- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is almost certainly a one-off I wrote as part of an art trade with Gershwin. It's probably a little different from my usual style, and it's my first time participating in an art trade. As always, I love any and all feedback! 

Meeting in the Middle


 


 


 


Stephan sighed deeply and kicked his feet up on the coffee table while lazily reclining on the sectional in his best friends sizable living room after what had turned out to be one of the most satisfyingly exhausting days yet since he had begun the long and arduous journey towards acquiring his Doctorate in Augural Sciences. He took a light sip of his cocktail; a Manhattan made from some cheap rye, compensated with the nicer Amer and bitters, topped off with some bourbon soaked black cherries. She really knew how to please. 


“Hey, no shoes on the table, you ape!” The woman walking into the room with a bowl of mixed fruit in one hand and her own drink in the other said with humor. 


“Shit. Sorry, Em,” Stephan said, clumsily kicking his shoes off, letting them tumble to the floor before placing his socked feet back on the coffee table. He always forgot that simple house rule. Emeline took a seat next to him on the sectional, setting the fruit bowl down by his feet as he scooted over slightly to accommodate her. There was room for five on the couch, but he didn’t mind that she always insisted on sitting near him. He glanced over at her as she took a delicate sip from her own version of a “tequila old-fashioned.” She had changed into a comfortable outfit since getting to her place, a black, loose-fitting t-shirt that exposed her midriff and a pair of white sweat-shorts that ended at her mid-thigh. He admired her lithe body, looking at her from the legs up until his eyes got to her face framed by her short, auburn hair. He met her gaze and realized she had been following his own as he sized up his best friend.


“You like my ‘lounging’ attire?” Emeline asked sarcastically. 


“You make casual look good,” Stephan admitted. She smiled. 


“Oh, Stephan. After what we’ve been through today, I just couldn’t wait to get comfortable. But keep up the low-key flattery. Maybe I’ll elect to find a different way to ‘unwind,’” she said, winking at him. He chuckled. That would be fine with him. They weren’t exactly dating, but they also weren’t entirely ‘not’ in some form of relationship. He would describe their arrangement as, ‘I’m not taken, but I know someone who would get upset if she heard me say that.’ They were best friends since day one at the university and had spent most of their free time together. It wasn’t usually romantic. It was just right. But they had slept together on occasion, and Stephan was always happy when she got into one of those moods but had never pressed her to put a formal title on their friendly affair. ‘Come what may,’ he had always thought. He liked their dynamic the way it was for the time being. 


“Cheers, to passing auger-augmentation finals!” She said, raising her glass. He tapped hers with his glass making a “clink,” and they both took a sip. 


“Mmm, here here!” He said. “We both passed and didn’t pass out!” 


“Oh, man, did you hear what happened to Carl?” She asked excitedly. 


“Nah, what did that dope do?” 


“He attempted to demonstrate inhuman flexibility, but he botched it and got rid of most of his bones!” She explained with mock disgust. “Guy collapsed into a human jelly! I hear he’s getting held back a semester. But he’ll live.” 


“Oh, nasty! Poor guy. He really thought he had it. He’d mastered it in his left hand. Guess the whole body is a different deal,” Stephan said. 


“Hey, we can’t all be gifted,” Emeline said with glee. Stephan chuckled. She was pretty good. 


“You ever gonna return to your original height?” 


“What? No! I’ve gotten used to this!” She said, gesturing at her own body with her free hand, and taking a sip of her drink with the other. When they had met, Emeline had been just over five-foot nothing. But earlier that year, she had mastered a slight growth technique that had boosted her to a modest 5’6”, and she had been so skilled as to make it permanent. She didn’t even have to really demonstrate her skills today so much as go through the rest of the testing requirements and, in the end, when the board asked her for her ‘thesis spell,’ she merely asked them to look up her height in her medical records. The rest played out as expected. They were quite impressed. 


Stephan was actually better at that craft in the short term, but he had to admit, her ability to make it permanent was rather impressive. Stephan’s thesis presentation wasn’t quite as impressive, but he was still proud. When it was his turn, he had added some extra flair by charming a bowl of water to be un-spill-able, turned it upside down and brought it over his head. He couldn’t read the board’s faces through the warped water and glass, but after about fifteen minutes, one of them tapped him in the shoulder to tell him he had passed handily. 


“Anyway, ‘water boy,’ I know that if you could implement your diverse skills towards permanent augmentations, you’d do it. So, don’t shame me for wanting to be a little taller.”


