- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The last rolls of the game begin
“-I was back to the way I was, when I had a life. None of this sexual lust that allowed myself to fall into.”

A thunderous applause abruptly rang in Phillip’s ears right after he said those words. He saw no crowd around him on the dildo as he presumed that they would be cheering for Guinevere. The applause was like one of a crowd congratulating you. It was a “good job” or “you won” sort of vibe to it. Whatever it was, Phillip was the only one hearing it. The cheer died down. Phillip’s body suddenly began to change.

His body began to expand from its small stature to a more normal size. He didn’t feel the pleasurable burning sensation he would have expected from a growth. It was more like the energy that was within him was being sucked out. As he grew, he detected that his hardened and toned muscles dwindled. He was no longer having that excellent bod that he had been accustomed to. His body was becoming more like it was in his high school. He also felt an energy field around him vanished as he got closer to his full height. This was the protection he had through his entire journey. Soon, he was back to his old body. Aged to eighteen, this is how old he would be in the present day. He was 5’8” now, two inches he would have gained in a normal time. He was reverting back to his true old self as a mystical force that was in him, left him. The last thing to change was his mind. It seemed like a cloud had been lifted from his vision, sense, and judgment. This was the true Phillip, the one that existed before the board game even began.

“What in the hell have I been doing?!?” Phillip exclaimed. He was his old self but he had all the memories of his time coming here, the one that was affected by the game. He was flooded with all the crazy stuff he did while he was delusional under the power of the game. He was sickened by how far he went. The immoral state he allowed himself to become. “I fucking fucked my sister.”

With those words, Phillip remembered the exact predicament he was in. He was flat on his belly on his sister’s huge dildo as she brought it to her huge cunt. You realized that what you had wished for had come true and you messed it up. You look up at the towering titanic form of your sexy sister. You should have wished for everything to have gone back to normal.

“LILY!! STOP!! I AM DOWN HERE ON YOUR DILDO. DON’T PUT IT IN!!” Phillip screamed to his giantess sister. You wanted her to stop as he clearly had none of the magic spells of the game to make him tough. This was unprotected sex.

His words did not reach her. She continued to push her big dildo into her giant cunt. Without noticing or caring about her brother’s plea. Phillip entered her sister’s vagina. He was a smell blotch on it but he was consumed into her hot sex as she played with her giant self. He was about to be fucked up.




Guinevere moaned as began to move her giant dildo in and out of her cunt. She was immensely enjoying her enlarged size. At 1400 feet tall, there was no living being that compared to her. She dominated everything. Her former status as a little girl was gone. She was a woman who was the closest thing to godhood.

“Ahh ahh. I hope you all are enjoying this.” Guinevere wailed as she pushed her dildo deeper and deeper. She had become a sex idol as the game went farther along. She wanted to be an idol of some sort and this is what she chose. Someone who was adored by her fans, loved by whatever she did, and approved for who she is.

But she wasn’t worshiped.

She had been worshipped by many people for her beauty and status as an sex idol. She wasn’t worshipped as a sexual goddess. Her fans couldn’t fully devote themselves to her, give her their all. They had their own lives which she was only a part of. She wanted to be the essence of their lives. She wanted to be above them all for eternity. Humans needed her. She had given peace with her beauty but there were still those who resisted her charm. She needs to bring them all under her control.

The die, after allowing Phillip to reach the goal, bounced off her hand on the dildo and rolled off to the ground. It counted that as Guinevere’s die roll. They didn’t read the full rules, but the round needed to be completed after the first person to reach the end. Since Phillip went first, the girls had a final roll. Since Guinevere was right at the tile before the finish. She was going to go in.

$Congratulations on reaching true stardom. There is nothing you can not do now. What is your wish now that you have reached this level of fame?$

The board game read for Guinevere but she couldn’t read it no matter what. She was too big for that. Guinevere just so happened to have a wish at the same time the game offered her a wish.

“I wish to be a goddess. A goddess of lust that the fruits of human’s lust would be directed at!” Guinevere moaned as she gave her latest desire from being an absolute giantess. She orgasms as that image launches her over the edge.

After she said those words, a thunderous applause appeared out of nowhere. Guinevere panicked as she was so large that it would take a very large crowd to make that much noise. When she saw no crowds or speakers to create that clapping, she realized it was in her head. Then the standing ovation died down, a new feeling started to rise rapidly within her. It was a thunderstorm, an erupting volcano, a shattering earthquake, a crashing meteorite, and many forms of the power of nature. All of these senses of power swelled up inside Guinevere. She was forced to tilt her head back with the overwhelming might that ravaged through her body. Gasping from it, her eyes glowed blue, leaving no distinction in the eye, just blue light.


*******************************************************


“I think I should raise up a storm in the Pacific. Cause some trouble over there.” An old man with a white beard and white toga said.

“And flood me with another long line of people to go to the underworld. You love to keep me busy.” A man with a black goatee and slick black hair pinched his temples.

“I won’t throw in a tsunami if that pleases you.” A buff sailor with a scratchy beard replied.

“That still does not stop the number of paperwork I have to do if Zeus goes through with this.” The goatee man replied.

