- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Judith has finally returned. Now everyone is here to play the game. Who comes out on top this round.

I do not know how long I was stuck in Guinevere’s cervix. I was contemplating just giving up and going inside her womb. To be in a place where Guinevere provided everything for me. I could be worshiping her forever inside. I didn’t want to go in yet. I had so many things I wanted to do and I enjoyed the freedoms that Guinevere was providing me.


As I was pondering what to do, a bright light suddenly illuminated her vagina. A wire with a light and camera had entered my section of the vagina. It caused Guinevere’s fleshy cave to turn into a shiny glistening pink cavern. It was a beautiful sight to behold the eighth wonder of the world. I wasn’t able to gaze long as a pair of tweezers followed soon afterwards and grabbed my upper torso. Guinevere’s cervix quivered as I was pulled out. I was pulled out completely out of Guinevere’s pussy to come face to face with another woman.


It was Judith. Judith had finally come over after three weeks of being absent. Her tan face with the long black ponytail falling down her back. I looked down to see a very pregnant belly with D-cup breasts. Her wide hips were connected to some thick thighs. She was wearing some maternity jeans and black and white striped blouse. She placed me in her palm and sat down in a chair facing Guinevere. Guinevere stood straight up and pulled some black panties on to match her black bra. She sat back down on her bed.


“You shouldn’t be using Phillip with a dildo, Lily.” Judith lectured. “He could have been pushed farther inside or worse, crushed.” I remember that I had to call Guinevere, Lily, when I was with other people.


“I’m sorry. I am really sorry. I did not think that would happen. I will not do it again.” Lily repented.


“Now that you have apologized and thought it over. I had to pretend to be sick so that I could leave school early. With that I believe I deserve an explanation of what have you and Phillip been doing?” Judith inquired. 


“We started out with breast action for the first week. We moved into mouthplay and pussy action the next week. Last week we did ass and the dildo. The dildo turned out to be a bad idea as you have just seen. When I have been busy with work or he wants alone time, I bought him a small screen and computer so he can play by himself.”


Judith looked down at me in her hand. “Is this true?”


“Yes, it is true.” I said. “Lily and I have been doing those things and she bought me a computer and screen for my video games.” Lily and I didn’t mention the part where she nearly ate me or videotaping the neighbor’s kids.


Judith looked satisfied with the response. She was checking to make sure I had not fully become devoted to Lily. She expected the freedoms that Lily gave me would give her some fighting chance for my love. Our babies in her womb really increased her odds of doing so. 


“That is good. I did not want you to miss out of having a normal life at this size.’ Judith said.


She was concerned for me which was nice. I did not think I was going to have a normal life. I was pretty content with my bizarre lover's life with Guinevere. 


“On a different note, how has the past three weeks been for you at school, Judy.” Lily asked.


“It has been going pretty well. The school is worried that they are going to have to close soon because of the virus.” Judith responded.


“Any news about any boys?” Lily dug deeper.


“There is one boy.” Judith replied. “He stood up for me when some girls were picking on me because I was pregnant. He then helped me with a potion I was trying to make. He said that I was missing an ingredient and that purpose was wrong from what was in the book. It was a stomach cleanser not a wart remover. The potion actually turned out to work out for once after I made it.” 


“That is interesting. Sounds like a real catch for you. What does he look like?” Lily continued.


“He is well-built at 6 feet tall. He has blonde hair and looks like a delinquent but is totally sweet. You would not have guessed it from the way he dresses.” Judith said.


“Wow, you should really go after this guy. He is really up your alley. What's his name?” Lily remarked.


Judith’s face became a little depressed. “His name is John. I would go after him but he is leaving soon to go to England to transfer to a school there. I won’t be able to see him anymore.”


“That is a real bummer. I hope things work together with another boy.” Lily said. “I know what would cheer you up, the board game. I left it where you last saw it. Can you go get for us?”


“Of course, I would be happy to play it. That is one of the reasons I am here. We need to get through a few rounds before my mom knows that I was here.” Judith got up and handed me to Lily. She left the garage to go to the house to get the game. When she left, Guinevere spoke to me.


“If Judith is still feeling depressed from not getting the boy. I am going to let her borrow you for a little bit so that she will feel happy. Are you okay with that?”


“I am. I want Judith to be happy as well.” I said


“good, just remember that you are mine and that I am only letting Judith borrow you if she wants to.” Guinevere insisted.


“You are always my true love, Guinevere.” I answered back.


Guinevere grinned at that statement. Judith returned with the game and came over to the bed. Guinevere had become Lily again.