“Hey, Em, no judgment. This height suits you,” he admitted. He did actually like her better at this height. Though he would never go so far as to say he didn’t find her desirable as she was before. “I’d probably do it too if I weren’t already 5’11”, cause I think that’s pretty alright.” She squinted her blue eyes at him. 


“No size or shape you’d rather be? Doubtful,” Emeline chided. “But anyway. Your little aquatic stunt made me think of the perfect movie. Haven’t seen the new ‘Aqua man,’ yet, have you?” 


“Hah! No, I haven’t. But then, I haven’t seen any of the new D.C. flicks except for ‘Wonder Woman.’ Won’t I be lost?” 


“I haven’t either, but I don’t think you need to have. I think it’s one of those origin story movies or something? Don’t know.” 


“Well, alright, screw it. I don’t really care what we watch.” 


“Cool!” She said, turning on the TV and setting up the movie. She lied back on the couch with her feet in his lap and hit ‘play,’ and the movie began. Stephan rested his drink on her feet as the opening sequence rolled. “Hey, that’s cold!” Emeline protested. 


“Oops. Sorry.” 


They chatted through the previews and opening credits until the cheesy storm sequence began accompanied by forgettable, narrative introduction. A man found a woman on the rocks in a storm. 


“Oh, hey. Nicole Kidman is in this?” Emeline remarked. The scene progressed, a lame chokehold played out, and then, Nicole was waking up on a couch with mended wounds. Stephan was about to make fun of the opening sequence; he and Emeline loved to trash on movies together. But then, Nicole’s character took delightful notice of the fish-tank next to her couch, and snatched one of the goldfish up, promptly stuffing it into her hungry mouth. Stephan choked on his words as he watched her gobble it up, then get interrupted by the man who had rescued her before she gulped it down whole and alive. ‘Just don’t eat my dog,’ the man said to her. Stephan hadn’t expected to see this beautiful, A-list actress partake in something so subtly arousing to him in the first five minutes of this otherwise innocuous action flick. He tried not to think about it, but apparently, his body betrayed him. 


Stephan felt one of Emeline’s bare feet press softly into his hardening crotch. 


“Didn’t realize you were such a Nicole Kidman fan,” Emeline joked. “You’re pitching a tent.” Stephan was flustered. 


“What? No. I didn’t. I don’t know why...” he began, but she pressed her foot more firmly into his crotch. 


“No? Then it must’ve been something she was doing...” Emeline teased. Stephan was taken off guard. He had never betrayed his fetish before, he thought. 


“What? Eating a goldfish? I... I think I was just subconsciously responding to your feet rubbing on my junk.” Stephan said jokingly. 


“Mhmm, and when you got rock hard near the end of that flick we watched last weekend, ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ You were at full mast. And I wasn’t anywhere near your ‘junk,’” she insisted accusingly. So, she had noticed then. He had thought he smoothly covered that up by shifting his leg.


“Okay, well. That was a giant sexy woman,” Stephan protested. He didn’t know why he was defending himself. He and Emeline had virtually no secrets, and she was a bit of a freak. He knew that. So why was he being so slippery about this one thing regarding his secret fetish? But, automatically, he began to imagine that scene he had just witnessed playing out on the couch right then and there with Emeline and him instead of Nicole and a goldfish, and his cock twitched. Emeline noticed. 


“Right, so it had nothing to do with what that giant hot chick immediately did with that little jock when he asked her... what was it? Oh, ‘do you spit or swallow?’” Emeline asked suggestively as she fetched a piece of melon from the fruit bowl and placed it on her tongue, slipped it into her mouth, and swallowed it down whole with an audible ‘gulp.’ Stephan shivered and his hard member twitched again under her feet. He blushed and looked away. She had him. He knew he had best just admit it. But for some reason he felt the need to resist. 


“I... don’t know what you mean,” he offered flatly. She smirked at him and once again pressed her feet hard against his erection.


“Okay. Hang on.” She paused the movie and hopped up off the couch, running into the kitchen. Stephan was left sitting there with mixed feelings about what was happening. She was clearly homing in on his secret fetish. What was she playing at now? There was a green flash of light from the kitchen indicating she had just done some form of augury. 


A moment later, Emeline arrived back into the room holding something large and long. 


