- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What will happen in the last few rolls as Guinevere, Judith, and Phillip battle it out to see who wins.

 

long chapter

“Here is the dice.” Judith placed the die in eighteen inch tall Phillip’s hands. Phllip grabbed it from his sister’s childhood friend as he leaned over the table from his chair. His head barely made it over the rim of the table while seventeen foot tall Judith sat in her chair while Guinevere laid on her belly on the beach because no chair was big enough for a seventy foot giantess. It was a different scene than what people would expect on a New Jersey beach late at night on private property but here was a small boy, a really tall forty year old woman, and giantess redhead mid twenties woman playing a board game on a folding table on the sandy shores, all were naked.


“Hup.” Phillip grunted as he tossed the dice up on the table. He went on his tiptoes on the chair to see what he rolled but he was not tall enough. Judith had to move forward to read the die.


“Two.” Judith read the die. She picked up his piece and moved it two spaces to a dark blue space. This was going to be very good for him as it was a tile that benefited guys. Judith read the screen on the board to tell me what was going to happen.


$you had a healthy diet and workout while young to grow big and strong. Increase height by a foot and increased durability.$


Phillip felt the magical fire burn within him after Judith read those words. The warm, sensational feeling of the magic increasing one's height was new to him as Phillip had normally felt himself shrinking instead of growing. Phillip could see how Guinevere and Judith were addicted to growth with this amazing experience coursing through his body with every surge of additional height that was gained, bringing him into a state of arousal. He was breathing hard as his body reached almost the halfway point of his original height and his body toughened up to external forces. Phillip wanted to grow again soon as the magic trickled out from my enlarged form.


“That was great.” Phillip heaved in front of the girls. They watched him wiggling in his chair as it became a better fit for him during his growth. “I definitely want more of that.”


“We all like some growth.” The mid forty year old Judith said as she picked up the die that he rolled and lifted it up so that the seventy foot 24 year woman, lying on the beach, could have the die. “Some of us don’t need it.”


“I definitely need some.” Phillip said as they stared at his overgrown sister. Over a year ago, she was his younger, smaller, annoying sister. Now, she was an older, bigger, divine lover that he could not get enough of. How his life had changed drastically than expected by this game. In fact, the whole world has changed rather drastically because of the board game and Guinevere’s large size.


“Five.” Judith said as she read the die that Guinevere had dropped. Guinevere couldn’t read the die anymore with her growth that happened during the week. Phillip remembered her being around 50 feet tall before that tan roll. He couldn’t remember anything that happened during that week. Judith clearly knew because she wasn’t affected by the roll but Guinevere appeared to know what happened. He wasn’t sure but that hunch could just be based on the fact that she seemed very confident and proud of herself. 


$Award winning small time movie has paved the road for snatching several big time movies down the road. Multiply next benefits by five.$


Judith read the screen as I had been lost in my thoughts for a moment. Phillip had missed that Guinevere had moved to a red space ahead of his piece. She was now within a single die roll away from the finish line. The game will be over soon. What was going to happen once the game was over? Will everything be the same? Or will everything revert back to the way it was? Would time correct itself and everyone will be back to how things would be in the present? Many questions.


“Dang it. I really wanted some growth.” Guinevere pouted as her die roll was a delayed effect for later. With her positioning, there was no guarantee that she would get it.


“You’re already the biggest woman in person in the world.” Judith stated as she picked up the dropped die to roll it. “No, the biggest person in the world. Guys are already small for you.”


“I still want them smaller so they can adore me.” Guinevere replied as she kicked her legs against the sandy beach, causing sand to fly up in large piles behind her. 


“Lets not fight girls. We need to finish the game.” Phillip interjected before the two of them could get into fighting words. He didn’t think it would come to that but better be safe than sorry. They were near the end of the game and it would be horrible if they got into a fight. With Guinevere being seventy feet tall she might accidentally really hurt or kill Judith. That was a scary thought.


“You’re right. We need to keep going.” Judith picked up the die as if nothing happened. There appeared to be no harm done between the two and no need for needless worry. Judith rolled the dice as Guinever and Phillip waited for the results.


“Six.”


Judith moved her black piece six tiles to another tan tile. She was right behind Phillip with a space between us. With how things were going, it did not look like she was going to win or get ahead unless by some miracle. Guinevere was looking to be the winner but Phillip still had a shot.


$The movie was a big success. locking you in the role for a guaranteed trilogy, and paving the way for opportunities for your co-stars. Double your roll and skip the next turn, while doubling the effects of the next benefits.$


Judith finished reading the screen that delivered the message and looked at the board. We all saw her piece scoot along the surface to double her six. Her piece moved past mine and Guinevere to become the leader and the closest to the finish line. Judith was surprised at how the piece moved but Guinevere and Phillip already knew that was possible.


“Did you see that? The pieces can move on their own.” Judith pointed at her piece as she had a face of amusement on her face looking at the piece and back at us. Noticing that we already knew that the game could do that, Judith pouted as she sat down with a grumpy attitude. “Why didn’t you tell me that it could do that?” 


“I guess we didn’t think that it was important at the time.” Phillip replied. “We’ve all been pretty busy with what the game has done with us.” 


Judith looked over at me with an unhappy look on her face before she calmed down. She breathed in deeply, reasoning with herself about the boardgame being able to move on it’s own. 


“I guess I should have expected that it could. The game has been able to do so many things. Moving on it’s own should not be outside the realm of possibility.”


Phillip smiled that she didn’t blow up over something that trivial. The beef with Guinevere would have been a better reason to be upset. Phillip was about to grab the die across the table when Judith decided to stand up.


“I guess I will call it a night. I will see what happens in the morning.” Judith scooted her chair along the sandy beach as her big boobs jiggled in the open for Phillip to see her mature body.


“Why are you calling it a night? Guinevere could miss the next roll and we go another round.” Phillip looked astonished as she stood up at her full height of 17 feet to have her tan boobs hangout in the summer night for all to see, even if it was only Guinevere and him. Why would Judith want to potentially wait, did she think that the world would return to normal when the game finished?


Judith took two steps around the table and leaned down to his 30 inch tall frame. Phillip thought she was still mad at us for not telling her about the pieces being able to move on their own. Judith brought her hand up and cupped it under his chin so that he could look straight in her eyes as she brought her face close to his. She looked majestic staring from his point of view with her dark eyes that pierced him in the night light of the stars and moon. He was ready to get chewed out by the mama of the group but she spoke gently.


“My next turn is skipped.” Judith answered. “I don’t think I will get another turn before the game finishes. I will head out now and prepare for what the results will be.”


What happened next surprised Phillip but shouldn’t. 


Judith lifted his face up a little while she brought hers down. They collided on the lower half as one of the most significant signs of love happened between them, a kiss. It was a kiss but probably for one side of the contact while the other one gagged by the force of the other's love. Phillip choked as Judith’s lips swallowed his lips in their sweet red clutches, taking his mouth, and some more, entirely in her mouth. He breathed in from the shock of how forceful she was with her advance. Phillip couldn’t breathe through his nostrils because the plump delicious lips filled each of those vents. He had to suck in the warm air from her mouth to taste honeyed saliva and her breath. He couldn’t savor it as there was another thing coming from her mouth into his. The fleshy ram inside her maw plunged into his mouth, all the way to the back. Her tongue invaded his mouth as it moved freely to feel every inch of his mouth. His tongue was powerless and smaller than hers as her tongue dominated him in this french kiss. Phillip could taste even more of her flesh and slavia as it drench his tongue and drizzled down the back of my throat. He could do nothing as Judith plowed through his mouth with her love.


Smack!


“Aahh” Judith gave a seductive breath as steamy air appeared as our lips disconnected, leaving a trail of saliva between the two as she stood up from giving him the largest french kiss in the world. Phillip felt violated as Judith had dominated that big kiss for the two of them.


“Huh, huh.” Phillip gasped as he tried to get the air back in his lungs from Judith practically eating the breath from his lungs. Judith was turning to Guinevere, who was leaning on her hand as she watched the little exchange between her childhood friend and brother/lover. Phillip was a little dazed from her advance.


“I will leave him with you tonight but if everything's the same tomorrow, I want him for a little bit before I leave.” Judith said to Guinevere. Guinevere rolled her body over to her side as she kept her face towards Judith.


“I can agree with that.” Guinevere replied.


“Good.” Judith nodded. “I guess I will head out then. Enjoy the game. Wake me up or call me if it miraculously becomes my turn.”