“We all need to flex our authority every so often so we don’t get complacent with our positions. It is not like you who always has his job going constantly, Hades.” A motherly woman, in her fifties sitting next to the old man, who is called Zeus, retorted.

“I would gladly switch places with you, Hera.” Hades replied grumpily.

This conversation was situated on a mountain top above the clouds. This mountain top had a collection of marble temples with pillars in the Greek style of architecture. For this was Olympus, home of the gods. There were twelve people sitting around on twelve thrones discussing things of the state of the world. Out of touch from the world but still moving in shadows when they could.

“You know I can’t.” Hera replied with a smirk.

“I know I know. Our jobs are forever. We could substitute though for a little bit.” Hades replied.

“Not going to happen.” Hera said sternly. Hades knew that they disliked him and his job. He would love vacation like the other gods do from time to time

“At least your job is still going on. I am having a hard time stirring up trouble. Everyone is about love right now. I can’t create a conflict.” A macho man in cargo gear burst into the conversation. This was Ares.

“That is not my fault.” A petite little girl replied. She was fair with blonde hair. She looked very cute and like a young maiden. This was Aphrodite. “I have my own problems as something has been interfering with my plans.”

Aphrodite had been trying to set up celebrities and leaders together as the big matchmaker. She just kept coming into a problem as this big porn star was getting in the way of everything.

“I hope Hermes can bring us more news about that woman.”

“I, for one, like her. She is the subject of many people's drunken wails of trying to find someone like her.” A portly man sipped a golden wine goblet. This was Dionysus. “Ooh, I would love to throw a party with her.”

“Puh-lease.” Aphrodite rolled her eyes. She put her arm on the arm rest and leaned on it. She let herself go into a trance as she drowned out the pantheon's conversation. She had her own problem to deal with. She said nothing as they continued to debate.

“They do not understand my problem.” Aphrodite yawned.

Aphrodite was not as powerful as the other gods but she could manipulate. That was her weapon. That weapon had become less powerful with the rise of that porn star steering all her suggestions in mortals' lives away from love to lust. Thus, she was becoming weaker but not out. Love will always be there. She had pride in that.

“I can just sleep with Zeus and have him zap her.” Aphrodite was going to use a little lovemaking to get rid of her problem. That is how the gods do it here on Olympus. A favor here and there for something else in return. With Zeus not being able to go among the mortals, he was easy to manipulate with her body.

“She won’t know what hit her.” She chuckled.

Aphrodite suddenly felt something she never felt before. Aphrodite felt as if hands had reached inside her and grasped her goddess core. These hands then began to mold it into something else, similar to what she was but different. Something was taking her over.

“Hey, something strange is going on here.” Aphrodite was beginning to panic. This had never happened before. Something was changing a goddess.

No one was paying attention to her. She had ignored the conversation so they were ignoring her.

She felt the hands finally mold her core to what they wanted. She was done.

Aphrodite leaning back in her throne as her former core was going to change its host into what the new core wanted. Her arms and legs lengthen and thicken from their childish appearance to a woman’s limbs. Her ass became enlarged and juicy. Her small waist dipped in to give her a curvy waist and form. Making her puffy loins stretch into thin panties. Her breasts swelled incredibly as her former toga turned into a bra. Her youthful face matured to a woman in her twenties. With a splash, her blonde hair flutters upward, extending and changing colors to red. The woman sat down in her chair once the transformation was complete.

“That felt amazing.” Lily gasped. She had never experienced that before. She could have cummed because of it.

Lily looked around as she saw a small group of people staring at her. They were wearing similar clothes, togas, but a few wore different stuff, like the army guy. The scenery was a high mountain top filled with ancient Greek buildings that look new and fresh. She was seated in a circular row of chairs.

“How is everyone doing today? I hope I am not interrupting anything.” Lily recognized this as the pantheon of gods. The knowledge of the goddess she had just replaced had given her all the information she needed to understand everything.

“Not interrupting!? You just came out of Aphrodite. How could we not be interrupted?” Hera spoke first. She was the most shocked at the arrival of something new in Olympus. “Who are you and what have you done with Aphrodites?”

“I am Guinevere.” Lily gave them the identity she had made. It was going to become her true self, the goddess she had become. “I am the new goddess that has come to replace something that was old, love. I am the goddess of Lust. Humans are filled with more of that than love.” Guinevere scanned the area to see the look on their faces. Her gaze went back to Hera. “Something that they worship more often than what you symbolized with.”


“Why you little prick! I am going to-” Hera anger rose with that last comment. She did not like this newcomer. She set Hera off the wrong way. She made choking motions with hands. Zeus reached out to calm her.

“Ease yourself, Hera.” Zeus stood up with his hand on Hera’s arm. “Guinevere probably doesn’t know how things work here. She will learn eventually, so don’t take the comment seriously.” Zeus was not the wisest in the group, Athena could attest to that, but he knew how to calm a situation. “The serious question though is to allow you into the pantheon. We normally discuss this before allowing one to join the ranks. Since your arrival as a god has replaced Aphrodite, we will need to discuss your inclusion.”