“So,” Emeline began. “Take this English cucumber. Nothing inherently suggestive about it, but what if I...” she trailed off and held the cucumber in both hands before her face. “Hello, big guy,” she said to it. Then, she looked straight up at the ceiling, lined the cucumber up over her lips, and shoved it into her mouth. Stephan expected it to be a simple display of her sucking on an obviously phallic object, but it didn’t stop. She shoved the probably 12-inch cucumber into her mouth inch by inch. Until only the nub of the thing remained outside her lips. She then pressed on it with her pointer finger and shoved it the rest of the way inside, closing her lips on her finger and pulling it out with a ‘pop!’ Stephan watched with fascination as the cucumber made an enormous protrusion on her throat while it traveled down her esophagus and then disappeared from view. Emeline coughed a little, and then looked down at her belly. The gigantic thing made a visible bulge in her otherwise flat and toned midriff exposed in the faint light of the paused movie. She placed her left hand on the bump. 


“Wow. That was a lot. I can feel that thing distending my stomach!” Emeline exclaimed. Then, she looked at Stephan through narrow eyes. “Did you like that?” Stephan was stunned. It was one of the most erotic displays he’d ever witnessed in person. 


“I mean... yeah. But... how the hell?” She leaned forward and placed a finger on his lips. 


“Shush. Why did you like that?” Stephan wasn’t sure how to answer. 


“Uh, because you showed a remarkable lack of a gag reflex?” He offered. She laughed. 


“You already knew that. If this were just about getting sucked on...” she said while placing her right hand in his lap, gently fondling his erection, “that would be one thing. But what about the rest of you?” She asked. 


“What about the rest of me?” She answered by taking his right hand in both of hers and sucking on his index and middle fingers. Then, she pulled him in, taking his entire hand and wrist into her mouth effortlessly. Stephan felt his fingers slide easily into her throat, and she gulped around them, swallowing repeatedly around his digits. Her eyes were locked on his. Her eyebrows raised implicitly. He thought he was going to burst just from that. 


“Okay! Shit...” he said. She let his hand slip from her maw. She slurped up some excess saliva that had dribbled down her chin during the ordeal. “Okay. Alright. Wow. How were you doing that?” He asked her. Emeline laughed. 


“I augmented myself with a little elasticity. Though, I’ll admit. I didn’t think I could swallow the whole cucumber like that. But no changing the subject. Don’t hold back. What’s your deal with women swallowing things? Or, living things?” Stephen hesitated. He looked at his right hand, currently dripping with his best friend’s saliva. He thought about all of the fantasies he had played through his head, many of them regarding Emeline. He sighed. 


“Okay. It’s just... a little... silly fascination I have.” Emeline perked up and mounted him without warning. 


“Fascination? With what?” She asked, her face right in front of his. She was clearly in a good mood. He’d take it. 


“With... being swallowed alive.” 


“By someone like me?” He looked her in the eyes. 


“Yes. Or. Maybe by you, specifically...” he trailed off, looking away. “But it’s just a silly fantasy. Not like... I don’t know.” 


“What? Not like I’d be into it?” She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. They made out and she rocked her hips into his, grinding her crotch against his stiff arousal. He became eager to have her. He slipped a hand into the back of her pants and squeezed her while pulling her snugly against him. She broke the kiss. “Stephan... if you’re harboring some awesome, kinky fantasy, I insist that you let me in on it. I’m sure you’re not capable of imagining something I wouldn’t be into.”


Stephan considered this. He knew she was right. 


“Okay. You win. I’ve always had a fantasy of being swallowed whole by a woman who was really into doing it. Alright? It’s... a really sexy idea to me.” Emeline cocked her head back and looked at him with her eyebrows raised up. 


“Oh, is that it? That’s unique. Sounds positively dangerous and exciting.” She raised herself up above him. “You want to be in my stomach, Stephan?” He blushed. 


“I mean... it’s just a silly fantasy,” he said. Her head tilted to the side. 


“Doesn’t have to be.” Stephan looked up at her. 


“What do you mean?” 


“You want to experience sliding down my throat and entering my belly... filling me up after I’ve savored you and devoured you whole?” She eyed him seductively. 


“Y-yes,” Stephan said. His cock was positively throbbing now. 


“And then get off to being in there while I relish and get off to the feeling of having you inside me?” She continued. She took his stunned silence as assent. “Cause I’d do that. I’d do that right now. I want to. I like it.” Stephan was almost at a loss for words.


“Wait. You would? You do? His head was spinning. He’d always fantasized that somehow, he would get to try this with a woman who was as enthusiastic about it as he was, and ever since he had met Emeline, he had really wanted it to it with her. But he was getting ahead of himself. “Wait, but how?” Stephan asked. She dismounted him and stood up, looming dangerously. 


