- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is not original, but edited by me. Extremely graphic gore from two different scenarios.

 

“Anyways Donna,” said Grace, noticing a grumbling in her stomach, “I’m famished... I’ll see you later” she smiled, strolling towards the front door. “Say hi to Dan for me!” she said, before stepping outside and shutting the door behind.

Donna sat alone in the kitchen, feeling stranger than before. Something felt off, but she couldn’t quite figure out what. It almost felt like she wasn’t alone. Shaking her head, she stood up and made her way towards the bedroom. She needed to have a shower before Dan came over.

Unbeknownst to Donna, Ryan, Matt and Sheryl were already inside Donna’s bedroom. It was a long shot, but if Ryan could get the radio to connect, then maybe, just maybe they would get out of this alive. Maybe they could even save Katie too. They had just finished climbing up onto Donna’s bedside table. The exact spot she used to leave the radio while Ryan and her still dated.

“What the fuck?” Matt angrily let out, his voice dripping with contempt. The table was empty, save for a small lamp and a couple elastic band hair ties.

“I... it should... It should be here...” said Ryan, his voice sounding increasingly desperate now. “M-maybe she just... put it somewhere else.”

“She probably sold it.” said Sheryl, crossing her arms.

“N-no...” said Ryan, “It was her favorite gift... she swore it would never leave her bedside...”

Patricia sighed, rolling her eyes. “You're kidding me! I doubt she even cared about it...” Patricia wasn’t usually this mean, but there was a good chance her daughter was dead and it was basically all Ryan’s fault. “You weren’t really that great of a partner for her, anyway.” said Patricia, looking back over her shoulder at Matt. Matt chuckled, this was all Ryan’s fault after all.

"Hey, come on guys, we don't have time for this petty crap!" John said, getting between Ryan and Patricia.

“So,” Sheryl chimed in, wanting to stay on track. “What’s the next plan?” she said.

“W-well...” said Ryan, “I was thinking that if we could get to the kitchen-”

The whole group groaned before he could finish the sentence. It had just taken them nearly an hour just to reach the bedroom. Another trek across the house was not exactly a welcoming idea.

“Let him finish!” said Sheryl.

Ryan cleared his throat, his survival instinct starting to boost his confidence again, “We could use salt - any spice really... and spell out words on the countertop... and-”

“-You’re kidding right?” shouted Matt, throwing his hands up. “This plan is even worse than the radio plan! Do you want one of us to get eaten?”

Ryan shook his head. "Look, it isn’t the best plan, but we're running out of options!"

 

That’s when they heard the dreadfully familiar thump of Donna’s approaching footsteps...

And they were moving closer and closer towards the bedroom.

 

“Oh no... Oh no!” Patricia screamed, “she’s coming! We have to hide!”

 

BOOM!

The bedroom door slammed open as Donna stepped inside. Even in their panicked state, Ryan and Matt couldn’t help but be enraptured by her gigantic, beautiful form. Her shapely, heart shaped bottom. Her pouty lips, every inch of them oozing with elegant sensuality.

Strolling up to the bed, she slowly turned around, her ass facing the terrified group. Slowly bending over, she started to pull down her pants, wiggling her bum to pull the waistband over her hips. The whole group was hypnotized by this massive goddess slowly undressing. Ryan was especially enraptured, somehow she looked even better than when they dated.

 

Humming a little tune, Donna tossed her pants onto the bed, her lower body completely naked as she slumped down and lay back across the bed. She reach down and pulled off her shirt, causing her breasts to bounce free. They had already been one of the larger portions of her body, but now from the group's perspective they may as well have been mountains, the mass of one more than enough to squash one of them flat in an instant. Donna sighed, completely naked and fully satisfied with herself. Every inch of her body dripped with perfection.

 

“Wow...” whispered Matt, unaware he was thinking out loud. Patricia didn’t even call him out, she was too scared and mesmerized by this oblivious goddess enjoying herself privately.

 

“Mm...” Donna whined, biting her lower lip as she slid her hands down her sides, running them around her hips and slowly inching closer and closer towards her pussy. It was getting wetter with each passing second.

 

BUZZ... BUZZ... BUZZ...

 

Donna’s phone started going off. Annoyed, she climbed off the bed and grabbed it. From their vantage point, the group was able to read her screen. It was a text from Dan.

“Hey donna I’m gonna be there a few minutes earlier than expected if that's all good” it read.

Donna texted back, “Okay, I just gotta have a quick shower. Can’t wait to see you <3”

Ryan felt another rush of sadness pour through him. Sure it was normal to move on, but with his best friend? He felt completely disposable.

Donna sighed, tossing the phone back over her shoulder.

 

BOOM! It slammed onto the table slid towards the group at landslide speed. Sprinting for safety, they all managed to dive out of the way.

All of them except for one.

 

“Ahh… AH...!” As the group looked back over their shoulders, they saw Patricia… Well, what remained of her. The lower half of her body was crushed against the table underneath the giant phone, everything past the middle of her rib cage had disappeared under the multi-ton piece of plastic. A slowly growing pool of blood was forming around her.

Matt ran towards her immediately. “P-Patricia...” he stammered, diving to his knees and reaching out to comfort her, “Patricia?”

