- Text Size +
Disclaimer: This Shit Is Disturbing. Cannibalism and horror.

******

The blonde stapled to the wooden support beam across from me groaned, and started to come around. I sighed, and tried to get more comfortable on the dirty mattress, not wanting to start this.

“Wha- Oh God, what’s that smell?” she heaved.

“I’ve been here a long time,” I offered conversationally, “you’re going to have to be more specific. What smell, exactly?”

She blinked bleary eyes at me, not all the way conscious yet. “Uh, like… like a locker room… built inside of an outhouse.”

“Ah. That would be May. She stinks really bad, but I haven’t been able to smell it for awhile now, unless she’s right here.”

Finally noticing the curved iron bar wrapped around both her neck and the beam behind her, she grasped it and began to struggle with it. “What the fuck! What the fuck is going on? Who are you!? What… What the fuck!?”

“I’m Davis,” I answered. “As for what’s going on, you’re better off not knowing and you wouldn’t believe me right now, anyway.”

“Get me out of here,” she glared through clenched teeth, “and where the fuck are my pants?”

I held up the chain attached to the metal collar around my neck and jingled it. “I’d love to help you, Officer, but I’m a little tied up. As for your pants, May tore them off of you when she tore your gun belt off. Her fingers are kinda big, she got your panties too, sorry.”

She struggled with her restraint for a few more minutes before sagging. “Who is May?”

“This is May’s place. Well, the basement of where she’s squatting, anyway. The previous owner doesn’t need it anymore. What were you doing out here, anyway? How much do you remember?”

The blonde police officer scuffed her heel on the dirt floor where she sat, splayed out. “We were looking into all the missing persons reported around here, and Ramirez… Have you seen Ramirez? Tall, Latino, kind of burly? Police uniform?”

I closed my eyes. “You didn’t come alone,” I whispered fatalistically. “I’m sorry, Officer. I think your friend is gone now.”

“Rachel,” she offered. “My name is Rachel, okay? Why do you think Ramirez is gone, uh, Davis, was it?”

“Because all those missing people? This is where they’ve gone. You found it, Officer. I’m so sorry,” I tried to apologize.

“You seriously need to tell me what’s going on, Davis.”

I opened my mouth, but incredibly heavy footsteps began to reverberate from above.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

I turned my attention to the stone stairs, as May meandered down to our level.

She looked so little like the slightly tall but rail-thin girl I grew up with. About all she had in common with that girl now was the incredibly dark tone to her skin.

She stood over eight and a half feet tall, and had gained so much weight, both muscle and fat. Giant, sagging breasts swayed low on either side of her immense, distended stomach. Inhumanly large nipples, pitch-black, long and thick and shaped like fat cones pointed downward. Massive thighs below wide, wide hips and a truly monstrous ass.

Her mouth was too wide, her lips too big to pass as human anymore. She stepped down to the dirt floor, and strolled over to me, a white paper bag hanging from one hand, and in the other was the upside-down severed head of a Latino man.

The smell that Rachel had noticed upon waking became noticeable to me as May approached, a combination of putrid body odor, rancid pussy, and steaming shit.

“Oh God,” Rachel gagged from where she was restrained, covering her mouth and nose with her hands, eyes wide in horror.

May dropped the paper bag onto my lap, scritched my scalp with her fingers like I was a dog, and took a big bite out of Ramirez’s head like it was an apple.

She turned and meandered back up the stairs, the awful sound of crunching bone emanating from her mouth as she chewed.

No one spoke as May climbed the steps, gigantic black ass jiggling wildly with every thunderous footfall.

“I think I’m ready to believe just about anything, Davis. What the fuck was that?” Rachel asked through her hands.

“That was May. She’s an Ogre,” I offered simply.

“An Ogre,” Rachel disbelieved.

I shrugged, “Ogress, maybe? She’s over eight and a half feet tall, probably weighs about fourteen-hundred pounds, smells like a locker room built inside of an outhouse, and can bite through a human skull like you can bite into a pear. If you know any better word than 'Ogre', I’d like to hear it.”

“And you call that thing May!?”

“That’s her name. Mabel Fairweather. We grew up together.” Opening the bag May had dropped to me, I found a grinder. “Huh, wonder how she found this,” I questioned to myself.

“I think that was Juan's lunch, it was in the cruiser,” Rachel offered in a distant tone. I felt a little bad for her, which was probably what May wanted. “She… she ate him. Like, that giant stomach, she just… she just fucking ate him!”

I took a bite of the grinder, trying to enjoy having real food for once. Even if the grinder was kind of terrible. “Yeah, she did. That’s what she does, she eats people.”

“Tell me what you know,” she begged, “you said you grew up together?”

I stared off, not really seeing anything. “May was an abandoned baby. Some-damn-body found her out here in the woods, and brought her to town. Should’ve fucking beat her with a rock instead,” I muttered.

“So at school, we kind of drifted together. May was tall, and skinny, and her mouth was big. She looked different, you know? There was always something off about her. She didn’t have any color to her eyes, just white with black and more black in the middle. Didn’t like to talk much, loved to fight. I think she picked me to hang around because I was always getting picked on, and that gave her an excuse to throw down.”