“Stephan. We’re class three, newly certified body-augers. What better way to test our newly authorized skills than this? I just can’t believe you’ve kept it from me for so long. I’d have known to look forward to it.” Emeline licked her lips. “I had hoped we would celebrate tonight in some marked way, but satisfying my delicious best friend’s ultimate fantasy? Too good to pass up. And you’ll feel much more active and fun than this cucumber,” she said, patting the still obvious lump on her belly. “So, what do you say? Will you trust me with carrying out your little fantasy?” Stephan gulped. He did trust her. He had imagined this in a thousand different ways, but never imagined she would just corner him and insist on it. He wanted to talk about it and discuss his desires. He wanted her to understand all of his particular qualifications regarding the fetish, but they were in the heat of the moment, and though he felt rushed, the rush was itself a thrill. 


“Emeline, you’d make me the happiest man in the university... on the planet. I trust you. But how? There’s no way you can grow big enough, especially not in here,” he gestured at the room around them. She grinned. 


“It’s not like I’m the only authorized human-augmentation auger. I can grow. Can’t you shrink?” Stephan realized her game. 


“We could meet in the middle...” he muttered. 


“Exactly. Well, more like departing from a desired middle. Stephan...” she leaned down and kissed him. “Let’s do this.” She pushed him back into the couch and stepped away. Then, she dragged the coffee table over to the far wall. She strode into the center or the room and stood there. Then, Emeline slowly pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her naked chest, her full, C-cups bouncing enticingly as the fabric dragged over them. Then, she pushed her shorts down, revealing that she had been wearing neither a bra nor underwear. Stephan had seen her naked before, but the specificity of the occasion made him look at her in a new light. He was going to get to go inside of that gorgeous body. He immediately began stripping down as well. 


“Okay, Stephan. Just sit back and watch what this auger can do. 5’6” was just a natural stopping point. But I always wanted an excuse to go bigger.” She lied down on the carpet and before he knew it, she began to glow with an eerie green light as her body began to supernaturally expand. His jaw dropped in awe as he watched the marvelous spectacle. In a matter of minutes, she had grown to what he estimated to be 12 feet tall. She took up almost the entire length of the living room. 


When she was done, he was overwhelmed with desire to jump on her and experience what her new body could do. But he tried to keep his head about him. 


“What do you think?” She asked. “Pretty impressive, no?” 


“I think that you need to stay this way all weekend, and I’ll show you how much I appreciate your work.” She smiled. 


“You’ll have your chance. But first things first... I think you’ll appreciate my new body a lot more if you were a lot smaller...” Emeline said seductively, rubbing her hands over her naked breasts that shone in the pale light. Emeline then began rubbing her belly. “And I’m feeling so empty after growing so much. That cucumber didn’t grow with me, you know. I need something to take its place...” she whined with provocation. Stephan took a couple of steps toward her, standing naked a few feet away. 


“It’s going to be difficult to get small enough. I’ve never tried.” 


“Well how motivated are you to get swallowed by me, little guy?” He gulped. 


“Very,” he said. Truly, he’d never wanted anything so badly in his life. He was so hard, and his heart was racing. He couldn’t believe this was really happening. “Okay.” He closed his eyes. He had learned the size-shift auguring same as she and had altered his height back and forth by a few inches to prove he had learned it properly, but he had never attempted something like this. It would take all of his concentration. Emeline sat up slightly, supporting herself on one hand. She brought another one up and put it around Stephan’s back, pulling him forward. She pressed him into her breasts, their enormous mass squeezing snugly and warmly around his chest. She kissed him on the face, her lips taking up everything below his eyes. Then, she stuck her tongue out and opened her mouth wide, showing him the dark abyss that was the entrance to her throat. She swallowed with her mouth open, and he groaned with arousal at the sight of her tonsils flexing and closing the gap as her mouth made a wet squelching noise. She then released him and brought a hand parallel with the floor about two feet in the air. 


“If you can get down to here, I’ll have no trouble getting you down in there...” Stephan looked at her hand. Could he do it? He was determined to. 


“Fuck, I want to be inside you so badly; you have no idea.” 


“Get. Small. Snack.” He shivered. She was pressing his buttons in all the right ways. He closed his eyes and went through the mechanics of the augmentation in his head, whispering the nonsensical sounding syllables to aid the mind in carrying out the transformation. He immediately felt the carpet under his feet begin to shift as it expanded relative to him. The longer he went, the more difficult it became to concentrate. He willed himself to stay focused on the procedure, but images of Emeline’s open and welcoming maw kept flashing through his mind. He decided to use that image as an anchor for focus. ‘Get small enough to fit in that,’ he thought with all of his being. 


