- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Phillip has to fight against Lily for control. but there is more to Lily's advance than it seems.

Phillip woke up quite refreshed. He looked at the clock that was midway up the wall and saw that it was nine o’clock in the morning. He got off his mattress that was surrounded by his broken bed. He clearly remembered what happened last night. He had gotten smaller, Judith got pregnant, and Lily became bigger. He was sure that Judith went home last night leaving him alone with Lily. Lily was gigantic compared to him, her vagina fluid had nearly drowned him last night. He needed to stay away from her or else he would have to fight against her charm. 


“Grrowwl,” his stomach growled.


Phillip was hungry. He did not have any snacks up here because his mom didn’t like eating upstairs. He would have to go downstairs to the kitchen. I decided then I would go down but had to be careful about it.


I went to the door and squeezed under it a little bit. I looked right and left to see if Lily was there. I pushed the rest of my body through to enter the hallway. The hallway was the same size as before when I went through it last night but I didn’t pay attention to that. I clung close to the walls as I went to the stairs. I had to pass by Lily’s room to get there, her door was closed. I waited by it to see if any shadows passed by or if I could hear her. After a few minutes of nothing I peaked under to see if she was there, the room was empty. I continued on to the stairs. When I got there, a pole was to the side of the stairs with its own stairwell. The universe had added these stairs here for me because of the game. 


I went down this stairwell a little bit so that I could peek into the living room. The couch was still broken from last night when Lily grew to 17 feet tall and the coffee table was still in the corner where she knocked it. Lily was nowhere to be seen. I went downstairs, still clinging to the walls and peeking around every corner, Lily still wasn’t there. I went to the kitchen to see if she was there. It was completely empty. There was a ladder from the ground to the countertop, another one of those the universe changed the world for my convenience. I climbed to the top and surveyed around. There was nothing on the countertop near me and still no Lily. I looked to the far end of the counter where the fridge was, I was a little surprised but not much. There was a tiny fridge and pantry with a table by the big fridge. I walked over to the little kitchen on the far side of the counter. I opened both to see that the fridge and pantry were stocked. 


It had taken me a long time to get here but my hunger was going to be satisfied. I grabbed a small bowl and some cereal. I then went to the fridge for milk and poured it over the cereal and put it back. I took my first bite and I quickly realized, This was Lily’s milk. I knew because I had it before, it was sweet and delectable. This was sure to be leading into a trap, I stood up and looked around for Lily but I couldn’t find her. When I couldn’t see her, I went back to the table and went back to eating. This was the only milk in my fridge, Lily had an excess amount so they just probably gave it to me. I finished my bowl of cereal, when I heard some rumbling. 


Lily must be coming down here from her room. I was in the middle of the counter when I saw the back door open, she was coming from the garage. Lily entered the house by crawling in, her divine head with its wondrous dark red hair and voluptuous breasts. She was talking on the phone.


“I know it is a big offer for the house. It’s just the perfect spot for me though. Part of the money is so they can start tearing down the second floor so I can fit. I would-” Lily stopped talking. She had noticed me running to the ladder on the counter. She quickly reached over and slammed her hand on top of me. I was trapped.


**********************************************


I had just caught Phillip under my hand. I was pretty happy about this. I could no longer go upstairs because of my size so I couldn’t get him but he had come downstairs.


“Sorry about that interruption, a wasp flew in and I had to kill it.” I stated. “Where were we?”


“The part about tearing down the second floor.” the realtor remarked. “That is still a pretty big sum even for those changes. Are you sure about it?”


“I am pretty sure about it.” I said. I lifted Phillip up and cusped him in my hand. There was no way he was getting out. He was struggling very hard against my hand. I pulled my butt and legs inside and into the living room. The talk went on for another fifteen minutes with the realtor. 


“Okay, thank you very much. Bye”


I was alone with Phillip now. I have wanted him to be mine for so long now. I had fallen in love with him for a while now. A few months back, he stopped some bullies from harassing me on my way from school. He walked me back so I wouldn’t be alone. He was dependable and caring, even if he was rude to me a little at home. He was my big brother and I loved him.