“Will do.” Guinevere looked at me. Phillip didn’t pay attention to that as he came out of his daze to see Judith turn around and walk towards the house.


Phillip saw the ass of the mature woman of the game, bounce with every step she took on the trail back to the house. Each nake buttcheek showed displayed a woman who was strong, tall, motherly, diligent, hard working, and hot as fuck could be MILF. He watched as Judith moved farther along the path, with her long ponytail going back and forth, wondering how it came to this. Judith was an 11 year old occult fanatic who brought this game over to their house because it was supposedly ancient and enchanted in the lore she had heard. It turned out that the lore she probably heard was true. Judith was now a mid forties mother, four times her original age, to four girls, a successful bookstore business owner, and the second tallest person in the world. She was a dream woman for sure and He probably would definitely try to date her if it wasn’t for the stabbing incident. He wondered how things would have been different if Judith had grown to a massive height.


“We have to see how everything turns out after the game.” Phillip said as he reached for the die at the table. It was going to be him and Guinevere who finished the game.


“Huh?!?” Phillip stated in confusion as the die he was reaching for suddenly became increasing out of his grasp. He found himself flying into the air above the table on the sandy beach. He knew what was going on.


“I think we should wait and play a little bit before we finish the game. We might lose this opportunity if we reach the end.” Guinevere said. She had pinched him in between her fingers and thumb and was carrying him over her body.


Phillip saw her face move past with her blue eyes looking lustfully at his small frame. Her plump red lips being licked by her tongue that was close in color to her hair. He was carried across her body down to her breasts, the gigantic white breasts. He thought that I was going to place in between these soft mountains for sure. They would reach down to her navel if Guineve was standing up but she was on her back now, leaving a huge valley as the mammoth mammary glands slumped over the edge of her ribs. Phillip was brought closer to these womanly assets but was brought farther down her body past her smooth stomach, it was the pussy. The swollen lips jetted out in arousal from my tiny body. Phillip was bigger than before but so was Guinevere. Phillip saw the two puffy lips push against each other with the crevice line hiding the big cave beneath. Guinevere brought her other hand down and stuck two fingers into the crevice and split it wide open for her lover. There below him, a dark cave appeared from within Guinevere. It was wet, sticky, and aromatic as Guinevere lowered me towards her hot sex. The pink walls dripped with her love juices, each fold trembling in anticipation to caress the being that was about to be fed to it.


“How about you stay here until tomorrow. We will play the game at a later time.” Guinevere cooed at her little brother, who used to be her bigger brother. 


“Waah!” He gave a small yell as Guinevere let go to allow me to fall about five feet into her huge snatch. Phillip slipped down the bumpy wet walls until he nearly hit the back of the vagina. He was covered in her fluids in an instant as it produced more the moment he came inside. Guinevere was trying to delay the game. She wanted to remain as huge as long as possible or stay huge.


“Guinevere, I think we-” He couldn’t finish the sentence as the walls came in all around him. Guinevere shut her vagina and Phillip was trapped alone inside her vagina to play with it like they always do. He could do nothing against her at this point except play along with my giant sister and lover. 


“Yes. That is good.” Guinevere moaned as Phillip moved to rub the inside of vagina walls. She was happy that He was so willing to do this for her. She thought he might be hesitant or resistant to such a strong advance to his little body but he complied willingly. Guinevere grabbed one of her huge tits on the sandy beach while the other hand played with her clit that held her little lover below it. 


“I like this a lot, little serv.” Guinevere gasped. 



**********************************************************************************************


     The next morning, Guinevere pulled Phillip out of her vagina and gave him to Judith. He was taken inside the house that was too small for Guinevere and escorted to Guinevere’s old recording room. Judith and Phillip proceeded to have sex for an hour to the point that Judith was now 18 feet tall. Phillip expected that would happen as he jammed his magically enhanced, juiced cock into her ass and pussy. She took the lead the entire way as she was about six times my height. What surprised Phillip was when he had to say goodbye to Judith’s family. He was not expecting to see the little girls had grown over the week into fully grown big ass teenagers. They each had their own little quirk about them except for Barbarella, she was just big at 15 feet tall and all her other assets. Phillip wondered how the two sets of twins could be so different from each other in size.


“I will tell you later about what happened during that night.” Barbarella kissed her father on top of the head as she was the last one to say goodbye. Everyone stared as she was giving him a little more affection than the rest of the girls. Judith was tapping her foot for her to hurry while Guinever leaned on her home at the goodbye.


“I will text you next week where I hid it.” Barbarella whispered into his ear as she gave me one big hug so he was squished against her boobs and head as she held him tightly. Phillip wondered what she was talking about.


“See you later, dad.” Barbarella waved as she jumped in the back of the van that was supposed to carry her. They were too big now for regular transport so they took the seats out of vans and let a self driving program drive for them. They were that rich with Judith’s book business. It was rare for a book business to be that successful but the game gave them success.


“The game?” Phillip thought while waving goodbye to Judith and their daughters in the autopilot vans. The game has changed their lives and the world so much. He was two foot and a half that was intoxicatingly in love with his little younger sister's body, no scratch that, bigger older sister now. Judith was the most successful book business owner in the world that had many stores popping up and people lining up to get inside. She had become a middle age woman that was a body or two taller than everyone else 


Then there was Guinevere.


“They are gone. I’m going to need you to take care of Sarah for a little bit, until tomorrow.” Guinevere said to Phillip from above the house. Guinevere, used to Lily, was the tallest person in the world at 70 feet. Her massive tits and red hair flowed down the side of her as she leaned on her home. She was an indescribable beauty that marveled the world as a sex idol.


“Why do I have to take care of Sarah until tomorrow? Aren’t we going to finish the game?” He asked my huge lover. They were almost done with the game, last rolls and all. Phillip was curious a little bit of what would happen when they finished the game. It might turn them back to normal? It might keep them the same? Who knew what would happen but he thought they had to finish it.


“Because I’m too big for the house. You are the only one right now that can go inside.” Guinevere moved from leaning on the house to standing up. Allowing Phillip to be more in awe of her beauty. “We have a friend coming over to take care of her. Since I am too big right now and she will be growing too big for you, the friend will watch over her until she grows to a size that I can watch over. She will be here tomorrow.”


“Wait, what!?” Phillip was confused for a moment as he pondered what Guinevere said. It is true that Phillip wouldn’t be able to handle Sarah if she began to crawl. He was two and half feet tall and Sarah was going to be a big girl. Guinevere started to walk towards the beach with her massive strides to jiggle her ass and bounce her boobs.


“Hey!” Phillip yelled to her. “Who is the friend? And what about the game?”


Guinevere kept walking as she talked back to me. Phillip wasn’t going to be able to communicate with her but she could with him as she increased the distance between them. “You know the person who is coming, she has helped us before. As for the game, I have something planned next weekend so you have to wait until then. Sarah’s milk is in the fridge”


Guinevere walked to the beach and sat down there in the sun's rays as Sarah started to cry within the house. Phillip could see Guinevere from the house but she couldn’t see him. He would have to go over to her to finish the game but he had to take care of Sarah. Phillip walked into the house to feed Sarah. Once he was done with that and played with Sarah for a few hours until she went down for a nap. Phillip went to go find the game.


“Where is it?” He said to himself as he combed the house for an hour. 


At his larger size, Phillip could traverse the house but that did not help me locate the game. He wanted to finish the game even if it meant going against Guinvere’s plan. Guinevere’s plan seemed to be the long term of this game while Phillip was thinking short term. Guinevere wanted to stay big and Phillip wanted to be normal again. Phillp had fun being small for a while but with Guinevere being so huge, he needed to be back to his normal height to do anything. He wondered if the long time being small made him think for a while that his life was going to be that way or that his extra bit of height was making him think of his old way of life. A highschool student with a younger sister in elementary school.


“Shit.” Phillip had searched everywhere he could for the game but could not find it. He remembers Barbarella's words. They had hidden the game so that Guinevere could finish her plans for this weekend. Phillip was stuck. He had to wait for the message from Barbarella.



**********************************************************************


The next day, Artoria showed up. She was the friend that we both knew. Artoria had flown in from Las Vegas to respond to Guinevere’s call. The moment she arrived in her vehicle, Guinevere walked up from the beach to greet her and discuss a deal between the two. We sat in the backyard, Phillip with Sarah on the porch and Artoria and Guinevere on the lawn.


“So, you want me to take care of your girl in Las Vegas at my casino until she is big enough for you to take care of her.” Artoria crossed her arms. Her arms pushed against her underboob on her tight blue leotard. She stood 3 meters tall. “I will need a good meter for this job.”