“Sounds fair.” Guinevere leaned back. She had become a goddess. The question now was if she was going to be a high ranking or powerful one.

The gods started to gather and form cliches as they discussed Guinevere’s situation. It started as four, then three, then two. The two camps of opposite opinions. One was led by Hera, who opposed Guinevere, and the other, strangely led by Zeus, approved of Guinevere’s inclusion. The camps were equally matched, five to five. It would be a tie. That is when Guinevere noticed a single person outside of both groups. A man with slick black hair and goatee, Hades, was all by himself. Guinevere knew that he was the key to all this. She got up and walked over to him with struts of her ass.

“What are you thinking, Hades?” Guinevere slid along the side of his throne. He looked up from his deep thoughts to the new goddess.

“What does it matter to you? They are just going to vote and leave my vote out. My opinion doesn’t matter to them.” Hades slumped in his throne.

“It does matter to me.” Guinevere put her hand on his. He looked up at her. “You are one the strongest gods here. I would have to say the most relevant one. Humans respect your realm more than they do the rest.”

“Really?” Hades turned his ear to her. No one ever talked to him like this. Everyone beat him down. Guinevere was potentially on his side.

“Yes. with a little push, you could have your way more often.” Guinevere whispered.

“How is that possible? Zeus and Poseidon are two very strong entities. It would be foolish for me to throw hands with them.” Hades gave his excuse. The excuse he made a lot as his brothers were tight.

“Come with me.” Guinevere pulled him up out of his chair. “I will show you intimately how to have your way here. It will be quite simple.” Guinevere led him off to an unoccupied room in Olympus. There she proceed to have sex with the god of death. She was able to tap some of his powers and gave him the strength and courage to push his agenda. She also got his vote to break the tie.





The light in Guinevere’s eye subsided, leaving only a shimmer of the glow in her irises. Her vision of the earth changed as her mind, body, and perspective shifted. So many of her capacities expanded just like her body had. She had split consciousness, soul awareness, emotional controls, and so much more. She was no longer the simple eleven year old redhead girl that was picked on at school, leaning on her brother for emotional support. She was the goddess of lust, Guinevere. This body was a physical presence that the world could see her rise into godhood.

“Mhm! Mortals are so interesting. Their lives are so trivial, tiny, yet they are so fascinating.” Guinevere started to stand up. She wanted a good view of everything. “I can lust after them so much.” She cooed. It was more a rumbling thunder to all the people around her.

“That feels so good!” Guinevere comments as she could perceive every act of lust, for her or another person, and it felt like worship to her. She had been elevated to this new level. Her perception had evolved beyond human capacity as she could sense it all and yet pick out individuals. A particular individual was in a very intriguing place.

“mhm hm mm. Feels very good.” Guinevere grabs the base of the dildo in her pussy, pulling it out. She let it fall with trails of her slimy love juices for the people below. She knew people would hunt for it and she gave her blessing to it. There was one thing that didn’t come out with it. She could tell that it had slipped inside her, deeper than her vagina. Her human brother was inside her womb.

“What to do?” Guinevere asked seductively. This question had two meanings. The first, her brother, Phillip, who was within her. She wanted to reward him for this long journey for her to get here and receive his devotion. She could tell that his mind had been reverted back. He had control over his mind. The second, her friend Judith, had just received magically, the one thing that could stop her. The dice to the board game, it was her final turn and she was close to the finish line. If she reached it, everything could be undone.





Judith looked down at the die that appeared in her hand. She was in a board meeting with her company. They were droning on about reports and numbers. She didn’t care at the moment. She knew this dice. It was from the board game.

Judith knew something was going on at Lily's residence. The game would not send her this otherwise. She concluded that they had played the game and someone had crossed the finish line. The game was giving everyone a fair chance to win. She didn’t know all its properties but she could reason.

Judith let the dice fall from her hands to the ground. There was no need to bring it to the table in view of all these old people, even though she had become old. It would cause confusion. She would let luck happen. She let it disappear under the table, without knowing the number. She would wait and see what effect she would get. She didn’t have the game with her to read the screen.

After a few seconds, she felt a flow of energy in her womb. Tiny amounts of dead semen inside from her time with Phillip became alive. They rapidly swam up and injected themselves into two eggs, impregnating her. Judith concluded from this that she had landed on the last black tile, outside of the finish line. She felt the two embryos grow inside her until they reached three months. This was a magically induced pregnancy.

“Mhhmm.” She groans as she adjusts herself in her seat. She would have to get used to this again in her middle age.

“So if we were to expand into Europe…” A business man continued to speak. They didn’t notice their boss's sudden pregnancy, in part, due to the magic of the game’s world changing reality.

Since the game was over, Judith waited. She believed that if the game finished, everything would return to normal. As nothing happened, Judith realized. These changes were permanent. Since no one noticed the changes, the same could be said for previous people who played the game. Some people's lives are completely different from what they were and reality changed to fit their wishes. Other times, people could have wished for normalcy. Players wished for everything to be the same as it was. No one would know.

“I guess that is the reality.” Judith whispered, scratching her chin. This will be her life. She was a successful businesswoman and mother. She was no longer the occult eleven year old girl. That was the unaltered past, this was the present reality.

