- Text Size +

Chapter 7

Lucas arrived at his office early Monday morning, much earlier than he was accustomed to coming in. After he had finally managed to fall asleep the previous night, it seemed to Lucas that he woke up in the process of stepping out of his bed. Generally, upon waking, he laid in bed for a few minutes, dozing as he thought about the day’s busy itinerary. But not this morning. This morning, he felt wide awake before he even stepped into the shower. He performed his whole morning routine in record speed, and within half an hour was in the drive-thru line at the coffee shop. Lucas didn’t quite know why he was in such a state of frenzy. He understood his excitement well enough…he was looking forward to seeing what Brooke looked like after all that remote-pressing he had done over the weekend. But why he was rushing to get to the office…well, Lucas wasn’t sure. 

It was 7:30, so Lucas got himself situated and started reading and answering emails, trying as hard as he could to go about his business as he normally would. An intense liquid thrill, the kind that furtively permeates the interior of someone hiding in plain sight, began slowly creeping over him, however, the more the minutes ticked off the clock. A few times, he couldn’t help but feel for the remote in his pocket with his fingers, rubbing it slowly, almost caressing it, in preparation for seeing what he had made over the weekend. 

He kept his office door slightly ajar, after having decided that leaving it open might give himself away to Sophia. He didn’t want to be making it too obvious to her that he was eager to see what Brooke looked like. Correctly, Lucas suspected that Sophia had actually seen Brooke have a growth spurt, and…well, from their parting conversation Friday, she knew full well what was going on. Right then, as he mused about the situation, Lucas heard Sophia unlock her office and go inside. He sat there in his black leather chair, tensed up and hardly daring to breathe as his heart hammered away in his chest…he was irritated at himself for reacting this way, and wished he wasn’t…but the tension died away moments later after he heard Sophia’s office door close. He had been expecting her to barge into his office and start the interrogation, but that hadn’t happened. 

‘Maybe she didn’t actually see anything,’ Lucas thought to himself. ‘Maybe I just need to chill the fuck out and not let whatever Sophia thinks get me all tied up in knots.’

He glanced at the clock on his computer…it was 7:49. Brooke would undoubtedly be late again, but he knew that he needed to take the time to get into his work routine, in order that he seem as normal as possible when she did come in. He reckoned he had probably fifteen or twenty — 

“Good morning, Mr. Mineur!”

Lucas’s eyes snapped up from his screen, and his heart came to a stop. There, standing in the doorway, was a tall, elegantly-curved, and stylish young woman in a form-fitting red dress that went down to about her mid-thighs, showing off more than enough of her well-formed legs, and that barely seemed able to contain her prodigious bust, which hung prominently out from her chest in a stunning twin display of tight, heavy flesh. It didn’t matter how much Lucas had prepared himself to act normally — it all went out the window now. His mouth dropped open halfway, and his eyes became wide and fixed upon the woman’s impressive figure. 

It was Brooke…there was no doubt about that. But Lucas had to take a few seconds to compose himself, and to convince himself in real-time that this woman WAS actually Brooke. There was a strange dichotomy going on in Lucas’s mind, in which he simultaneously knew that it was Brooke as soon as he heard her voice, while also knowing that there was no way…just NO WAY…that someone as frumpy and unattractive as Brooke could have possibly undergone such a transformation over the course of a single weekend. Her hair looked full and brushed, cascading down her shoulders in luscious waves, and her skin looked totally cleared-up; her face looked even sleeker and sexier than it had before. 

‘Jesus, she’s a 7 out of 10 now, easy,’ Lucas thought to himself. ‘Fuck, maybe even 7 and-a-half.’

And it wasn’t just what she looked like — it was her whole attitude that had changed. She didn’t look awkward anymore; she was looking slightly up at him, and she even had a cute, eager little smile on her face, like she was ready to get to work. But (and this really threw Lucas for a loop), at the same time, she had her right arm extended towards the door frame, and was actually leaning against it…casually. She wasn’t quite posing. But she was showing a level of comfort and confidence in her own body, and with the physical office itself, that Lucas had not been prepared for.

“G-Good morning, Brooke!” he finally managed to say. “Had…had a good weekend?”

“Oh yes!” she answered cheerily, stepping into the office and putting her briefcase down by her chair. 