“I can give you a quarter. I guess she will stay with you for two years.” Guinevere was on her side as she talked to Artoria. Her face looked directly at the british person in front of her. 


“It won’t be two years with your size, it will be closer to six years.” Artoria tilted her head at Guinevere’s counter offer. She was not buying it. “Three quarters of a meter.”


“I see your point.” Guinevere rubbed her chin. Trying to make it sound like Artoria was being reasonable. “I will go with a half a meter.”


“How about this? I grow three quarters of a meter, I take care of Boudica for at least ten years, (Artoria liked the middle name so decided to call her that.) and I give you a dildo that grows to match the size of your vagina.” Artoria waved her hand with her new offer. Arotria definitely want more than half a meter 


“How does this dildo grow to match the size of my pussy?” Guinevere asked. She leaned a little closer to Artoria. She was piqued by this.


“It is charmed so that it is linked to the first vagina that it enters. It will grow and shrink with the owner to match the size of her pussy. It is great for people like us whose size is a bit larger than what the industry makes.” Artoria knew that she had Guinevere with that offer.


“Deal.” Guinevere held out her hand to agree to Artoria’s terms. She wanted that dildo. She thought that her little lover was not going to be big enough to satisfy her with his size. Phillip was bigger but so was she.


“Deal.” Artoria shook the giant hand that was pinching hers. That was the size difference between the two of them, seventy feet and three meters.


“I will send him to the room.” Guinevere replied, stealing a glance at me. Phillip knew what was going to happen.


“I will go get the dildo then.” Artoria stood up and started to walk around the house to her car. Guinevere turned to me as soon as she went around the corner.


“I know, I know.” Phillip got up and made sure that the crib area that Sarah was located in was secure. He then entered the house and went to the old filming room that used to belong to Guinevere. Phillip waited patiently for Artoria to come. The deal was for me to grow Artoria to take care of Sarah for a long time since Guinevere’s and my height were vastly inadequate for watching her.


“Are you ready?” Artoria said as she walked into the room. Phillip dropped his jaws when he saw what she was wearing.


She was wearing a bunny suit of white, blue, and a gold trim. Her shoulders were bare and it went down her cleavage all the way down to her navel. Her bust was begging to be slipped off by how small the costume was on her. Her butt and legs had a blue skin tight fishnet that screamed that she was sexy. She even had bunny ears and tail. It was like she had brought the casino magic with her. She walked over to the side of the bed which a little skipped before coming down to my ear to whisper something.


“Mordred is doing well but she could use a sibling.” Artoria breathed into his ear.


Artoria grabbed Phillip’s pants and ripped them off, revealing an erection. Artoria was absolutely stunning right now. 


“It seems like you agree.” Artoria sprinkled some powder on his dick. Phillip felt his dick tingle and he knew that he was about to have a rough sex trip.


*****************************************************


“That was great.” Artoria pulled herself off of Phillip’s dick once she reached the targeted height she agreed upon. She was now three and three quarter meters tall. She had snuck in a tit job for an increased bust.


“I have to take care of Boudica now but this was great.” Artoria left the little man groaning on the bed as she put her bunny suit back on. The tail wiggled as she scooted up the leggings too tight on her ass making it feel like it was actually part of her.


“I just have one question.” Arotria asked after putting her clothes on.


“Uuh.” Phillip groaned as his eighteen inch dick twitched. It was strange to see his own dick not larger than him when magically enhanced. He had become used to it dominating his body when a woman wanted to use him for pleasure but here it was, just an extra long rod on his body.


“It seems like Guinevere is a little off from her usual self.” Artoria ignored Phillip’s groans as he laid there on the bed. Artoria was pondering something which got him thinking. “It seems like something changed inside her, or reverted.”


“Hhmm” Phillip grunted as he pushed himself up slowly into a sitting position. Arotria was right, Guinevere seemed a little different. She seemed like her very old self when we started the game, like she was the young girl discovering her sexual desires in an adult body. 


“Then again, it has been awhile since I saw her.” Artoria walked to the door, bouncing her tight fitting ass along with her. “People change over time.”


“I, uuh think-” Phillip never finished his stuttering statement. Artoria exited the room and he was left alone by himself. He was going to say that they were transformed into their younger selves the past week and that something happened to them during that week. Phillip hoped that Artoria could explain to them, with her experience with magic, what had happened and what changed inside us. 



“She’s gone.” Phillip was left without answers as Artoria decided to ignore the question she asked. He was too weak to follow after her. He was left to myself to ponder what had happened to him and Guinevere during the child week.



**************************************************************************************



Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday came and went by, leaving Phillip with one simple task, cum. Guinevere commanded that her lover enlarge his dick and cum a lot so that the production of our pills will continue tenfold. He spent ten hours of the day having Guinevere sprinkle the magic powder on his dick and spew it into buckets and containers to be sent off to the lab to be made into the miracle drug that was turning the women of the world into giantesses. A third of the female’s population in the United States was above 6 feet and that height and percentage was growing. 


It was Friday midday, Phillip had been cuming on his own since he didn’t want to anger his 70 foot tall lover but he had enough. He was not going to be treated as some golden goose, they were a couple and couples shouldn’t be treated like this. 


“I’ve had enough of this! I am not some tool that you can use to make money.” Phillip yelled up to his sister lover on the beach. She was practicing poses on the sandy shore. “You shouldn’t be treating me like this.”


Guinevere was situated in a pose of crawling on her knees with her butt way in the air and her head on the shore. It was emphasizing her big butt while squishing her massive breasts along the sand. She pulled her torso up so that she was sitting on her knees to look at him. He was blocked earlier by her volumouns bust blocking their eyesight. Now that she was staring down at him, Phillip had to brush the sand falling on his head that was rolling off her huge bust that swayed above him, she was so much bigger than him.


“I have a photo shoot coming today for the final invitations to the party. I can’t have you out here charming the photographer or stuff like that. It would ruin the invite and the photo shoot.” Guinevere brushes aside a lock of her red hair.


Guinevere was having a huge party tomorrow. One with a lot of celebrities, politicians, powerful people, and influential people.it was a chance to sit around the pool in the back and the beach just have a wild time getting drunk and sorts. It would be like a frat party but with more famous people. A lot of people were coming because they want to see and be with the sex idol, Guinevere. She had really made herself famous as a giantess porn star that could move a million people to do her bidding just by squeezing her bust.


Phillip wasn’t invited to this party.


‘I know you are. I am just tired of having to masturbate all day for the beautification or bimbofication business. It is very tiring having to cum all day. I need to do something else.” He complained to her.


She just stared down at him with her blue eyes. “I only need you to cum to Sunday, after everyone has left. It shouldn’t be too much to ask my little guy to do that for me, he is strong after all.” Guinevere tried to use her wiles on him but they were not working.


“I know that you want that but I don’t.” Phillip raised his fists up in front of him to display his anger like a little kid. Guinevere probably thought he was just throwing a tantrum. “I just want to play the game and finish this.”


That seemed to change Guinevere’s attitude. Guinevere’s face became serious and her eyes narrowed down on her lover. She brought her top half down so that she was in the crawling stance again but this time everything was level flat above the ground as she stared down at him. Her hair fell down around him creating a red foliage of hair like he was under a willow tree.


“We won’t play that game until after the party. I thought I made that clear. I want to savor this moment before it all possibly ends.” Guinevere's voice was giving her little person a hint of not to try her.


Phillip didn’t listen to her all the way. 


“Then let me do something else besides cumming into buckets. I am so tired of it.” He glared firmly into her blue eyes. He wanted some freedom.


“I can’t let you do that.” she replied.


“Why not?”


“Because it is what I said and you are mine so you have to listen to what I say.” Guinevere firmly spoke back to me.


‘I’m your lover, not some property.” Phillip was getting really angry. Guinevere was treating him like he was a toy that was to be used by her. For pleasure or business, that is how she used her brother.


“You're my brother and you are crazy about my body so you have to obey if you want it.” Guinevere replied. Guinevere hadn’t said anything like that for a while. She would refer to Phillip as her lover not brother. That is what they decided a long time ago, when our relationship evolved. She was treating him similar to that time before they decided to be together, romantically.


Beep!


The security bell went off at the front of the property. Someone was coming to the house.


“Shit, they're here.” Guinevere stood up and looked over the property to see the photo shoot people’s van at the gate. They came at a most unfortunate time but it was the time that was agreed upon.


