[Reviews - 260] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The lone survivor of a horrific Shrinkee massacre is left dealing with the four giantesses responsible for the bloodbath as they compete to become her sole owner. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, BBW, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 38 Completed: No
Word count: 411107 Read: 244681
Published: September 01 2020 Updated: February 18 2024
Story Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


 

1. The Beginning by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 70] starstarstarstarstar (2006 words)

2. Chapter 2 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5182 words)

Glad you guys are liking it! This is a longer chapter. Things start getting gritty. 

Edit: WHOOPS, there was an issue with the sit not being able to process my italics. I fixed it so, hopefully everything is correct this time.

 

 

3. Chapter 3 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6724 words)

Thanks for the kind reviews, I really like reading them! Just out of curiosity, which giantess is your favorite? (Ignoring the fact that they are all vicious sadists) Their characters will be fleshed out more as the story develops, but I just wanted to get an idea of your guys' first impressions.

4. Chapter 4 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5605 words)

Next chapter's up! This one's all about bedtime prep with the giantesses. 


5. Chapter 5 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5175 words)

Back again with another chapter! Some mouth play in this one. Thanks again for the kind reviews. Enjoy!


 

6. Chapter 6 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (7906 words)

Another day another new chapter. We find out a bit more about the conspiracy behind the Shrinkee Massacre in this one, also some foot stuff, let me know what you think!


7. Chapter 7 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3260 words)

Hope you guys are still enjoying this story! This chapter is a little shorter, but it has a lot of action.


 

8. Chapter 8 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7594 words)

This chapter we meet one of my favorite characters! Also, I really appreciate the reviews! You guys are making some excellent observations. 


9. Chapter 9 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5221 words)

Finally get some background on the giantesses and general answers in this one. Hope you guys are still enjoying this story!


10. Chapter 10 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (8233 words)

So sorry for the absence! Life's been crazy, but I'm back now.  Hope you like this next chapter of Angst: The Erotic Story.


 

11. Chapter 11 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8525 words)

Hello all! Wow, I've read all of you guys' reviews and they are really fantastic. A lot of you guys are really shrewd. I've actually been afraid to respond because I don't want to give anything away. I will say that this is another rough chapter for Annabelle, but hopefully there may be a shift in the Shrinkee's luck. Who knows.


12. Chapter 12 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (12346 words)

Hey guys, back at it again with another chapter. This one is filled with more questions than answers, but I have a feeling a lot of you guys will like it.


13. Chapter 13 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (11527 words)

Sorry for the wait! This one is another long chapter—I hope you guys like it. Let me know!


14. Chapter 14 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7968 words)

Hey guys, this chapter is more of an interlude. I've been very excited to introduce this character for a long time! I'm very curious to see how you all will react to her. 


 

15. Chapter 15 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (7596 words)

Hey guys, here's another chapter! 


16. Chapter 16 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (13456 words)

I'm baaaacck! Here's an extra long chapter for an extra long absence. Should I have broken this up into two chapters? Probably. Will I ever write shorter, more digestible chapters? Probably not.


 

17. Chapter 17 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (11279 words)

Sorry for the delay, but here's a new chapter! Thank you guys for the comments, they keep me motivated! I know some of you are going to be particularly excited about the action in this chapter. Remember to tell me what you guys think!


18. Chapter 18 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (10778 words)

Hey guys, back again with another chapter. Funnily enough, I had to cut this chapter in half because it was just that long (yes, even I can recognize when a chapter is too long). 

This chapter was fun to write. After a few necklace chapters—we're going back to the basics of classic FF and Annabelle interactions. Enjoy.


19. Chapter 19 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (15412 words)

Well...you guys said you didn't mind long chapters...

Sorry I've been gone longer than I expected. Life and things as such. As I mentioned before, I had already written a large part of this chapter, but as it so happens, I just kept adding more and more scenes that I thought were fun (not for Annabelle though) and it became much longer than I expected. 

