- Text Size +

Dissatisfied Seller



Sakaki sighed as she looked over her quiet store. It had taken her a lot of hard work and some… unsavory activities to get to this point. But it had all been worth it. Her very own toy store where she could sell cute toys to bring smiles to equally cute children. And business had, so far, been good.


That business wasn’t here today though. It was a sleepy Thursday and she had only had a handful of customers. That wasn’t unusual though, most of her business was during the weekend, and it did give her time to do other things in the store. Sweeping, changing stock, things that always slipped through the cracks when things picked up. 


Right now, she was carrying a large box of new dolls to restock one of her shelves. The box would have taken two normal people to lift safely, but Sakaki’s size let her carry it with ease. She sat it down and was about to get started when the entrance bell rang. Sakaki pushed the box to the side so it wasn’t in the way of the aisle before standing to see who it was. 


Sakaki found herself surprised by who had entered the store. He was a young man, probably in his late 20s, with dyed blonde hair. His clothing was all brand-name and looked new and his phone was the latest model not even released to the public yet. He scowled as he looked around, his attention more focused on the conversation he was having. 


“Ugh fine, I’ll get her something just stop bothering me… Alright, bye,” he said before stuffing his phone back into his pocket with a curse. His eyes drifted to Sakaki and his scowl turned to surprise. Sakaki was used to that reaction and paid it no mind as she moved to her counter.


“Can I help you, sir?” she asked, having to squat a little so as not to tower over him completely. The man composed himself rather quickly before regaining his annoyed scowl.


“Y-Yeah, got any good toys in this dump?” he asked with a dismissive wave. Sakaki felt a wave of anger rush in, but fought it back as she kept herself calm.


“Yes we do. What kind of toy do yo-”

“Whatever is the best, I don’t really care, OK, just bring it quick. I got places to be,” the asshole interrupted causing Sakaki’s anger to return. She was tempted to stand back up and demand he be more respectful, but her calmer side interjected.


As fun as it would be to crush some respect into him, the obvious wealth he had was something to consider, as was his disinterest in whatever she brought. Sakaki had bought a few toys she had been sitting on for months, toys so expensive she was regretting letting herself get them. But this idiot wouldn’t bat an eye at that kind of price tag, assuming he even noticed it at all. A big sale like that would be a huge windfall for her this month. Her anger tempered by cold logic, and cash, Sakaki simply bowed and headed to the back room to fetch her most expensive item.


Sakaki returned with the ridiculous toy. A fully automated dollhouse that came with its own VR mode to allow someone to explore it at doll size. It even allowed the dolls to “come to life” if you put them inside. It was obnoxiously gaudy and with a price to match, but Sakaki had gotten it anyway. She had regretted it almost instantly, though it was looking like it had been premature. Selling this would be huge for the store, she might even be able to close up for a week and take a trip.~ Sakaki’s anger had been fully extinguished as thoughts of what she could do with the cash swam through her mind.


The young man glanced up from his phone and eyed the dollhouse with contempt. He waved that it was fine as Sakaki rang him up.


“That will be 211,057 yen, sir,” Sakaki said as the man put his phone away with a sigh.


“Too expensive. Make it 100,000,” he said with an annoyed sigh. Sakaki swore inwardly at him baulking at the price, but couldn’t really fault him. She did have something closer to that price but it was still a shame. She bowed before picking up the dollho-


“Hey, what are you doing?” the man asked as he saw her about to take the dollhouse away. Sakaki stopped and blinked in confusion.


“Going to get something closer to 100,000,” she explained as the man rolled his eyes.


“That’s not what I meant, jumbo. I meant I am only going to pay 100,000 for that,” he said pointing at the dollhouse. Sakaki was left stunned for a moment as the sheer audacity, and insanity, of his statement filtered through her brain.


“I… I don’t negotiate on prices, sir,” Sakaki said leaving out that if she did it certainly wouldn’t be down to less than half price! As she moved to take the dollhouse back, however, the man moved to block, or at least stand in the way of considering their size difference, her.


“I said I will pay 100,000. I’m the customer and I am always right,” he said with a glare. Sakaki felt her anger starting to bubble up and she had to fight the urge simply to step over him.


