- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Judith and Phillip get to spend some quality time for the week.

I had awoken with no pressure in my breasts. The tan tile effect was gone. I could now move on with my life. I reached down to my buttcrack to get Phillip but he wasn’t there. I got up and checked the bed and my body to make sure I didn’t squash him. I was wondering where he was when I felt some banging in my gut. I knew what happened last night, my ass had literally eaten Phillip and he was in my colon. 


“I guess that is where you are going to be for the day then. Do try to go deeper in.” I smirked.


I got up, pulled out my yoga mat, and practiced what I could with my pregnant body. I went into my closet to find some work clothes for today. Mulan had classes today so she should have left this morning for college already. Once I had found my set I was going to wear, I placed them on my bed and headed to the bathroom. Phillip was still at my sphincter through all of my morning routine so far and he was banging at my asshole.


“Why are you still there? Shouldn’t you being trying to go deeper.” I asked.


Gurgle!


I suddenly realized why he didn’t go deeper. I had to take a shit. My crap was blocking him from going deeper. I had to get him out of there. I didn’t want him in my ass if it was full of shit. I wanted him to have a nice experience inside there. I knew what I had to do to make it better.


I pushed two fingers into my ass and widened the hole. Phillip grabbed a finger and I pulled him out. My finger and his body had some of my shit on it. He was trying to expunge any that had gotten into his mouth. I carried him over to the sink to wash him and my hands off. 


“Sorry about that. I didn’t mean for you to come face to face with my shit. I got something to make it a whole lot better.” I apologized.


“Thank you. That was horrible. I do not want to see poop again for a while.” He said. “If you have something for it I will be good for going back in there.”


“I have just the thing for it.” I replied happily. I walked back to my room and grabbed a small bottle with some green liquid in it. I brought it back to the bathroom and showed it to Phillip. “This is a potion someone showed me to make that is a gut cleanser. It is the best cleanser I have ever experienced. It works instantly.”


I twisted the cap off and drank the bottle. I sat down on the toilet instantly after consuming the liquid. Once the potion reached my stomach, the magic happened. The contents of my stomach started to drain down in my small intestine. As it emptied, I felt it slithering through the small intestine absorbing the nutrients and leaving behind any indigestibles. After it was done there, it moved to my colon as a lump. It made it’s loop as my poop inside until there was a huge pile of it near my sphincter. It was time.


“Urgh,” I whimpered and the sudden pressure.


Pphhhtffhff gurgle ploop ploop ploop


My shit came out like a waterfall. Everything I had eaten for a while was all coming out. The potion had sped up and emptied my entire GI system. I was going to be hungry after this but now my entire colon would be free of shit. It took me fifteen minutes to unload everything.


“Now that is out of the way. I am going to put you back in my ass with there being no shit now.” I wiped my ass and sprayed my asshole with some perfume so it wouldn’t smell.


“That sounds great. I can’t wait to spelunking inside.” He hoped with glee.


Spelunking would be the right word. My asshole and colon were huge compared to him. It would definitely be like a cave to him. I pulled my huge ass cheeks apart and brought my ass to the sink. I had to think for a moment, my ass was so huge there was no way I could press down to my asshole without breaking the sink. Lucky, I didn’t have to. Phil grabbed one of my ass cheeks and started to climb up it. His little paws pinching the skin and the feet lodging into any fold it could find.


He was finally at my asshole. I got up and let my ass cheeks come together again. He pressed against the cheeks for footing as he put a hand into the hole. It tickled and aroused me as he brought more of himself in. He was up to his butt when I couldn’t take it anymore. I shuddered and pulled the rest of his body inside.


“Well, you are inside now. Enjoy your spelunking.” I chirped.


I felt him try to climb deeper as I moved to turn on my bath. He didn’t go very far as I waited for the tub to fill. The walls of the colon were like cliff faces with me standing up. He would try to climb up but would fall down. Once I entered the bath it was a different story. My color was parallel to ground when I laid down. He started crawling deeper in now that he could. I was so sexually aroused with him moving through my bowels. He made a turn as he moved to the middle section of my colon. It felt great having five bodies within me. My four babies in my womb and Phillip in my gut. He stopped for a moment and began to rub against the walls. He was humping inside me. It felt so powerful to have someone make love to my colon. I was close to climaxing but I didn’t because I didn’t want to make the bath water dirty.