I was going to break this chapter up and publish it sparingly, but I thought 'what the hell' and just made it one super long chapter. 

I apologize in advance if it's not your thing, but I just want to get the story moving again. 

That being said, enjoy!

 

20. Chapter 20 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3245 words)

Hey guys sorry I've been gone for so long. Turns out grad school is kind of time consuming and really really expensive (who would've thought?). I'm still not finished the parents' chapter, but I wanted to give you guys something to gnaw on while I finish it up. Although it's comparatively short, this chapter is pretty interesting if I do say so myself (and I do). Enjoy!


21. Chapter 21 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (11081 words)

Here's the beast of a chapter that I've been working on. Finally, we meet the monsters who bore the monsters we've come to love/hate. Enjoy.


22. Chapter 22 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (14344 words)

Long. This chapter is long. It was so long that I was going to wait until next week to upload and edit it. But I looked at the comments for the last chapter and remembered that people are actually waiting on this story. I really appreciate those who comment. It literally gives me the motivation to continue this long ass story. I have a lot of other stories that I've been working on (erotica and non-erotica) but I read the comments on this site and I always end up coming back to add more chapters. 


That being said, here's a warning:

A lot of things happen in this chapter. There is a particularly gore-y scene in this chapter. I really wanted to put this chapter out on Halloween to warrant the gore, but alas, life is life and it didn't happen. So I hope you enjoy this fucking early-November violent ass chapter lol.




23. Chapter 23 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (9575 words)

Back at it again with another chapter. A lot of things happen in this chapter, and I can't wait to hear how you guys respond to it. I know I've been light on the spicy stuff lately--although some of you have so nicely claimed that the narrative is enough to satisfy you--which is a very awesome thing to hear as a writer. I still do remember that this is a supposed to be somewhat spicy, and this chapter hopefully delivers. 

P.s Seriously thank you for the comments. I'm currently drowning in grad work and writing this story and hearing from you guys is a great stress break. 




24. Chapter 24 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (11637 words)

Hey guys, here's another (long) chapter.  I hope the commenters who claimed they liked long chapters aren't regretting it now haha.

Plot is starting to pick up steam, and I love reading your guys' reviews.  Please keep them coming (even if it's critical), they're the reason I was able to write and edit this chapter during finals week lol. 

Okay onto Annabelle's Angst.




25. Chapter 25 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (4448 words)


I'm gonna be honest guys, I haven't been feeling the best. I was sick for a week or so and I recently got better, but I'm a bit behind in other life responsibilities. That being said, this story is a great stress reliever for me, and I saw all of your comments, so I whipped up something of a half-chapter while I finish up the final chapter before we get to the giantesses' backstories.  The next chapter before the giantesses' backstories arc is definitely the longest chapter in the series so far. It is filled with a lot of game changing and dramatic stuff, and I hope you'll all like it. 


I'll try to reply to your comments over the weekend if I can manage the time. (I've already replied to them in my head lol)




26. Chapter 26 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (27724 words)

It is here.

Two notes:

1. I will never write a chapter this long again.

2. You guys better review this chapter >:(




27. Chapter 27 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (12625 words)

I know it's kind of strange to put a trigger warning in horror story that has already delved into pretty gruesome territory, but as we get into Annabelle's backstory, the plot will touch on more realistic elements along with the giantess-esque things. So just to be safe:

T//W: Self harm




28. Chapter 28 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (16058 words)

Long.

It's long again.

I don't know how it keeps happening but it does. 


...

Anyway! As always, thanks for the comments, they keep me going!




29. Chapter 29 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (9562 words)

I'm going to be honest, I truly only uploaded this chapter so quickly, because the comments have been so interesting to read. I really want to know what you guys think of this chapter because it is...yeah.

Just enjoy the ride. 😬😬😬




30. Chapter 30 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (13160 words)

Sorry for the wait! Stayed up late to finish this one. I'll respond to your comments when I wake up!