“Not in this you are not. I can find other items that-”

“I want that one! Give it to me you, bitch!” the man interrupted as he tried to snatch the dollhouse from her. The move was so surprising that Sakaki lost her grip on it for a split second. That was all he needed to grab it and try to scamper away. He didn’t get far, though, as one long step put Sakaki in his way and her hand shot down to grab his. 


Furious at this pompous, spoiled, rich brat DARING to try and steal from her, Sakaki didn’t measure her strength as well as she normally did. As her hand clamped down over his, a sickening, but familiar, crunch came from the hand. The man’s glare turned to shock then panic as his mouth opened. Sakaki, however, was quicker and her other hand clamped down over his jaw deadening the scream. Unsure what else to do, Sakaki lifted the man from his feet with ease and retreated to the back of her store.


Sakaki tossed the man to the ground as she closed the door. His screams were loud and full of agony, but not loud enough for anyone outside to hear. He looked at his mangled hand, crushed into a broken stump of bloody bones and he screamed still louder. Sakaki enjoyed the screaming, but was more worried about the repercussions of her anger. Assault charges would be the least of her worries if he got to the police. Damn, she had been trying to go straight with this store and now… damn this spoiled brat!


“You.. you fucking CUNT!” the man yelled as his pain gave way to rage. Sakaki turned a glare to him, but he didn’t wilt under it.


“Look what you did! I’m going to make sure you NEVER get out of a cell! And I’ll make sure this store is torn down and these stupid fucking toys ne-” was all he got out before Sakaki’s rage took hold. Her hand snatched him up and lifted him to her level with ease. The rage turned back to panic as Sakaki fought back the urge to simply crush the life out of him. He deserved it for DARING to threaten her shop, after trying to steal from it, AND insulting it! Her rage pushed over the edge, Sakaki didn’t squeeze the life out of him. No, that would be too quick…


Raising her other hand, Sakaki pressed her thumb into his side. He thrashed and gasped in pain, but couldn’t do anything to stop her. She pressed harder and harder till a pop came from him. His eyes bulged as he let out a wheezing scream of agony, cracked ribs had that effect. She slid her thumb up and started again. He tried to beg and plead, but Sakaki was beyond caring and another pop brought tears to his eyes. Sakaki slid the thumb up again and started to press.


The man was a blubbering mess of agony now and was already wincing in preparation for the new sea of pain. Sakaki, however, wasn’t about to let him get too used to it and her hand snapped to his arm. He had enough time to look confused before she bent it in ways it was never meant to and a fresh wheeze of suffering escaped. Sakaki had to fight to keep a smile of her face as she watched him suffer for his arrogance and selfishness. 


Releasing him, Sakaki watched as he crumpled onto the floor. He coughed and gasped for air, but only rolled into a fetal position. Sakaki didn’t let him stay like that as she knelt down. She forced him to lay spread eagle, ignoring his pleas, before crushing his arms with her huge thighs as she knelt down on them. He didn’t bother to thrash as she began to move her thighs inward, slowly crushing him more and more as she moved to his head. The pain drove still more tears and pleas out, as Sakaki let a soft smile appear on her face. With measured slowness, Sakaki slowly brought her thighs together and a bloody crack was the last sound the man would ever make. 


Standing back up, Sakaki sighed as she tried to get herself back under control. The dead body wouldn’t be too hard to get rid of, she had a decent amount of experience with it. Still, it was trouble she would rather not have had today and she caved in the rest of the dead man’s chest out of spite. She was about to get cleaned up when a noisy, infuriating ringtone filled the room. Sakaki looked down and plucked a phone from the dead man’s pocket. The name sent a slight chill down her spine, Brother. Shit… so much for not being missed.


Sakaki dug through the man’s pockets and found his wallet and a set of keys. She took out his ID and, ignoring his name as it didn’t matter, found his address. It was downtown somewhere which only made the pit in her stomach grow. Couldn’t be some off on its own mansion, could it? 


Sighing in frustration, she put the ID and keys onto a nearby table as the phone buzzed with a new voicemail. Sakaki thought about crushing it, but decided against it. A top of the line phone like this would have GPS on it and it winking out at her store would be asking for attention she didn’t want. So she put it with the other stuff before going to grab a spare set of clothing she kept at the store. 