After a minute or so, he opened his eyes. Emeline’s enormous, lovely face filled his entire field of view. She had rolled onto her belly and brought her eyes level to his. Her eyes were alighted with intense desire and excitement. He took in all the details of her beautiful blue eyes, her plush, soft lips, the texture of her skin. Her beautiful, open-mouthed smile... the glistening saliva in her ever-moving tongue.


“Atta boy!” She praised him. 


“Small enough?” Stephan asked. 


“For me to consume you whole? I think it’ll do,” she said, and grabbed him up in both hands, rolling onto her back. She dropped him on her belly and propped herself up on her elbows. Stephan was immediately treated to the sound of a particularly loud ‘gurgle!’ “Oh-h-h, did you hear that? She’s eager to meet you, little guy. I can’t wait to introduce you two...” Stephan’s whole body quaked with arousal at that. He was lying atop his best friends gigantic belly, and she wanted him inside it. He was living a dream. Her body heat radiated from her smooth skin. He couldn’t wait to be surrounded in all that sexy flesh. 


He looked up her body, getting an eyeful of her enormous breasts and her gorgeous, flushed face. 


“I’m about the same size relative to you as that cucumber was...” he said. 


“Mhmm. But you’re going to be so much more fun. Come on up here. I’m salivating just thinking about it.” Stephan obliged and quickly began crawling up her chest. She giggled under the tickle of his touch. He looked so cute and sexy on her like this. “Oh, I can’t believe we’re doing this. I’ve never thought about swallowing someone alive before, and now I’m dripping just thinking about having my little Stephan in my mouth... and more.” 


Stephan arrived at Emeline’s upper chest. His heartbeat was pounding in his ears. He was nervous but forced that feeling down. He couldn’t let his instincts get in the way of this opportunity. He was far too turned on to think straight anyway, so his fears were easier to ignore. He knew she wouldn’t hurt him. Though this was definitely dangerous, he reasoned with himself that, between the two of them, they could figure out a way to deal with any unexpected risk factors when they came up. He’d cross that bridge when they came to it. For now... 


“Emeline. I can’t tell you how hot this is to me. I never thought you’d respond like this. I never thought I’d ever get to do it.” 


“Of course, I’m into it, Stephan. You ought to know me better. Can’t believe I had to drag it out of you like that. You’re lucky I’m a perceptive and insistent freak.” 


“I’m lucky to have you,” Stephan admitted. 


“Damn right. And now, I’m going to be lucky to have you for a snack...” she licked and smacked her lips playfully. “You ready to do this?” Stephan stared at her, his eyes darting to her lips, her eyes, and back. 


“You really want to swallow me?” 


“I desperately want to swallow you and get you stuffed into my belly. Think I’ll feel you move around? I hope so. I hope you’re really filling.” Stephan shivered in anticipation. She could tell she was having a profound effect. “Not nervous, are you? Because if you’re too scared, we could just cuddle...” she teased. 


“No! No. I’m ready. I’m just still in disbelief. This is wild! Okay... how do you want to do this?” 


“Hmm...” Emeline contemplated while tapping an index finger on her lips. “I’m going to swallow you feet first so you can watch... you’ll see the action inside once I gulp you down anyway,” she said, bobbing her head forward quickly and licking him from toe to head, dramatically slowing down as her tongue dragged across his erection. “Mmm, you’re so delicious! Definitely good enough to eat!” She exclaimed with satisfied delight. 


“M-music to my ears, Em. Take your time... I hope you savor me.” 


“Oh,” she said, slowly encircling his chest with her left hand, “I definitely will. Enjoy the show, my little Stephan. Enough talk. It’s time to eat...” she snatched him up, taking him by surprise. He was so entranced by her face that he hadn’t seen her hand obviously set to grab him. She held him high in the air, sitting up, and looking up at him hungrily. He was being dangled almost at the ceiling. She licked her lips once more and then opened her beautiful mouth wider than he’d ever seen. He stared with erotic fascination into her abyss. Strings of saliva stretched and snapped into mist as her tongue stretched out, eagerly awaiting to taste its treat. Her warm, sweet breath wafted over him, and he shivered under its breeze for multiple reasons. ‘Holy fuck, oh my god, she’s doing it. She’s going to swallow me!’ He thought. 


He gawked at her with wide eyes. Time began to slow down as she lowered him with surprising speed towards the entrance to her body. His memory seemed to dilate the short expanse of time, increasing the proverbial ‘frame rate’ of images registered while his fight or flight response kicked in against his will. He wasn’t afraid, however. He was thrilled. Before he knew it, his feet made contact with her tastebuds. They easily slipped back into her mouth as he was lowered inside. A tingling sensation shot up his legs and through his spine like lightening. This was the first sensation of being devoured. 


