- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Judith is seeking some action with Phillip but Lily is not giving her a chance during the game

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Judith had gone the entire week going to school waiting for friday evening. She was having no problem adjusting to her new life. Plenty of boys had asked her out, some were even her type, but she turned them down. She wanted Phillip. She would have to contend with Lily, who was a demigod of beauty. She only had a small chance of beating her. She was okay if Lily won but she just wanted some more time with Phillip before she moved on to another guy.


She walked to Lily's house and was surprised a little. Lily’s house was bigger than anyone's house on the block. She rang the doorbell, which was taller than before, and waited as she heard footsteps coming. She was shocked to see the new Lily. She was the tallest person in the world. She was 9 feet tall with the biggest breasts and butt. Her thick thighs and her waist was thin giving her a nice hourglass figure. Her white crop top and dark green low-rise shorts only helped her look better. She was glistening from sweat as it appeared she had been exercising, Judith didn’t think that was the case. It was getting hard to compete. 


“Are you ready to play the game?” Lily said.


“I have been waiting all week” Judith said as she entered the house. The house and furniture was huge now with the new size. It didn’t bother Judith much with her height of 6’4”. She walked into the living room to see that Lily had moved already. She expected as much with Lily’s new size. She sat down and picked up the dice. She realized that Phillip wasn’t here.


“Where is Phillip?”


“Oh yeah. I need to take him out for this.” Lily perked as she reached into her pussy. She pulled Phil from out of herself and placed him on the table. He looked surprised when he came out but looked around and saw what was going on. It clicked in his head that it was time for the game. He looked disappointed. She did not know if it was that he left Lily’s pussy or that they were playing the game. All she knew was that she wanted him for herself for a little bit again. She rolled the dice to start the game again. 


“Three” Judith moved her piece to the light blue tile. This could be good or bad. The game had a weird way of doing things. The game was for 30+ and they started as kids playing it.

$You were not fit enough for a sports movie, gain some pounds$

 


Judith looked down to see and feel the swelling in her belly and thighs. She grunted as this pressure was building inside her. She wasn’t slim anymore but she wasn’t unappealing. The weight gain changed her from the cheerleader look to more of a pear shape. 


“You still look very lovely,” Lily said to me. She was concerned that I was bothered by the change.


“I am totally fine, Lily. This might stop all the date requests I get from jocks.” The change wasn’t bad. I didn’t want to be associated with cheerleaders so this was fine. I was worried about what Phil was going to think of me.


“Two” Phillip said and moved his piece to dark blue. He had completely ignored Judith after the growth. He wanted to get big again. Judith was disappointed with him. She wanted him to be interested in her a little. 

$The photoshoot was amazing, it showed your toned muscular body.$

 


Judith stared at Phil as his body became toned and muscular. His shoulders had broadened and his chest puffed out. His ass tightened up too. He appeared as if he had a swimmer's body at 18 inches and a 6 inch dick. 


“You look so strong now, like a man.” Lily said as she reached over and tapped his head with her finger. He winced a little when she hit him. Her entire hand was bigger than his body. She appeared to use this to tease him about his size. Lily picked up the dice next to him and rolled


“One” she said and moved to pink and waited for the screen.

$your workout got you that great shape, keep it up$

 


Judith looked at Lily as she gave a little moan while she put her hand on her stomach and stretched. Her stomach wiggled at little before showing small signs of a six pack. It was not as pronounced when you compared it to Phillip’s abs. Her back also became a little more muscular. Lily’s back side was already eye candy with her ass, this just made her an eye popper. She slumped back down in her seat satisfied with the change.


“That felt good. I wish there was more. Hopefully that was a good enough show for now” Lily sighed. Phillip just clapped after Lily said that. Lily smiled back at him for his adoration. Judith felt like she was the third wheel in this, she wanted some time and adoration from Phil. Judith picked up the dice and rolled.


“Three.” Judith moved her piece to the red square. This should make Phil look at her and not Lily.

$You were a prefect fit in the movie for the roll as volleyball team captain, Tall and strong$

 


Judith groaned as the warmth overtook her body. She started to grow and change. First thing she felt was her stomach shrinking to it’s normal slim size. What she wanted was growth. Her legs got longer to give her a more athletic look with her thick thighs. She was wearing oversize jeans and a metal band t-shirt for this day in preparation for growth. Her jeans went from too big into skinny jeans and her t-shirt into a crop top. She put her fingers in her pussy and stretched out for the last bit of growth. She fell back into the chair that fitted her much better now.


