrashed the world below, she found herself with an audience from above. Taking a few careless steps towards the building, she paused, her eyes darting up and down as she looked upon the terrified watchers, basking in their fear. She chuckled to the comfort of none as she locked eyes with one particular floor, the 15th, and approached, having to duck slightly to get a good glimpse into the balcony. Megan fell backwards, her knees weak as the massive being closed in with a look of perverse curiosity. 

"Hey, don't run." The giantess cooed, watching the terrified woman scramble to her feet. With a dexterous hand, the towering figure reached into the cramped space of the highrise balcony and with a pinch of her manicured fingers, she crunched the screen door, the only path inside, mangling it shut behind Megan. 

"You're pretty cute! I could just eat you up!" The enormous woman teased, flashing a pantomimed bite as her massive face drew close enough that Megan could feel the waves of hot breath upon her. Paralyzed with fear and trapped with no escaped, the smaller woman could only crumple into a heap of hysterical weeping, certain her time on earth had come to an end. But, even though the giantess that had caused such deplorable chaos was already here, proudly filling the streets, more rumbling was felt, coming from farther off and increasing in power. They were another set of steps, approaching rapidly. 

From around the corner, a new figure emerged to the dismay of the shocked crowds, however this one was different. Being far more considerate of where they stepped, this new giant carefully walked down the street, approaching the giantess as she played with her new toys, as if to challenge her cruelty. 

"DiDi! What are you doing!? What have you done now!?" The giant boomed, their voice filled with worry. He took another step as the watching crowd looked on, unable to turn away from the spectacle, but feeling some renewed hope as the giant man continued towards to destructive woman, perhaps to end her rampage once and for all. 

"I'm just having some fun, babe." The blue-haired behemoth said, her piercing eyes locked solely on Megan who could only look back in frozen fear, a feeling the giantess savoured. Knowing now that she had an audience, she ran a hand along the length of her body, finding its way to the parting of her dress below her waist. With purpose, her prim fingers moved beneath the garment, eagerly fondling her throbbing cock that had tented the fabric of her dress so rudely, and with a few gentle strokes, the cruel giantess shuddered, still maintaining eye contact with her tiny captive. The floors below got an eyeful of her display with people on the 11th and 10th levels being right up close to the giant woman's crotch. With a pleasured gasp, she playful traced the outline of her cock as it strained her lacy panties before pulling the underwear to the side. In an instant, her mammoth member fell free, swinging towards the balcony of a hapless onlooker with all of it's terrible force, smashing the banister to pieces as it pinned the poor soul beneath its unfathomable weight. She laughed, wondering what her audience was thinking in that moment. Terror? Disgust? Arousal? All delicious answers to her. 

"DiDi! Stop!" The giant man cried as he, too, stood paralyzed at the sight. Gently she rocked her hips, gyrating in and out slowly, her fat cock rubbing against the beaten balcony with the helpless man trapped beneath. She quickened her pace, thrusting her pelvis in and out now, as if she had mounted the building in a surreal display of sexual congress. Megan could feel her whole world shaking, petrified as the giant woman moved to her sultry rhythm, the look of pure pleasure in her eyes. Below, she could hear the screams of her neighbours, subjected to horrors the trapped woman could only imagine as her home quaked with a violent force. Down on the 10th floor balcony, DiDi continued, feeling the tiny lover beneath her enormous penis brace against her massive form. She could feel his screams as they echoed into her body, her cock grinding the poor man to a pulp as it demolished his apartment all the way to the front door. It was bliss, euphoria unlike any other, fuelled the absolute power and dominion she held over her new tiny world. She was so close, she wanted to feel the sensation, the satisfaction of blowing her load right there, flooding the tiny apartment with untold volumes of her hot, sticky cum, but as she reached her peak, her meddlesome companion intervened. 