“Come on in!” Guinevere waved for them to come onto the property before crouching down to grab Phillip. He was lifted up and placed in her palm as she turned towards the beach as the camera crew pushed the gate open. He rolled nicely in her palm with his two and a half foot tall body to stare back up to her, unhappy.


“I don’t like where this conversation is going if you are not going to listen to me. I just need to teach you some manners to get you in line.” Guinevere said to Phillip. She lowered him below her breasts and started to head towards her crotch, hiding the act behind her body so that the camera crew couldn’t see what she was doing. “So stay in there.”


He was expecting to be placed in her big pussy as the other hand came around to join the other and he was placed on her finger tip. Phillip expected the other hand to part those red lips but it went farther down, to her asshole. She moved her cheeks aside to show him the dark red hole down there.


“I think I can make it back to the house if I run.” Phillip begged Guinevere as he smelled the odor coming from her back. She hadn’t been eating the best lately and it could be told by the sulphurous stinky smell of shit coming from her asshole. Plus, the new extremely large toilet paper hadn’t arrived for Guinevere’s new size. This would not be a pleasant asshole trip.


Squuelnk!


Phillip was shoved head first into her asshole. No playing, no trembling, no twitching, just shoved all the way up to his feet. It was just a task to hide him from regular people. Phillip found himself hurling inside as there was shit collecting inside, ready to come out, and he would be face to face with it soon.


“Please, pull me out. This is absolutely wretched in here.” Phillip cried. He grabbed the edges of her anal walls to push himself out. Phillip could cling to the outside of her asshole or place himself along the asshole so her buttcheeks could pin him there once he could get out. He just did not want to be inside Guinevere’s dark asshole. She was probably going to be taking a shit soon.


That is when Phillip felt cold water at his feet that was outside the asshole. This cold water was leaking in around his ankles through the tiny space he created between the anus and his legs.


“What is going on?” He asked.


Guinevere had walked out into the ocean to get wet for her photoshoot. She was up to her stomach in the ocean’s depth and continued to walk deeper. She knew her brother could feel the ocean water on his feet that she left outside. She wanted to motivate him to do the last part.


“Dang it.” He cursed as he smelled the salty ocean slightly infiltrating the stink of the shit inside here. It wouldn’t be long for the water to leak through the cracks by his feet to flood this place. Phillip would be stuck inside a poop room filled with seawater. It would be horrible for that stuff to mix in here and slosh around.


“That won’t be good.” Phillip changed from pushing to pulling along the anal walls to change what was happning. His feet slipped inside and he was completely inside Guinevere’s watersealed ass. The water stopped leaking in so that he wouldn’t have to deal with horrible seawater shit.


“Good.” Guinevere hummed as she felt her brother slip his feet inside her. She would have let him out if want to push his way out but she was going to discourage that with her butt being in the ocean. He would have to fight around her body to see about getting to air. The quickest route to breathable air was her asshole. 


“I hope you learn your place inside there.” Guinevere started to move back to the shore. The camera crew did not know of her brother in her ass. She was the one in charge of all this. She was the sex idol of the world.



************************************************************



“I can’t sleep at all.” Phillip groaned as he rolled in his bed. The lights and music outside was loud from Guinevere’s party. He had taken some sleeping medicine but it wasn’t working yet and it was nearly midnight. “Can they be quiet for a second?”


He was left in a locked room in the house while his lover had a rave orgy party on her property. He was viewed as a possible distraction because of his increased charm. It was a crazy party of 500 or so guests, mostly famous people, around the mansion and on the beach. No one would have believed that this was possible to bring this array of people here, but the board game and  Guinevere were doing it. She had created practically a crazy frat party for the elite of social groups, power, and celebrities. She was a sex idol like no other, binding them to her sexual appeal. 


“I want to go out there and join them.” He groaned as the bass of the DJ shook his room and thumping from the other side of the wall as that room was being used for sex. There were many people that Phillip wanted to go out and see, movie stars in particular, but he did not want to go against Guinevere. She made that clear by stuffing him inside her ass for nearly a day. He almost experienced what she used as a toilet at her massive size. He didn’t want to experience that again.


“But they are right there, my childhood stars and movie idols.” Phillip rolled off his bed onto the floor and waddled over to the window. He couldn’t go out of my room but he could peek outside to get close to those stars. He pushed the blinds a little back to see what was going on in the backyard.


There were about a hundred or so people in the backyard around the pool, with cups full of alcohol and plates full of food. People were being all woozy and touchy as the multicolor light splash across the backyard with the music. Everyone was dancing and having a good time going wild at this sex craze party. He swears he saw his childhood crush tv star give someone a blowjob. The biggest part of the party was Guinevere.


Guinevere was in the middle of the party on the other side of the pool. She was sitting on her butt with her legs split wide apart. There were several barrels stacked full of booze right next to her. She had to drink her alcohol from the wooden containers since she was 70 feet tall. She was having a blast with all these stars and powerful people who had come to adore her and have sex around her. It was pretty close to them worshipping her. 


Phillip saw that a line had formed in front of her and people were waiting excitedly for her. He thought it was an autograph or picture line but when I saw a vaginal fluid covered man come from the start of the line, he knew what was going on. She was putting people inside her pussy. Guinevere was so big that a normal person could fit completely inside her pussy. People were lining up to be inside her large sex.


“I thought that was my special place.” Phillip moaned at the sight of people inserting themselves into my lover’s pussy. He knew it was part of the deal we made but it still stung, he was supposed to be her lover and the only one to go that way inside her. Her size no made it his exclusive spot.


“Am I just a tiny person for you to sexually please yourself.? Am I no longer the lover of your life?” Phillip asked himself as he watched Guinevere continued to drink and have sex with people. This was just like in the old days when Guinevere desired to be a porn star like no other that she would reach a sex idol stance through out history. She had done that but now was seeking something else it seemed. What was her goal? Phillip was just left wondering if he was still her lover.


“Would you love me if I was normal height so I could please your big pussy? Or if things were back to normal, would we still be like this? Or will we return to a normal sibling relationship?” Phillip raised questions as he pondered what to do about his situation with Guinevere and the game. They practically had one roll left for our possible fates. If he could land on something that would grow his body to 4’6” or 5’6” or in that range, that would be great. Phillip would be closer to the height of a normal person. “That would be great. I would be normal and I could love Guinevere again like we used to. I just have to find the game Barbarella hid. I should get a message soon.”


“She found a good one!” someone from the crowd yelled. His attention went back to the scene outside. He saw people staring at Guinevere and holding their phones up to record what was going on. 


“OOH, OOOH MMMHHMMMM!” Guinevere moaned as she stood up holding her crotch. Phillip saw feet coming from her pussy which she gripped with her finger. She had someone in the heat of her sex. Her huge boobs bounce and jiggle a lot as she rammed that person inside her pussy. She found someone that had hit her G-spot and she was going to use them.

She stood up to her full height of 70 feet and let go of the person’s legs inside her pussy. The person had up to their thighs sticking out between Guinevere swollen lips. Everyone was taking pictures of the random person that had taken Guinevere’s delight. Guinever had a big smile from all the adoration for her beauty she was receiving, but she wanted more.


Guinevere took two steps to reach the pool and a few more steps to position herself above it. She had split her legs apart wide on each side of the pool so that everyone could see the feet dangling from her vagina. That is when the legs started to go up and down. Guinevere was using her own vaginal muscles to rock the person back and forth inside her pussy. The person’s leg flailed as he was probably receiving a mouthful of her fluids.


“Look at her go!” someone yelled.


“That guy is a fucking toy.”


“He is so lucky.” 


“You can see that drops of her sex fall into the pool. She is going to cum soon!”


That last person was right. Guinevere was breathing hard after a few minutes of her vagina doing a lot of work to stimulate her with the person. It was time for her to have her orgasm.


“Hhmm, nnngghhggh. AAAAHHHHHH!” Guinevere started to yell as the person’s legs were suddenly sucked completely inside her pussy. He was completely surrounded by Guinevere as her pussy suddenly clamped down on his form inside her.


“AAAAA!!! OOOOOHHHHH!!!” Guinevere screamed as a wave of cum and the person erupted from her pussy into the pool. There were constant splashes in the pool where her sex fluids collided with the pool. Several people jumped in the pool to grab the guy. Phillip was sure those people just wanted to swim in Guinevere’s cum. She had just cummed and was spasming out with her wave of pleasure. The people in the pool got another view looking straight up at her beauty


“YYYEEEAAAAHHHH!” The crowd cheered as Guinever had her massive orgasm for all to watch. They all had seen a redhead giantess cum a normal person out of her vagina. This was not something someone sees every day. This would flood the social media and Guinevere would just become even more famous for that. Everyone was watching her being the sex idol they wanted.