‘Had she always had a briefcase?’ Lucas thought to himself. 

“I went shopping with Sophia and she was soooo nice, and helped me pick some things out!” Brooke was clearly excited about her new outfit, and she even did a little twirl for Lucas. “You like it?”

“I…haha, wow!” he exclaimed, suddenly realizing that his cock had already been hard, and was getting harder. The bust area of her red dress was fastened up tightly with three buttons, which looked slightly strained as they struggled to contain the heavy weight of her large breasts. “Yeah, Brooke, I really do! I think it all looks wonderful!” 

“Thanksss!” she replied, crossing her hands in front of her as she stood before his desk. “Well, anyway, I know I’m a little early, so I’m just gonna sit down over there for a couple minutes, before I’m “on the clock,” you know? Haha!”

“Haha, ok!” laughed Lucas, finding it very hard to maintain his air of authority. “You…you do that, Brooke.” He had to do better than that…

“I’m just gonna finish answering all these emails first…and there’s a bunch of them, haha, you know, since it’s Monday…so yeah. You just sit tight, and I’ll let you know when we can get started with your tasks for the day.”

“Ok, great!” she chirped, and promptly collapsed into the chair. 

‘Heh, that was a little clumsy just then,’ Lucas thought to himself, smiling. ‘Guess she’s not totally a finished product yet.’ But as he looked at Brooke’s bare, fleshy, luscious legs cross and uncross themselves under her chair, he quickly realized that her movements hadn’t been clumsy — they had just been nonchalant and…relaxed. What a strange thing it was, to think of this girl being relaxed…in his office. 

Lucas nearly forgot that he was supposed to be pretending to answer his emails, and so he turned back to his screen, starting a new email to no one in particular and typing gibberish into it, occasionally stealing glances at what Brooke was doing. God she was curvy now…her thick hips and large butt pretty much filled the seat she was sitting in now. Before, Lucas had been able to see the actual fabric of the chair beside her nonexistent hips, but now…he couldn’t see any fabric…at all. She had taken out her laptop, and was now busy typing away at something. 

Brooke glanced up, sensing that Lucas was watching her — she caught his eye. He felt ice in his chest — he had to think of something to excuse himself. He smiled pleasantly, blinking his eyes as he verbalized the first thing that popped into his mind. 

“Writing in your diary, hehe?”

“Actually, yes,” Brooke responded, her eyebrows going up in mild surprise as she returned his smile. “How’d you know?”

“I…oh…well, you know,” struggled Lucas, not prepared for her answer, “Just…just a hunch, you know? Haha, you seem like the diary-keeping type, you know?”

“I do?” asked Brooke, tilting her head slightly in interest. “That’s interesting! What do you mean by that?” 

“Haha, well…well you know, uh…hehe, you definitely seem maybe, uhh…like the insular type, you know? Maybe even the cerebral type, deep down, you know? Cerebral…it means, like — ”

“Oh I know what it means,” cut in Brooke amiably, rescuing Lucas from his floundering. “And I would never have used that word to describe myself before, but…but — ”

“But what?” asked Lucas, with a little too much interest and energy, as he just realized once the words had escaped his mouth. 

“But, well…I don’t know,” said Brooke thoughtfully. “I mean…I know that I grew bigger over the weekend — “

“Oh yeah?” asked Lucas, trying to sound as offhand as he could. Brooke turned to look at him squarely in the face. 

“I mean…isn’t it obvious to you?” she asked, sounding almost concerned that he hadn’t appeared to notice. With her laptop resting squarely on her thighs, she squeezed her upper arms in toward her D-cup breasts, pressing the two big, fleshy mounds together and making them seem so much bigger. 

“I…y-yes…yes, yes,” said Lucas, having to swallow a couple times to mitigate his dry mouth.

“Bigger?” offered Brooke. “Taller?” 

“Oh well, yes, of course…yes, I did notice,” said Lucas, now feeling slightly stupid. Once again, he found himself searching with more than slight desperation to reassert his authority. 

“But, you know, with those impressive new heels you’re wearing, it was hard to get a good read,” he added, feeling quite satisfied with himself as he saw Brooke smile. 