“I wish I could have had Phillip.” Judith sighed. The dice underneath the table vanished.




The board game, underneath the feet of the woman it had made a goddess, called all the pieces, parts, and playing mat back into the box. When it had sealed itself up, wear and tear, stains, and decay started to form along the outside. It had expended a lot of energy to fulfill the wish of player 2. It would not be able to use that amount of power again without itself being destroyed. Being kicked upon the sand, it let itself sink deep into the ground. It would wait there, restoring its power for future players to play the game, wishing that they don’t make the same demand as player 2.




Guinevere felt the power of the game dwindle as it hid itself beneath her feet. She had no need to worry about it for a while if it was secluding itself. She would make a mental note of where it was buried. The anxiety of Judith potentially wishing away all this was gone. Guinevere had truly reached godhood.

“Time to see about talking to my first faithful. He has to be the one to see this.” Her voice resonated with power. She could feel all the simple minded people in the area stop and soak in her words. They were being overwhelmed by a goddess’s voice that couldn’t do anything but listen. Others, who were aroused by her divine corporeal body, cummed in worship. The strong minded, the walked and snuck away from the goddess of lust.

Guinevere lifted her hand up and placed it in front of her face. The other hand was on her hip to give sensual pleasure to mortals. As she gazed into her hand, she used her goddess power on her material brother inside her. In the middle of her palm, a fleshy bump formed. It was quickly sculpted into every attribute of her earthly brother. She had used her body to transfer him over to this spot

“Hello my dearly devoted brother. What do you think of me now?” Her voice boomed with her new divinity.




Phillip was coughing up Lily’s sexual fluids from his lungs. He had been knocked unconscious due to her orgasm. He regained it once things had calmed down. The first thing his mind and body had to do was expel what had found its way inside him. The sweet liquid vomited out into an already existing puddle of her fluids. When it was all out, he rolled off his belly to his back to relax from the turmoil.

“Shit!” Phillip mumbles.

He gazes upward to find a pinkish red sky that is pretty close to the ground. It is closer to a cavern. The red soft walls are convoluted with ridges. The sound of dripping body fluids, thumping heart, heaving lungs, and shifting of muscles is everywhere. Phillip concluded that he had been in a similar position before when his mind was racing with hormones and not thinking about the consequences of letting lust takeover, now he knew the dangers. This was similar to when Lily had nearly swallowed him as a lesson. This place was warm, gentle, and soothing. The stomach had been pungent, hot, and suffocating. This place was akin to all the times he had been in Lily’s vagina.

“I’m in Lily’s womb.” Phillip notices he has crossed that threshold. He sees where what could be described as the cervix. He had been close before being stuck in here but the girls got him out. They had no idea of how to get him out if he got stuck inside.

“I’m where I didn’t want to be and with a person who I should be with.” He moans at his dilemma.

He was trapped inside his sex crazed sister. Lily had followed him so often it was annoying. When she became a hottie, who was older than him, he let himself go and let himself become a fool. This lustful adventure had led him directly to Lily’s womb. He did not see that at all in his future.

“I wish I had wished for everything to return to normal.” Phillip groans as he plops against the soft walls of her womb, contemplating his horrible wish. He was only thinking about himself at the moment and this was the result. Phillip’s mind and body had been restored while Lily was horny and gigantic still. She only had the physical power over you now, not the mental one.

“It can’t get worse than this.”

After Phillip had spoken, he found himself melting into the walls of the womb.

“What the hell!?”

He tries to fight sinking into Lily but finds it impossible. He has been welded in already. Her flesh is encroaching over him as he struggles. There was no stopping this. He was only delaying the inevitable. His legs have become a part of her.

“Lily what is going on!? Lily, stop this!” Phillips screams as his head becomes one with Lily.

His mind disappears as his physical body is scattered into Lily. This was the closest experience one could have to death. His mind didn’t exist for a fraction of a second. The mind reappeared into a new body that was being formed for him. Bones, muscles, nerves, organs, and skin were constructed. His mind slipped into and found it to be the same as his previous body.

“What the-” All the functions of the new body started and Phillip was greeted with the outside world. He felt the light pierce his eyes, the wind breeze by his skin, and the aroma of an arousing woman. When all his senses had recollected themselves, he held a most daunting sight.

“Hello my dearly devoted brother. What do you think of me now?” Lily’s voice boomed with her power. A power that was new. He had known her to have power to physically dominate her. This power was commanding and shook him to his core and beyond that.

“Terrifying.” He muttered. He was frightened by whatever Lily had gained. He could tell it wasn’t anything human by looking into her eyes. Those gigantic eyes shimmered with a blue light that meant she wasn’t just a giantess. What happened while he was inside her?

“Right.” Her voice boomed. Even though it was the loudest thing he heard. It did not damage his eardrums but he instinctively raised his hands to protect them. “I’m so much more now. Every mortal is incomparable to me. Their lives are meant for me.”

Phillip looked across his horizon and saw the ground was similar to her skin. He was on her palm. Judging from the clouds, she was standing up. Phillip knew Lily had grown gigantic and that magic existed. That must be how he was transported here, by her gaining magic. Her sudden view of humanity must be because of her size.