Phillip watched as Guinevere bathe in the afterglow of the sex with that guy. She squeezed her massive boobs together to rile the crowd up even more. Guinevere absolutely loved the attention that the crowd of powerful people were giving her, it was like she was in control of them. Guinevere wanted them to lead them and have them dependent on her.


That is when Phillip saw the crowd lift something big up and have it crowd surf towards Guinevere. It was the magical dildo that Artoria had given Guinevere. It was small and more of a normal size at first but the moment Guinevere put it into her pussy, the dildo grew to fill her vagina. It was the only dildo that could satisfy her, unless it was a person. The crowd carried it next to one of her feet.


“I guess I should oblige you, little ones.” Guinevere reached down and picked up her dildo. The crowd cheered as she aimed the black dildo to her pussy. With a sudden push, the dildo went inside her pussy and she rocked it back and forth inside her.


“Everyone show your love to the giantess idol, Guinevere.” The DJ shouted out to the crowd. This was going to be a orgy in the history books.


“Yeah! Whoop! So sexy! Very hot!” These were the cries of the hundred of people here at Guinevere’s house. They were all adoring her and her gigantic size of 70 feet. Phillip marveled for a moment as Guinevere’s masturbation caused the crowd to go even wilder.


That is when Phillip saw his room light up from behind him. He put the blinds back to see that his phone, that he hadn’t used in awhile, had just received a message. He turned away from the orgy and walked to see who would message him. It was Barbarella. She had just notified him of where she hid the game. It was in a good hiding spot where Phillip couldn’t reach without a ladder. He would have to wait until tomorrow to see about getting the board game.


“Time to sleep now.” He said to myself as I went back to my bed. The medicine was starting to work and Phillip was getting sleepy. Phillip couldn’t go into the crowd of people and ask for them to grab a game. Guinevere would hear about it, get mad, and destroy him. Phillip had to settle for tomorrow and try to fall asleep right now. The only annoying noise was the group of people having sex in the next room still making it hard to sleep.



******************************************************************************


“Rise and shine!” Phillip yelled as he carried the game in the midday sun. It was the next day and all the people had left about two hours ago, leaving the place trashy. Guinevere was on the side of the pool on the lawn, passed out from drinking many barrels of beer and other sorts of liquor. She was big but that didn’t mean she was immune to drunkenness and hangovers.


“Please, can we do it tomorrow.” Guinevere groaned as she rolled over towards him. Her face looked sick as she clung to her stomach and head. Her massive size made it easy to notice her discomfort. “Everything hurts.”


“You said that we will do it today so we will do it today. We can do it later today if you want.” Phillip said as he placed the game on one of the few standing tables on her property. These were the last rolls of the game and he wanted to get them done and see what would happen. His mind was thinking “Would I be returned to normal?”


“Let us do it later.” Guinevere dragged herself to the pool. Her massive body knocked shrubs out of the way as she went. Phillip had an idea what was going to happen as she brought her head over the pool. 


“You probably shouldn’t have drunk so much. Your body is bigger and can handle more alcohol than most but that doesn’t mean you should test it by drinking truck loads of it.” Phillip heard gurgling sounds come from Guinevere as she leaned over the pool. He knew that he wasn’t going to be wanting to hop into the pool anytime soon.


“Bleeaggh!”


He saw a waterfall of vomit explode from Guinevere’s mouth into a big splash into the pool. The crud of the vomit floated on the top of the water causing me to gag at the sight and smell. It was not something you wanted to see. A beautiful woman throwing up.


“Hurk! Hhurrp!” Guinevere stopped vomiting for a moment. She had her hand below her neck. It was as if something had gotten stuck on the way up and had lodged itself inside her throat. Guinevere was bobbing her head trying to dislodge the object.


“Are you okay?” Phillip asked as he was suddenly becoming very concerned for her. Guinevere, the world’s most beautiful woman, looked deranged as she gagged on something. It was not a very appealing look but it was one of concern as she was choking. Phillip couldn’t do much but he went over to her side to see he could do anything as she choked on something coming back up.


“BLUURPP!”


The thing that was stuck in her throat finally came loose and out. A long tan pink log pushed past her red lips and fell into the vomit pool. Phillip’s eyes got wide as he couldn’t believe what he just saw come out of her mouth. He wanted to pay more attention to it but Guinevere took my attention at the moment.


“Much better.” Guinevere sighed as she rolled to her side. Vomiting miraculously made her hangover a lot better. She pushed herself back from the pool as it reeked of her vomit. The pool cleaning system was going to be working over time. Guinevere brushed her hair back as Phillip looked back to some splashing in the pool.


“Ggaahh! That was amazing and too close for comfort.” A man shouted from the pool, breaking the film of Guinevere’s vomit. He pulled himself out from the pool, with only a slight hint of vomit on him. This was the thing that came out of Guinevere’s stomach.


“I appreciate you taking my request to research how it feels to be swallowed alive for my book but please get me out sooner. I thought it was actually going to happen to me, the eaten alive part.” The man wiped down his body as he walked towards Guinevere. He was in his mid thirties at 6’2” with a nicely toned body. He said he was writing a book so he must be an author renowned in some circles cause I did not know him.


“You're welcome.” Guinevere smiled back at him with her eyes closed. Phillip could tell that she had forgotten about him but she was trying to make it seem like she knew. Guinevere must have been drunk when she did it and so forgot that she had swallowed this person for his research during the party. He was really fortunate that Guinevere had a hangover or what the man was trying to experience was going to happen.


“I’m glad I could be of service to you but you see.” Guinevere waved her hand over the trashed backyard. There were cups, turned over tables and chairs, food, beer, and even Guinevere’s magic dildo out on the lawn in a hugely disorderly fashion. 


“I see. You are right. I will take this as my hint to leave. I hope next time you won-” The man stopped as he looked over the messy lawn with no people. He was staring at a single table on the yard that was still upright. It was the table that had the board game on it.


“Hhrrk” The man groaned as he grabbed his head from a headache. He winced and closed one eye as if a bullet went through his head. He gritted his teeth as he hunched over with shivers. Phillip got concerned for him as the man took a step forward towards Guinevere from the pain in his head.


“I remember now.” The man said as a wave of relief came over him as the shivers stopped. He held both hands on his head, tired from what he just experienced. The man seemed to have some sudden revelation.


“This world is not what it should be. It has been forcefully changed. A huge magical device has covered our minds from the truth, tainting practically everyone with a new world. It is incredible how we have not noticed it. Every little change built on top of the other. If someone looked closely at this they would see that it doesn’t make sense.” The man babbled on with his eyes wide.


“Are you okay?” Phillip asked as he walked next to him. Phillip had a feeling the man had just discovered the truth of what the board game was doing to the world by just looking at it. The man’s head had been literally filled with knowledge of what the game had transformed the world to be. Only Artoria had discovered the game before but she was a wizard. She must have been more immune to the effects of the game on the real world when discovering the truth. This guy had everything rush at once with little time to ponder or think over the information he was receiving.


“I’m not okay.” The guy whacked Phillip’s hand away trying to help him. He took several steps back from Phillip. “You are part of this problem. You played a game that had huge implications on the world. The whole world is not what it is supposed to be. People’s minds and bodies have been changed because of you all. You’ve created an imbalance of how humans are supposed to be.”


The guy turned around rapidly. He pointed a very accusing finger at Guinevere. Guinevere looked surprised that the person she just threw up was making a ruckus.


“You! You have poison our minds with sex. People can not help but look upon you and think of anything else but lust and sex. Our generation and the people afterwards are going to be tainted by your body. People are not thinking straight when they look upon you all. You have made the world sick.” The man was really angry at Guinevere.


“How have I made it sick?” Guinevere asked the man. She looked very annoyed at the accusations the man was making. She shifted towards the man to look him in the eye. Her hangover seemed to be over.


“What do you mean?” The man replied. Phillip stepped back from the man a little from shame. They had changed the world. The three of us playing the game had become something else. Phillip wondered what his previous self, before the game started, would say if he was standing here. Could he bring him forward and see what they became? Could we do it with all of us and say our opinion of what we became?


“Most wars and conflicts have ended because I have arrived, no one is thinking about fighting each other. Everyone is thinking about what they can do to please me. I have become part of the equation for global policies, my opinion matters. This has created better lives for people as I have chosen to push more toward humanitarian aid than war. Hospitals, education, and communication are on the rise because of my efforts. This is the point that the world is closest to world peace that it has ever been. Do you think that I poison the world when I have made it better?” Guinevere retorted the man.