“Oh yeah…haha, I’m still getting used to them too,” she chuckled. “They’re 3 inches, so according to Sophia, I’m exactly 6 feet tall when I’m wearing them! Haha, you know, it’s funny, everything up high seems so much closer to me now, and everything down lower seems so…far away. Guess I just have to get used to it, haha.”

“Haha, uhh, yes…yes, definitely,” enjoined Lucas, feeling his heart start to kick off again. Brooke was six feet tall in her heels!?

‘Four inches,’ he reminded himself, as his hand drifted down into his pocket, turning the remote over and over in secret. ‘She’s still four inches shorter than you…that’s…an entire third of a foot…she’s tall for a girl now.’

“But yeah, anyway, like I was saying,” Brooke continued, her eyes going back up to the ceiling in thought, “I know I’ve changed physically, but…like, my thoughts…the things I’m thinking about now…they’re just…I don’t know…”

“Yes?” asked Lucas, still turning the remote over and over in his pocket. He was still paying attention to what Brooke was saying, but he could already feel his mind slipping into a leering, lustful fixation on her heavy, weighty D-cups, the hard, defined impinges of her nipples against her dress, and the long, plunging line of her cleavage that extended down the middle of her expanded bust. Was her breasts already almost as big as Olivia’s!? A ravenous desire was beginning to brew in him to grow her again…and this time, to make sure the growth was happening in front of him. 

“Clearer, maybe?” Brooke was saying. “Quicker? I’m not really sure. It all seems to be happening so quickly that it’s hard to make sense of everything. That’s why I’m so glad I have this diary, you know? It helps me organize my thoughts.” 

“Ah…yes, well…that’s just excellent,” said Lucas indistinctly, feeling the intensity of his erection starting to press into his pants. He had to grow her again. He couldn’t wait…but he had to ease himself into it. And above all, he must not let Brooke find out that he had the key to her growth…in his pocket.

“Ok, you just keep on doing that,” grunted Lucas, standing up, feeling like he had done a prime job making his grunting sigh sound natural, authoritative, and male…the slow sigh of the office manager. “I’m just gonna pop down the hall real quick…need to take care of something. I’ll be right back.” 

“Alright.” Brooke was already buried in her typing, and didn’t even look up from her screen. 

Lucas left his office in a hurry, with his right hand in his pocket, grasping the remote. At the same time, his pocketed hand was also holding his cock at bay — he didn’t have an overly-large member, by any means, but he also wasn’t small enough to go unnoticed if sporting an erection as big as he was currently. The last thing he wanted was for Brooke, or anyone else in the office, for that matter, to see him like this. His plan was to press the button a few times down the hall, and quickly return to his office to see the results; he badly wanted to watch Brooke grow in real-time, but he didn’t think he had the confidence yet to hold himself together. 

He had been counting on not seeing anyone, but as he rounded a corner, he saw Olivia striding up in his direction.

“Hey Lucas!” she chirped. 

“Hey...Olivia,” he answered, trying not to look too disappointed. He quickly remembered to compare Brooke’s tits with Olivia’s, and used this opportunity to steal a healthy glance down at her breasts. 

‘Nope, Olivia’s definitely still bigger,’ he thought to himself, blinking and feeling a strange sense of relief. But the relief was almost immediately followed up by a renewed sense of lust. Brooke’s tits were still smaller…but they wouldn’t be for long. 

“Had a nice weekend?” asked Lucas airily, his eyes doing a circle around and up to the ceiling before settling back on Olivia’s face. She always looked so sexy…and while Brooke sure looked good now (especially compared to what she had been before), there was still no question that Olivia was the office beauty. 

“Yeah, it was ok,” she said flippantly. “Chase had a crossfit tournament, but I didn’t go this time…so I was kinda home alone. Pretty boring.” 

“Oh…you didn’t go?” asked Lucas, wondering why on earth he was making small talk with Olivia right now. 

‘It’s to keep up the appearance of normalcy,’ he reminded himself. ‘Remember? Everything’s normal…normal…normal…’

As he thought these words, he tapped the remote button in his pocket a couple times. It had just occurred to him how thrilling it would be if he grew Brooke while he stood there, chatting it up with Olivia, looking at her tits from time to time, and imagining Brooke’s getting even bigger.

“No, I skipped this one,” said Olivia, shaking her head slightly. “I mean, when I go, I GO, you know? I’m there, cheering on my man, yelling his name, making a whole big scene of it…I just didn’t have the energy this weekend, though.”