Everything changed when I got older, he gave me something I never thought he would give me, lust. He thought I was pretty and I was so happy about that. Someone in the world thought I was pretty. I teased him a little bit, at the time I thought that was a bad thing so I tried to move my body so that it seemed mature. It worked, he was blushing and getting an erection. I was going to be a great older sister to him. When I got bigger, he was still giving me those lustful eyes. I was going in the right direction. When he became small, he was so cute. I was trying to be a good older sister but he cum on me. I knew then, all he had for me was lust. He did not seem to view me as his little sister anymore, I was a sexy object to him. If that is how he was going to view me, I would give him sex. 


I was going to do my best to make myself sexy and have sex with him. He did not want to do it willingly at first. He was holding on to the idea that I was his younger sister but I wasn’t anymore. I was a fully mature woman and his body kept having an erection when he saw me. There was no hiding what was in his head, I just had to push my position over him to make him realize it. Once he succumbed to his desire, he went after me hard. All he could think about was sex and my body. He seemed to worship me. If that was going to be the love I could receive from Phillip I would take it. Soon I felt the power that was associated with being his goddess and fell prey to it quickly. I had to control his life and he just had to be devoted to me. Judith had broken his devotions to me. 


I needed to get it back but Judith had shown me the errors of my way. I had to give him some freedom and outside enjoyments besides me. I was still going to be his goddess, I wasn’t going to give that up. I needed to make him love me again. My breasts were what he liked before I was going to use that. If that wasn’t going to work, I would need to break him and put him back together.


I moved the tv out of the way so I could put my head there and stretched my legs into the kitchen. I pulled my shirt off and my breasts moved to the side of me as I laid down leaving a huge valley in between. Phillip was still squirming in my hand as I lowered him on my chest. He was dazed for a moment but he turned around to face me.


“Where is Judith? And what are you going to do to me?” He pleaded.


“Judith went home last night with two more babies inside her.” I said. “And for you, I was going to give my little brother some sisterly love.”


He was in a daze again from that revelation. It was like hearing he was going to be a father again. He looked back at me and stuttered, “Th-that is great. I wish I could have seen it. B-but I don’t think we shou-”


“Nonsense” I cut him off. “Siblings should love each other. I am just doing my part to show my love and you should do yours.”


“That still doesn’t mean we have to do this. Brothers and sisters shoul-”


His voice was cut off as I slammed by boobs together.



*********************************


 

My world went dark as two trains collided into me. Lily was giving my entire body a tit job. Judith had given me one yesterday and it felt good. Lily’s mammary was just amazing. Feeling the softness and warmness all over my body was otherworldly. I was getting excited here.


“No” I thought, “I have to fight this or else Lily would control me over again.”


Lily continued to knead me into her breasts. It was so pleasurable. I had a boner but I was not going to blow my load. 


Suddenly, the mountainous tits split apart and I was in the valley between them. I looked to see Lily’s face. She was sucking on her lower in anticipation for me to ejaculate. She saw that my dick was excited so she knew I was attracted to her, who wouldn’t be. She banged her mammary glands back together on me to get me to blow my load. I resisted and did not blow my load for the hour that she held me there.



***************************************



I continue to massage, bang, and knead my breasts into him to make him cum but he didn’t. This tactic wasn’t working. I need to come up with a new idea. I remember that he would always cum when I sucked on his cock. I couldn’t do that now because he was so small and I was so big. I opened my breasts and peeled him off my left breasts. He was gasping for breath when I picked him up. I turned him to make sure he wasn’t looking at my face but my breasts. I opened my mouth up wide and stuck out my tongue. I placed him flat on his belly on my tongue, he quickly realized what was going on when he shouted.


“Hey wait, Lily. NONONO-”


I shut my mouth close with him inside. I started to move Phillip around with my tongue. Twirling it around his small body, I made sure I was playing with the dick a lot. It felt so good with him there that I thought for sure he would cum.


He didn’t. It had been ten minutes and still no cum. Why wasn’t he cuming? He definitely found me attractive with his cock alway erect. He had no respect for me at all. I needed him to respect and fear me if I was to get his love. I knew what I had to do. I did not want to do it, I just wanted to shower him with love but he kept refusing it. I had to show him that my love was better than the alternative.