Once my bath was done, I stood up and dried myself. Phil had fallen down my upper colon until he was in the deepest part of it. He was near my appendix and small intestine. I could stop myself this time to not orgasm. I felt so good having a little fully grown person inside of you. 


I put my clothes and make up on after I was down trembling with stimulation from Phillip. I ate my breakfast and headed off to work. I arrived there at 10 am.


Mondays were not busy in the mornings, the old folk and regulars would come in for some coffee and books. My employees would stock the shelves and I would go check inventory. I would order more books that were low and by that time it would be the afternoon. The moms would come in with their little kids. 


I noticed that one of my old classmates in elementary school had walked in with her pregnant mom. He was a wild child that liked to run around. He dashed over to the kids section as soon as he entered. 


“Slow down, Kris, I don’t want you running into anyone.” His mom yelled to him. She then looked at me. “Kids these days, so wild and rambocus. It is hard to manage him. The schools could be sending him home to learn soon because of the virus. That will be a nightmare. I am sure if you had your kid at 9 right now they would be well behaved.”


“I don’t know.” I replied. Caressing my belly with my babies and Phillip. “I have a lot to take care of when they come.”


“Oh! You are having twins?” She inquired.


“Quadruplets.”


“Oh my goodness! You are going to have a lot on your plate. I hope the man will be around to help you out. So who is the lucky fellow?” She dug deeper.


“My friend’s brother, he is such a sweetheart. I'm pretty sure he is going to help out when they come.” I knew he was hearing this conversation inside of me. I wanted to pressure him to make sure he doesn’t leave me.


“That is great. When are they due?” She asked.


“In about two months.” I responded.


“You have plenty of time to get ready.” She said. “I have to meet some other moms who are probably waiting for me. If you want, you can hangout with us some time.”


“I would love to.” we parted ways as I went down an aisle while she went to the coffee bar. When I came to the end of the aisle, Kris ran in front of me. It scared me with a jolt as I almost plowed through him.


“Oh my gosh.” I gasped. “Be careful where you are going, young man. No running in the store.”


“Yes ma’am. I will stop running.” He seemed scared as well. He almost got crushed by his almost ten foot former classmate. He went slowly away as he didn’t want to be yelled at.


I breathed out as the adrenaline in my startled state started to dissipate from that situation. I didn’t want to crush him either. I moved on not realizing that when my body clenched up. Phillip was sucked into my small intestine.


It was until 7pm when I left to go home and have dinner that I felt some pressure in my gut. It felt like something was blocking something in my bowels. I had the potion earlier that day so my gut should have been cleansed. I had a little investigator inside me to check it out.


“Hey Phillip, could you check something for me. I feel as if I have something jammed at the beginning of my colon”


I was shocked to feel the blockage actively wiggle, it was Phillip. Phillip was no longer in my colon but now in my small intestine. It was smaller and more dangerous. I couldn’t push and adjust myself to get him out. I searched my phone to figure out my digestive system. I was panicking it this moment as I thought I was going to kill Phillip. 


A wave of relief washed over me as I read some articles. If he is at the end, he would take a long time to get digested there. Food takes about eight hours to get to the end of the small intestine. My breakfast would soon arrive and push him out into the colon. He would be safe then. It would be 36 hours then for it to go around my colon though. He would be stuck in a lump of my shit until then. He did not want that but it would be better that he was alive.


I could use the potion to speed things up but I was scared about it in this situation. The potion boosted my digestion as well so I could end up digesting him. It felt somewhat empowering having the abilities to absorb someone for nutrients. I did not want that for Phil though. I started my car’s engine and headed home.


“It seems like you are going to be in my ass for a while longer. You should come out in the next few days. Just hang in there as best you can or maybe hanging is the only thing you can do.” I teased.



************************************************************************


I have been stuck inside Judith’s colon for a while now. When I got sucked up early on into her small intestine for some reason. It was a very tight fit in this tube. I couldn’t push myself out from the way I came in or go deeper. The walls just hugged me and kept me in place. The air was only a little acidic. It did not even compare to the acidity of Guinevere’s stomach when I was disobedient to her. I couldn’t stay at that though long as something new grabbed my attention.


