- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is not originally by me, but edited. This focuses on giant couple sex with a partially crushed tiny man trapped on the girl's foot during a footjob, and in the condom during sex.

 

Donna sighed, slumping back down onto the bed, combing her hair while she waited for Dan to show up.

 

 

DING DONG.

 

The front door bell rang and Donna sat up excitedly. “Come in!” she said.

Ryan gulped, he didn’t know if he could handle what was about to happen. Sure enough, Dan marched into the room. He smiled wide when he saw Donna’s naked body strewn out across the bed.

“I’ve been waiting for you!” Donna smirked. Dan didn’t waste any time, pulling off his coat first, then his shirt and finally his pants. “Mmmm!” Donna sighed with approval at the sight of his crotch bulging inside his boxers. “C’mon Dan…” she moaned sexually. “Pull them off...”

Dan obeyed, his massive cock bouncing free, already swelling up to full attention as Donna bit her lower lip seductively. “C’mere” she sighed, stretching her long legs out across the bed. Dan stepped forward, shivering with pleasure as Donna pressed her feet against both sides of his cock. She began to move her feet, slowly sliding back and forth, back and forth across the length of his cock. Ryan and Sheryl watched, completely stunned by the whole scenario. “Mmm!” Donna moaned, sighing with approval as Dan’s cock swelled fuller in response to the stimulation.

Meanwhile Matt was still screaming as agonizing pain coursed through his entire body. He swung back and forth as Donna slid her feet down Dan’s monstrous cock. It was absurdly massive from Matt’s perspective, and Donna’s lustful whimpers only made the pain even worse. Their complete obliviousness to his suffering was absolutely terrifying. Their overwhelming pleasure contrasted with his overwhelming suffering. It was truly a living nightmare.

Just when he thought it couldn’t get any worse, Dan started to massage Donna’s feet while getting a footjob. Rubbing her toes one at time, slowly moving closer and closer to her big toes. And in turn, getting closer and closer to Matt. Finally pressing his fingers against Matt’s body and crushing him even more, Matt was forced to scream into the abyss, his horrific moans sounding less and less human with each passing moment, the last vestiges of his sane mind sickened as he noticed he was starting to sound like Patricia’s rattling last screams before being carried away. Sticking to the side of Dan’s finger as he stepped backward.

Bending down, Matt reached into his coat on the floor. He pulled out a condom and turned back to face Donna. He climbed onto the bed, slowly opening the wrapper and putting the condom around his cock.

Unnoticed, Matt’s disintegrating body slipped off Dans finger and fell inside the condom. He was now stuck between the latex wall and Matt’s throbbing cock. He was left gasping and screaming for breath every chance he could get. The latex wall actually reduced some pain, at least in that his wounds were no longer exposed to direct oxygen. The claustrophobic anguish only made it worse however. There was movement outside, and he was pressed hard against Dan’s throbbing member as the dick slowly pushed into Donna’s pussy, effortlessly parting her fully wet lips. Matt was dreading the moment Dan pushed all the way inside, as rubbing and pressing against the cavernous walls of Donna’s pussy would only make the pain even worse.

Donna whined with pleasure as Dan filled her up bit by bit, locking eyes while he held onto her hips and slowly pulled her towards him.

“Mmm… Ahn...” she whimpered with lust - the more he filled her up, the better it felt.

Ryan was still frozen with shock. The image of Dan fucking his former lover permanently burning into his mind. It was almost worse than the entire day prior. Sheryl slapped him on the shoulder, pulling him out of his trance.

“Ryan! We need to get out of here... NOW, before anything else happens.”

Ryan nodded slowly up and down. The climb up took them nearly an hour, the climb down would take even longer. Hopefully Donna and Dan stayed on the bed and didn’t move around the room. They seemed rather focused…

“Oh yes... god YES!” Donna whined as Dan began pumping his cock in and out, in and out, the entire room gently shaking while he did. Like two massive gods pleasuring each other, completely oblivious to the mortals below.

They were especially oblivious to Matt, stuck inside the condom and experiencing pain beyond anything he ever dreamed was possible. The pressing, squishing and squeezing was only getting worse. The more aroused Dan got, the bigger and harder his cock was, and with both Matt’s body and Dan’s dick fighting for the same confined space in the condom... it was obvious which one would win. The pressure multiplied the pain of Matt’s already horrific existence. Now he only wanted it to end, he want to die, but his survival instinct felt differently. He was forced him to gasp for every little breath he could get, forcing him to endure the horrific pain and sweltering heat and musk of this manhood a thousand times the size of his own body.

“Mmph... Ahn… Ahhh!” Donna moaned with delight as Dan grabbed her by the hips and spun her around onto all fours, pumping in and out from behind. Her big heart-shaped bum was slapping against his muscular stomach again and again. The sound alone was almost deafening to Ryan and the others, who were tediously climbing their way down the dresser and towards the floor. A single misstep would be certain death, and now that the room was shaking, climbing down was even harder than climbing upward.