I opened the door to my parents room and put my arm in it. I reached over to my mother’s sewing box and pulled out a roll of thread. I put my shirt back on and moved to the back door and squeezed out. The garage had become bigger during that night while the house did not. I quickly realized that this was my new room. We entered the garage together. It was completely furnished for me and my new size. I sat down in a chair that was perfect for me. I stuck Phil’s lower torso out onto my lips. I made a loop around my finger to make sure I could tie a secure knot. Once I knew that I could, I tied a loop around Phillips torso with the thread. I pulled Phillip out of my mouth by string and saw him swinging there looking at me.


He could see that I was wearing a plain white t-shirt with no bra. Dark spots were directly over my nipples by my lactation. I was wearing black low rise shorts that hugged my crotch and thighs. He was trying to untie the thread on him that close to a rope for his size.


“I wouldn’t do that if I were you. It is a big fall down to the ground from here and that is going to be your lifeline.” I said. Phillip stopped and looked at me. “Since you didn’t show me any brotherly love, I thought I would show what sisterly anger could look like. I am not angry at you, just disappointed. As we do this, I want you to think and know that you brought this on yourself.”


I lifted Phillip above me and I tilted my head back. I opened my maw so that he could have a full view of the prison he was going to be locked up in. He was trying to grab the string and climb up it to escape. He started to scream.


“I’M SORRY I’M SORRY! I WILL GIVE YOU MY LOVE! I WILL GIVE YOU MY CUM! JUST DON’T PUT ME IN THERE! PLEASE STOP LILY! STOP! HELP! HEEEEELP!”


I ignored his pleas as he entered my mouth. There was no way I was going to stop this, he needed to learn that my love was better. When he hit the back of my throat, I clamped my mouth shut and swallowed.


“Gulp” as a lump moved underneath the surface of my neck into my chest.


I could feel him wiggling about in my esophagus as it pushed him to my stomach. I sense when he burst into the stomach and hit the bottom. I pulled on the string until he pressed against the top of my stomach. I pulled a gag ball that had holes in it out of a drawer. It wasn’t a big gag ball but it should stay in one place in my mouth. I pulled the thread through one of the holes in the ball and tied a knot. I placed the gag ball in my mouth and pulled a clasp to the back of my head. Phillip was going to be suspended in my belly until this evening. 


I went throughout my day with Phillip in my stomach. I was going to treat him really nice after this. I did not want to do this, I just wanted Phillip to love me. I had to break his spirit so that he could only see me. Judith could borrow him sometimes but I want him always to seek and love me first.



******************************************************



Lily had just swallowed me and I was moving down her throat. It was so wet and tight going down. I did not want to be here, was she really going to eat me? The tunnel finally ended and fell to the bottom of her stomach. I had closed my eyes when I came in and it was a good thing that I did. Lily’s stomach acid burned when I hit it. I tried to swim to the side to escape being digested. I was suddenly pulled into the air to hit the top of the stomach. A little jiggling was happening on the line and then I was stuck suspended in the air. Very soon, some liquid poured over me from above. Lily had drunk something and it had washed all the stomach acid off of me. I rubbed my eyes so I could see. It was an even darker cave than Lily’s pussy. All I could hear was Lily’s stomach churning, her heart thump, and her lungs expanding. The air was very acidic in here, if it wasn’t for my stronger lungs I would have probably died. Even if I wasn’t going to die, it was still gut wrenching awful. I grasped my stomach as it was so gross and threw up my breakfast into Lily’s bile.


I do not know how long I have been in here but it has been a while. I had been thinking a lot down here. There was nothing I could do to stop Lily. The only ones who could stop Lily were Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad were coming back on Saturday morning, I could hold out to then. This prison would have broken my spirit if I hadn’t thought of them. If I didn’t have them, I would get rid of these inhibitions and go after Lily. Lily was a big, sexy mature woman and everything I could want. I was letting the sibling bond get in the way. If I was stuck in my situation with any other women, I would have chased after them so hard. Lily was freely giving me her love and I had not reciprocated it. I was going to love her once I got out of this prison if Mom and Dad didn’t come.


Suddenly, I experienced the rope get tighter and I was pulled to the top and out of the stomach. I was going back up the throat. There was a final squeeze and I popped out of Lily’s mouth. I was carried over to a desk that was next to her bed. I looked up to see that Lily was completely naked in front of me. She looked absolutely like a divine being. I was at my breaking point of losing my resistance to her. 