“Oh, well,” said Lucas, tapping the button again as he stole another side glance at Olivia’s ample breasts, “I’m sure Chase totally knocked it out of the park, anyway.”

“Not this time, actually,” answered Olivia immediately, as if she had been ready for those words. “He usually places in the top 3, but this weekend he got 8th. Poor guy, looked like a sad little puppy when he came home yesterday.”

“8th, huh?” said Lucas absently. “Chase? Jesus, I’d hate to see the other 7 guys who were better.

“He needs me there,” Olivia declared, stretching herself up to her full height as she puffed out her chest. “He basically said as much. He’s not as strong without me there, yelling his name, haha.”

“Heh…well, interesting,” said Lucas, making an attempt to move away from the conversation. 

“You ok, Lucas?” Olivia asked suddenly. 

“Huh? Me? Yeah…yeah I’m totally fine. Why?” He hoped his tone had sounded blank enough. 

“It’s just…you’re looking kinda flushed,” said Olivia. “You sure you aren’t getting sick or anything?”

“Uh, no, just…haha, just need to use the restroom is all,” he chuckled strangely. 

“Ugh! God, ok, then don’t let me stop you, geez!” Olivia grinned a little as she backed away and went away toward her office. Lucas turned away and went around another corner. He heard more talking down the hall...he wasn’t going to engage in any more small talk out here. His loins were boiling at this point, and there wasn’t anything that was going to get in his way. Slowing down his walk, he pressed the button in his pocket, took his finger off after a couple seconds, pressed it again...took his finger off...and then pressed it again, this time only for a split second.

‘This is only the first bit,’ he reminded himself, breathing hard, as his brow began to sweat. ‘Later on today…I’m going to press it, when I’m in the same room with her.’ 

Lucas got back to his office a couple minutes later, after wiping off his face in the bathroom, splashing it with cold water, and wiping it off again. He looked normal, surely. Everything was normal. He had passed by Trent’s office on the way, and Trent had called out to him. 

“Oh, Lucas!” he had said, arresting Lucas’s quick steps back toward his office. 

“Yeah?” asked Lucas, peering his head in, taking pleasure in sounding slightly impatient this early on a Monday morning. 

“I just wanted to let you know that I’m gonna be a little swamped the next couple days,” said Trent from behind his desk, sitting up straight, “So, um…yeah, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to, you know, have the time help that new girl out.”

“Oh!” exclaimed Lucas, almost laughing. 

“Just…letting you know,” said Trent, perhaps a bit puzzled by Lucas’s reaction.

“Haha, uh, don’t worry, Trent,” chuckled Lucas. “I’m not gonna be needing you to work with Brooke much anymore. I’ve decided to take her on as my private secretary!”

“Uh…oh..Ok.” Trent was now thoroughly puzzled, both by the news and by Lucas’s oddly cheery tone. 

“Yep…so…no worries!” said Lucas brightly, and swung out down the hall, towards his office. 

He found Brooke still in the chair. She had definitely gotten bigger — there was no doubt that her hips and ass filled even more than before…Lucas even noticed that her ass cheeks had started hanging slightly off the chair, on both sides. Her legs looked sexier too. But what Lucas noticed, before anything else, were Brooke’s breasts. They were pushing even more insistently into her red dress, straining the three buttons even more than they had been before. The top button actually looked like it was about ready to bust off the dress entirely — her breasts had gotten so big that Lucas could now see their weight being held back by her bra and dress. If her dress was merely containing her tits before, now it was actively engaged in preventing them from exploding out.

Without saying anything, he quietly went back around to his desk and sat down. Brooke had put her laptop away and was engrossed in the same crossword puzzle that she had been struggling with a few days before. Now, though, Lucas could see that a number of the blocks had been filled in. Was Brooke already that much faster and smarter than she had been before? Were the bots really accomplishing all that too!? 

“So!” announced Lucas, breaking the silence. He was slightly disconcerted to see Brooke gently and smoothly look up from her crossword; he had been trying to startle her a little bit. She was looking at him expectantly, so he had to continue. 