"This is over!" Jesse shouted, grabbing at DiDi's arm to pull her away from her rapturous congress. She was so close, feeling the greatest orgasm of her life come within reach only to slip between her fingers, torn away from her 

 by the intrusive scientist as he laid his worthless hands upon her. Reacting reflexively, DiDi shook away from Jesse's hand, delivering a powerful slap to the effeminate man's beautiful face. The sudden counter caught him by surprise and as he reeled from the hit, he stepped backwards, stumbling on the carnage below as he fell into a row of businesses across the street. He landed on his side, flattening a small office and two stores as he collided with the earth and as the dust cleared, Jesse looked up and saw his judgement. Above him, DiDi stood, staring daggers at him past her throbbing cock as it dripped with thick ropes of precum, ready to burst. Sensing more punishment to come, the young scientist scrambled to find his footing amidst the ruins of the buildings below, fighting to stand and defend himself when the malevolent mistress pounced. DiDi jumped atop his body with all the force she could muster, pinning Jesse beneath her shapely legs with a tremendous crash. The impact knocked the wind out of the grounded giant's lungs and with a sharp exhale, he sputtered, frantically trying to draw breath when the dominant goddess saw her window. Gripping a handful of his well-quaffed hair, DiDi pulled tightly as Jesse took his breath, holding his mouth open wide. 

"You wanna fuck around with me? You wanna interrupt me when I'm having fun, huh?" The cruel giantess asked, her face inches from his as he fought against her grasp. 

"Well, count your lucky stars, because I just found a purpose for you and that pretty mouth of yours." 

Keeping the scientist pinned, DiDi maneuvered herself atop his face, still holding his mouth wide open. Struggling to break free, Jesse found himself helpless as she lowered herself onto him, watching in horror as he realized what his captor was doing. With a wet, sloppy sound, the blue-haired babe's cock slid down his open throat, stuffing its way deeper and deeper as DiDi pumped slowly. Jesse gagged, surprised by the sudden violation, the vile sensation of being used, but as dirty and degraded as he felt, the young man couldn't ignore the feelings his body was feeling. There was something to it, something he could never explain in a million years, perhaps out of a shyness he harboured, perhaps out of fear for what the feeling meant, but Jesse saw the appeal. The power, the control. When DiDi first pulled the trigger and juiced them both with the power of his device, the thought of ruling as an infinitely powerful God with a beautiful woman by his side crossed his mind, perhaps only for a second before the dark thought was banished to the recesses of his subconscious. But now, as that very same beautiful woman held him down and had her way with him, Jesse felt pleasure. As DiDi continued to fuck his mouth, her cock gliding between his soft, pouty lips, he felt a sick, twisted pulse of gratification. His own penis, raging with unrestrained lust, fought against the folds of his pants, the telltale bulge forming for all the shocked gawkers to see as the 600ft woman face-fucked their only hope for salvation. And with each forceful thrust, each moan of pleasure from DiDi's mouth, Jesse resisted less and less, letting his cruel mistress use him as she pleased in the middle of the ruined street. 

And then finally, she came. Hard. 

Jesse had taken a load or two in his time, but the beautiful young man wasn't expecting anything like this. Heralded by a primal gasp of the towering giantess, the beautiful young scientist felt a torrent of sticky seed shoot down his throat as DiDi convulsed in pure orgasmic glee. It felt like an eternity, with the sheer volume of cum produced by the blue-haired babe proving to be more of a task to take than Jesse had expected. As the satisfied goddess pulled her massive member from the young man's throat, he choked and coughed, fighting to swallow down all the delicious nectar forcibly pumped into him. 

As Jesse struggled, DiDi stood up to her full height, admiring her handiwork as she surveyed the carnage she had caused. An assembly of terrified people had gathered on the far sides of the street, believing some distance from the beautiful behemoths would keep them safe. She chuckled at the futility, giving one group of onlookers an insincere smile and a paltry wave as her still-throbbing cock bounced from side to side, her monolithic proportions casting a shadow in the early morning sun. Behind her, Jesse began to move and DiDi rolled her eyes, certain she'd have to school the foolish scientist further, turning to meet the frazzled young man as he pulled himself from the wreckage of the businesses he lay atop. The giantess took a few authoritative steps closer, prepared to finally put her pet in his place, but as she stood over his exhausted body, Jesse smiled and let out a tired, almost defeated laugh.  