She continued to lower him inside until his feet touched the back of her throat. Not much of him was inside, however. Barely past his knees. She closed her lips and sucked on his legs. The sensation was wild. She applied light pressure and licked him all around, swirling her tongue on his feet and calves. Then, she turned him around to face her body. He immediately saw what her right hand had gotten up to. She was making quick circles with her middle and ring fingers as she played with her clitoris. Seeing her getting so aroused by this added to Stephan’s enjoyment many-fold.


Then, she straightened her neck, lifted her chin higher and gulped forcefully around his feet while lowering him in more. He felt his feet slide into her throat, caressed snugly by the soft and smooth flesh. She had begun to swallow him. 


“Mmmmmm,” she hummed happily as she felt him begin the decent. Her voice made his lower body vibrate. She instinctively plunged her fingers inside herself and began slowly fingering her dripping pussy. She gulped again. This time, the act pulled him in much further. Stephan felt his knees squeezed against each other as they entered her tight throat. He was drawn in up to his waist in her mouth, her tongue slithering underneath him and coating his chest and sides in thick saliva. Her tastebuds were rubbing all over his erection, and he squirmed involuntarily. He didn’t want to wriggle too much and make this difficult, but she moaned as he writhed, obviously taking deep pleasure in what she was doing to him.


She gulped again, and he was pulled in up to his chest. Her left hand released him and went to feel the lump his legs were making in her unnaturally stretchy throat. She was thankful for the elasticity trick. It was making it possible to breathe between gulps, but it was labored, and she was so turned on, she needed all the oxygen she could get. She needed to move this along. 


Stephan, too, was breathing very heavily. He was basking in the thrill of slowly sliding back into his best friend’s sexy mouth. He couldn’t move his legs. And even though her throat was stretchier, it was very tight. He wondered if she’d be able to do it, and she had hesitated a long time since the last gulp. Suddenly, her index and middle fingers came up and pressed hard on both of his shoulders. She firmly shoved him in, gulping repeatedly. As she did so, she buried her fingers hard into her vagina and rubbed her g-spot vigorously. She moaned as loudly as she could around a mouthful of man, and finally placed her pointer finger on the top of his head, not so much pushing as following while her esophagus finally took over. She felt his fingers dragging across her tongue as her hand darted back to her neck to feel the massive bulge he made as he passed. Finally, unimpeded, she cried out with desperate energy as the strained sensation in her throat turned into relief while she finally got Stephan down. She was so close to orgasm. She placed her left hand on her stomach expectantly.


Stephan was close to coming as she swallowed him, but the intensity of the final act became immense, and it was everything he could to not to pass out from the pressure as he swiftly glided down her throat. In seconds, he felt himself squeeze through the sphincter and exit her esophagus into her stomach. He entered with force, his feet sliding all the way into the far wall near the entrance to her gut, and he came to a halt. He was just a little taller than her belly was long, and he could easily press on the walls on both sides. Then, he heard her moan through the walls as he felt her squeeze her stomach from outside. He remembered his own arousal, having put it briefly on pause, and began furiously masturbating to the sounds and feelings of everything going on around him.


“Oh my god, Emeline! I’m inside Emeline! She swallowed me! Oh, fuck yes!”


On the outside, Emeline felt the lump Stephan had made when he filled up her belly nice and full. She could actually see his movements as he pressed on her walls. This was more erotic than she had anticipated, and her fingers quickened their pace. She needed to climax so badly. She wanted to orgasm while her best friend lived out his ultimate fantasy of being inside a stomach—her stomach. She had Stephan in her belly! It was so kinky and thrilling! She began to scream.


Emeline’s orgasmic vocalizations easily permeated the walls of her belly and reached Stephan’s ears. He was so motivated by them. He couldn’t take it anymore. He began to cum, releasing his grip and spasming violently around her soft belly. Emeline could tell he must have been finishing based on his squirms, and that was all the mental and physical stimulation and incentive she needed to finally achieve her own peak bliss. She came hard, her pussy constricting on her fingers as she bit her lip and groaned. She bucked her hips in the air, feeling her belly with one hand and continuously fucking herself with the other as she rode out the convulsive, electric waves of her transcendent completion.