The walls appeared to have little legs along them that would crawl over all my body. It felt like a bunch of insects were all over your body. I panicked at first, it quickly dissipated as the feeling switched over from weird icky feeling to arousing stimulation. I was quickly cuming like crazy from the stimulation. I was so into that I had not noticed Judith’s breakfast was encasing me. 


Once I started to feel a lot of the stimulation disappeared to a mud like touch. I was being buried in Judith’s shit in her intestine. I quickly wiggled my arm and body to make space for air. I did not realize at the time that Judith asked me to check her blockage, that was me. It took me a while but, when I was pushed back into her colon. I had my head hanging out of a piece of Judith’s shit. I was alive but imprisoned. 


I stayed inside the shit for such a long time that I lost track of time. I felt my head press against something I was familiar to, Judith’s sphincter. It was time for me to escape this prison. The pressure started to build up as I was pressed against it. Judith was taking a dump and I was in the payload. I was hoping that Judith recognized I was in her poop.


The world suddenly became white as I exited Judith’s body. It was by sudden light coming to my eyes and the fact that the toilet bowl was white. The toilet had barely any water in at the bottom. That was a good thing, I wouldn’t drown in a toilet lodged inside a shit log. It also meant that I would hit a hard ceramic surface with little cushioning. I tilt my head downwards (technically upwards since I was upside down) to see that I was in a huge ass long shit log. I looked upward to see the approaching toilet to see it suddenly speed towards me. Judith had dropped this log. I hit the surface and fell over. I broke myself out of the log and started to stand up in my freedom when I heard.


“Pppffft”


I did not get a chance to glance up when I was buried again in shit of the consistency of diarrhea. My whole body was covered in her shit again. I was swimming as much as possible to breathe. It just kept coming and coming like a dump truck just unloading over and over again. I didn’t know how deep I was in as I was clawing for the surface. I was afraid that Judith would flush me down and that would be it. A watering and shit grave. Thankfully that didn’t come true as fingers grabbed me by my side. I was lifted out and put under rushing water. My body was getting cleaned from the shit. I started to see Judith’s body as I got cleaner. Once I was clean, Judith raised me up below her teary face.


“I am so sorry for that. I did not want you to experience any of my shit. I cleanse my body of it but in the end I nearly digested you. I am so sorry. I don’t deserve to be forgiven for this.” Judith cried with tears down her face.


She was concerned about my well being throughout my time inside her. I was doing fine stuck in a shit log in her bowel except for the horrible smell. Judith, on the other hand, was worried that she had killed me. It must have relief to see me alive.


“Don’t worry.” I said concerningly. “I am alright so there is no problem.”


“But I nearly killed you.” Judith murmured.


“I am alive and all is forgiven. Just don’t put me up your ass again.” I stated


Judith wiped her tears away. It smeared the makeup that she was wearing. “Okay” She whimpered.


“So where are we exactly?” I asked. This was not the usual bathroom for her house.


“We are at my work. This is my personal restroom behind my office. It is around lunch time on wednesday.” Judith replied. 


I had been in Judith’s bowels for more than two days. The week was almost over and I would be sent to back Guinevere. I was happy that I would get to see my goddess again but I was happy with Judith right now. I only had two days with her now.


“I guess I will wait in your office until you are done with work then.” I said


“You do not have to be. I can carry you around as I do my work.” 


“Would that mean I would be stuck in your vagina or purse?” I asked.


“No, the pussy would be so sensitive that I couldn’t focus on work and the purse would just be left in the office.” She shook her head


“Where then?”


Judith lifts off her work shirt and then a green bra. She was completely naked from the hip up. She placed me in the cup of the bra. 


“My boobs silly.”


She lifted her bra up to her bust with me inside. I was pressed softly into her underboob. It was so squishy and the scent was like that of a loving mother. I was a kid again comforted and loved by their mother.