"Well, I'm glad you think it's funny, Big J!" She said sarcastically, preparing to snuff out the young man's life with a precisely-placed heel to the face. Jesse merely laughed harder and threw his hands out in a wide, shrugging gesture. 

"I can see the appeal." he groaned, licking his lips free from the residual taste of her cum. Resting her foot back on the ground, DiDi looked Jesse up and down curiously, amused that all it took to change the little slut's mind was a rough blowjob and some manhandling. 

"For good?" She asked, giving the young scientist an inquisitive eye as she reached out her hand. 

"What other choices are there?" Jesse replied, locking his hand with hers. 

"Good boy." Was all the gorgeous giantess said, pulling her now willing pet to his feet amid the damaged remains of the once-quiet Cleveland street. By now, more waves of police and first responders had arrived, each officer, EMT, and firefighter surely taken aback by the true nature of their dispatching as two veritable gods now stood before them. The terrified masses in the street felt some measure of calm and order restored by the presence of the authorities, but their hopes were once again dashed when it was made clear that the giant man was not their salvation, but another instrument of their doom.  

"I think it's time for a change of scenery, don't you?" DiDi asked, cheerfully, looking at Jesse who skeptically looked back. 

"Well, we could walk to Columbus, or.." He offered, trailing off as he saw his new partner in crime pull her phone-like device from her purse. 

"Nah, this is way more fun." She said, reaching for the beautiful scientist's pants with her free hand as she fiddled with her device. Unlike before, DiDi's grip was gentle and delicate, cupping his cock as it ached to be free of his stuffy slacks. But beyond his boner, begging to burst forth and bury itself in his babely beau's bubble butt, Jesse felt an uncertainty dwelling within him. Even from his relatively lofty height, he could hear the screams, the wailing of the sirens, the distress and fear of the world below. His entire world had been upended by a one-night-stand that threatened to kill him several times and the only way to guarantee his own safety was with compliance, but to what end? What was his life now? Admittedly, the thought of spending the rest of his days as a king with a babe like DiDi as his queen sounded appealing, but this wasn't some make believe fantasy, this was real life, with real lives at risk or already lost. That knot in his stomach returned, locking up his insides with a deep anxiety, but before Jesse could think about it, he felt his whole world change again. 

There was a rushing, lights and colours passing by in an instant as a thrust of noise and wind enveloped the young scientist entirely. It was like the drop of a rollercoaster, sudden and swift, taking complete control over the senses as the massive amounts of force acts upon the rider. But unlike an attraction at Six Flags, Jesse felt no joy as he opened his eyes. They had grown again, exponentially, levelling everything around them as their tremendous bodies expanded outward and upward, annihilating anything within a three-block radius. The tallest building in Cleveland barely measured up past DiDi's knee, putting them in the ballpark of around 3000ft. 

"Again!? Weren't we big enough!?" Jesse cried, his voice cascading across the cityscape, far enough to ripple the waters of Lake Eerie to the north. DiDi smiled, kicking off her heels, sending them flying into the surrounding neighbourhood. Though they landed with a relatively mundane CLUNK to the gigantic couple, the shoes, almost as large as a pair of small office buildings, slammed into the earth with terrible force. 

"Please." She scoffed, still managing to dwarf her beautiful companion while standing barefoot.

"That's some awfully small-time thinkin' from you, darling. I have no intentions of slowing down, that's not going to be a problem is it?" 