“One day, when we were walking down the street, this white van comes by with the side door open, and they just snatch her, right? I mean, we’d just graduated high school, and Bam! May gets abducted. I run after the van, right? I mean, I’m taking shortcuts through people’s yards, cutting corners, everything I can do to keep that van in sight.”

“I manage to see the van drive into the woods before I lose sight of it. I spent every second after that combing these woods, looking for that van. I had to rescue my only friend.”

“It took days, Officer, but I came across this house, the van parked out front. I don’t know exactly what happened, but I woke up down here with a bruised neck and this collar and chain,” I jingled my chain again. “If I had to guess, May choked me out and I just can’t remember it.”

“May sits down across from me, right over there,” I gesture, “and she’s different. Her mouth is a little bigger, she’s not so rail-thin anymore, her stomach is fucking huge, and her clothes are torn and coated in blood.”

“So she tells me what happened. These two fuck-faces kidnapped her, and brought her here. Chloroformed her to keep her out. She wakes up with one of 'em between her legs and his fingers in her mouth. So she bites down, cause she’s pissed off, right?”

I looked over at Rachel who was listening intently. “She told me those two fingers were the best thing she’d ever tasted. Couldn’t help but to chew them and swallow it down. When we were growing up, May would only eat when she had to. Didn’t like food at all.” I chuckled in dark humor, “I guess Ogres can’t stand people food.”

“So rapist fuck is staring at the stumps of his severed fingers, and starts screaming. Lets go of her to grasp his hand. But May finally found food she likes, right? So she grabs his hand again, and bites the whole thing off. Like, slicing her teeth through all of that flesh and bone was easy for her. So was chewing the bones up.”

“Other rapist fuck comes running down the stairs. I guess he finally figured out the shrill screams weren’t May’s. So he’s too distracted by his buddy holding the spurting stump of his wrist to notice May charging him. One big-ass bite out of his neck, and he’s down for good.”

“May told me she sat on this dirt floor, and bite by bite, she ate both of them entirely. At least four-hundred pounds of people, bones and all. Couldn’t move afterward, her gut was too big. But when she woke up after a nap, her belly was smaller, and everywhere else was bigger.”

“Officer,” I told her seriously, “With every person she eats, she gets bigger. Stronger… Fatter,” I added unnecessarily. “And she eats at least one or two people a day.”

“Oh God,” she whimpered, and started struggling with the bar around her neck again. “How-how long until she’s hungry again? And then comes for me?”

I sighed. “Officer… I watched her eat a family of four, right over there,” I pointed across the room. “Broke their arms and legs so they couldn’t get away, and just… They were big people. A Mom and Dad, and two grown sons. Orange hunting gear. May just ate them one mouthful at a time until they were all gone. Didn’t show any discomfort, didn’t slow down. Just got up afterward with a thousand pounds of chewed up family in her gut and walked up the stairs. May doesn’t get full,” I emphasized, “her stomach just gets bigger. May is always hungry.”

Tears began to trickle down, if I was honest, her very pretty face. “Then… then why am I here?”

I clenched my eyes shut. “May probably wants me to get to know you… before she eats you in front of me,” I confessed.

“I don’t understand,” she pleaded.

“There was this girl I had a crush on, right? Her name was Carrie-Sue Clemens. She was pretty, and sweet, and wouldn’t hurt a fly. One day, May comes tromping down those steps, a naked woman under her arm.”

Seeing the dawning horror on her face, I nodded sadly. “May had tied rubber hoses around the tops of her arms and legs. Like, her head and body were normal, naked Carrie-Sue. On the other side of those hoses, her limbs were purple and limp.”

I’d already shed all of the tears I would over that. After all this time, I was more than a little numb to the horror. “So May plops down just out of my reach, and plops Carrie-Sue down between her big fat fucking legs. Carrie-Sue's bawling, and pleading, and I’m begging May to not do this, and May lifts Carrie-Sue’s limp arm up to her mouth.”

“I guess… I guess the tourniquets cut off all of the feeling, because Carrie didn’t even know she was being eaten at first. May put that hand in her mouth and bit down, and Carrie-Sue didn’t even flinch. I noticed that the arm was losing it’s purple color, and May is swallowing a lot. She sucked all of the blood out of that arm. Like all of it. When she unwrapped her giant fucking lips from that severed wrist, there wasn’t any blood at all.”

I remembered Carrie-Sue crying, wondering out loud what was happening, and then she noticed the stump of her left arm. She screamed and screamed, staring at it, not knowing the May had already eaten her other arm down to the elbow at that point. By the time May had turned her upside down to get at her legs, Carrie-Sue wasn’t making noise anymore. Just staring at me with a blank look, no longer pleading for me to save her.

“See, May didn’t want her to bleed out. She wanted the girl I liked alive and conscious as long as possible while she bit chunks out of her and slowly chewed, only one single inch out of my grasp.”

I blinked, escaping that memory. “May wants me to know you before she eats you because Ogres find that shit funny.”