“Lily, we need to talk. You don’t need to view humans…” He tries to reason with his giant sister.

“I’m not Lily. I am Guinevere!” Lily demanded. Her red hair seemed to radiate heat with that statement.

“I’m not going to use the porn star name you made for yourself. You are my sister. I’m going to call you by your name.” Phillip trembled as he made his defense against the terrifying might of his sister. He was not going to let himself fall prey again.

Lily just snickered.

“I appreciate the sentiments to the mortal attachment we used to have but with my ascension. The flesh is no longer bound to me.” Lily's language spoke of being something beyond the physical world.

“Look, Lily…” Phillip begged for her to see reason but she interrupted.

“Guinevere. My name is Guinevere.” Lily commanded with authority. Phillip quivered as he felt power behind her words.

“I’m not going to call you Guinevere! For you are my sister, Guinevere.” Phillip yelled in frustration. He was trying to pull her down to humanity’s level but something else happened. He had tried to say, “Lily,” but that didn’t come out.

“Guinevere, Guinevere. GUINEVERE!” Phillip repeated himself as he tried to say Lily’s name but it came out as Guinevere. When she had commanded him to, he was not capable of saying his sister’s name.

“What have you done to me?” Phillip clutches his throat. He was becoming even more terror-stricken by her.

Lily’s face changed from the stern look of commanding her former brother to one of caring. “I simply commanded you to speak my true name, my goddess name.”

“You can’t be serious!?” He didn’t want to believe it but it made sense. Her command had made him obedient. His fear was becoming larger like his former little, younger, sweet sister.

“I’m serious. I’m the Goddess of Lust.” Guinevere said so casually. It was like it was nothing. Phillip was still wrapping it around his head that Lily had thrown off mortal shackles. “And I want you to be my first devotee, my head priest.”

Phillip just fell on his knees as he felt the gravity of the situation. Lily was a goddess before him and he was in the palm of her hand. Phillip had viewed Lily as a beautiful goddess when the game had shrunk him and he let his mind devolve into a mindless sex machine. With his life restored and a reset, he was being sucked back into mindless sex life. This time, Lily had divine power.

“I-i don’t think I can. I don’t want th-that life.” He begged. He didn’t want a gigantic woman or goddess. He wanted a simple life and a simple girl.

“Aww. but there are great benefits to being devoted to me. I can grant long life, women, riches, and all sorts of things. Whatever lust you want, I can provide it.” Guinevere looked a little sad with the rejection. She seemed like she really wanted you.

“I know you could provide it but I want life simplicities. I look at all the things we did and I have to say it was all wrong. I let my lust get the better of me. I need life to be without all this complicated stuff.” Phillip sighed. He hoped that Guinevere would accept his plea. He gazed up at the sexiest woman, goddess that man laid their eyes upon for mercy.

Guinevere didn’t look happy. She seemed mad. Phillip’s leg started to shake as he feared that he said something wrong.

“So do you say that Sarah was a mistake?”

Phillip saw where he made the error. He had forgotten about the children he had. During the journey, his seed had been placed in many women. Judith, he had four children with. (he did not know of the two she was impregnated with by the game.) Judith’s mom, that time she thought she found a sex toy in Judith’s room. Mulan, she used his seed to grow and have a baby. Artoria, she impregnated herself while watching him. His own mom, she had declared herself pregnant. And then there was with Guinevere, and their daughter, Sarah. This game had created several offspring from his seed.

“That’s not what I meant. I love my daughters. I love Sarah. They are not a mistake.” He pleads with his hands together.

Phillip feels something like a probe enter his mind. It was not a physical object but Guinevere’s Will. It was searching in his thoughts and emotions about the whole subject revolving around Sarah. Phillip gripped his head as Guinevere invaded a human’s own psyche. The probe left and Phillip breathed easily. He was still scared at what she found.

Phillip found the whole ground reverberated beneath him. He clawed at her skin as Guinevere’s other hand posed a finger on her lips. It was as if she was pondering over his thoughts.

“Hmm.” She took a few seconds to process his thoughts. “Ahh.” Her lips parted as she breathed out. Her breath caused a breeze that smelled like cherry flowers.

“I have searched your mind and have made them known to me. I find your words to be true.”

Phillip sighs with relief.

“But.” The fear returned. “There is conflict in you. There is a desire for everything to return to what it was before the game. You wish for us to never have played the game.” Guinevere’s voice had hints of small bits of frustrations. She was not pleased with that thought. She demanded an answer from the human in her hand

“Y-yes.” Phillip buckles under the pressure. One, from fear, and two, Guinevere’s command for a verbal answer.

“I can see, as a player of the game, that this is from the frustration of how the game turned out. I have no slight against that.” Guinevere was gentle with those words but Phillip knew there was more. He had been with Guinevere for several years now, he knew the pleasure of power of love Guinevere experienced. She now had immense power and a child that she loved incredibly. “I will take offense though that it would mean I would no longer be a god and our child would be gone. I will have to punish you for that.” She was bringing down her judgment.