“Yes.” The man answered defiantly. “You play on our desires and lust that you have made in us because of that game. You have made yourself an idol that we must check our screens to see you dance your ass to make us feel good so that we will listen to what you say. That is how you got the world hooked on you. So that we worship your body that you have crafted to seep a toxic image into our minds.”


“What is wrong with being an idol?” Guinevere was getting really mad at the man. She was looming over him. Phillip was getting scared for the man a little as he wasn’t considering the consequence of angering a 70 foot woman.


“You’re not something we need to worship. You are a kid that played a game and it turned out to play with our minds. We will not play your game anymore.” The man said his mind. He did not like his thoughts and emotions to be controlled by something, or someone.


Guinevere, who was on her hands and knees, was leaning directly over him, having a staring contest as they exchanged harsh words. Guinevere was peeved by the audacity of the man to challenge what she had built up by the game. She wanted everyone to just accept that she was now in charge. But, he had discovered the game by chance and rejected what it had done, not like Artoria, who embraced it. 


Guinevere grasped the man in her grip, giving him very little room to wiggle. His arms were locked by his side. He was surprised by the action to strong arm him but still remained defiant and bitter to Guinevere. Guinevere’s angry blue eyes stared hard at him. 


“You are entitled to that opinion and it is one that you should just keep in your head. Everyone is happy right now in the world. How about this? I can give you a blowjob or whatever you want, but we keep this between us.” 


Guinevere was trying to be gracious with this man, giving him a way out. She was not liking what this guy was saying. Phillip didn’t either but it made sense to him. It clicked somewhat with what Phillip had been struggling with Guinevere for the past week. Something had changed in her somehow and he didn’t like it. He struggled with her early on but there was a time that it was really enjoyable. Now, it was unbearable. 


“Are you trying to buy me off with sex?!?” The guy sounded surprised and disgusted in Guinevere’s clasp. He must have still been drunk or had a hangover as he was not thinking about the danger he was in. “I will tell everyone I know about this game and what it has done to the world! There will be no one who does not know the scam the group of you are pulling off! There will be repercussions for trying to control humanity!”


That was it. That was the final straw. Phillip watched as Guinevere got very angry and frustrated with the man that had discovered the truth. Phillip saw veins pop up on her beautiful skin as it seemed like she was going to pop the man in his fist right here and now, making a bloody mess but she stopped. She calmed herself down and just stared gently at the angry guy. She had thought of something.


Guinevere lifted the man up slightly, starting to crawl towards the house with one hand. Phillip could tell that she was still dealing with the hangover from the party from her sloppy movement. He also knew that the guy made a big mistake. Guinevere sat down, with her back against the house and her legs open. Her huge bust went down to her waist as she held the guy, above her bust, in her fist in front of her face.


“You know. I confirmed earlier that I was glad to help with your request earlier.” Guinevere gave him an evil smile. “I lied. I don’t remember that request at all. I had no idea what you were talking about.” 


“Huh?!?” The guy sounded confused. Phillip was down on the ground so he couldn’t see his expressions at all. All Phillip could see from in between Guinevere’s legs was her face looking devilish. “What has that got to do with this conversation about controlling people?”


“What I am trying to say is.” Guinevere licked her lips. “Let's do that request again now that I remember it and won’t forget it.” 


“Wait?” The guy had to think a moment but he quickly caught on. 


Guinevere had opened her mouth wide and was slowly carrying the guy directly to it.


“NO NO NO NO!” The guy said rapidly as he knew what was going on. Phillip saw his feet moving rapidly as he drew closer to Guinevere’s maw. His pleas started to echo as his head entered the red cave with white horses. “Please! I will do what you say. I won’t tell-”


He was cut off as Guinevere’s lips came down. Phillip watched in horror as he expected the guy to be bit in half by her teeth but that didn’t happen. He was still horrified as she decided not to use her teeth. She was going with the swallow method.


“Mmm.” Guinevere was happy with the writer in her mouth. The man was up to his chest in her plump red lips, kicking wildly as his arms were pinned to his side by her lips. She was no longer having a hand on him as her mouth kept him there nicely. She was using two fingers to play with his kicking legs and the other hand to play with her huge teats. 


“Naaah!” Guinevere stuck her tongue out from her lips along the belly of the man until it reached his groin. She then opened her mouth to make that noise as she lapped up the man.


“Wait! Please! I won’t tell anyone!” The man sobbed. Phillip heard his pleas echo from Guinevere’s smackers. Phillip had fallen on his butt and crawled slowly back from her. He had experienced that once before when she made me obedient to her but at that time, Phillip had a thread to pull him back out.


Guinevere pulled the man back deeper into her throat with her tongue. Phillip heard the mad scream of the man become more echoey as he went farther in. Kicking desperately, The man yelled. “Not back there! I said I wouldn’t say anything! Pull me out!!”


Guinevere brought her lips down again on his body, not using any teeth. She smiled, puckering her lips around the man. She moved her jaw up and down to simulate chewing, with only his legs sticking out. Guinevere was enjoying this torture of this man that was an unbeliever of her will.


That is when she noticed Phillip. She was having some fun with the guy that she had forgotten about her little lover. 


“Sorry, I forgot that you were here.” Guinevere’s mouth juggled the man inside as she spoke. Guinevere was trying to make herself speak clearly to Phillip and avoid garbbling with the guy. “I will finish this quickly.”


Guinevere pulled her head back against the house and looked up. This was not what Phillip wanted her to do. He saw her jaws open wide as the feet were straight up in the air, barely able for him to see those appendages.


“NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!” The man’s voices screamed along the inside of Guinevere’s mouth. These were the last words Phillip heard from him.


Guinevere’s throat twitched and her jaw went up a little. The man’s feet sunk out of view into her head. Phillip saw a long bulge appear on Guinevere’s throat from the top, slither down to the bottom into her chest. There was only one thing that could do that and he knew what had happened as she bent her head back down to look at Phillip, rubbing her stomach.


“Glad we got rid of that problem.” Guinevere smiled as if there was no problem whatsoever. “That would have ruined everything if that got out.”


Phillip opened his mouth,but nothing came out. His stomach turned from what he just saw. Guinevere had just swallowed a man alive and she seemed satisfied with it. She was so calm about the aftermath of consuming a person that Phillip was terrified. This was not the Guinevere he fell in love with. She had changed somehow during the last few rolls. Her will was to be obeyed no matter what. If he resists, there will be punishment.


“A. AH Ahhh.” Words were coming back to him as he saw her lick her lips.


“He cumed on the way down.” Guinevere put the tip of her finger on the tip of her lips. She seemed a little surprised about that. “This must have been his fetish. So weird for that sort of fetish to come true. Gosh! He is moving inside.”


Guinevere sounded surprised again as she pushed her breast aside to touch her stomach. She seemed happy that she ate him.


“He said he would obey you.” Phillip muttered. He finally had the courage to speak. He was sickened by how nonchalantly she was at eating a person alive. “That he wouldn’t say anything.”


“He did.” Guinevere refocusher attention on her little slave. She remembered him for a moment and then forgot once she ate the man. “I was not going to believe him though.”


“Why?” Phillip asked, trembling. “He seemed honest about it. Especially in the face of death.”


“That’s the thing about it.” Guinevere pulled a leg back to herself. She raised it up and put her arms on it. She rested her head on this knee as she looked down at Phillip. “He would listen at the beginning and not say anything but as time went on. He would forget that fear while still remembering that we changed the world. He would spill the beans eventually.”


“You could have continued to buy him off with sex.” Phillip mentioned the one thing that she was very good at. She filled the hearts and minds of many men and women with her lewd body to control them. Guinevere could have won over his lust to keep quiet.


“Probably, but I believe it would have been the same outcome.” Guinevere gave a sly grin. “He made a certain request for me. He seemed to have a certain fetish that was specific to me and I just obliged it. He did cum in my mouth a moment ago. I know he loved it going down.”


Phillip couldn’t believe what she was saying. Guinevere was saying that the man’s lust was to be swallowed by a giant woman. It was a weird desire but still. It was a cursed fetish that was a horror to watch in person. Was the only way to keep him silent was to swallow him?


“No,” He thought. “We could have tried harder. I didn’t play this game to have Guinevere dominate everything where she determines people's lives. We could finish that game and change this.”


“I don-” Phillip tried to stand up to show his defiance to her. It was probably foolish and he would probably chicken out when push comes to shove but he needed to speak at least part of his mind. He was going to try and change her mind from this power craze she had.


