- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Phillip wakes up inside Judith from the night before. Will Judith have her fun in the morning or will Lily have her way.

Phillip woke with a jolt. He was in a dark and stinky spot. He remembered quickly that he had been shoveled up Judith’s ass by his sister last night. Judith who was six foot four now because of a game. Her asshole had enlarged as part of the game too which is the reason for him being in her. The colon was large for his 18 inch body, benefits of the game. This did not change the fact that it reeked here. He was going to move to get her attention but his world shook as it appeared that she had gotten up. He got himself some bearings with his body and was again going to move hard to get her attention but his world shook again. What was going on?


***********************************


Judith had awakened to the wonderful sensation of Philly in her colon. He moved so well there and she felt full with him inside her. She felt Phil wake up when she did. She knew he was going to move around to get her attention to let him out. She wasn’t going to do it yet. Lily would have him once he was out as part of the deal. She was going to have some fun with him. He was on the left side of her colon and she wondered if she could get it to the right. She would have to bend all over the place to get him there. When she grew to a teenager, She practiced yoga to keep flexible. She pulled out her mat to begin. 


She started her simple poses to get herself flexible for the more intense parts. All the while she felt Phil squirm in her colon. There was a lot of up and down motion with twists to shake him up. After fifteen minutes of this she raised her left leg up for a standing split. This squeezed him to the top of her colon and did not allow much movement. She leaned to her right to perform a cartwheel. That did it. Philly was in the top part of her colon near her torso. He was squirming inside her, he knew he went farther in. She tried to cartwheel again to move him again but he stayed in the same place. She could feel his hands pulling himself back from where he came. She did have much control of her body as her ass so she continued doing yoga to move him farther in.


Thirty minutes had passed and he was still in the same place. None of the yoga had budged him. She laid down on her back on the mat and stared down at her stomach. She could see the bulge on her belly where Phillip was. He was crawling his way back to her ass. He felt so good. She reached and patted the bulge. The bulge started to thrash about as if he was about to go deeper. She couldn’t help but moan and giggle at his struggle. She wanted him to stay there forever.


“Judy, breakfast is almost ready.” Judith heard Lily yell from downstairs. 

Judith suddenly realized this couldn’t last so she got up and started to change and take a shower. Phil was thrashing all the way through this until he got to her left colon. He pushed down until he was at the sphincter. He kept poking at which tickled Judith. He could push past that point. He needed her assistance to get out. So she walked downstairs to greet her best friend. 


Her friend Lily was a goddess. 7’6” with red flowing hair down her back. Her ass was huge and bouncy. Her breasts were some of the largest in the world. Anyone would be enraptured by her. 


“The eggs and sausage are ready so we can enjoy ourselves.” Lily said as she put the last dish in the dishwasher. 


“Looks great I will dig in.” Judith replied.


Both her and Lily had been elementary kids just two days ago. The board game had changed them both. Judith is a 6’4” tall sixteen year old that any highschool girl would be jealous of now. Lily was an adult at 25 looking for a job. Their lives had changed so much. She did not want it to end. Did they have to finish the game? She knew Phil wanted to as he moved in her bowels. She was going to keep that to herself for now.  


She went into some small talk with Lily about school and her job searches. They were talking about living a normal-ish life like this. Judith finished her plate and put it in the sink. 


“I have to go to school now so see you later.” Judith waved as she headed to the door. 


“Wait just a minute!” Lily yelled as she stood up and walked to the door. She was in a business attire so she felt very formal and mature. “I believe you have what is supposed to be mine for today?” Lily said inquistly.


Judith almost got away with Phil in her ass all day. She couldn’t go against Lily at all. She moved back into the living and took her pants off. She sat on the ground as she pushed Phil out.


****************************************


Phillip suddenly felt a lot of pressure around him and the door that was closed earlier opened up. Phillip poked his head out and breathed the fresh air in. He had gotten used to the smell while he was in there but something about clean air was sweet. He got his hands free and started to push. He was stuck around his waist. He pushed really and felt that Judith did the same. He came out with a splurch he felt so relieved at his freedom. He had patches of her shit on his body but he was out in clean air.


“He’s out, can I go now?” Judith said standing up, pulling her pants up. 


“That is good. You can go to school now.” Lily replied as Judith went to the door and left.


The door shut behind Judith leaving only Lily and Phillip. Phillip had aged to twenty three so he did not need to go to highschool anymore. The universe had bent to the game to make this normal. Phillip stared up at his view of his goddess, his sister Lily. Lily was a tower compared to him. She reached down and picked him up in one hand.


“You are all messy and stinky from your time with Judy. I guess I have to wash you. Lily said as she carried him to the kitchen sink. Lily turned the warm water on and put me under. I gagged underneath the water and her hands. She used rags and soap to make sure every spot was clean. No piece of Judith’s crap was on me.