Now changed and cleaned of any blood, Sakaki put the man’s things into her pockets and headed back to the front. She closed the store before looking up the address on her phone. Another frustrated sigh escaped as she saw the building, a super fancy condo building… great.

Charging in the front would be impossible if she didn’t want legal trouble, but she had to get inside so- her thoughts were interrupted by that obnoxious ringtone and Sakaki moved to silenc… wait…


A thought ran through Sakaki’s mind as she glanced at the phone and then the dollhouse the man had tried to steal. A cruel smile spread over her face.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sakaki stepped out of her delivery van and into the parking lot. She reached back in and took out the dollhouse before shutting and locking her van. With the dollhouse in her arms, she walked to the nearby entrance to the gaudily decorated condo building. The doors were gilded with gold and the doorman looked more like a butler than a simple doorman. He had the air of superiority as well.


The doorman eyed Sakaki with a raised eyebrow as she stopped in front of him. If he was at all intimidated by her far greater size, he showed no sign of it.


“Can I help you?” he asked as if she was just any other random person, not a towering amazon nearly twice his height.


“Y-Yes, I’m here to deliver this to a… Miss Aki… uhhh Nakamura. Her brother gave me this to… get inside,” Sakaki said, unable to keep her usual nerves talking to new people under check. Ironically, it probably helped sell her lie as a random delivery person would be nervous about delivering to such a fancy place. The doorman looked at the entrance card, glanced back up to Sakaki, and then sighed with a roll of his eyes.


“That boy knows this isn’t the proper way to deliver things… Fine, go ahead,” he said before opening the door. Sakaki bowed in thanks before squeezing through the doors. She sighed in relief as she got through before gasping at the sheer scale of wealth the place was decorated with. Everything seemed to have golden trim and laced with expensive silk. A huge fountain with gems inladed dominated the entrance and a massive chandelier hung above it all. Sakaki marveled at it and was disgusted by it at the same time. How many people’s entire salaries were smaller than a single gem on that fountain? 


Sakaki pushed such thoughts aside as she focused on her task. She headed for the elevators, all gilded and overly clean, and used the ID she got from the dead man to head to their floor. She watched the city below shrink away as her outward facing elevator rose to the very top of the building. A penthouse suite… good, less chance of anyone hearing anything.


Exiting the elevator, Sakaki found only one door waiting for her. She moved to it and swiped the ID by a keypad. It beeped and the door clicked open. Sakaki smiled before pushing the door open. Inside the gaudy displays of wealth continued as vases, pictures, and other expensive pieces lined the entrance hall. No one was around so she squeezed through the door and headed further inside.


Entering a massive living room bigger than her whole store, Sakaki frowned at the TV covering an entire wall and more electronic devices than most electronics stores. Many didn’t look to have been touched in years and others were still in their boxes. She turned toward a nearby hallway to keep looking when movement caught her eye. 


Another young man, this one a little younger than the one she had already dealt with, walked out of a nearby bathroom with his head buried in a phone of the same model as the one she had “borrowed”. He was so invested in what he was doing that he didn’t even notice Sakaki as she watched him move closer. It looked like he might walk right into her, but that infuriating ringtone suddenly went off.


Looking up in confusion, the young man had just enough time to look surprised before Sakaki snatched him up off the ground by his neck. She let the dollhouse drop as she lifted the pampered brat struggling to free himself. It was in vain, of course, as his strength was helpless against her’s.


“Hey, is that you Adachi?! You better have my gift, asshole!” a female voice said from the opposite hallway. Swearing, Sakaki darted back into the bathroom the man had left before closing it. Despite being just a bathroom, the place was massive and had more than enough room for her and her captive to fit. She rolled her eyes at the golden toilet, but turned her attention back to the door. 


She tried to listen for what was going on, but the man’s struggles were making it hard to focus. Sick of him moving, Sakaki shoved him onto the ground before moving her butt over him. She sat down on him, completely smothering his face, before going back to listening. Now his thrashing was a pleasant distraction rather than an annoying one.