"None." Jesse said, letting out a long, protracted sigh. DiDi smiled her bright smile, giving a gleeful giggle as she dropped to her knees. The resultant shockwave rocked the foundation of every nearby structure, toppling some of the weaker buildings in the area as the immense goddess got down to survey her new playthings. Lazily she swept a finger along the city, obliterating everything in its path as she carved a deep trench with a finger longer than most skyscrapers. The gigantic girl stared in silent awe of her own power, inspecting the dirt and debris that caked her fingertip as she pulled it from the earth. Down below, the surviving citizens of the freshly bisected downtown Cleveland fought in a flurry of commotion to escape, pulling one another from the landslide of wreckage and destruction when the heard a ruinous laugh. With twisted delight, DiDi slammed her palm into a relatively-unharmed section of the urban centre. The people below looked to the sky in horror before their lights were extinguished forever beneath the shadow of the massive, manicured hand. She pressed firmly, leaving a massive imprint of an wide-spread hand that spanned multiple city blocks as it cratered the soft ground beneath it. Like a child in a sandbox, DiDi then moved her arm, dragging her palm across an entire district as she cackled with sadistic glee. 

"Jesus." Her beautiful companion said, watching the carnage. 

"It's a bit late to be going soft on me now, Jesse." The blue-haired babe said, not taking her eyes off her city as she lazily swiped her hand back and forth across the landscape. There was a moment of quiet before DiDi stood up, looming over the tiny world as she clumsily rose to her feet. The strong winds provided by the lofty altitude was enough to move the size-altered fabric of her dress, causing the garment to flutter slightly in the wind, showing the giantess's lovely legs to great effect. She smirked, enjoying the cool air on her bare skin before starting to strip. 

"Your heart may be soft, babe, but I know something that isn't." She said, stepping out of her slinky red dress before thoughtlessly dropping it, draping a portion of Cleveland in shadow. Over the world she know owned, DiDi stood, completely naked. Her luscious form was bathed in the golden glow of the rising sun as she approached the young scientist, gently taking him by the hand and pulling him to his feet. Jesse said nothing, stunned by the sudden and brazen display when DiDi began to unbutton his shirt slowly, running a hand along his pectoral beneath the stylish garment. Her touch was electric, powerful enough to send sparks of pleasure along his spine. His cock twitched within his slacks, something the keen-eyed giantess was hoping for as she gripped the beautiful man tight and went in for a kiss. Jesse did not object, dutifully returning the passion as he cupped her shapely ass, giving each cheek a firm squeeze with both hands as they locked lips. DiDi let out a surprised-but-pleased gasp, ginning at her partner's newfound forwardness, reciprocating in turn by tearing the fly to Jesse's slacks open wide. 

"These are $300 pants!" The young man exclaimed as a loose button the size of a heavy-duty tractor tire plummeted to the world below. 

"You look better without them." DiDi replied, her voice sultry and wanting. Jesse thought about voicing his frustrations further, but as the veritable goddess sat across from him, one hand on his now broken fly, her lust for him figuratively and literally dripping out, his problems quickly took a back seat. With great dexterity, the scientist nimbly removed his pants in a way that minimized  the damage done to the world below, taking a second to carefully lay the discarded garment onto a damaged stretch of office buildings, yielding a laugh from the blue-haired bombshell. Jesse shrugged, removing his underwear with the same degree of thoughtfulness only for DiDi to  snatch them out of his hand, that same catlike look of mischief in her eye as his boxers dangled from her finger by the waistband. Without a word, she pulled the elastic tight as though she was knocking an arrow before letting the undies go, sending them sailing off into the distance. 

"Huff that, losers!" She called out, watching the boxers smother an apartment complex. Jesse frowned, seemingly disapproving of the somewhat juvenile act. DiDi saw the look, her malicious grin remaining steadfast with amusement of both her own actions and his response.  

"You gotta loosen up, babe." She said, putting a hand on her hip as she began to pace. Her heavy footfalls violently shook the earth below as she carelessly trod back and forth before crouching down in a squat, her gigantic body looming over a relatively untouched section of downtown. Jesse watched, puzzled as his lover looked down at the minuscule buildings past her enormous cock and hefty balls that dangled dangerously close to the rooftops below. 