“That felt amazing. It must have been a good show.” Judith said as she looked down at Phil. He was just gazing at her with wide eyes. Judith had caught his attention, She was happy now that she could compete with Lily for Philly’s attention. She turned to look at Lily to see her response.


Lily was just looking at Phil with a disappointed look. Lily wasn’t happy with what Phil was staring at. Judith knew that Lily wanted Phil all to herself and her growth had put a wrench in the plan. Lily picked up the dice and pushed it into Phillip a little, she didn’t want him looking at Judith too long. 


Judith wanted him to look a little bit longer. She felt that her hair had grown too. She quickly pulled a hair band out of her purse and pulled her hair back. She pushed her C-cup breast out as she leaned forward to accentuate them. Her black hair was straight so it made it easy to put it in for a ponytail. This worked the charm as Phil still was staring at her with Lily pushing the dice onto him. Lily didn’t like this so pushed the dice a little harder pushing him back a little. This worked for Lily as he recognized the dice and grabbed it. Judith got what she wanted as he rolled the dice.


“Four” he said and moved his piece to tan. We were all about to get something from this as we looked at the screen.

$dreams can come true in the showbiz. Go get your dream job.$

 


Judith’s dream job to open a small coffee shop slash bookstore. Did that mean she was going to get in the future or did she have it now. She wondered what the others' dream jobs were.


“What are all your dream jobs?” Judith asked Phillip and Lily. 


“I wanted to play videogames for a living.” Phillip replied. That was a typical response for him. He wanted to do that before he got small. Phil was planning on doing that for a while before the game. He was expecting to go back to it once this board game was over. Judith knew he couldn’t play at this size.


“I am going to keep mine a secret.” Lily said. “I just have to apply myself to it now.”


Judith wanted to know what Lily wanted. She pondered what was going through Lily’s head. Why should she want to keep it a secret. She was going to see it soon because Lily was an adult. She was the closest probably to getting a job. Lily picked the dice up and rolled.


“Two” Lily said. 


Judith knew it was light blue. This would be bad for Lily. Judith was happy because this meant Phil would probably look at her more. They looked down at the screen.

$you couldn’t keep your udders under control for the set. There were wet spots on the dress.$

 


Lily gave a little “ooh!” after the screen turned off. Dark spots were appearing on her crop top where her nipples are. She pulled the shirt off to show her massive breasts.  She leaned forward to reach behind and unhook a white exotic bra. This made her breasts stand out even more, Phil beamed as she did it. When the bra fell off, a stream of breast milk squirts out her nipples. Lily was lactating now. The stream quickly turned to a drip as her nipples had darken and puffed up with this. 


“Are you okay? Phil asked Lily. Phil hadn’t asked her when she gained the weight for a little bit. She was feeling hurt by that.


“I am fine,” Lily said. “There is a slight pressure and I have to worry about my shirts getting wet. I will buy pads and a pump with bottles tomorrow. Do you want to try?”


“Yes!” Phil said excitedly.


Lily put her hand on the table and Phillip walked right on it. She lifted him up to her left nipple. Phil stood on her palm and greedily grabbed the nipple in both hands and stuffed his mouth with it. The nipple filled the entirety of his mouth. He started to suck with vigor.


“I can feel the milk flowing out of me. It's so good, don’t stop.” Lily purred. 


Judith could only stare at Phillip for a minute while he sucked Lily’s tit. She wanted Phil to please her. She couldn’t do that with Lily here humming with delight. She picked up the dice and rolled a one. She moved her piece to pink. She heard a moan from Lily when she read the screen. 

$you played the princess in the tower so well. Your hair was the perfect length.$

 


She felt the weight on the back of her head slowly get heavier. Judith stood up once the increasing weight stopped to check the length. She now stood at 7’4” with recent growth. She grabbed the ponytail and had it brush against the back of her, she felt it on the back of her knees. She didn’t think this would impress Philly that much but she looked back at him to see if it did. 


Phil and Lily had not paid any attention to her. Phillip was glued to Lily’s nipple sucking it hard. Lily had her eyes closed while humming with delight. She was nearly as tall as Lily but Phillip seemed to give little regard to her. During the week, Lily had gotten Phil hooked on her. He was devoted to her. Judith had to find a way to break him from this so he could satisfy her for a little, so he might be normal. 


Judith picked the dice up and handed it to Lily. 


“It is Phillip’s turn.”