Snap


Judith snapped her bra into place. This strengthens the pressure of the bra against the boob. This was no longer a lovely dovey situation. I was being crushed and the smell became sweaty. I was a kid being nagged and rattling by their mother. I was having both sides of a mother's feeling by Judith’s jug. 


I was very aroused by the situation that I began to sway my hip back and forth. I was going to show love to my mother. It didn’t take long for me to cum.


Judith was happy as well as she rubbed my back through her clothes. I was a bump underneath her boob. You could tell that I was there if you looked hard enough. Judith went out to finish her day.


It was a great time being under Judith’s boob as she worked. I got to hear her conversations and all the congratulations for our babies. It didn’t seem long when it was time to go. Judith got into her car and drove home. She massaged her boob with me in it all the way back. When we got home, she pulled me out and placed me on the counter. She prepared food and we ate together that evening. We watched a movie together that evening with me on her pregnant belly. When it was done, we went to her room because it was late. 


She took off her clothes completely naked before me as I was on the bed. It was a beautiful sight to behold such a sexy mother. The biggest ass on a person with thick tan legs. A pregnant stomach that I couldn’t help but love. Her double DD bust with dark erect nipples in front. The face was beautiful with the long black ponytail behind her back.


‘Since we can’t do the ass we have to do the other option.” Judith moved a hand down to her pussy. 


“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” I answered. I clearly knew what she was implying. 


She clicked a remote to turn the room to a neon purple. She sat down on the bed and leaned back parting her legs. She was a sexy queen witch mother. I went over and climbed her pussy lips. I put my dick inside the folds and parted the area for her clit. That little bulbous was all mine now as I clenched it in my fists and licked.


“MMhhMM, that is great!” Judith moaned. She was swaying her hips to try to match my dick humping her pussy.


“Uurrgh!” I groaned as I blew my load inside her. 


She had not cum but was still trying to with her still moving her hips. I went to copy her motions as I continued to hump and mess with her clit.


I was getting close to climaxing when Judith’s finger came behind me. She pulled my hand down to the vagina and shoved my body inside. My feet were hanging out but that didn’t last long as Judith had her orgasm which dragged me inside.


This was my first time being inside Judith’s vagina. It was way smaller than Guinevere’s vagina. Guinevere was a master bedroom with hot walls compression  on you. Judith was a tight sleeping bag that encased your entire body. Judith’s walls were pressing tight around me. It was hard to move around here. I didn’t have to move as Judith grabbed my foot and started to wiggle me in and out.


I couldn’t do anything because Judith was doing it for me. I would cum every so often with my dick inside or out. Judith would only cum with me inside to allow myself to be covered in her sticky fluids. Her vagina had gotten used to my shape that the motions were happening very fast, only pausing for Judith to cum. We were doing this for several minutes until it started to heat up real fast.  I was no longer being pulled outside of Judith as she was just vibrating me in place inside. Her motherly folds squeezed me very tightly, knocking the wind out of me as she was having a bix climax.


“AAHHH!” She moaned loudly.


I was jostled about as her juices filled my face and body. The walls become tighter and tight with each spasm. I couldn’t move for a while until everything loosened up. She was relaxing and falling asleep. I had still more in me but I better call it a night. I decided to sleep inside the birth canal of a mother.



*********************************************************



I woke up later than usual in the morning. The sex last night with Phillip must have really made me tired. I got up and felt that Phillip was still in my vagina. He must have fallen asleep in there. He was so close to the babies. I wondered if he could hear their heartbeats. I reached for my phone and text the team lead for the day that I would be late today.


I got up to start my usual routine. Clothes set out, bath with a moment of pleasuring myself with Phil inside, and make up. I put my clothes on and checked my height. I was 9’11”. Last night’s cum must have boosted my height. There was en effectiveness to his cum to how much he produced to the size of the person. I was pretty happy with myself that only Lily and I were the only ones with Phillip. I had accepted Lily as part of this relationship but I did not want anyone else in it. It would break my heart if another person was added

I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. I was preparing some eggs with cheese, onions, and tomatoes. I was just cutting the vegetables when I heard noise coming down the stairs.. It must be Mulan heading to college. I decided I would see that little girl. I stopped what I was doing and headed to the front door. I was shocked to see what I saw.