Officer Rachel really started struggling with the bar at that point. “What the fuck is this fucking thing?” she muttered.

“A crowbar,” I supplied. “She bent it in a circle around your neck and the beam. I’m sorry, Officer. Unless you can bend steel with your bare hands, you’re not likely to get it off.”

I tried not to feel as Officer Rachel gave up struggling with her restraint and sobbed into her hands. If I started to feel for her, it was going to be so much harder later.

“Why… why hasn’t she eaten you, Davis? Is it because she still thinks you’re her friend?”

I shifted uncomfortably. “No, May doesn’t consider me as a friend, not anymore. I guess… I guess it’s partly like I’m the pet chicken she can’t bring herself to butcher, and partly like I’m the cucumber that a lonely single woman uses to get herself off.”

“Oh, God… you fuck that thing!?” she shrieked, reading between the lines.

“She bends steel in her bare hands, Rachel. I don’t get a lot of choice in the matter. See, every two months or so, she goes into heat.”

“…heat?” she questioned faintly.

“Yeah, heat. In season. Estrus. Whatever you wanna call it. There aren’t any male whatever-the-fucks she is around, so she fucks the family dog instead… Me.”

Rachel looked at me carefully, and her eyes got really, really big. “Are you adopted, by any chance?”

I frowned, “Not that I know of, why?”

The police officer began to shake. “Ha-have your mouth and lips a-always been that big?”

I felt around my mouth with my hands. I hadn’t seen a mirror in… however-the-fuck-long May has been keeping me chained up.

No. Fucking… No.

My mouth and lips did not feel like they did before. I felt around the inside of my mouth, and my back teeth were wider. Much wider. My molars were twice as large as human teeth are supposed to be. How did I not notice that?

I looked at the officer, panicked and wide eyed.

She closed her eyes briefly, and two streams of tears ran down her face. “Davis… …what color are your eyes?”

“Blue. My eyes are blue! They’re… not blue at all, are they?” I pleaded. Please tell me they’re still blue.

“I thought they were just dark brown, and I couldn’t see the difference in the dark down here. They’re pitch black in the middle. Davis… have, have you been eating people too?”

I buried my face in my hands. “Most of the time, it’s the only thing she feeds me. A piece of whoever she’s chewing through.”

“Davis, no one can eat raw meat. Not and keep it down. She came in the room and I couldn’t fucking breathe, but you didn’t even flinch at how much she stank. She’s not fucking you because you’re her pet dog, she’s fucking you because she’s making you into one of her!”

I looked to the side at the sandwich I’d taken only one bite of. Real food, that people eat, that May never gave me, and I’d forgotten it was even there.

Rachel thought it was dark down here, but I could see just fine. I looked over at her, shivering in the cold. How long had it been since I felt cold? I had no beard. I had been chained down here for months and months, and never shaved once. How did that escape my notice?

Rachel had been sitting there, a beautiful woman bare from the waist down, and I hadn’t had one sexual thought. Not one.

That smell I didn’t notice, it wasn’t residual May. It was me.

I'm an Ogre, too.

I grasped the metal collar around my neck, and pulled. It was difficult, but the steel began to stretch like taffy, slowly widening until I could slip it over my head.

The woman began struggling again. “Oh, God, You can get me out of here, Davis! Come on, before she comes back! Get this bar off!”

I walked over to the woman, and reached in… and snapped her neck.

I stared at her for a minute. I felt no guilt at all over that. Not one ounce. I felt guilty over not feeling guilty.

I lifted her hand, her dainty, delicate hand, and placed it into my mouth, biting down. It severed easily, and chewing was just as easy. It tasted much better than that shitty grinder did.

Giant, fat black thighs stretched out to either side of me as May sat behind me, pressing her gargantuan, greasy stomach against my back. Her big hand reached over and grasped the limb, squeezing off the arterial spray.

“You gotta squeeze it. Else that shit leaks out. Dead or not.”

I nodded. “How long have you known?”

“Been awhile. Bout time you figured this shit out,” she mumbled through giant lips that were not quite suited to speaking anymore.

I leaned back against May, and she wrapped an arm around me. “Come on, I wanna fuck. This’ll keep.”

I patted her hand, and after she’d gotten up, I walked with her over to the stained, dirty mattress on the floor. May dropped onto it heavily, on her hands and knees, immense stomach spilling over nearly the entirety of it, her nipples gouging tracks in the dirt floor as her heavy, massive tits dragged them.

Wedging myself between her mountainous ass cheeks, I slotted myself into her wet pussy, and fucked what was essentially my wife now. There was no love in that coupling. It was as violent and brutal as we both could make it. I guess that’s how Ogres fuck.

We were going to have to move on from here. Of the two of us, I was the thinker. Police officers were bound to attract more attention than we needed. The Appalachian mountain chain wasn’t very far from here. That seemed like a good place to go. Lots of food in those mountains that wouldn’t really be missed.

Slamming one last time into May’s stench, I came with a roar, and she bellowed her own orgasm.

Wiggling back out from the divide of her ass, I beckoned, “Come eat with me, May. We got shit to do after this.”