- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Phillip is being tested by Lily before the game to see if he is still hers. Will he succumb or remain strong?

 

 

 

I was carried from downstairs to upstairs and into my room in Lily’s hand. Lily had become a porn star in one day while I was gone. Her childhood, which was less than a week ago, filled with children mocking her appearance and size had created a desire of attention. This game had giver her an option she did not know that she could use to get attention, sex. When she got older and I had ogled her body, she knew she was pretty. When she got bigger and I ejuculated to her, she wanted to have sex. When I got smaller and I adored her, she became a goddess. I had encouraged all this behavior with my actions. Judith had given me insight at my situation with some freedom. I, Phillip, had to make a stand for my humanity or else I would become a fanatic to her.

 

We entered the room with Lily having to lower her head. Everything was so spaced out in my room and all my posters were smaller and lower to the floor. Lily walked over to my bed and scooted it out into the middle. She laid me down on it and squatted over me. Her yellow minidress suddenly fell to the ground all around me and my bed. I could see her glistening clean shaven pussy waiting to eat my dick but I did not give her an erection. I was going to fight this.


*******************************************


I squatted down a little, expecting to collide with my slave’s dick but it never came. I peered over my breasts to see what was going on. I saw him on his back just staring at me with his limp dick on top of him. He wasn't going to give me this pleasure. He was making a stand against my rule and authority. I was disappointed in him.

 

“I am ready for you. Go, and put your dick in.” I said. 

 

“I don’t believe we should be doing this.” He responded.

 

I couldn’t believe my ears. My slave had rejected me. I, Guinevere, the pinnacle of beauty, had been denied by this boy who should consider me his goddess. Judith had done something to him when she had him today. Judith had undone most of my work from the week to make him mine.

 

“We have done more than this before and that didn’t bother you. Why would you not want to do this little thing?” I asked gently.

 

“I have had some clarity and I do not think brothers and sisters should be doing this.” He replied.

 

I was furious. He was starting to think for himself and this whole situation. He aimed to finish the game and go back to normal. I would be back to be small again and I did not want that. Judith had allowed him to dream again. I want to squeeze him in the clutches of my hands right now but he would tell Judy what had happened if I did. She would definitely take him away then for good. I couldn’t let Judy have him again. I remained calm and gave him a cute pouting face.

 

“Can you Pwetty pleeze play with me?” I said like I was ten again.

 

He blushed at me and turned his head to the side to hide it. I saw that his dick had moved a little bit. There was still some attraction to me, I was an amazing sexy woman. It would be hard to resist me for long. I lowered my body down a little until my pussy was delicately on top of his wet noodle and slowly began caressing it. I felt it slowly start to rise, I was winning.


*********************************************************


I was trying to hold out against Lily as best as I could but she was making it hard with her brushing my dick with her pussy. Her entire lap was all I could see. Her ass and thighs had encompassed my whole bed. My dick was getting harder and longer with each stroke. After two minutes, my erection was standing upright and primed for Lily’s vagina. She chuckled, she went up a little, position my dick to her vagina, and rammed her body down on it.

 

I was almost crushed by her when she came down. It was like I was being hit by a semi-truck. She stopped when my cock reached the back of the vagina. I thought it was going to break with all this weight but it withstood. I had about an inch or two of dick outside the pussy. Her pussy was huge and I could attest to it. I was stuffed in there when she was 7’6”. I was bent and twisted with feet hanging out. It was the same with her at 9 foot but I could fit entirely inside while being crumpled. It was very pleasant there but I did not want to go back inside. I did not want to give her the pleasure of having my seed inside her womb either.

 

“AAAHHH!” Lily moaned.

 

She had just climaxed. This opened her uterus to let fluids out on me. She did not miss this opportunity. She shoved down harder, forcing my dick into her womb. This caused the rest of my shaft to be pulled inside and her full weight to fall on me. I got the wind knocked out of me as I quickly comprehended that our difference in size could crush me. I experienced more weight as Lily was adjusting her posture from squatting to a W sitting position. Once she finished adjusting, she commenced to rub me into the bed. I heard the bed frame creak and then crack as the head board and legs break underneath me. I was left laying on the mattress on the ground as my only cushioning from her weight. 

 

I was resisting as much as I could not to cum. I would not grant her the satisfaction of it. She was trying hard herself to make me. Her labia was kissing and rubbing my balls and abdomen. My dick was being kneaded and massaged by her vagina walls and I could feel with my tip her womb. Her juices were also drenching me in her sweet and intoxicating smell. I was losing this fight but I could still win the war. I tried to hold out as long as possible. I lasted 10 minutes. 


*********************************************


I felt my servant’s dick explode and a muffled “mmpfft” from my crotch. I had finally done it. I had stimulated him enough for him to ejaculate inside my womb. I raised my body up to see how he was doing. He was exhausted as he was panting for air from being crushed by my crotch. He opened his eyes and leered up at me. He was still fighting me. The fucking of his dick did not work, he still had hope that the game would end soon. 

 

The clock suddenly grabbed my attention. The fifteen minutes were almost up. I had told Judith that would be down to play the game by then. I wanted to punish my slave back into obedience but I to wait. I reached down to pull my yellow minidress back on. I felt that the pads on my nipples were almost full of milk as I pulled the straps over my shoulder. I yanked them out and tossed them aside. I had to go with nothing to stop my breast milk for the game. I went down and picked the defiant slave up. I had lost this battle but the war still raged on.

 

I carried him out of the room and down the stairs. Judith was in her chair on her phone waiting for us. She looked at me as I entered the living room.

 

“Finally you’re done. My mom put a curfew on me tonight so we need to get in as many rounds as possible.” Judith said. 

 

“Sorry about that. If I had known I wouldn’t have borrowed him.” I lied. I would have still done it.

 

Judith put her phone away and motioned for me to come. “That’s okay. We are here now so let's play.” 

 

I put my servant on the table and sat down on the couch. Judith looked at him to see what sort of shape he was in. His penis had gone back to a resting position which allowed him to stand. He still had a defiant look on him on the table, Judith seemed content about that. She had given him strength to defy me and put herself in the picture of his love. I wasn’t going to let that be, this night was going to determine who owned him. I reached over and handed my servant the die.

 

“It is your turn to roll.”

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

The game is back on. What is going to happen tonight. Will Judith save Phillip from Lily? will Lily regain her control? or will Phillip start coming back to normal?

 

Shorter chapter otherwise next one would be very long. I broke it up at what I thought would be a good transition

 

Advice and suggestion are appreicated.