“Sorry, about that Phillip.” Lily said. “I just wanted to show you what could happen if someone else was taking care of you. I did not want to do this, I just want your love. You had been such a kind man to me when I was younger that I was in love with my big brother for a while. I knew I was annoying because I wanted to spend so much time with you but you would push me away. When I became bigger, you showed so much interest in me and my body that I wanted to give it all to you. I was so happy when you would just adore my body. Then Judith took you and brought you back, you would not show me any love without me forcing myself on you. I am okay with you loving Judy but I want some love as well.”


Lily was so sincere when she said that. She was bowing her head and had her fist on her knees. She would always do that when she would apologize for real. I had completely ignored her feelings this entire time. She had bottled her feelings up for so long that she burst at the opportunity when it came and the opportunity led to sex. I felt sorry for her. I wanted to give my love to her and I would too. Mom and Dad were coming back soon, so I could hold out to saturday. Otherwise, this sibling bond would be torn and I would love her like a couple, like a lover, like a goddess.


“As a token of my apology, I had prepared this.” Lily continued. 


She had lifted up a white sheet that was on the desk to reveal her gift. Underneath was something I wanted. It was a 10 inch screen with it connected to my video game console. A small gaming chair with a mini controller, the controller was still a little big for me but it looked like I could use it with my entire body. Next to that was a small LED monitor and keyboard connected to my computer. I also had a new bed with nice bedspreads. I was glad to accept Lily’s apology.


“Thank you very much for this. I thought I would never be able to do this again but you made it happen. I have forgiven you.” I said as Lily looked up with tears in her eyes. She was truly sad about her apology and happy that I had forgiven her. “Could I play with some of my friends for a little bit first and then we can hangout. I feel bad about treating you that way. I want to make it up to you soon.”


Lily rubbed the tears out of her eye. “Sure. can I watch you though as you play?” 


“I would enjoy that.” I replied.


I walked over to my computer so I could message my friends for a game. Lily went and put her breasts on the desk so she could lean over and watch me play. I didn’t mind at all because I wanted her to enjoy herself. I woke up my computer to message them when I saw that I had an email. It was from Mom and Dad, I opened it up and read.


“Hey Phillip, bad news. The cough Dad had turned out to be the virus thing that has been going around. He is in the hospital right now. He is doing fine and looks like he will make a full recovery. The problem is that the country has gone on lockdown. I was able to find a place for your dad and I to stay when he gets out. The lockdown is supposed to last a few months to get rid of it. I sent you and Lily some more money so you can live there for a little bit. Lily is planning on moving soon because of her job as a model. Either you could go with her or stay home by yourself, the choice is yours. With much love, Mom.”


They were not coming back. I was stuck here with Lily. I felt a small pop in the back of my mind. It was my inhibition and my resistance to Lily. I was going to become Lily’s lover and I no longer had a problem with it. I recalled her sweet embrace. The milk was sweet and the breasts soft. Her pussy was warm and the nectar from it intoxicating. I stood up and turned to Lily and walked over to her.


“Mm, what is Phillip? Aren’t you going to play your game with your friends?” Lily inquired. 


I just walk up to Lily’s nipple on the desk. I reached up and grabbed it. I could no longer put my mouth or hands around it. All I could do was grab where I could and with my mouth, lick and suck for her milk. I was hers.



**********************************



Lily watched as Phillip walked to her. She asked her question but there was no reply. He just went to her nipple and sucked.


I was so happy. Phillip had lost his spirit and had chosen me. I was going to care for him and love him. I would have to be nice to him if I wanted him to stay mine for good. Judith had one night with him like that and he was hers for a little bit. It felt so good feeling little drops being licked up from him. I was feeling empowered with him adoring my nipple. I couldn’t let this go to my head yet. I need him to become more devoted to me before I become his goddess. 

 

“That feels so good. You can stay there as long as you like.” I softly spoke to him to comfort him. He was mine.

Chapter End Notes:

Lily has been in love with Phillip for a while. is Lily going to stay true to her feelings or will the goddess come out again? 

 

There is another round of the board game coming up. I want to have readers input on what should happen.

 

Advice and suggestions are always welcomed