A giant Asian woman was getting her shoes on. She stood up to a height of 8’3”. She had long straight hair to her waist. Her breasts were bigger than mine. Her butt was big and had thick toned legs.


“Mulan!?’ I asked.


She spun around with a surprised face. She didn’t seem like she was planning to get caught.


“What are you doing here, Judith!? You should be at work right now!?” Mulan was trembling.


“I woke up late so I am going in late. How did you get so big!?” I asked just surprised at the new Mulan. 


Mulan was making a sad and disappointing face. She was struggling to get the words out. “The little man that you have was struggling with his dick on Sunday when I got back from work. When I found out that his cum can make people grow, I drank the buckets of cum. At the end of it I found out that I had become big. I decided I needed more. I milked him for as much cum as I could to get so I could get as big as possible.” She rambled in fear.


She was absolutely right to be afraid. I was livid. I was mad at two things. Mulan and Phillip had coordinated together to steal my cum. I could have been so much bigger. I could understand discovering about a magic cum that made one bigger. I was furious that they hid that they did it and lied to me. The second was that Phillip was with another woman. I couldn’t believe he would have sex with another woman when I was right there.


I was calming myself down to speak to Mulan. “I want you to be out of the house by this weekend. I do not want to see you here back again.” 


Mulan knew what she had done. She nodded her head and headed out. 


I walked back into the kitchen. My relationship with Phillip was over. I prayed that it couldn’t be any worse than having sex with Mulan.



****************************************************


I had woken with Judith putting her fingers in her vagina to pleasure herself with me inside. I just reached up and kissed those motherly fingers. After a little while she orgasm with her fluids coming from an opening above my head.


I looked up at the cervix as it opened for more fluids. I could see inside her womb. I could see the big head of one of our babies. I realized that there were three more wonderful creatures inside. Judith calmed down and stopped playing with herself. I could hear her become quite. Soon I could only hear a soft rapid drum beat followed by a large drumbeat. It was Judith's giant heart and the kids little heartbeats. It was so soothing to hear them.


I was paying so much attention to them that I did not pay attention to Judith's voice as she was talking to someone. I was so blissful and oblivious to the argument that I was surprised when something grabbed my feet, pulled me out, and dropped me on a hard surface.


I glanced up to see a very angry Judith. Her arms were crossed on her belly. I noticed I was on the kitchen counter. This was not going to be good.


“Did you have sex with Mulan?” Judith asked furiously.


She must have found out about Mulan’s growth. There was nothing I could do.


“Yes” I whimpered.


“Did she drink buckets of your cum?”


“Yes”


“Did you cause her to grow bigger?”


“Yes.”


“Have you had any other sex with another women beside Lily and me?”


“Yes”


Judith peered down at that response. I was in autopilot mode to apologize that I let something slip.


“Who?’


I was silent. That gave it away that I truly did have sex with someone else.


“Who?” She continued.


“Your mom.” I whispered


“Who??” Judith brought her ear closer.


“Your mom.” I whispered a little louder.


“Who???” she was getting closer.


“YOUR MOM.” I yelled.


Judith stood straight up again. Her eyes, face, and body were on fire with anger. She turned around to a cabinet and pulled a plastic container out. She dropped it on the table next to me with anger. She then picked me up in a tight grip and practically threw me in it. I stared up dazed at Judith’s towering angry face.


“I can not believe you would betray me like this.” Judith started to sob. “I thought I had a chance for your love against your sister. All the love you showed me on that passionate night was empty. Lily was all you could think about. Her big body, her big boobs, and her big body was the only thing running in your sick mind. You must have been fantasizing about her when you fucked me.”


The tears were now flooding down her face. The face was red and writhing with emotional pain.


“That is why you were able to have sex with my mother, of all people, so easily. You would imagine your little sister as the person you were fucking. I thought I was showing you the light, there was something else besides the game. No! The game gave you the woman of your dreams. That is why you left me that one night, your heart was set on Lily.” Judith cried with the tears dripping into the container.


I didn’t mean to. I forgot that we--” I stammered. I remembered the escape plan that night I became this size.