“Punishment?” Tears started to come down from Phillip’s eyes. This was the worst outcome that could happen. His sister could deliver divine punishment on him by her will alone. She was more than just a younger sibling now.

“Do not fret.” Guinevere spoke softly and lovingly. “I care for you. You are the father of my child and I had a lot of wonderful, lustful interactions with you. There is no way I will make your punishment severe.” Guinevere’s eye’s beam with love and her lips speak truth. She did have feelings for her mortal brother. “I’m also a gentle goddess. I will not send you to Hades. He has given me permission to keep your soul here. There will be no damnation.”

Phillip was slightly relieved by this news. He wasn’t going into some hell but was still scared because a goddess was going to punish him.

“I still want you as my head priest. My punishment will be suited for encouraging your choice and fitting for that of the Goddess of Lust.” Her voice was full of power.

Guinevere’s finger left her lip and started to head directly towards Phillip. Terror washed over him as the looming finger started to overcast him. He got on his feet as it drew closer and closer, shaking the ground beneath his feet. He was scared that he was going to be squished. He ran in the opposite direction of the finger but there was no escape. The finger gently touched his head and knocked him over onto his stomach. With the lightest of touches, Guinevere’s finger pressed against his back with no pressure. The finger then lifted off the palm of her hand and Phillip was attached to it.

“Guinevere, please let me go! Let me live a normal life!” Phillip screamed. He wanted to be away from Guinevere. If this was going to be the status between them now, goddess and brother. Phillip wanted distance. It was frightening to have a giant sibling with divine powers

Phillip got a sense of distance when the finger he was on moved away from her palm. He was greeted to see the vast world below him from Guinevere’s perspective a little. Things were small but were not completely miniscule. It was like one of those fancy train sets that some hobbyists make. Guinevere was able to stand on it with no one to tell her no. The only things that could compete with her was a city’s skyline farther along the shore and some big boats in the ocean

Phillip couldn’t gaze at other size comparisons that long as he had a strong wind blow in his face, pressing him against her finger tip. Guinevere was lowering her hand. Phillip squinted his eyes through what felt like a wind tunnel. She was moving him to a very familiar place.

“No, no, no! NO!” Phillip screamed as he thought he was going back into Guinevere’s pussy. He knew he had become a slave before to her sex and he was sucked into by accident earlier. He didn’t want to experience that again, risking his mind being intoxicated with her scent. His divine punishment was going to be him returning there.

Phillip soon felt his face collide with flesh, a familiar flesh. He expected a push to bring him in deeper and be soaked in her juices. He did not feel that.

“Huh!?” Phillip stared up, Guinevere’s finger leaving him there. He surveyed around to find he was on the outside of it, on a special spot. He was on Guinevere’s clit.

“This is my punishment?” Phillip questioned. Was he is punishment to observe whatever sexual acts that Guinevere was going to do? This was much better than being shoved back inside his sister goddess’s pussy. He sighed with relief.

“Wait what?”

Phillip’s thought about the punishment was wrong. He soon found himself melting into the clit like he did in the womb.

“No! Fuck! Not this!” Phillip screamed. He knew that his punishment was going to be more severe than he thought. He couldn’t do anything against her goddess power. He was forced to melt into Guinevere’s clit.

With his body gone, his mind remained intact. Unlike previously, his consciousness didn’t disappear. Instead, it was extended. His body began to feel things it never had as it was extended over a wide area in a shape he had never experienced. The shape wasn’t human but it was part of a human. Phillip could feel what this new shape could do but had no control over it. He was left being a passenger to it. Phillip had an idea what he had been merged with.

“Welcome, my clitoris.” Guinevere confirmed your suspicion. “You will be part of my clitoris for the next ten years. Experiencing the pleasure I have.”

Phillip could hear her speak. He could not see but vibration he could detect. Phillip could still hear, but most importantly to Guinevere, he could still feel. Phillip double checked his range of what he could feel and found that his shape was very much the clitoris of a woman, stretching back into the pussy. He was very much part of a sexual pleasure system for a woman, a goddess of lust. He was the epitome of the organ that satisfied her sexual lust.

“Why do this to me? What have I done to deserve this?” Phillip weeped. He was going to be Guinevere’s clit for ten years. The only choice he had was to beg, fall on her mercy.

“The thought of abandoning our daughter to return to what you think is normal, which is just your old life. I am the new normal. You have become your old life and you want us all to go there, destroying all this. I cannot have it. The only option for me is to have you desire this new normal, by restoring the you I knew for the past year. You won’t change back to it over time. You want to avoid it. You will avoid me, abandon me and our daughter to not go down that route. This is my solution and your punishment for that. Experiencing the pleasure I have loved for the longest time and some more. Once you truly know what I feel, you will want to be a part of it.” Guinevere communicated the reason, her plan, and what you are going to become. The same person he was before his wish. She was going to break him into what she wanted him to be. Her high priest and lover

“You can’t treat people like this. Bending people to your will is wrong. It is cruel.” Phillip pleaded with the goddess he was a part of. He went for a moral ground. The sibling bond was gone. So, this was his best shot to save himself.