“So…Brooke, I’ve been thinking,” he began, “I’ve been needing a personal secretary for some time, you know. Someone to help me with all the various tasks my job entails…it’s all very busy, very complicated. You wouldn’t believe how many different people and departments I have to manage.” 

“Mhm,” nodded Brooke. 

“So I’ve been looking for someone who can take on some of my responsibilities,” continued Lucas, reminding himself that he actually needed to sell this to Brooke, since she was apparently a little more cognizant of things in general now. “And…well, since you did so well with Trent last Friday, it recently occurred to me: why not you?”

“Oh…wow, ok,” said Brooke, clearly interested. “So I’d help you around the office here, organize things, keep everything aligned, answer phone calls, that kind of stuff?”

“Exactly,” said Lucas, fingering the remote again as he looked at her hungrily. He knew he wasn’t going to be able to wait until later in the day. He HAD to see her grow again…with his own eyes, in real-time. And he wouldn’t be spying on it through a window like he had done last Friday — it would be happening IN FRONT of him now. 

“Would the pay be the same?” asked Brooke.

“Excuse me?” Lucas blinked, his train of thought momentarily derailed. 

“The pay,” said Brooke. “Would I still be making 20 dollars an hour?” 

“I…oh! Oh, yeah…yeah!” answered Lucas, arriving at laughter towards the end. His thumb hovered over the button. “As my secretary? Haha, you’ll be making more than 20 bucks an hour! Let’s call it 25 for starters, and see where that takes us, huh?” 

“Would 27 work?” Brooke responded immediately.

Lucas had not expected this response at all, but he was caught up in such lustful urgency that he didn’t even think of pushing back.

“All...right!” he said, twisting his head to the side a little as he let out an appreciative chuckle, trying to come off as paternalistically admiring her pluck. “Done!” 

He pressed the button, holding it down for a couple seconds this time. Brooke’s face had brightened into a smile after she had secured her new pay so easily, but almost immediately, her elation became threaded through with a wince as her brow furrowed slightly. Lucas knew why she looked this way, but if he hadn’t, he would have thought that Brooke was experiencing some kind of mild, sudden, throbbing pain that felt almost sweet.

But he wasn’t focused on that — instead, he was looking straight at Brooke’s chest, which was clearly growing and expanding before his very eyes. With each passing second, the steady growth was causing her breasts to sink down further and further on her chest, as the points of her nipples widened and pressed even harder into her dress. The three buttons that held her breasts within her dress were tightening and straining even more than they had been before, with the top button especially looking like it was almost begging for release. 

To see an already-attractive woman getting bigger breasts, and growing all over everywhere else, was almost more than Lucas could take. He knew he was flushed; he knew he was breathing hard, but he was totally transported now. The sound of Brooke’s stretching dress quietly cut the air, and her head twisted around a bit, as if she was trying to shake the feeling off. To Lucas, her motion came off as painfully sensual and erotic, and he very nearly came in his pants right then and there. A titanic effort, nothing less, enabled Lucas to take his thumb off the remote. He had pressed down for a millisecond too long, however, because right at the moment that he took his thumb off, the top button on Brooke’s dress could take no more, and popped off entirely, jumping several feet in the air before spinning down onto the carpeted floor below. As the button flew off, the prodigious mass of her breasts immediately filled in the space, almost like they were sighing in relief at being able to cram the territory that had been denied to them. Brooke’s surprised eyes went wide as they followed the trajectory of the button, crossing slightly as they honed in on the small object, and her mouth opened up in an “o” of amazement. 

“I…oh! Sorry, I just felt a little wave of a spurt just then!” exclaimed Brooke, breathing hard as her newly-fledged bosom rose and fell in all its glory. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment as she quickly bent down to retrieve the rogue button off the floor. Not knowing what to do with it, she started turning it over and over in her fingers, smiling sheepishly. 

Lucas had barely managed to avoid cumming in his pants as he watched all of this happen. She was a full 8 out of 10 now.

“That’s…quite alright,” he managed to say. It wasn’t lost on him now that he was looking straight into Brooke’s eyes, without even having to look slightly down. In her heels, she was as tall as he was now. 

“Haha, well anyway,” giggled Brooke, recovering much faster than Lucas was prepared for, “This all sounds lovely, Mr. Mineur!” 

“Lucas,” came his immediate response. “You can call me Lucas.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 21 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep