- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The story i would say should have some triggers because it does have bondage, and it is unwilling, so if you are not into that do not read it.  It will focus primarily on farts, and scents.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Ths is just an intro to the situation.  We find out how he ended up here, and the premise of what is about to happen.

Okay this is an unaware story, but I promise I will make it interesting. I needed to come up with something new to make. I am going to continue the other stories, and not really make that many new stories that follow the same plot as "Becoming a Brazilian, and Vegans shrunken". I am continuing those stories, so those will be where my peak stories most likely are.


The man was squirming uncontrollably. The last thing he remembers is that he was at a bar with a woman that told him to come over to her table. The woman that invited her over was not that attractive. She was average at best, but her other friend was 5ft 7 blond, seemed to have D size cups, and had a huge ass. The man though was not really that masculine. He was kind of timid, so when he walked over he was a little shy. The unattractive looking girl brought him over to a bathroom. It was one of those gender neutral bathrooms, so he did not really care. Then a huge flash blinded him, and the next thing he knew he passed out. This is all he knew so far sadly. The man saw some light now open from the fold of his prison that he had no clue was his even at the time. He also realized his mouth was taped shut as he was murming to be let go. His eyes opened wide when he saw a huge hand reach in to grab him. As his vision fixated on the face he noticed it was the woman that he saw last that was unattractive.


“Your probably scared and wondering what is going on right now?”


As the woman spoke up.


“Well you know I just saw you checking out my cute roommate across the bar last night, and I am a little pissed off that you did not acknowledge me.”


The man did remember the very attractive blonde with her. And he now is starting to realize his mistake of not paying attention to the other woman.


“Oh I am so sorry are you trying to speak up? Well yah people that insult my body they loose their speaking privileges. You will not need them where your going.”


The man now started to get really nervous now.


“You’re probably wondering why you’re here and what is about to happen to you.”


She said with a nice snarl.


“You know that woman over there has a pretty big ass, and I thought a fitting punishment for you is to live in it. You have such an obsession with hers you need to be taught a lesson.

The man started to squirm from the looks of that. She did not really mean what she actually meant.

“Well that is why you are tied up now. When my roommate is sleeping on the couch after her evening nap I am going to drop you into her panties. And you are going to squirm in there from her tremendous booty stench. She will probably go to the gym, run errands having no idea you are in there.”


She turned her attention to a loud noise from the other room, and she started to smirk.


“OHHH uh oh. I think she went to the bathroom in the other room. She is about to release a stinky Cheesy bread dump. She probably is going to be gassy from all the garlic and cheese. It will probably smell nice.”


The man tried to squirm and get her attention knowing her has the duct tape over his mouth. She herself released a little fart, but it was away from her body.


“Excuse me my tight little booty wanted to communicate to you. Mine are no where as bad as her, so good luck.”



As you can see this unaware story will still be good even if it is unaware. I feel this will be sadistic enough to keep my usual crowd from my other stories. Enjoy the intro.

 

Chapter End Notes:

So yah, the next part will go into more of the next scene how the story will progress.