“It was Phillip’s turn last time. So here is the dice for you.” Judith said.


I grabbed the dice to roll. I remember how this game had caused it all. If I wanted to have any chance of a normal life again, we had to finish the game. I tossed the die in the air and it landed on Lily’s soft bed.


“Three”


Lily reached for me to move my piece to dark blue. We looked at the screen to read the message.


$Your generosity makes you a lovable star. Let your gifts be full of blessings.$


I waited for something to change in me. I was wondering what the message meant. We waited for a minute but nothing happened.


“Do you feel any different?” Lily asked


“I feel the same as ever.” I replied inspecting my body to see if anything was different at all.


“I guess that means that roll was a dud.” Judith chimed in.


“I guess so. That was a bummer. You could have been a little taller.” Lily said as she picked up the dice. She sounded concerned about my current height. I was pretty sure she just wanted me bigger so she didn’t need a dildo to feel full. Either way it would have been a win-win for both of us. 


“Five”


Lily moved her piece to the same space as mine. It was a double feature. We were both going to get something out of it and it was probably going to be bad. Dark blue was not good for women. Lily leaned over and read the screen.


$double feature. You couldn’t get the roll as the hero’s parents because you were not mature enough$


Lily and I stared at each other to see what was happening. I saw Lily’s face start to become more childish. It still had some maturity to it but she now looked like she was starting college. I felt the hairs that were my stubble start to recede. I was 22 at the moment. I needed to see the results. 


“Does anyone have a mirror or something?” I pleaded to the girls.


Lily reached into her purse on the nightstand and pulled out a portable make-up mirror. She opened it so I could see my reflection. I looked like I was when I was fifteen. I was a freshman.


“This can’t be. I have to start high school all over again.” I groaned. 


“You are not the only one.” Lily said as she was now looking over herself with the mirror. “I have to go to college and I do not know what to major in. The only benefit from this is that my boobs have stopped leaking.” 


Lily then unbutton her bra from the back and lifted it off. The bra had some wet spots where the nipples were located from her lactating. We waited for five minutes and did not see a single drop form. 


“It is a bummer that I can’t give Phillip anymore milk but the pressure was killing me.” Lily continued on. “I just have to try to get myself to lactate later on so I can give you something.”


It was a bummer that she wasn’t lactating anymore. Her milk was sweet and full of nutrients. I was glad she was concerned for me though that she would try to produce some for me.


“That is a real bummer but it is my turn.” Judith said as she leaned over to roll the dice. She gave a “oompfh,” when she leaned over because of the babies. 


“Two”


Judith moved her piece to red and fell back down in her chair.


“Could you read it for me?” Judith asked us. Lily bent over to read.


$you were able to get the role as the hero’s mother. Enjoy your motherly looks.$


There was a “mmm” from Judith as we looked at her. Her hips were widening a bit to give her motherly look there. Her face got older and matured. She was now in her mid twenties ready to become a new mom.


“That felt pretty good.” Judith said as she stood up. She was rubbing her butt to feel the new development. Lily handed her the mirror so she could look at herself. She rubbed her face as she marvelled at her new age. “I guess I am the oldest person and the fully grown adult here now. You all might have to listen to what I say. Plus, these hips really help distribute the weight so my lower back doesn’t hurt.”


“You are really rocking that new mom deal.” Lily said. Judith turned to the side and stuck her butt out towards me. It was pretty big now that I could probably stand up on them while she was standing as well.


“Yeah.” I said. “That ass is really great on you.”


“Thank you for the compliment. I might even let you try it sometime soon.” Judith replied as she sat down. 


It was tempting to take up her offer. I was sure I would get the chance to if Judith asked for me. Lily was going to let her borrow me because she didn’t get a boy in highschool. I'm pretty sure she could get him now because of the age difference. That did not matter to me as I picked up the dice to roll.


“Four”


Lily once again picked up my piece and moved it. I had landed on a tan tile. This was going to affect us all as me and Lily read the screen. 


$the movie was a box office success. You all are now engorged on some cash for the weekend.$


I felt a tingle in my cock as I heard a groan from both Lily and Judith. I started to look back and forth as both Lily’s and Judith’s breasts were getting larger. Judith’s breasts were growing from D-cups to F-cups. Lily’s breasts, which already mountains, enlarged until they reached her thighs. 


“Oh! The pressure!” they both said in unison.


Lily fell on her back on the bed. This caused the bed to shake and toss me in the air a bit. I looked back at Lily after recollecting myself to see that her breasts had truly become a mountain range. My view was suddenly blocked as something came up from the ground.