“These past three weeks must have been the life for you. Living with the woman you adore. Your own sister, she is only ten years old without the game, must have been fucking you everyday.” Judith rambled on in sadness and weeping. “When you come home with me for a week, you practically hit it off with another woman from the beginning. Does my love mean nothing to you? Do these babies mean nothing to you?” 


Judith put her hand on her stomach where our babies were. I did care for our babies. I did care and love Judith. The time I had with Judith’s mother and Mulan, I had been forced to do it. I regretted fucking Judith’s mom. I felt horrible about lying about Mulan. I should have brought it up when those happen. I needed to apologize to Judith.


“Judith, I a-.” Judith did not let me finish. 


“Do not say my name. We are done. I will not finish the game with you. You will stay small forever.” Judith yelled.


That last part stung. I had nearly forgotten that I was once normal size. If we finished the game I would be back to my original size. I would stay small and have to obey the whims of whoever was bigger than me. That brought me back to my senses. I had to follow my own path, my destiny, not ones that others one made for me. I had to convince Judith to finish the game.


“Come on please. We need to finish to get back to normal. Judith I am-” I was interrupted again. 


“I said do not say my name.” Judith wailed. “We are through, finish, done and so are you.”


Judith slammed and sealed a plastic lid on top of me. I was trapped in a clear plastic food container. I quickly realized that there were no holes. I would run out of oxygen here. Judith was trying to kill me. I needed to get out fast and beg for mercy. I stood up to bang on the roof.


“Judith, you need to let me out.” I shouted. “I am going to die here. The oxygen will-”


Thunk


A metal sheet suddenly appeared in front of me. It came from from top all the way down mere inches to me. The metal sheet was also covered in a red moist gunk. It made it look like it was dripping blood. Judith had just stabbed the container with a knife that she was chopping vegetables earlier.


The knife was pulled and left a slit for air. I was no longer going to die by lack of oxygen. I peered at a distorted Judith through the lid. She was leaning back with her hand raised. She was coming in for another strike.


I quickly crawled backwards as Judith’s hand came down.


Thunk


Right where I was standing, the knife stood erect. Judith was defenitly trying to murder me. 


“Judith! STOP! THIS ISN’T RIGHT! YOU SHOULDN’T KILL SOMEONE!” I shrieked.


Judith pulled it out and struck again.


Thunk


“It is not killing someone if they are no longer human!!” Judith yelled.


Thunk


“I AM STILL HUMAN! I AM SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING!” I screamed.


Thunk


Thunk


Thunk


It was like living in a horror show. There is nothing you can do once you enter the house. The monster was in full control of everything. You are in a room with a giant bloody red blade that has no doors to escape. The only way for it to stop is for you to die or the blade breaks. I did not want to relive those thirty minutes scared for my life with Judith trying to stab me.


Thunk


The knife was pulled out as I was in sweat, tears, and blood from close calls. The knife did not come down for a while. I thought Judith was taking aim for a good strike. That did not happen as my world shook and I knew that Judith picked up the container. My whole then spun and quaked as I was thrown against the wall of the container. Judith was shaking the container.


“I hope this teaches you not to mess with a woman’s heart.” Judith cried. She walked to her room shaking the container. She opened her closet and threw me hard into the corner. She turned off the lights and slammed the door shut.

 

I was bruised, cut up, and trembling in the dark of Judith’s closet. I had been living blissful with little concern of what a giant person could do to me. Guinevere had shown me a little of that power but I thought that she wouldn’t kill me. I second guess everyone's kindness to me at this size. They just wanted to use me. A small human that they could use for pleasure. I was a toy to them. They could threaten or kill me to show that they were in charge. I was powerless. It would be hard to trust someone after this. I curled my injured body into a ball iin the corner of my container hoping it would all end soon.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Phillip ever trust anyone again? Will Phillip ever be big again?

 

Constructive criticism is very appreciated. I want to make this story better and get people imagining this world. Do I need more dialogue? Do I need more descriptive with certain scene or landscapes? do I need to make shorter/longer chapters? I like to hear suggestion of scenes or scenarios I could do.

 

Thank you for reading.

 

I have another story called "The Queen teacher's Pet." There are set in the same universe as this story. The character, John, is same in this story that was mention briefly.