- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More trashcan, piss, and menstruation, as well as foot entrapment. Last chapter I have written so far.

 

 

Awakened by Grace's booming voice, Ryan slowly woke up, the sounds of rushing water bringing back what his disturbed dreams hadn't allowed him to forget, as he had been tormented by dreams of his friends' disfigured bodies. As he was brought back to the real world, it didn't take long to realize that there was only one explanation for the giant rolls of toilet paper and deodorant sticks scattered around this cave... yesterday hadn't just been a terrible nightmare, and at this point, he wasn't sure if any of his friends were even alive... With a twinge of guilt, he remembered that he was responsible for that.

Not just because he had come up with the idea to shrink themselves and surprise Donna, but because he had broken last night, choosing to run off instead of help them any more. A part of him knew that he had done almost all he could, sure, but that would be little comfort to Jackie or Sheryl if they had survived last night... He had just left Sheryl in a bottle of nail polish when he ran off in a panic, and... Shit... She wasn't still in there, right? For all he knew she could have choked on the fumes from that stuff, could someone survive a whole night at their size stuck in an open bottle of nail polish?

Standing up, he felt his legs creaking fromthe excessive pressure they had been put through the last 18 or so hours. Wiping away the dried remains of his tears from a night of crying in his sleep, he slowly hobbled towards the door, glad to see the crack of light hadn't been sealed. Peaking his head out, he looked for the bottle... but it wasn't there. Had someone seen it, or... shit, what if Donna or Dan had put it on the counter and tightened the lid? She could have suffocated... He was going to climb out, when the door swung open with a creaking shriek.

“ALRIGHT, MY TURN TO TINKLE...”

From the crack he watched slippered feet of Donna slowly trudge towards the toilet, dragging across the floor with each step. He peaked out under the door, feeling a twinge as he remembered how he had kissed those feet in bed just a month ago, and now he could only watch from a distance. He felt disgust at himself even as he admired those feet, snaking their way out of the warm slippers to stretch in the incandescent light as Donna sat down onto the toilet. Even remembering that several of his friends had been crushed by those very feet, he couldn't help but watch each toe tapping away on the top of her furry slippers, wishing for a simpler time when they were his.

The light shone off the tips of her toenails brightly, pink sparkles catching the light... Wait, thinking back, they were... Yesterday they weren't painted! That... couldn't mean... Grimacing, he knew if there was even a chance that he had to check and see if Sheryl was there, hopefully alive. If he didn't check, he wouldn't be able to live with himself... if he ever got out of this alive.

He carefully lowered himself through the crack, dropping to the floor before looking to Donna hesitantly, not wanting to be seen and risk her calling Grace to squish him like a bug. As the sound of her piss hitting the water began to slow, he watched her looking behind her back for something. He took the opportunity to run towards her feet while she was distracted, watching her in case she looked down. As he ran, he saw what she had grabbed... as she set down the wrapped tampon applicator by her thigh.

Continuing his sprint as she was focused, he watched her reach down and grab something, slowly pulling... it didn't take long to anticipate it. He couldn't tear his eyes away as slowly lifted the bright red tampon by the string, a droplet of blood dripping off and hitting the water between her legs. The vivid red hit him strongly, reminding him of the splattered friends he had seen slowly torn apart yesterday as he forced himself to keep running, trying to control his gagging because stopping to vomit in the middle of the floor was a death sentence. He just hoped all of that blood came from her, and not one of his friends...

“WELL, LOOKS LIKE IT'S GONNA BE A HEAVY FLOW MONTH...”

She brought the tampon over the trash can beside her, reminding Ryan that he had to check on Jackie, regardless of what he found at Donna's feet...

 

Jackie had been awake for over 30 minutes now, shaken awake by the gruesome, rumbling defecation of Grace previously, which she had to silently listen to and smell from less than a normal sized foot away as the stench filled the room. She had eventually fallen into a deep sleep after sobbing the last of her energy out, the desicated remains of her boyfriend laying scattered around her as she was still stuck to the solidified, cum drenched tissue.

She did her best to remain quiet within the trash can, not wanting to risk catching Grace's attention even subconciously and ending up trapped beneath a new layer of trash... however, she couldn't control her stomach as it began to rumble despite the fetid smells surrounding her, protesting against having nothing to eat for nearly 24 hours now. It reminded her just how weak she felt from the past day's struggles, and how badly she needed to eat something.