It was my dick. My dick was getting larger in front of me. I hadn’t paid attention to the itch from earlier to notice my cock and ball were getting bigger. Each of us was getting engorged on a certain body part that could produce something. My rod was getting pretty large as it had surpassed me. I was pretty sure it was 18 inches again as the pressure was just build inside. I couldn’t hold it in.


“AAAHHH!” we groaned altogether. 


I ejaculated a dumpster amount of cum to cover my section of the bed. Judith was just soaking her shirt and pants in her milk. Lily was on her back as she just shot out milk out of her breast like they were geysers. This went on for two minutes until everything stopped. Lily’s and Judith's breasts went back to their normal size. My shaft went down until it was two inches long on me. 


“I think we are going to need to deal with lactating for this weekend.” Lily said as she leaned forward. She was absolutely drench in her own milk. “I have several breast pumps to make this easier.”


“That would be great. I am not used to lactating yet.” Judith answered back. She had taken her soaked shirt off and started to wring it out. She put it over the back of her chair so that it would dry out. 


“Here you go then.” Lily said. She handed Judith four sets of breasts pumps.


“Isn’t this too much. Do you need some?” Judith inquired.


“I have a dozen more pumps, when I was constantly lactating. I have plenty for this weekend. You are the one who needs it.” Lily responded.


Judith grabbed the pumps. “Thank you very much then.”


Both Lily and Judith attached a set of pumps to their breasts. This would catch the milk coming out and prevent their boobs from getting too big. I was wondering what would help me. I could feel my dick getting bigger and more semen forming inside. 


It took several minutes for Lily to show Judith how to use the pump and the bottles. When they were done, my dick was now six inches long. I could no longer stand. I fell on top of my dick on my corner of the bed. I was about to speak up for someone to help me but Lily spoke up first with her roll.


“Two”


Lily moved her piece. I couldn’t see which color she landed on. She just smiled as she read the screen. 


$They did not think you could rise above this level of stardom, but you did.$


Lily moaned and leaned back onto the bed. This caused me to go into the air again. I fell back down with my growing dick on top of me. My legs were facing the board game so I had to push my rod to the side and leaned the other way to see Lily.


She was growing again. It wasn’t the sudden spurts of growth as last time. It was a slow growth. It did not seem much to her immense size already but the bed creaked under her. Lily was masturbating through the entire ordeal. When it was done after a few minutes, she whimpered as she orgasmed. 


“How much did I grow by?” Lily asked.


“Not much to you.” Judith answered. “I think it was two feet.”


“Your right, it isn’t much for me. I guess I have gotten pretty big.” Lily said.


Judith stood up and moved towards the game. “Big is an understatement. I have to define you as huge. Six.” Judith had rolled the dice. I needed to speak up as my dick had grown to about a foot now and started to stand straight up erect. The pressure was building and I had to communicate with them but Lily interrupted me again.


“I am huge now. It will be hard to find someone to satisfy me now.” Lily said. Judith then read the screen. 


$you are a rising talent that can compete with the best. Grow two feet.$


I heard Judith groan but I couldn’t fully see her because she was behind my dick. All I could see was her ass cheeks poking out of the side of my rod. I saw the ass getting higher and higher along my dick as elbows started to appear. With a final “AAHH!” Judith’s arms and shoulders appeared from side and her head popped over my head. 


“That felt amazing. I like to do that again.” Judith huffed.


“We both do.” Lily replied “You look amazing as well, Judy.” 


“Thank you. I hope I can continue to get as huge as you. As long as you don’t keep growing.” Judith said.


“I am keeping no promises.” Lily countered. “I plan to keep growing and become an adult again.”


“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Judith said. 


Judith walked back to her chair and back into my sight. She was absolutely big. She stood at 8’10” with one of the biggest asses you have ever seen. Her belly had gotten bigger as well with the growth. I was pretty sure our children were going to be born pretty big. She looked very pretty. She sat down in the chair, she looked very mature.


“I think it's your turn-” Judith stopped. They had finally noticed my predicament. “I think we should stop and help you.”


“I would appreciate it very much.” I remarked.


They both looked very greedily at my dick. It was getting close to 18 inches and trembling. 


“I don’t think we can play the game with him in this state.” Lily said.


“I totally agree. I have to be leaving soon so my parents don’t know I was here.” Judith responded.


“Good, we can resume the game after the weekend after this has passed over.” Lily observed.


“I agree.” Judith answered. “I just have one question. Can I have him for the weekend?”