Her moans turned to whines. Her whines to whimpering. Until, finally she just lied there with her right hand on her belly and the back of her left hand resting on her forehead while she caught her breath. Stephan found that he couldn’t quite catch his breath. The little air in her stomach didn’t seem to have quite the right levels of oxygen he needed, so equalizing was going to take a while. He was thankful he was so healthy. Now that Emeline wasn’t screaming in blissful agony, he could hear the natural sounds of her body much more distinctly. It was amazing. He softly felt around and listened to the churning and gurgling of her guts while the rhythmic thud of her pounding heart began to slow along with the muffled rushing sound of wind filling and emptying from her lungs.


They lied in silence for a while. Eventually, Stephan called out.


“Em! Can you hear me?” Emeline became alert. She had almost fallen asleep with her best friend in her belly.


“Yeah, Stephan. Barely. Wow. You’re inside me. Was it everything you’d hoped for?” She asked with a smile.


“Yes! Amazing!” He called out. “I’ve never been so turned on or so wiped out by anything sexual in my life!” Emeline grinned. She had really knocked it out of the park. She had let him live out his fantasy with her, and she too had found that she loved it.


“I’ll admit, I don’t think I’ve ever gotten off so hard from masturbating. Something about doing this for you and knowing you’re inside me… it really put me in a good headspace. I feel so content. I could just bask in this feeling forever.” She sighed, patting her belly. Then, it occurred to her. “Stephan… as much as I am loving this feeling though, should we look at getting you out?”


“No rush!” Stephen shouted. Truthfully. He didn’t want to leave so soon. He had just gotten there. Her stomach didn’t appear to be particularly acidic at the moment, and he was gradually finding it easier to breathe. Emeline laughed.


“Well, okay. Just tell me if you start to have any problems. I don’t know if your little swallowing fetish involves getting digested or anything, but I’m not keen on losing my best friend to the unconscious whims of my body just for a good night of… I guess sex,” Emeline said and chuckled, rubbing her belly. “I do like feeling you in there. Much better than the cucumber. She stretched out and looked for the remote, and clumsily thumbed the play button with her too-large hand, allowing the movie to resume.


She lied there and watched the movie while enjoying the feeling of Stephan churning and shifting around inside of her. She only half-watched the flick. Her attention was pretty focused on the sensations she was experiencing and of the memory of what they had just done. Stephan could only faintly hear the movie and ignored it entirely. He didn’t really care. But he was thankful that the opening scene had led to this outcome. He never would have imagined when he woke up that morning that he would end the night in the belly of his gorgeous best friend. Her warmth and softness enveloped him now, massaging him softly. He never wanted to leave, but eventually, he felt a faint tingling here and there. He felt around and noticed a thick goop had begun to coat his skin. Her stomach had also become much livelier. Her body had begun its attempt to digest him. He had no desire to let it see that through.


“Hey, Em! I think it’s time you let me out!” She pouted mockingly, though she knew he couldn’t see.


“Oh, so soon? It’s only been a couple hours! Can’t it wait until after the next movie?” To be honest, it probably could, but Stephan figured it best to be safe.


“That depends on how much aloe you have lying about,” he shouted. Emeline chuckled.


“Oh, alright. If you’re completely set on not getting covered in chemical burns, I guess I can help you out,” she joked. She looked around. She hadn’t entirely planned on how she would go about extracting her friend. She figured that they would be smart enough to figure it out. She didn’t have anything she could use to fish him out in terms or rope or string in the living room, and she couldn’t fit out of the room. She would just have to make herself gag and cough him up. She reached into the back of her throat with two fingers and wiggled them against her tonsils and uvula. Nothing. Not so much as a cough. Then, she realized.


“Uh… Stephan? I think that this elasticity spell on my neck ruined my gag reflex… any ideas?” Stephan considered this. Of course, she didn’t have a gag reflex right now. She hardly had one anyway.


“Got any rope?” He asked loudly.


“Nope, not that I can get to. I can’t quite fit into my bedroom.” He sat silently.


“Lie down, I’ll try to force my way through the sphincter!” He shouted. He felt his world shift as she complied. He rolled around and searched with his hands until he found what he thought was the opening through which he had come in. He pressed with all of his might, but there was no give. It was no use. “Okay, no good!” Shit. “Can’t you reverse the elasticity?”


“How would that help me get you out?” ‘Oh, duh.’ He thought. He’d never fit back up if her throat couldn’t stretch. “Besides… I… kind of think I’ve overdone the auguring today. I’m not sure I could conjure up anything complicated. What about you?” Stephan turned his mind towards his own capacity. He still had enough focus for a few tricks. But what could he do? He couldn’t think of a way out without her help. And there was only one way to restore depleted focus needed for auguring; sleep.