"Watch. It's all about having some fun." She said, maneuvering her hips, her titanic testicles rocking back and forth as the goddess positioned herself with precision before dropping to the ground. In an instant, like a pair of literal wrecking balls, the downtown skyscrapers collapsed into nothingness, standing no chance against the tonnes of warm, pendulous, pink doom that descended upon them. Landing with a heavy thud, DiDi giggled with a dark wonderment, giving Jesse a look that screamed 'the show ain't over yet'. Before her, dwarfed in the shadow of her monolithic monster that was her penis stood a lone building, a high-rise that withstood all the punishment Cleveland had endured until now. While its resilience was commendable, DiDi gave the building a spiteful scoff before pulling her mega-sized member towards her body. With one hand holding back her cock, the other cupping a breast, gently tweaking a  nipple, DiDi grinned with delight, ready to ruin. 

"Count me down." She cooed, moaning softly with a delicate pinching of her nipple. Down below, those unfortunate enough to be in the building in question looked skyward, helpless to do anything else. With baited breath, they fixed their eyes upon the largest cock in the world, droplets of precum the size of a car leaking out and falling to the ground like bombs made of pure euphoria. Jesse felt uncomfortable, or, at least, he knew he should be feeling uncomfortable, but even he couldn't resist the sight of a powerful woman. As monstrous and evil DiDi had been, the young scientist couldn't deny his attraction to her, to her power. 

"3..." He said, with DiDi readying herself to deliver the coup de grace. 

"2..." His words echoed across the ruined landscape, the power in his voice rattling the windows of the high rise. Their fate decided, those inside prepared for their end, praying it would be swift. 

"1."

DiDi let go of her tremendous cock,  cackling all the while as she sent it rocketing towards the building.  Though a marvel of modern engineering, the high-rise couldn't hope to stand against the sheer mass of her monster member and in an instant, the whole structure crumpled into a heap of glass and metal and masonry. Jesse watched the display of barbarous depravity, feeling his own lust reach a boiling point that could no longer be quelled, his desire for the blue-haired goddess of destruction undeniable and powerful. Without words, they locked eyes and the beautiful young man made the first move, lowering himself down to the ground to be with his luscious lover. DiDi grinned, leaning back spreading her legs wide across the streets of Cleveland as she laid down, the ruins beneath her massive form feeling like sand as they crumbled to dust. Jesse crawled towards her, his naked body atop hers. With no need to say anything, his heart pounding, the scientist went in, caressing his mischievous mistress' body as he kissed her along the neck. DiDi gasped, tracing a finger along Jesse's abdomen downward, grazing his wanting penis that quaked at the touch. She smiled, planting her lips firmly on his before rolling over onto her back, resting on her hands and knees as she thrust her juicy ass outward with pride. With a long, sloppy lick of her hand, the giantess produce a thick gob of saliva, reaching back to lubricate her puckered asshole, giving Jesse a cheeky wink as she did. While not the most subtle signal, the young man understood what his partner wanted and positioned himself behind her, his cock throbbing at the ready as the tip pressed against her anus. DiDi tensed up with excitement, and without fanfare, Jesse applied a steady force, slowly entering her waiting ass. Though not painful, the feeling was raw, real, and as her accomplice-turned-lover pressed his cock deeper, DiDi could only moan and whimper, biting her lip against the sensation. 