Bonk!


His head hit an unexpected roof in the lawn as he stood up, causing him to sit back down. Phillip had backed away while crawling from Guinevere to be partially under an upright table. The table that held the reason for all of this. Phillip rubbed his head with one hand at the sudden shock of hitting his head on something hard.


That is when an object rolled off the table into his hand. It landed on my palm for a second but he flicked it out to rub the bump on his head.


Click clack click clack.


It was the dice of the game. The cube rolled along the pavement of the deck of the pool towards Guinevere. 


“Ouch.” Guinever winced for her little slave. “That looked like it hurt.”


“It did.” Phillip replied. He stood up now that he was away from the table. He looked angrily back at the piece of furniture before turning around to continue his rage speech against Guinevere. 


“I don’t think that was the right choice. We have been given incredible power because of the game and I don’t want us to take it lightly. Your recent-” Phillip got cut off by Guinevere.


“Your piece just moved.” Guinevere said to him as she moved slightly to lean towards him.


Phillip turned to the table to see that his piece had indeed moved. Phillip’s piece had not moved to the end. He was still on the board so that meant something was going to happen to him. He rushed to the table to see what was going to change him. 


He landed on pink.


This was bad. This was a negative space for him. Phillip wanted to see what the screen was saying to read what his fate was but his height only allowed me to see the pieces and color tiles. He couldn’t see the tv screen that displayed the transformation in its lingo. He had to read it.


There were no chairs near the table but there was Guinevere’s magic dildo. The one that would become the size of her vagina. It was next to the table. Phillip stepped on top of 8 foot long sex toy that was on its side to read the screen. 


The screen went cut out before he could see. He had no idea what it said.


That is when he felt a dizzy sensation he had felt before. Phillip knew what this meant. He should be shrinking. He looked at his hands in fear as he expected the world around to become bigger. Instead, Phillip felt something disappear. A sort of attraction that pulls people to him. 


“I don’t see anything different about you.” Guinevere spoke to her little guy. She rolled from the side of the house onto her hands and knees as she came closer to examine what happened to Phillip. “I think your charm benefit from last time disappeared. I don’t have this huge urge to have you for myself that I have to hold back. I still love you a lot but it doesn’t seem forced any more.”


Guinever didn’t notice that when she moved her hand towards him, that she brushed it along to the ground, right where the die was. The die was kicked straight up into the air and bounced right off Phillip’s chest.


“Oof!” He grunted from the impact of the wooden cube. He fell backwards on his back from the blow. Phillip had not expected the dice to be kicked up and hit him. Phillip pulled himself up after the unexpected unintentional attack, rubbing his chest.


“How many bruises am I going to have today?” Phillip asked, feeling his pain receptors go off in the chest. The answer would be zero. He had boosted endurance so this just knocked him off balance. He noticed something getting back to his senses, not Guinevere coming closer.


Guinevere’s piece moved to the black space right before the end. Phillip looked down and picked up the dice that hit him to see that Guienvere had rolled a five. He turned to the screen to finally read what the game said.


$You were too tall to play the role of a halfling. They couldn’t digitally cut you in half because of your height for the award winning film. Double your height because you couldn’t fit the role.$


“What did it say, Phillip?” Guinevere asked him.


This is exactly what he did not want. Phillip turned to her with wide eyes as he knew that she was about to double in size. This was not good for the power trip she was going through. 


“Is it bad?” Guinevere got concerned when he said nothing with scared eyes.


“Ooh” Guinevere clenched her body as the spell from the game started to work on her. She sat on her knees, putting her arms under her massive breasts as that pleasurable magical energy flooded her body. 


“This is good.” Guinevere said as she let the magic energy come inside. She already grew about ten feet to be eighty feet tall. She knew that she was going to be gaining some height. She just didn’t know how much. Phillip didn’t either.


“Really good.” Guinevere moaned. She tilted her head back as the flood of magical energy couldn’t fill her up as she grew bigger and bigger. She was now one hundred feet tall. 


Phillip marveled and was scared at the same time as he watched his lover and sister grow even bigger and bigger. He fell on his back as he saw her reach towards the sky. Phillip couldn’t believe that she was 120 feet tall with some more to grow. Ass, breasts, nipples, hairs, arms, and pussy were huge as she hugged her body with joy.


Creak! Crack! Crick! Crunch!


Phillip looked to the sound of something breaking to see what was going on. He saw that Guinevere’s thick legs were pressing against the side of the house. These literal tree trunks of legs were damaging the frame of her house as she became increasingly larger. Phillip was worried that he was going to be without a home if she got larger than this. 


“Yes. fill me more! More! MORE!” Guinevere’s voice cut the air loudly. She was so large now at 140 feet tall. She had grown past what humans thought possible for the size of a living thing. She was pushing it before at 70 feet but this was crazy. She was a pure sex idol with her wavy red hair, huge firm breast, plump butt, smooth waist, youthful skin, and plump lips. He couldn’t believe this used to be his ten year old sister less than two years ago.


“Huh?!?” He was shocked as she continued to grow larger and larger at a faster rate.


“Make me the biggest thing there is.” The giantess boomed right above Phillip.


“Wait! You were only supposed to grow to twice your height!?!” Phillip yelled. He really couldn’t believe what he saw as he lost his strength from the sight of Guinevere, that his support arm gave way for him to fall flat on the black silicone ground he was on. He put both his hands on his forehead as Guinevere grew to 180 feet.


That is when he remembered the previous rolls. Judith’s tan roll had double our next effects from the game. His previous roll lost some of the charm spell but Judith’s roll made sure he lost it all. Phillip wasn’t going to be the life at a party anymore but those who knew him would still care for him.


Crack! Crunch! Ccrrrrrkkksss!


Phillips' attention went back to the house. Guinevere’s legs were now pushing into the house as she was 240 feet tall. There was a little enclave where her knee had pushed past the wall and was heading to the front door. Cracks had formed throughout the house, compromising the structure. He would no longer be able to live there as no house could hold Guinevere. She was left to be a literal homewrecker


When Guinevere reached 300 feet, Phillip knew it was a problem. She wasn’t done growing. She had a five times benefit multiplier from the roll before. There was going to be nothing else for Guinevere to do but grow.


Phillip could hear her growing bigger and bigger from beneath her. The stretching sound of her body filling up with magic and enlarging every facet of her body. Phillip was located directly underneath her groin as she sat on her knees on the ground. Her milky thighs were on both sides of him. Thicker and thicker they became to the point that they gave sequoia trees a bad name. 


Booooom!


Those very legs demolished what used to be Guinevere’s home. She had no need for it as she was 420 feet tall. Human residency no longer existed for her. Her smooth thick legs were not stopping as it destroyed her property. The enlarging legs in width also meant that they were getting longer. Phillip followed flesh towers to the sky to see what was going on directly above instead of what was around him.


The nice thighs rose up and met together at Guinevere’s hips, there another sight for Phillip to behold, her pussy. Her pubes were swollen and enlarged as she grew to increasingly larger heights. She was 550 feet tall and not stopping. The shaved pussy glistened with the sun rays as she was wetting herself as the magic felt amazing. She would cum by how pleasurable the magic seemed to seep into her every pore to make her gigantic. 


“Amazing, this is absolutely amazing!” Guinevere’s voice boomed from her big mouth. She had her arms wrapped around her stomach from feeling so good as she reached 690 feet in height. She would have been terrified at this height if it wasn’t the fact that she was growing. She was in skyscraper territory but had her trusted legs to stay on the true ground.


Phillip slowly got his strength back as he saw his lover increase larger and larger. He placed his arms underneath him and slowly started to crawl backwards from Guinevere. He knew what it was like to be small to other people but this was starting to get ridiculous with the size disparity. He was so miniscule to Guinevere that he truly was feeling like a bug at her 890 feet size. He would be a bug if Guinevere moved her legs slightly the wrong way. He needed to get out of the zone that would most likely get him squished by her. 


“MMMHHMMMM!” Guinevere moaned as a sudden boost in her growth caused her to really grow. She arched backwards, letting her red hair fall backwards and raising her chest up and outwards. She felt the pleasurable magic electricity her body with a surprising amount of growth. She almost reached the point of orgasming but the growth stopped, right before she peaked. She relaxed once it was over and put herself in a more comfortable position for herself.


“Ah, this is what a sex idol should look like.” Guinevere sang as the magic halted. She was now able to view her gigantic form in its full glory in a ‘W’ sitting position. It was big.