“You are all clean, ready for me.” Lily smiled holding me up. I got a good look of her from my view. The formal business wear made her a very imposing force to reckon with. I decided not to get on her bad side today. She brought me to her face and kissed me on my face. Her lips covered my entire face. 


“I have several chores and applications to fill this morning and then I have some errands to run later. So I have to put you somewhere until then.” Lily said


She started to unbutton the top of her shirt to reveal her gorgeous mounds. Each one was bigger than me. I was about to have the closest view of them again. She squished me in between her breasts with my head sticking out. My feet could feel the bottom of her bra so I couldn’t be straight up engulfed by them. She tilted her head down towards me and gave a cute smile. I was facing her in the breasts so that I could see her head. I knew I was in for a good time.


**************************************


I gave Philly a disarming smile so he would not know what I had planned for him. He was going to have comfortable time in my breasts for the morning but everything was going to switch later on.


“Just stay right there and enjoy the view as I work today.” I said as I left the kitchen. 


My boobs jiggled all around as I walked to the office to apply for some jobs. I looked down to see Philly gasping. I looked down and gave him a concerned look.


“Is everything okay? I asked. 


“Everything is great. That was a great ride. Your boobs kept squishing me but I got a roll that made me very sturdy.” He said with a happy smile.


I was glad he told me that. I could do crazier things to him  and he will just be okay. I smile back hiding what I was plotting. “”Good, so when I do the chores there will be no problem.”


“Yep” Philly gleamed back. 


I continued work on applications in the morning. It was uneventful until a video call came in. I had to press Phil into my boobs for that. He was very happy with that when he squirmed his way out. Lunch was approaching so I left the office to work on chores. Phil stayed in the breasts for the whole thing with my breasts swaying. His boosted durability made it so that I did not have to worry about him. Lunch time had arrived and it was time for my next step. 


I made a quick sandwich and started to eat it. The crumbs fell down to breasts where Phil was. Phil was happy to lick any of the crumbs that were on my breasts. After I was done, I grabbed a small plate of food I had prepared beforehand. I went to the living room and placed it on the coffee table. I pulled Phil out of my breasts and placed him on the table. He looked sad for leaving my boobs. 


“I have to change my clothes for the errands I am running. This plate is made with your new size in mind. So when you are done just wait here.” I said to him. 


He nodded his head and said, “Yes ma’am,” and began eating the food.


He paid no mind to me as I left him there. His back was turned to me as I went to the parent’s room. I had planted my change of clothes already in here so it will be quick. I put on my bra and shirt but left my underwear and pants in my hands. I peaked out the door to see how it was going. Phillip was still sitting on the table eating his food. It took three more minutes for him to finish. He looked back at the stairs believing that is where I would come from. He pushed his plate aside and started to wave his toes over the side. Five minutes went by and he looked over to the stairs again. He was getting impatient a little bit so he stood up on the table tapping his foot. This was my chance. 


I tiptoe out of the parents room not making a sound. I reached the table and put my leg on the other side. He did not notice as he was staring outside.I skirt over the table until I was above him. He stood there for thirty seconds until he noticed my leg. He looked up to see me with no panties on above him. When he saw me, I acted fast.


I plunged down on top of him with my pussy. My pussy was made big by the game. I had swallowed his head yesterday. Today I was going to eat his whole body. The sound of him entering my body made a Squench sound. My vagina had eaten my brother. I could feel him squirm inside me. It felt so good that I did not want it to stop. I stood up to see his feet  dangling out. I grabbed them and tried to push farther in but I couldn’t. His head was against my cervix uterus. I couldn’t push him yet but I wanted him there. I put my panties on and pulled them up trapping Philly inside me. 


“This is the place I am going to keep you for the errands so behave well.” As I patted my stomach.


This did not quiet him at all. He thrashed about trying to escape. My pussy was just too strong. He did exceed in hitting my G-spot. I sat on the couch as orgasmed with him inside. It felt so much better than the others. 


“If you keep doing that, I might keep you in longer cause you feel so good.” I said exoticly.


He didn’t listen to me and hit the G-spot again.


“OOOHHHH YYYYEEEESSSHH!” I moaned loudly with another orgasm. “KEEP HITTING THAT SPOT AND I DEFINITELY  WON’T LET YOU LEAVE!

 

This got the message across as he stopped squirming. I had orgasmed twice with him inside. I was going to keep him longer than expected. Judith couldn’t come back until friday evening so I had Phil all to myself for the week. I pulled my pants over my soaked underwear and went to the door. This was going to be a blissful week.

Chapter End Notes:

what is going to happen to Phillip. He is stuck inside his sister and she has the whole week to mess with him. First story. So i am opened to suggestions and advice.