Despite the widespread desolation wrought upon the city by the two 3000ft monsters, there were pockets of life, clusters of survivors that banded together to try and escape their doomed home. Efforts were not made easy, with every move made by the giants causing more destruction, more death. It was one such group of survivors that found themselves in an unenviable position, exiting the Buckeye-Woodhill station to see the massive face of the very titaness they were fleeing from.  Though still relatively high above the tiny people, DiDi had lowered her head to the ground as she offered herself to her partner, and as the massive man began to thrust, the giantess inching closer to the ground as she shuddered against each loving pump. It was a surreal display, as though the absolution of the world below had been put on hold while the apocalyptic partners made love, their moans and grunts of pleasure unmistakeable as the gigantic woman's face, a mocking mask of unrestrained pleasure, loomed overhead. Jesse began to find his rhythm, thrusting with gentle force as DiDi reflexively gripped the soft earth beneath her fingertips, tearing up the pavement as she dug deep. Her own hard cock hung like a sword of Damocles, dangling above, rocking with each pump as it threatened to descend and split the earth at any moment. Heavy droplets of her precum fell to the ruined earth below as the two behemoths fucked, with even the most inconsequential movement sending violent tremors shooting through the ground. Their dominance seemed all but absolute to the people below, their brazen display carnal power sending a very clear message; there was nobody above them. 

Jesse pumped his chiselled hips, pounding his partner's perfect ass as she gripped her hand into a fist, slamming it into the ground as a way to ease the overwhelming tides of pleasure. She had already taken his cock earlier in the night, when she seduced him back at his home, but this time felt different, as though a spark of passion had been ignited that wasn't there before. DiDi let out an almost bestial moan as she took her partner's deep thrusts, her own prostate pinging with pulses of powerful pleasure. Riding his newfound confidence, the usually submissive Jesse gave DiDi a quick smack on her ass, the sharp and sudden shock causing the beautiful giantess to yelp as she shot forward. In an instant, her entire torso lowered to the ground, her modest breasts covering an entire city block as her face pressed into the earth. Her moans turned to soft screams and lewd gasps, the pressure within her building, screaming for release. 

"Oh, fuck!" She said, struggling to keep her senses as Jesse continued to work, moving like a jackhammer, invigorated by his lover's less-than-subtle outburst. To the survivors on the street, the noise of their lovemaking was unbearable, punctuated further by DiDi's massive body collapsing on top of their escape route, forcing them to take a detour between the legs of the promiscuous power couple. Their convoy of people on foot, aided by a few vehicles able to traverse the uncertain terrain made their way to freedom, finding themselves now underneath the epicentre of the titan's tryst. The heavy droplets of cum fell around the weary travellers, crushing one unlucky soul as the massive volume of liquid landed on them at great speeds, causing the rest to quicken their pace. High above, Jesse could feel his own fuse burning quickly, his climax fast approaching and by the way DiDi was taking his cock, it seemed that hers was almost at hand as well. With a guttural grunt, he went harder, thrusting himself deeper into his goddess' tight asshole, hitting her Gspot with vigour as she howled with pleasure. The ground rumbled with constant tremors, exacerbated by DiDi's now-quivering form, her whole body shaking from the extreme sensation that had overtaken her every nerve. Her frantic gasps became short squeals, then screams, her full throated declarations of lust booming across the city. 

"DiDi, I'm gonna-" Jesse said, his limit fast approaching. 

"Fucking do it!!" DiDi shrieked, lost in the haze of unparalleled sex and destruction. 

It happened in an instant. To the people below, the cacophony of orgasmic bliss threatened to tear the whole world apart as the group of survivors made their dangerous trek directly beneath the legs of the two giants. The noise only grew louder as their deafening grunts and screams added to the constant quaking, reaching a fever pitch of volume and violent shaking when the sky seemed to fall. Together, Jesse and DiDi climaxed, the young scientist unloading his partner's waiting asshole while she bombarded the earth with a salvo of hot cum at near-sonic speeds. Rope after sticky rope slammed into the ground as her cum, enough to fill several Olympic swimming pools, rained down. The lucky ones were those directly underneath, obliterated when the high-velocity barrage hit. Everybody else watched in horror as a tidal wave of hot jizz splattered out towards them, swallowing everything from people to the very cars they used to flee. And as the two giants lay, panting, their sweaty bodies catching the morning sunshine, Jesse pulled his cock from DiDi's ass with a satisfying 'Shlick', sending a few more loose drops of his own seed tumbling down below to add further insult to injury. With a sharp, tired sigh, the young scientist fell to his side, catching his breath after their exhausting bout. DiDi followed suit, turning over onto her back, cascades of debris raining off her chest as she turned over, her lover's cream pie oozing out as she sat. For a moment, there was quiet as the two giants sat in the ruins of the Cleveland, contemplating what would come next as they basked in the afterglow of their promiscuity. No sirens, no screams, just the gentle breeze and the sound of each other's own laboured breath. 