Lily opened her eyes and grabbed the dice in her right hand. She held it in two fingers as she brought it to Phillip. “You need to roll the dice.” Lily said. Phillip popped his mouth off Lily’s nipple with breast milk drizzling down and lifted the dice. She laid her palm out and he tossed it in. He rolled two and twisted back to suck on Lily’s nipple. 


I moved his piece to the dark blue tile for him. He would have been happy to see that he landed there. He could get some height back. I looked down at the screen.

$The underwear scene really highlighted your junk. Now everyone wants it.$

 


Judith felt a grunt from Phillip and gasp from Lily. Phillip had fallen down on his butt with him arching backwards and was sitting on Lily’s palm. Lily had brought right hand to mouth looking the same as the sound she made. Phillip’s dick was growing and throbbing. His dick went straight up as he had an erection the whole evening. His ball sack was getting so large that it reached the bottom of his feet. His shaft finally stopped growing at a huge size, It was 18 inches and thick. 


“That’s what I am talking about. Give me that big man’s cock.” Lily howled.

 

She grabbed his member that was as big as Phillip and rubbed it up and down. It didn’t take long for him to ejaculate. It was a mammoth of a load. It soared thick and creamy in the air and landed atop of Lily’s hair and breasts. She didn’t mind at all as she licked a big swab that was near her lip. Lily cupped him in her hand and pressed him against tits while continuing to knead the dick.


“I hope there is more where that came from.”


I sighed as I wanted a part of Phillip and his wonderful rod. I definitely wasn’t going to get him at this rate. I saw movement in the corner of my eye as I saw Lily’s piece moving on the board. Lily had dropped the dice when she gasped. The board would move your piece if no one moved it. Lily had landed on light blue. I was excited as I read the message.

$You didn’t get the role because of a little bump in your pants.$

 

Judith looked at Lily to see what would happen.


Lily gave a loud wail as she spasmed. I looked down at her crotch to see what was going to happen. Lily’s clitoris had started to slowly grow. It pushed past her clean shaven lips to a length of two inches. It did not seem much but it was going to make it hard for Lily to wear pants for a little bit. Lily was probably just going to walk around without them which would just please Phillip more. 


Judith wasn’t happy with the roll and the pleasure the two were having. She picked up the dice of the ground as Lily continued to leak milk and climax. I rolled the dice on the table.


“One,” I murmured. I was going slow. If I couldn’t have only one more ecstasy with him, I would try to finish the game. I moved my piece to the tan space and watched the words pop up.

$this an amazing party you all are throwing, you really blew the roof off.$

 


We all yelled at the same time. I quickly sat down and grabbed my crotch. Lily brought her right hand down to her crotch as well and put her fingers in. Phillip clutched his cock that was as big as him. This was the best climax I had ever had. Lightning seemed to course through my body with pleasure. I was sure this was the same for the others. I arced backwards and closed my eyes when the last wave of pleasure passed through my body. I was panting from how amazing I felt. I turned to Lily and Phillip to see how they were doing. I was met with a favorable sight.


Lily was passed out on the couch with her head to one side. Her breasts, face, and hair were drenched in Phillip’s thick semen. She was so soaked in that it looked like she went to an orgy and all the guys ejected on her. I declined my view to the tip of her huge mammaries that were still dripping milk slowly. I went farther down to see what I wanted.


Phillip was on Lily’s thighs in a pool of breast milk. Lily must have spew out a lot with her orgasm. There was a trail of cum from the tip of his dick to Lily’s breast’s. The dick started to slump over as I quickly saw the reason for it going down. Phillip had passed out as well. They must have been having sex all day for them to fall asleep. 


I knew this was my only chance to have Phillip to myself. I needed to bring him to my house tonight. I picked up Phillip from Lily’s lap and placed him in my purse. I pushed his dick in so I could zip it up. I bought a piece of paper into the living room to write a note for Lily. I was going to spend tomorrow with Phillip but I would bring him back tomorrow evening for the game. I was willing to play the game more now that I had Phillip. I knew she wasn’t going to be happy with this cause she couldn’t leave the house at this size. 

 

I walked to the door with Phillip in my purse. I turn back to see Lily snoozing away on the couch. Phillip was going to be hers from now on after I had spent my day with him. I was fine with that, I could find another guy but Lily couldn’t really. She was sex object in men’s mind. I closed the door as I left and walked home, ready to spend time with Phillip. 

Chapter End Notes:

Judith finally has Phillip all to herself.  She is going to have her time with him but there might be a problem.

 

Suggestion and advice are appreciated. It will help make the story better.