“Of course you can. How about I let you use him for the week. I have some stuff that I need to pack this week so it is perfect. Once Friday comes, either you come back over or I will get one of my guys to bring him back in a box. If you don’t say anything I am sending the guy over. Just make sure he doesn’t see Phillip.” Lily smiled.


Judith perked up. “Thank you very much. I will bring him back next week.” Judith reached over to pick me up but Lily stopped her.


“Just one thing. I want to play with him for fifteen minutes before you go home. I have some clothes up in my old room. Your clothes are soaked right now.”


“Good idea.” Judith replied. She moved to her chair and took the pump off that was on her boobs and put a new one on. She then walked out the garage.


“Great. Now I have you all to myself.” Guinevere said. She moved over to the other side of the bed and picked me up. She put me on a chair that was meant for her size. She put me sideways from the front of the chair so I could see her.


“The last time we did this with your dick so big, you were reluctant to cum for me. I do not think that is the case this time. I want you to be patient though. Do not cum until my pussy is on your dick. So, in the meantime, enjoy the show.” Guinevere giggled. 


Guinevere’s butt started to twirl around in circles and swing to the sides. She suddenly stopped. Her ass cheeks started to jiggle and go up and down by themselves. Guinevere was twerking. I was enjoying every second of her dance. I felt precum leaking out of my tip.


“You are about to cum from this. I expected that much. Please don’t. Wait for the finale.” Guinevere said.


“It’s just so hard. The dance is just so sexy.” I groaned. 


“I know. Just hold on until then.” She giggled.


Guinevere kept twerking and getting closer to me. It was getting harder and harder not to blow my load. When she was on top of me, she continued to make her ass dance for a minute.


“I thought I would only have one chance to fuck your big dick. Who knew it would grow bigger so I can be satisfied.” She said. She reached under her and grabbed my dick. She rotated it so that I was now aligned with her body. She then slammed her pussy down on me.


“AAHHH!” Guinevere moaned.


My dick had gone entirely inside her pussy. I felt her walls tighten and pull my rod deeper in. I didn’t know that my dick was so sensitive. It didn’t take long for me to cum


Thump thump thump.


The sound of my dick releasing the pent up load. Guinevere followed quickly after that.


Squish squelch splash.


Guinevere had orgasmed as well.


“Ooh! Fucking yes! Keep the fucking up!” She wailed.


“AAHH!” I yelled as I shot another load into her.


“Mmhm. that is great. Keep fucking me.” Guinevere moaned. 


“Nnrrgh” I groaned. This load was definitely not as big as last time and I felt my dick getting smaller.


“Yes! Keep it up!” Guinevere moaned again. 


My cum was starting to leak out of her and onto me. She realized that every time I cum, my dick would get smaller. She was going to get everybit she could. She started to slam her ass down on me repeatedly.


It felt like the moon was falling on me over and over again. It was painful but I enjoyed it. She didn’t mean to crush me in her excitement. I was glad I had my increased durability. Any other man would have been squished.


I gave my final offering into Guinevere pussy. She recognized it as well. She stood up to see my dick shrink down to more normal size for my height. She picked me up to examine me. I was covered in my own cum from it leaking out of Guinevere. I was exhausted as well. 


Guinevere then tossed me into her mouth. She started to suck the cum off of my body. She was giving me a bath. It felt really good inside there. It was like a wet sauna. The tongue wrapping around me to wipe every crevice of my body. It felt like a wet brush as I could feel her taste buds on my skin. I convulsed inside from excitement as a few drops of cum came out of my dick.


“Mmmm.” She hummed. She knew that I had cumed in her mouth.


Guinevere pulled me out and placed me on her palm. She was just so huge and beautiful. I couldn’t help but worship her. She moved over to the door as Judith walked in. I would be borrowed by Judith for the week. I was okay with that. Judith was a beautiful woman as well. I knew I would be back with Guinevere by next week. 


“Your clothes were only a little big for me. I found a belt to make sure it doesn’t fall off.” Judith said. “Are you alright with me taking him?”


“Yes. I got movers coming to get most of my stuff for my new house. It would be hard to explain to them if they found a tiny man.” Lily replied


“That makes sense. Okay, I am heading home then. I will give him back next friday.” Judith said.

 

Judith walked to her hummer as she placed me in her purse. Judith drove off with me and the breast pumps. Lily waved goodbye and went back inside to use her breast pumps for the building pressure inside her boobs. None of us noticed that Lily was just a little bit taller.

Chapter End Notes:

Judith now has Phillip for a week. Is he going to love it? is Judith going to break Guinevere's control? or is something else going to happen?

 

Advice and suggestion are appreicated.