“ADACHI?! Whe- hmm?” the woman’s voice continued before footsteps moved to where Sakaki had dropped the dollhouse. She heard something, likely the dollhouse, be lifted off the ground before an annoyed teeth click came from outside.


“Seriously? A fucking dollhouse? Fucking bastard thinks I’m still twelve. At least it looks expensive and not some cheap wooden crap. Fucker,” the woman said before her footsteps retreated back down the hallway. Sakaki waited a few seconds more before leaning back away from the door.


She stopped leaning back as she remembered where she had put the other man. He wasn’t thrashing around as much as before and Sakaki wondered if she had killed him by accident. Or maybe he was faking it… Glancing down, Sakaki saw his legs and lower waist sticking out from her crotch and a way of telling ran through her mind. She lowered her hand and flicked his crotch. A muffled scream came from Sakaki’s ass and his thrashing returned. 


With that mystery solved, Sakaki turned her attention to how to get rid of him. Simply putting her full weight on him would certainly do the job, but would be rather dull and quick. Certainly quicker than suffocating under her ass… Now there was an idea.


The trashing continued as Sakaki shifted her weight. She spread her ass a bit with her hands before putting more weight down. The trashing picked up in intensity, but there were not muffled pops or cracks that would be expected if she had fully sat down on him. Satisfied she had wedged him between herself, she squeezed and felt her butt clench around his form. 


His legs began to kick and struggle as very muffled cries came from under Sakaki. She put a little more weight down as the kicking continued. His hands tried to push her away, but failed to do anything but give her a slight tingle. The thrashing began to lose some of its energy as his muffled cries became impossible to hear. The kicks became closer to slow shifts and his pushing fell to simple rubs. Sakaki smiled as even those slowed to a stop and all movement from the man trapped under her vanished.


Sakaki waited a few more minutes before shifting her weight. She looked down to see the man dead with his entire head turned a sickly blue. It was a rather grizzly sight even for her and Sakaki didn’t care much in its continued existence. A quick stomp of her shoe erased the strange head and changed the unnatural blue to a crater of red. Now to deal with the woman.


Leaving the bathroom, Sakaki heard the sounds of a box being opened coming from a hallway. Sakaki followed it to a door that was slightly ajar. The woman scoffed from inside and Sakaki heard the dollhouse start up. Rather than busting straight in, she leaned down and peeked in.


The room was ridiculously big, like all the rooms, and the girl, also probably in her 20s, was standing in the middle of it. The dollhouse was sitting on the ground in front of her as she loomed over it like a giant. It powered up and began to sing and light up, but the girl looked utterly unimpressed.


“Fucking trash, I can’t believe that asshole got me this,” she said before raising her foot. It slammed down onto the toy more expensive than most of Sakaki’s stock and caused it to snap. Part of the roof caved in while its screens all broke. The music began to warble and distort as the girl stomped on it again. She leaped up and stomped on it with both feet as the song warbled and garbled to silence. In less than a second she had reduced the toy any other girl would have been over the moon to have to a broken mess.


Sakaki’s fury boiled over as she smashed through the door, sending it snapping off its hinges. The girl turned with wide eyes that grew wider as Sakaki stomped her way toward her. The panic gave way to disgust and she opened her mouth. Whatever she was going to say, however, never got out as Sakaki backhanded her.


The blow sent her sprawling back and she cried in pain. Sakaki followed after her and went for another blow. She was forced back, however, as the girl came surging back wielding a broken piece of the dollhouse like a shank. The girl’s swelling face was twisted into rage as she swung the broken bit of plastic, but her wild swings left her open. Sakaki smacked the shard away before kneeing the girl right in the chest. She collapsed with a gasp as the air was driven out of her.


Sakaki loomed over her and waited for her to recover. The disrespect of trashing such a wondrous toy meant a quick death was out of the question. The girl regained her breath and looked up at Sakaki. Her eyes were still angry, but the creeping terror had returned made obvious by her lack of fighting back.


“Who… are you?” she gasped out.


“The person who your brother tried to steal that toy from,” Sakaki said before raising her foot. The girl swore and flinched as Sakaki’s foot rose, but she snapped back to looking at Sakaki.