Phillip could feel rumbling. From the motion, Guinevere was walking. “Humans would think that but gods behave differently than mortals.” Guinevere talked as she did whatever she was doing. “We have power to do what we want and rules that are made by us that we follow. It is not your standard and you don't know what it is unless we say. It is pretty much our will and how we decide to behave. Like this, it is viewed by me as an act of love and punishment. A discipline of sorts to bring you back. You can think what you want of my actions, right or wrong, but a goddess decides her own morals. In the end, with the relationship between mortals and gods, the god’s morals are higher.” Guinevere gave her case. She had truly changed into a goddess.

Phillip felt dread as the former life he wished to return was gone. He really messed up his wish, thinking only about himself. He knew he shouldn’t blame himself because it was made in a dire situation but that led to his little sister to become an actual god. A goddess whose own whims are their own moral standard that the whole world needed to oblige. There was nothing the world or he could do against her. She had transcended it all. The only thing that could change it was the powerful magic of that game. Reality warping power was needed. Phillip didn’t know if someone did find the game, would they change things with their wish? Everyone perceived Guinevere as a rightful goddess. They wouldn’t know the game did this

“I wish we never played that game.” Phillip whispered to himself, depressed. “It is the game’s fault that things are like this. They should put a better warning label on it. Not intended for family use. A board game not for the family. Will change people’s mind and body to sexual perversion.” Phillip ranted, grieving everything. The game did say it was for older people and the design said so too. The labels should have been clearer in his mind about this reality bending magic.

“Don’t worry, your pain will be replaced with pleasure. You will see the game was the best blessing that could ever happen.” Guinevere’s words did little to comfort Phillip. They were the source of why he was like this. “Hmm, that looks pretty sturdy and thick. I can use that.” she spoke not to you but something else. What could she be speaking to? Nothing was as big as she was that could communicate with her.

Phillip felt something unusual. He felt something hard, cold brush up against him on the outside. Guinevere had brought something big to the entrance of her vagina.

Guinevere twitched when it touched her, causing Phillip to feel it too. A wave of pleasure he had never felt before overcame all his senses. It felt very good. He had no idea what was going on as what mind he had where firing all the paths in it on overload for pleasure. He was drowning it.

“What is th-th-a-a-t?” His mind slurred as the object was pushed deeper into Guinevere’s cunt. He was losing his mind to those wonderful feelings.

“Just a skyscraper.” Guinevere’s voice smirked. She was taking in an entire skyscraper as a dildo. “You might take less time than I thought. That is good.” Guinevere was happy with that result.

“W-wha-t-t a-about t-the p-p-people in-inside?” Phillip’s mind still had some sense of himself. It was getting harder as he could feel the steel and glass along the top part of Guinevere’s vagina. That’s part of what he could feel as part of her clitoris. The inside section of her vagina that was aimed for pleasure.

Guinevere was humping the skyscraper, grinding her hips close to the ground. “They will be fine. I have a deal with Hades. No one will die if this physical body wants to give into lust.” Guinevere had made a plan to prevent the loss of life. She can have this physical do what she wants.

“Y-you know H-Hades?” Phillip’s mind was about to slip into the sexual lust. He was not prepared to know the pleasure that women felt during sex, especially if they were the goddess of lust. His mind that had melded to her nervous system there was being overwhelmed.

“Oh yes. I am a member of the pantheon. My celestial body is talking with Zeus actually. We are about to give into some lust and thunder.” Guinevere mentions her higher status. She was clearly above humans if she was having sex with Zeus.

“AAHHHH!” That didn’t matter to Phillip. He was giving into the pleasure. He was trying to ejaculate when he had no body he controlled. He was just the passenger to Guinevere.

“Gave in too quickly. Boys are such softies.” Guinevere raised the speed of her masturbation.

She grinded that tower as hard as she could for five minutes. The tower's foundation was strong enough to hold itself there but the frame was not. It creaked and cracked under the pressure her vaginal muscle gave to it. Some of the glass broke and shattered. It didn’t hurt Guinevere at all since it was so small. With the broken windows, the aroma of her pussy started to fumigate the place. The people inside who had been inside, in awe of the goddess, started to become participants instead of just lucky watchers. Guinevere’s scent and body heat turned on the heat of everyone inside, like they were animals. Soon, a large orgy was happening inside the tower as lust overtook them. Guinevere was the goddess of lust after all. Phillip could hear their cries of moaning as it reverberated into the tower and the creaking of the tower into walls of Guinevere’s flesh. It was the way Phillip could hear other people besides Guinevere, if they were touching her sex. It seemed a few people finished breaking the glass and were masturbating to Guinevere’s flesh. It didn’t matter because he was lost in Guinevere’s attempt of savoring the ride. It was soon to overtake him.

“Oh yes, oh yes. That’s it. SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!! Guinevere screams as the moment arrives. Guinevere reached her climax and the floodgates are open. As she cums, her vagina clenches hard onto the tower that the metal frame begins to bend to her overwhelming strength. The cum drips inside through the broken windows, swamping the skyscraper with her love juices. People are carried away with it into the streets as the goddess finishes her sex. She lets her orgasm finish. Her sexual moaning could be heard all the way in New York City.

