- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another tiny finds his way into the toilet, but this time it's worse. Includes male piss and farting, and female piss, fart, and shitting. Very dark and my personal second favorite chapter.

 

Ryan watched in horror as yet another one of his friends was doomed to death, if Dan pissing in the toilet hadn't done it, there was no doubt that Donna shaking Dan's cum out and then peeing as well would seal the deal. He watched as Donna pulled the toilet's handle, sending whatever remained of Oliver to the building's septic tank. As Donna walked out of the room, Ryan crawled deep into the bathroom cabinet, overcome by despair. Eventually he fell into a restless sleep, numerous times awoken through the night by the giants outside.

 

 

Oliver awoke again, and for the second time he was greeted by a terrible whitish-yellow bowl that stank of ammonia. Still wrapped in toilet paper, it was certainly the only thing that had saved him, somehow floating past the toilet flushing and bringing him back up to air. Most, but not all, of the spunk had been washed away, but clumps clung onto his body. The water was felt extremely cold and he felt like he was going to catch hypothermia from it sapping away all his body's heat.

Minutes drug by as he fell in and out of consciousness...

He woke up with a dick dangling overhead, just a few feet away. Shocked, he took a moment to look around, realizing someone's dick and balls were hanging over the water. It must be the middle of the night, with Dan too tired and sitting – hopefully that was the reason, because if not...

Another jet of piss hit the water, though the half-awake man wasn't aiming for Oliver this time. It caused the entire bowl to swirl, the water rapidly heating and becoming a yellow bog that stung Oliver's skin... the dick swung freely as it blasted out urine, more of it splashing into his face. Oliver prayed it was over...

A loud, wet bllrrrrtttt rang out and echoed in the bowl, as a toxic gas filled the air, leaving Oliver to fear the worst case scenario as he noticed the man's asshole fluttering with the expulsion of gas. A few seconds passed, as the man's anus puckered...

Finally, he stood up, and closed the toilet seat behind him. Oliver awaited the flush, even desperately thinking that he would swim along with the current if he had to just to finish this, but it never came... possibly Dan didn't want to wake Donna? Whatever the case, it left him lying in an astringent, stinging and stinking bog with the shitty scent of Dan's fart to keep him company.

Hours passed as Oliver drifted in and out of sleep, too exhausted to do anything but recover. He awoke to his belly growling and he felt thirsty... doubtless he had swallowed some nasty fluids when he was blasted, but was he really willing to drink...

“HEY, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK, YOU KNOW WHAT MY MORNING COFFEE DOES TO ME SIS.”

The lights came on and the door was shut as someone walked, lifting the toilet seat.

“EUGH, FLUSH THE TOILET WHEN YOU USE, DAMN IT STINKS...”

The woman fanning the smell away from her face was Grace, and Oliver felt his rage boiling up. Sure, she hadn't known, but it didn't change the fact that she had killed Katie. Suddenly overwhelmed with the urge to fight back, Oliver screamed at her from the toilet.

“You bitch! Get me out of here!”

The only response that Oliver got was Grace turning around and struggling to pull her jeans down over her shapely ass. Grace sat down with a grunt, pulling out her phone as she did, idly pulling up a phone game as she relaxed her bladder.

Yet another warm stream of piss heated up the water around Oliver, sending him swirling through the bowl and into the stream, knocking the air from his lungs and forcing him to swallow some of Grace's coffee flavored piss. When he resurfaced, he panted for air, to discover that the bog had grown far more foul. The culprit showed itself above him, Grace's anus sputtering out silent, airy farts. Oliver watched with horror, trying to paddle away as the butthole began to gulp like a hungry goldfish. He refused to die to his sister's killer, for once filled with the determination to survive this ordeal.

Slowly, a piece of shit turtleheaded above him, the log slowly growing longer... It dropped with no warning, a plunk that scattered the water and splashed Grace's ass. The last of Oliver's toilet paper raft flew away, leaving him nearly drowning with only one arm to swim.

As he desperately broke the surface, swimming to find any salvation he could, he ran into the log of shit and his arm embedded from the impact, sinking into the warm brown mess of crap. Desperate to survive even at the cost of his dignity, Oliver used the last of his strength to cling onto the long log of shit, using it as a life raft. Frantically pulling himself aboard, he panted for breath despite the air reeking of shit and piss.

Calming for a moment, he looked up at the anus, which was only puckering in and out for now. Satisfied with that, he looked around the bowl, and then at the log of shit he was sitting on. Something white was on the edge of it... With morbid curiousity he tried to dig out the object... It came dislodged from the warm mound with relative ease, but his blood chilled at the revelation: this was a human skull.

His sister's skull.

No, this entire log of shit... it was at least partially made of...

Oliver threw up, the last of the food in his stomach spilling across Grace's morning dump. He was sickened to his core that he was sitting on the remains of his sister. This had to be a nightmare, this couldn't be real.

A warm spurt of air caught his attention from above, causing him to look up as a second log of shit dropped on top of him, this one even warmer and more runny, easily mashing into the first turd to form a sandwich, him stuck in the middle. As he struggled with his one arm, he even want as far as trying to chew his way out, but the pile of shit was too massive compared to him.

Grace let out another spurt of diarrhea, continuing to add to the terrible bog below for several minutes after the last of Oliver's life was sapped away. It took her nearly a dozen wipes to clean herself, and as she stood up and admired the damage she had caused, she felt a little pride in taking such a satisfying dump.

“GUESS SOMETHING DISAGREED WITH ME...”

She casually pulled the handle, clearing the bog out and unwittingly giving Oliver the shittiest possible burial at sea.