“You’re going to have to sleep!” Stephan shouted. “You’ll need to restore your focus to get me out of here. I can’t do it alone!” Emeline’s brows furrowed with worry.


“Stephan… I can’t go to bed with you in my stomach. Even if I can’t digest you in a night… it could be awful. You could get seriously hurt. I’m talking a week in the medical wing.”


“Don’t worry! I’ve got that part figured out! I’ll use my best trick to avoid getting burnt, we’ll both get some sleep, and we’ll figure this out in the morning!” He called to her.


“I’m listening.”


“If you fill up on water, and I make sure it can’t drain out, it’s basic pH factor should neutralize the acid, and I’ll just do what I did to pass my test.”


“You’ll just breathe under water…” Emeline said with realization. She smiled. “And how do you intend to keep it from draining?”


“My legs!” Stephan had tested the entrance of her duodenum already. It was barely wide enough to accept his calves. He’d just slide in until his thighs plugged it up, and the water pressure would cause enough compression to form a seal. Plus, Emeline had been right. In order to pass his test, he had learned to make this change long lasting. He’d just make it permanent. Couldn’t hurt to be able to breathe under water all the time. There should be plenty of oxygen in the water to get a sleeping, tiny man through the night. And he secretly really liked the idea of spending the night asleep and sloshing around inside her belly full of water. Emeline liked that idea too. She also liked the idea of feeling even fuller while he slumbered inside her. She looked over to the wall by the door where she had a big jug of water on a dispenser. She slid over and removed it carefully, and held it in both hands, marveling at her strength. Usually she struggled to just get those things mounted. She usually made Stephan do it when he was over. And now, he was in her stomach and she was about to douse him in a full jug.


“Okay, Stephan. I hope you know what you’re doing. I’m going to trust in your ability and judgment. We won’t be able to talk once I’ve filled up your little room with water, so… any last words for the night?”


“Just ‘thank you!’ This was amazing! Can’t wait to talk about it when I’m out and don’t have to yell!” He said. She smiled, caressing her tummy.


“You’re welcome, Stephan. Thanks for sharing this intimate fantasy with me. You better be okay when I wake up!” She held up the water jug. “Bottoms up!” She quickly downed the whole thing and wiped her mouth with a satisfied sigh. Stephan easily evoked the underwater breathing augury. He practiced it a lot for his test, so now it was natural. He felt as the cool water filled up the blackness around him, and it was soothing. Once it finished, all of the muffled sounds of the outside became even more subdued, and the sounds of her body became faint and mysterious. It was very peaceful. He slid his legs into her duodenum, and tested it to make sure he couldn’t accidentally slid in. Nope. It was snug. No way he could unwittingly end up in her gut in one piece. Stephan felt as Emeline lied back. He heard a muffled thump as she patted her very full belly and could barely detect a ‘burp!’ “Excuse me, how uncouth!” Emeline said sarcastically. She dismissed her concerns and keyed up another movie and drifted to sleep to the lovely sensations of a belly full of water and her best friend.


***


The next morning, Emeline relaxed on her side with Stephan cuddled as little spoon against her belly, now on the outside. Once rested, it had been a simple matter of enhancing the elasticity, shrinking herself just enough so she could fit into her room and grab the rope she kept behind her bed for nefarious reasons. She then grew back even larger than before and swallowed it. The rope kept her sphincter braced open while Stephan got a good hold of it and she pulled him out. He returned to his normal size and got washed up, but he insisted that she stay at her new height of 15 feet for at least the day. It was Saturday, after all. Nowhere to be. Emeline happily complied. She had some things she’d like to try with this giant body—ideas of her own that the size difference had inspired.


“Sure, I’ll stay this size today. But I don’t want to hear any complaints later then I’m having my way with you and you’re helpless to resist,” she had teased.


“Don’t threaten me with a good time. I don’t think there’s anything you could do I wouldn’t like,” Stephan shot back.


“True, you did spend the night in my stomach.”


“And it was amazing from start to finish.”


“You’re welcome back in at any time,” she said seriously. She had really loved doing it. She smiled fondly at the memory of the evening before and pulled Stephan snugly against her. She was thankful for having such an intimate connection with him. Stephan placed his little hand on her huge one as it embraced him. Even now, he could hear the gurgles behind him that had sung him to sleep the night before. He was thrilled that he had gotten to experience that with Emeline. Especially since it had been her. He couldn’t wait to see what she had in store for him later, and silently dreamed of the next time she would let him occupy the station of both friend and food.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! As always, I appreciate all forms of feedback! Take a second and let me know what you think!