Guinevere was 1400 feet tall with extremely sexy assets. The first thing she noticed was her breasts. They were still the same size ration compared to her but they still felt huge now that she was comparable to the Sears tower. Her bust was absurdly around 1200 ft with an H cup bra if that could ever fit on her again. They were firm and bouncy with nice perky dark erect nipples out on the tip. They were the biggest soft thing on the planet as Guinevere felt them. She stroked down to her waist that was 600 feet around. Not thin but not too fatty. It was smooth moving her gigantic hands over it to her hips. Her plump ass and thighs were 1100 feet around to give her a nice hourglass figure. Nice and thick they were with a roundness to them. She was no longer just crushing watermelons between them, she could do houses.


That is when she looked out into the distance with her height. Everything seemed so small to her. It was like she was constantly in an airplane looking down.She could make out buildings and vehicles but smaller than that was difficult. She could see for miles along the tan shoreline, the blue ocean, and the green land. They could see her as well. Guinevere could see a pier on the shore line with lights on it like it was a carnival pier. She guessed that people were pointing at her in awe. There was a city slightly to the right of that and she knew that people stopped to watch her grow into this amazing stature. To the left, Guinevere saw several metal lines on the water surface that were boats and ships out there. There were two that were not lines but were actual ships that were comparable to Guinevere. These were tankers that were about as big as she was. 


“It is like I am a goddess to them.” Guinevere marveled at the sight of this. Everything was smaller compared to her, in some cases, miniscule. There was so much power that she felt at this size that no one could stand against her. There was no threat of the info getting out how she got here because it was no to small of an issue now. She was just too big for that. Humans were so tiny to her massive body.


“What goddess would I be to them?” Guinevere asked herself. She had reached a point where she believed that she had transcended her human self and was reaching a new state. She was something that the little beings should adore since she had so much power but she needed an idea to really bind them to her.


That is when she saw her magic dildo. The one that grows to match the size of her vagina. It had grown to match her height when she grew.


“I’m glad that the gift worked. Now, I have something to please myself as I become incharge of this world.” Guinevere stated. She reached down to grip the dildo. She aimed the dildo directly at her pussy and was pushing it towards the sex cave.


“Maybe the goddess of sex and lust.” Guinevere said to herself. Unaware of a particular person.


*********************************


“You have got to be shitting me.” Phillip said as he stared down to the ground from his height.


Phillip had forgotten that he used Guinevere’s magic dildo as a stepping ladder to see the game. He had not gotten off of it since he had gotten on. He had laid down on it as Guinevere grew to her out of this world height. Phillip had not paid attention to the very ground beneath him growing alongside Guinevere. When he decided it was time to run with the final growth spurt, it was too late for him. He was at least forty feet up in the air.


“IT IS LIKE I AM A GODDESS TO THEM!” Guinevere’s voice boomed above him, shaking the air around him. This caused Phillip to turn around to stare at his gigantic sister.


She had lowered her waist down closer to the ground. The magic dildo he was on was directly in between her thighs and the valley closed in on one point, her cunt. Her cunt was directly lined up with dildo that he was on. That monstrosity of womanhood could easily swallow him whole with no problem, it could even take a bus. There was no doubt it would be trouble if he went inside.


“WHAT GODDESS WOULD I BE TO THEM?” Guinevere’s voice shook his world again. 


“What sort of goddess?!?” Phillip’s mind raced at that thought. “Is that what we are to you? Something that is beneath you. Is this crazy height getting to your head? You are still human, just a really big human.”


Phillip suddenly had flashbacks to the old days to when they were kids. How small Lily used to be, how adorable she used to be, and how much she looked up to him. Her blue eyes staring up at him when she was younger or when she would try to play his video games with him, or plaster musical idols posters on her wall. Phillip recalled how normal everything was, how normal he was. He wondered if it would ever reach that point again.


“I’M GLAD THAT THE GIFT WORKED. NOW, I HAVE SOMETHING TO PLEASE MYSELF AS I BECOME INCHARGE OF THIS WORLD!” Guinevere’s loud voice spoke again. A huge shadow came over Phillip as she bellowed those words. He looked up to see that she was reaching down for the dildo.


Phillip had no way right now to get off the dildo. He was so high up that he would break a bone if he jumped to the ground. The structures that used to belong to Guinevere were level and her thighs were too far away to reach with a leap. He really had no option to escape as her hand loomed over to grip the sex toy that could satisfy her.


“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Phillip screamed as the tree size fingers encircled the dildo. Phillip raised his arms high in the air and opened his hands to shield himself from being squashed. 


Bbooomm! Ssccccrrkkk! Thwump!


Guinevere’s hand gripped the dildo a few feet from Phillip. Phillip had been on the end of the dildo and the sound was Guinevere gripping the middle part of the dildo. Phillip thought he was saved but that was not true, he was on the end of the dildo.


“FFWWAA!!” Phillip fell on his stomach as the ground rotated. He clung to the black silicone rod Guinevere moved the dildo around to her desire. Phillip felt the breeze blow by him as he made the twirl around. When all of that stopped, he was facing away from Guinevere, down the valley of her thighs, but still looking at her massive hand that held the dildo.


He was not heading that way. 


Phillip turned his head backwards slowly to see where he was going. He saw the closed door of Guinevere’s pussy open up for another hand to come down and part the way for him. He got to hear the peeling of flesh as she ready herself to play with the dildo, unaware of Phillip. The echo sound of dripping sex reverberated from within the fleshy red cave that had opened it’s mouth to swallow the dildo and Phillip. 


“Fuck!” Phillip yelled as he tried to scramble away from the incoming pussy. He knew at her massive size that he would drown or be crushed within her walls. It was much larger than him, comparing him to a house would probably be accurate. He was 2 foot 6 inches tall, not a normal human height. A normal human might survive banging around inside but not Phillip. It would be twice as big to him.


“MAYBE THE GODDESS OF SEX AND LUST!” Guienvere’s claimed as she was about to do the act to Phillip.


“Ggaahhh!” Phillip fell as the ground shook another time. This time, the tip of dildo was entering Guinevere’s pussy. Phillip turned his head around to see the horror that awaited.


The dildo had broken past the labia and her flesh rolled along the length of the dildo to welcome it. This dildo was made specifically to match her vagina so it would fit perfectly the way she wanted it. The rumbling sound as the silicone met her sex and dripped along the rod terriefied Phillip. He sweated in fear and from the heat that her cunt was emitting as it prepare itself for pleasure


Squelnch squish! Rrrkk! Squelch!


Phillip tried to bring himself up and run the last bit but he could gain his balance as the ground constantly quivered as Guinevere’s muscles inside her vagina would shake the dildo as it sought more. He couldn’t escape. That is when he saw it bouncing in front of him.


The die


The wooden die


The wooden die of the world altering game.


It was bouncing back and forth on the dildo. It was the dice that had determined their fate. Judith to the successful tall business woman of the bookstore industry, nothing she couldn’t do to push her bookstores to reap in the cash. Guinevere, or beforehand known as Lily, was a 1400 ft tall sex idol that seemed on the brink of surpassing idolhood. And then there was Phillip, the oddball of the group that shrank and became a sex toy or object. He wished that it was like the old days when they were young and innocent of this game. He wished that things would have been different in the game, where he didn’t shrink. He remembered playing online games with his friends and having a blast there.


He stared intently at the dice that made it all possible as he drew closer to Lily’s cunt. It was the thing that could change anything.


Phillip did not know that down below the magic dildo he was on. The board game had read the die he unintentionally rolled when he dropped the die in his hand when Lily grabbed the dildo. He had dropped it out of fear, paying no intention to where it went. When the die stopped rolling, it had landed on a five. The board game, able to move on it’s own, moved to the last place on the board. A golden star design like those on the streets of Hollywood. Phillip had completed the game first. He had no idea that he was there but the game did. The screen was turned on and read.


$Congratulations on reaching true stardom. There is nothing you can not do now. What is your wish now that you have reached this level of fame?$


Phillip was angry as he was about to be engulfed in his sister’s vagina, not believing he would make it out alive if he went in. The die bouncing away to the end outside of her hot wet sex. Phillip knew it was the game that could change anything by its will. He wanted it to obey him completely for once to fulfill his desire, one that he had been growing over the past week.

 

“I wish-” Phillip said. 

Chapter End Notes:

The eve of the last chapter. The story is about to end in the next chapter. it went longer than expect trying to get and learn peoples opinions and thoughts of the story. I hope that the readers enjoy as we are in the last stretch of the story.