She didn’t speak, her voice simply rattled, like a bucket filled with rusty nails, dragged behind a car. She didn’t even sound human anymore. The bottom half of her lungs were completely crushed somewhere underneath the phone. “Patricia?” he said again, not really sure what else to say in such a horrific situation.

 

Donna sighed, pushing up from the bed and making her way towards the washroom, completely oblivious to the misery happening only a couple feet away. Her demeanor was the complete opposite of the unknown ant-sized humans. She was happy, almost giddy excitement to see Dave, mostly because she couldn’t wait to fuck him. Making her way towards the shower, she started humming another tune as she went.

 

Back with the group, Matt was in complete denial. It was quite obvious that Patricia was a goner. It was a miracle she was even alive now. If you could even call her state of contorted misery ‘alive’.

“W-we can still save her,” said Matt, looking back at Sheryl and Ryan as he spoke. “W-we just need to stop the bleeding-”

 

BUZZ...

 

The phone started to rumble, the ground shaking as another text arrived. Patricia screamed out in agonizing pain as the movement pressed against what little was left of her near-liquefied lower body. The vibration sent a wave of unimaginable, horrific pain up the remains of her twisted spine. “AHHHHH! AHH...” she screamed. The most horrific sounding scream any of them had ever heard.

Matt jumped back as the phone vibrated again and again. Each text message was sending more and more shockwaves of pain through Patricia’s body, threatening to snap her bones with their energy.

 

Meanwhile Donna sighed, looking back over her shoulder as she heard the phone buzzing again. Booming across the room, she loomed over the table, completely unaware of the group watching her, and the small splotch slowly growing under her phone. Slowly reaching down, she wrapped her massive fingers around the phone and lifted it up from the table.

But Patricia’s smashed legs and torso still stuck to the back, sending her into the air to dangle from the crushed remains of her body stuck to the device, screaming in terrible pain.

“Hmm...” Donna absent-mindedly mumbled, scrolling through to see her texted her. Sure enough, it was Dan: “Have fun getting off to the thought of me in the shower”

Donna felt a rush of excitement. She loved how dominant Dan was, especially compared to Ryan, who thought being kinky amounted to including some rope every once in a while. Biting her lower lip, she texted back, “Maybe ;)”

She chuckled, tossing the phone back onto the bed and strolling back towards the washroom.

 

Matt didn’t hesitate, he leapt off the table and dive rolled off the bed towards the phone. Ryan and Sheryl watched with overwhelming sadness. There was no way Patricia survived that. After a 5 minute sprint, running across the prairie like landscape of the bed top, Matt finally reached the phone. He went to the spot where Patricia was crushed before.

There was nothing there, just the gory smear of her destroyed body.

Matt felt a sick wash of realization fall over him. If she wasn’t here, and they didn’t see her fall, then… She must’ve gotten stuck to Donna’s hand. Taking a few deep breaths he hauled off towards the washroom. He needed to save to Patricia. He didn’t care if died in the process, he couldn’t just leave her to the unknowing whims of Donna.

Sheryl and Ryan watched as he ran across the bed, trying to call out after him, knowing it was futile to pursue her.

“There’s no way she survived,” said Sheryl, turning back to face Ryan. “I say we just get out of here. I’m not going anywhere near that shower, especially considering what you mentioned about water…”

Ryan raised an eyebrow, surprised by Sheryl’s sudden indifference. His jaw dropped as he remembered the water. “M-Matt, if you get wet you’ll be stuck!” he shouted after Matt, but he was already so far away it was doubtful he would hear. “We need to keep fighting… if just one of us can grow back we can stop this…”

 

Meanwhile, Donna was just stepping out of the shower. She was completely oblivious to the fact that her friend Patricia was stuck to the inside of her hand, still barely alive, the entire lower half of her body completely gone. Walking over to the sink, she took another look in the mirror, loving the way she looked after a shower.

The way the light reflected off her curves made her look even more sexy than usual. “Mmm,” she moaned, biting her lower lip and striking a little pose for herself.

Below, Matt was hiding underneath a small pipe below the sink. He could see a small speck stuck to Donna’s hand. He knew it was Patricia, he also knew she was probably dead, but he didn’t care, he needed to save her. Watching Donna pose in her mirror, he grimaced imagining the painful movement and G-forces that Patricia would have to be enduring if she was still alive.

Yawning, Donna stretched her arms up above her head and slid her foot forward, right towards Matt. He tried to dive out of the way, but it was no use. Her big toe crushed against him and the wall. He could literally feel his body getting flatter as his bones snapped and his organs shifted, his entire body feeling like a pancake as Donna pulled her foot back and strolled back towards the bedroom. Wheezing and screaming in pain, he could see parts of skin peeling back as every step sent shockwaves of pain through him.

Matt couldn’t believe he was still alive. Apparently the shrink gun gave them some kind of extra resistance to death, most likely intended as a safety measure. In the case of those unfortunate enough to have fallen into Donna’s path, it seemed that this resistance was a curse, enabling them to survive more unintentional suffering than they could possibly have imagined under normal circumstances.

The foot he was splattered upon lifted up… Flying through the air, up... down... up... down.... Her entire weight fell upon him, diminishing his entire existence to a miserable flattened mess. Shattered pieces of his skull splintered into his ruined brain, yet his body fought to keep him alive and conscious, despite his normally fatal wounds.