Phillip passes out as a woman’s climax is too much for him to handle. It is way more than realized what a guy goes through, especially if is a part of the goddess of lust right now. The goddess of lust that used to be his sister. He did not know what plans she had for him, except he might be a toy, a thing of pleasure and sexual delight for her.

“I guess I will let you go with that one.” Guinevere notices her unconscious Phillip in her clit. It would take time for him to get used to the pleasure. He better learn quickly though, Guinevere is not one to let herself stop for his sake.

“What do we have here?” Guinevere notices a soul as she pulls herself off the tower. Before her climax, someone had jumped out of the tower and onto her vaginal walls. She had crawled up her giant sex to get closer to Guinevere. When Guinevere cummed, she was pulled into Guinevere’s womb.

“I appreciate your desire to worship me. I need a priestess and you will work well.” Guinevere whispered as sat down as she prepared her reward.

Guinevere looked out at the small city before her. She brushes some of her red hair out of the way with great pride. Her beauty was godly and these were mortals. “Humans, I will give you a way to communicate with me. For your goddess is merciful that way.”

Guinevere used her divine power to grow the woman that had fallen inside her. She needed her priestess to be above the rest of the people in the world. She needed to show her power through her. Guinevere was going to enhance her. Her stomach started to bloat a little bit as the woman filled her womb. She knew that everyone was watching her, phones out and recording. She was the talk of the world, the goddess of lust’s gift was coming.

Once she was done growing her, Guinevere pushed her out of her womb and through the birthing canal. The crowd was in awe as the woman popped out of her large vagina. This grown woman was around 100 feet tall, very busty and a big booty. It was still a small size compared to Guinevere’s 1200 feet but it should be a good size for Guinevere to hear and possibly use as a dildo. People started to gather around this giant woman that came out of Guinevere. The woman was still covered in Guinevere’s juices as she woke up from her rebirth.

“This is my priestess. You shall listen to her.” Guinevere commanded. “She will guide you in the ways to worship me.”

Guinevere couldn’t hear the words that the people were saying but she could hear their souls. They were glad for her priestess. She could feel their worship. Guinevere had become what she wanted, a true goddess.

Guinevere stood up. Her colossal size dominates the sky for the people below. She was above them in size and position. She had transcendent her mortal flesh but still enjoyed it.

She walked into the ocean to do her goddess things across the ocean. She would also find ways to break her former brother into worshiping her.





(1000 years later)

“The earth is so pretty like this.” Guinevere marvels at the earth from a distance.

She floated in the outer rim of the solar system as she gazed at the earth orbiting the sun. She saw the spaceships traveling between the inner rim and the outer rim. She had guided humanity to reach the stars. They had crossed the threshold to reach Jupiter and Saturn 200 years ago. They were getting ready to reach Uranus and Neptune to colonize.

“We did have some fun nights.” Guinevere reminisces about those gods as humans will soon reach their interstellar counterparts.

Guinevere had reached the highest position of the pantheon. Her divine form had fucked everyone there, gods and goddesses, until they all were aligned with her. She was able to feed off their power to use it just for them to have sex with her. She had given lust to them and they lusted her. She used that power to guide humans to peace and to populate the other planets and moons of the solar system. She had given orders when the others had led humans astray from this wondrous goal with their petty whims. She had them under her firm grasp. As a result, the humans worshiped her greatly. With their worship, her physical body had outgrown the earth. She had grown so much, she was nearly the size of Jupiter, to the point that her full height was around 70,000 miles.

“I appreciate the worship that you have given me. You have been a wonderful species to watch over. I believe you can watch over yourselves from now on. You are beginning to reach the cosmos. I believe you have grown up. A goddess cannot be more proud of her subjects.” Guinevere was bidding her people farewell. She decided it was time to move on to another galaxy, start a new species.

“But I will take a part of you with me.” Guinevere blows a giant kiss to humanity.

Guinevere reaches out and grabs Pluto. It easily fit in the palm of her hand. She pulled it towards her, towards her nether regions. Spreading apart her pussy, she pushed Pluto inside her. Using her vaginal muscles, she gently pulled it into her womb, not to damage the dwarf planet.

“See, I will bring you with me.” Guinevere knew humanity was watching her as she took Pluto with her. They had one less target to get to but they were close to being able to travel past the solar system.

“Farewell Humans.” Guinevere then departed the solar system, leaving humanity to think they were to fend for themselves. She had left her child, Sarah, and her descendants on the earth. They would carry Guinevere’s physical bloodline on the earth. Guinevere was going to start life in another galaxy.

She was bringing more than just Pluto with her. She was bringing two people with her. She kept them alive for a 1000 years. Phillip and Judith, she had eventually merged them into her body and placed them in her ovaries. She had kept them and their souls alive. She was going to use them to start a new humanity in the cosmos. Her best friend and her brother would always be with her.
Chapter End Notes:
The story is final over. It took a while. I got caught up with other stories but this was the first story. I finally finished it. I learned a lot from writing the story. have a more concise ending planned

I would possibly add an alternate ending where the wish is different and Judith plays a stronger role with how the world would be.