"Holy shit." Jesse said. Taking stock of everything that had happened, everything he had done, was difficult to process, but the beautiful scientist felt no remorse, no regret. As he turned to look at his partner, her body mottled with the dirt and viscera of a city he once called home, all Jesse could think was that he made the right decision. DiDi, however, was not thinking of anything anywhere near as sentimental, thinking of what city they would hit next and how, wanting to keep the high from fading. She was glad Jesse had come to his senses, sure, having a good dick handy certainly made things more interesting, but the blue-haired babe craved power, whether she shared it with someone or not. 

Content with her break, the gigantic woman stood up, walking over to her discarded dress as she slipped it on, finding her device nearby. Jesse turned to see what she was doing, sitting up to find her typing away, no doubt entering the settings for their next adventure. With a groan, he stood as well, picking up his pants with the now-broken fly and put them on, giving DiDi an accusatory look as he tried to futilely tried to fasten them. She shrugged, grinning her mischievous grin as she stepped closer, holding her device up as she gave it a little shake. 

"So." She said in her sweet, seductive tone. 

"Where are we going next?" 

-----

"...as relief efforts continue in Columbus and Milwaukee, there have been no new sightings of the couple known as the 'Cleveland Crushers' in three weeks. In related news, the United States government has placed a thirty million dollar bounty on any information that will lead to the capture of these two dangerous criminals. If you have any relevant information, you are urged to come forward." 

A group of people gathered, watching the news report in the sunny galleria of the West Edmonton shopping mall near the electronics depot. In the halls of the large shopping centre, life hustled and bustled as people went about their carefree lives without worry. As the report ended, changing topics to another story, murmurs began to circulate amidst the group, gabbing about the situation, all the destruction. 

"But we're safe up here in Canada, right? If those two crossed the border, we'd know about it, wouldn't we?" A young woman asked, a wide-brimmed sunhat pulled low over her face. The people continued to chatter for a moment when a man, his face hidden behind a pair of large mirrored sunglasses approached, locking hands with the woman in the sunhat. 

"Wherever those two are, I'm sure they wouldn't come here." He said, giving the woman a knowing nod. The discussion continued, but some among the group noticed something familiar about the two strangers that had made their presence known, something very difficult to ignore. They looked to each other, he smirked, she giggled, as though they knew they had become the centre of attention, the focus of the conversation. The mysterious girl pulled a device from her bag, casually fiddling with it as one person, an older woman, realized in horror who they were, a realization that came all too late. 

With the press of her thumb, DiDi activated her device again and the pair of leviathan lovers were reborn, bulldozing the mega-mall as they instantly shot up to 500ft, their regular, uncharged clothing exploding off of their bodies as they grew. 

"It's good to be back!" The blue-haired goddess shouted, taking a moment to let out a powerful stretch, as though she had been cooped up for too long. 

"Sure is, babe." Jesse said, taking heavy steps through the crumbling mall towards his towering partner. They leaned in to share a kiss, something quick to jumpstart their next adventure. DiDi giggled as she pulled away, her catlike grin returning as she quickly reached between the beautiful scientist's legs, giving his dick a tight-yet-gentle squeeze. He jumped back reflexively as she laughed, enjoying the joke at his expense before turning her eyes east, towards downtown. Taking a few steps towards the metropolitan core of the city, she reached out a dainty hand back towards her lover. 

"Shall we?" She asked sweetly. Jesse smiled, taking her hand as she turned to walk and together, the two gods stomped off towards their next conquest. 

 

THE END