This was a difficult chapter to write.

TW: Self-harm




31. Chapter 31 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (15369 words)

Another long one. I promise I don't do it on purpose. I'm just trying to stick to the 2 chapter per FF rule. 

This chapter will probably be a bit unexpected for a lot of you. I'm excited to see your reactions.

Speaking of reactions, your comments have been fantastic. I mean it when I say it gives me the motivation to write, all of your theories are so well-developed and interesting to read (also you guys are so funny). 

It's really late where I am, but I wanted to publish the chapter the second I was finished editing. I tried to proofread it to my normal standards (which is also kind of eh), but I'm pretty tired so forgive any blatant mistakes. I'm going to reply to comments when I wake up.


Thanks for reading!




32. Chapter 32 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (27180 words)

I'm bbbbaaacccckkkk. And I'm exhausted. With everything going on in my life, I'm trying to figure out the whole time management thing. I'm sure writing insanely long chapters is helping the situation.

This chapter is too long, but I need the plot to get going so it is what it is. I'll reply to comments sometime this weekend,

Thank you all so much for your patience. As great as the opportunities I've been receiving are, I was pretty frustrated that I haven't had time to upload a new chapter in so long.

But hopefully I'll have (a little) more time to write now that a major project is finished. 

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

So sorry for the (multiple) delays, but here it is!




33. Chapter 33 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (9521 words)

I'm still alive, I promise. The Naomi chapter is taking longer than I anticipated so I'm dropping this so you guys have something to chew on while I finish up. This is another interlude, and similarly to the first one when I introduced Zoey, this chapter surrounds a character that has been previously mentioned, but not shown...until now ;)

I'll try and get to comments throughout the week. Thank you guys for your patience! Enjoy!


Also TW: Mentions of self-harm





34. Chapter 34 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (19093 words)

Okay, so I'm back again. Sorry it took so long. Life is crazy etc, etc. 

Speaking of long, this chapter is too long (big surprise).

BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING: As I was editing this, I realized there is a scene that could potentially be seen as an insertion of my own personal opinion of a popular discourse regarding a singing mermaid most popularly attributed to a mouse-affiliated entertainment company. I believe the discourse has calmed down by now and most people have moved on, but I promise I wasn't attempting to make a statement. These chapters can take anywhere from weeks to months to write, and I had written that particular scene several weeks before the discourse began. I'm keeping it in because it's relevant to an upcoming chapter. 

That being said...if you think the changing of a fictional creature's race is incomprehensible enough that you can't enjoy the work due to "science"...then this may not be the story for you, as I fear your head would implode from all the random half-fake science shit I got going on in this plot. Also, I think you're dumb.




35. Chapter 35 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (12526 words)

Happy New Year!! I'm so tired, but I'll try to respond to your comments soon. I wanted to publish on New Year's Day since you all have been so supportive and patient, so sorry for any editing mistakes!



 

36. Chapter 36 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (13196 words)

Hey guys! Hope you all have been well! So sorry for disappearing on you guys! I was having some health stuff, but I'm much better now, so don't worry. To make it up, here's a long chapter.


Enjoy!



37. Chapter 37 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (13176 words)

I'm okay! Life is just really hectic, but like I said before, I have no plans to leave this story incomplete. Thanks for all of your comments, they really keep me motivated to write. They were a good reminder that there are people still waiting on this. So without further delay, I hope you enjoy the chapter!




38. Chapter 38 by WriteofPassage [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (11794 words)

Hey guys, I'm back from the dead! Sorry for the super delay. The end of last year got insanely busy for me, but like I said before, I don't plan on abandoning this story (we've come too far, lol).

I have another long one for you guys today--it's the least I can do after such a long leave of absence. I seriously appreciate all the well wishes and comments. They were a big factor in making sure I took time out of my schedule to write.