Jackie made a face of disgust as she slowly turned her head, looking for something not completely disgusting, but was only reminded that she was trapped with other disgusting and disturbing refuse, trying to hold back from gagging as she swiftly turned away from a still bloody chunk of her boyfriend. As she looked around, crusty strands of her stiffened hair dropped into her face, but with her arms stuck in place she could do nothing to brush the sticky strands of her her white washed brown hair away. A chunk of Donna's detritus sat only an inch away, smelling disturbingly cheesy, but still the best choice of the disgusting few... Jackie strained her neck and outstretched her tongue trying to reach it...

However, firmly stuck to the tissue, the only thing her tongue succeeded in reaching was her own cum soaked hair, the dried sperm tasting like disgusting salty dust, making her gag. However, as her stomach rumbled again, she bit her lip, realizing that this was her only choice stuck as she was... and being in a bathroom trash can, she was more likely to have something even more disgusting dumped on her than anything vaguely edible. Grimacing, she let her tongue out, catching a strand of hair and bringing it into her mouth to suck on, disgusted by the dusty, salty flavor of the cum of the boyfriend of her lover's killer, shedding a tear. As she continued to suck, finally Grace wiped herself and stood up, flushing away the worst of the smells as Jackie continued to suck on her own hair.

Desperate to get some nourishment, she barely noticed as Donna came in. She continued to suck different strands of her hair, until she was snapped out of her daze by Donna saying something. Looking up in fear, she saw a bright red object hanging above her, which was let go before she could realize what it was. As it hurtled towards her she reflixively clenched her eyes, though a part of her wished it would hit her and end this suffering.

She was hit by a strong force, but with a squelch it bounced off her skin without doing much more than rattling her brain. Her sense of smell was immediately assaulted by a horrid stench which she had only experienced small whiffs of before, but could immediately identify – the distinct odor of marinated period blood mixed with the musky stench of unwashed, recently used pussy. Period blood had a distinct odor, smelling coppery but also like an old, sweaty, yeast tainted sponge that had been left in a damp place too long, but she had always quickly thrown her used pads away, not wanting to smell it as they quickly dried up... this was an entirely different experience as the blood seeped out and over her body as she thrashed against it. Opening her mouth to try to breath fresh air only succeeded in opening it to the infiltration of the blood soaked sponge, which dripped the tainted blood into her mouth, threatening to drown her in it.

This would have been a terrible way to die, but as the blood soaked her body, it slowly broke down the dried cum surrounding her, allowing her body slightly more movement as she continued to try to push it away. As she felt like she was about to black out, the tampon began to slide down her ruined clothes off her body, leaving her to vomit onto the tissue and try to hack the invasive blood from her lungs as the heavy, unwrapped tampon slid further down. Just as she was about to catch her breath, Jackie felt a string wrap around her neck, choking her as she was pulled deeper into the trash can – the tampon's string had shaken loose and coiled itself around her neck, cutting off her air supply again as she desperately tried to follow it down in pursuit of air.

 

As the used tampon was dropped into the trash can and Donna focused on inserting the new one, Ryan finally reached Donna's feet, the vile stench of her feet thick in the air from sweating under her bed's sheets, as well as her more... 'vigorous' activities from the night before. While the nail polish was new, it had thoroughly dried, no longer giving off its own distinct smell. Salty droplets of sweat beaded on her feet from the warmth of the slipper, occasionally dripping down onto them below.

Ryan covered his nose as he walked along Donna's toes, far enough away that a stray wiggle of them couldn't catch him. The left foot's toe nails showed now bumps, so he made his way over to the right... there, on the index toe, a small bump lay...

“Oh, god! I-is that you, Sheryl? A-are you alive?” The bump was unmoving, hopefully just a piece of dust or discoloration... After a few moments, the silence was broken.

“...Whhh... Ish thar?”

Staring in horror, he could barely make out a single, small hole. Sheryl was painted onto the toenail, with only a single hole to breath through, both her eyes and ears, even nose, covered over in a thick layer of nail polish, only allowing air through to keep her alive.

“I-it's Ryan! I... I'll try to find nail polish remover and try to get you out, okay Sheryl! Just... don't give up, okay?”

The room was silent as he waited for a response, the silence broken a few seconds later as Donna let out a wet fart above them, oblivious to the plight of her friends below. She pulled out her phone with a sigh.

“...Ryyy... kkklllll... meee... plesh... kkkllll... meee...”

Ryan was shaken as he understood what Sheryl was saying.

“No... Sheryl, I can still save you!”

“...Kllll... meee...”

“Dammit Sheryl, I'm going to go find some now! Just... stay put!”

Ryan regretted his word choice immediately as he turned, but set his mind to saving his friend as he ran back to the cabinet.

Above, Donna was too focused typing a text to Dan to notice the speck scurrying away from her feet. 'Good morning stud <3 I hear u wakin up, if u make me brkfst aftr grace leaves I'll give you a specil foot surpris ;)'