“L-Look, I… I don’t know where that dumbass is and I didn’t want him to steal my birthday present! Please, just… just let me go and I’ll… help you find him,” she offered. Giving up her family that easily? Sakaki felt more bile rise up, but held back the urge to simply snap her spine right then and there.


“I already found him,” Sakaki said as she raised her foot slightly higher. A fresh wave of worry spread through the girl as her mind scrambled to find something else to offer. Sakaki let her think, enjoying the look of panic spreading.


“T-T-Then… I’ll do whatever you want! Just name a price and I’ll pay it for him being so disrespectful! Please!” the girl offered. Sakaki was about to say her life would be payment, but hit upon another idea instead. She lowered her foot again before slipping it out of her shoes. She raised her socked foot back up to the girl’s face as she fought not to wince.


“Fine. Kiss my foot,” Sakaki said as the girl’s mouth shot open in horror. Sakaki clenched her fist as the girl looked about to backaway and the girl managed to stop her retreat. She gagged a bit, but forced herself forward. She inched closer and closer, her disgust mounting. Finally, she moved forward and gave Sakaki’s foot a little peek before spitting and cursing.


“Are you spitting from kissing my foot?”


“YES IT-” the girl’s answer stopped as she noticed the angry glare Sakaki was giving her.


“I-I-I got a bit of my hair in my mouth, that’s all,” she corrected before pushing her long blonde hair away from her face. Sakaki kept the angry glare before shoving her foot back into her face.


“Good, then kiss it properly this time. Like you love it,” Sakaki demanded. The girl tensed and sucked in a breath as Sakaki foot rubbed over her. It was big enough to cover her face and a good portion of her upper chest so there was no escaping it. To Sakaki’s surprise, she managed to fight back her disgust and kissed her sock again. It was still light, at first, but she forced herself to be more passionate with each kiss. Her lips tickled Sakaki’s foot and she found herself rather enjoying this idea. 


“Not bad. Now take off my sock,” Sakaki said as she let herself lean back into the wall. The girl nodded before trying to take Sakaki’s sock off. It proved rather difficult thanks to how much larger Sakaki was. She struggled and fought to get it free as Sakaki tapped her finger along the wall. The girl got the message and put her full effort into the task, finally managed to pull Sakaki’s foot free. 


With her foot now free, the girl redoubled her efforts and began to rub Sakaki’s foot as well. A slight moan managed to escape Sakaki as the massage and kisses felt great. For her part, the girl looked to have lost her disgust as she saw a chance to survive this madness. Pity for her it was an illusion. 


Sakaki felt herself drifting a bit too far into her enjoyment. A quick glance at the destroyed dollhouse had her rage reignited. Knowing she couldn’t let this distraction continue if she wanted to finish this family off, Sakaki pulled her foot away. She lifted her leg up out of the girl’s grasp and nearly straight up. The girl looked on in confusion until Sakaki brought her foot racing down. She had enough time to look panicked before Sakaki’s axekick slammed down onto her back. A sickening crack and pop sent her bending in ways she was never meant to go and her eyes rolled back into shock. 


Her unconscious body flopped to the ground, her spine utterly shattered. Sakaki lifted her foot from the ruin that was the girl’s body. She glanced back toward the ruined dollhouse and turned  a glare back at the ruined girl. Her foot slammed down again and again as Sakaki reenacted the girl’s dollhouse destroying tantrum, only this time on her. Her stomps soon left little more than a red smear where her body had been. With the girl erased from existence, Sakaki dug out some wires and other electronics from the trashed dollhouse. It was time to cover her tracks.


Sakaki gathered some various flammable gaudy crap that littered the home and piled it onto the dollhouse. A quick messing of the electronics caused a spark that quickly became a fire. Sakaki smashed the nearby smoke detector before making sure to smash the rest. By the time she was done the girl’s room was quickly becoming an inferno. Sakaki left out the front and locked the door. 


By the time Sakaki was driving away in her van, the penthouse suite was spewing smoke. Fire trucks and emergency vehicles were racing toward the building as people fled into the streets. She glanced back just in time to see a ball of flame explode out of the penthouse. She smiled before focusing back on the road.

 

Hmmm… she was getting a bit hungry. Perhaps it was time for a BBQ lunch...