- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

first chapter of a few coming in the next few weeks.

 

here is what anna looks like: https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits

anna

you always wanted to shrink yourself, to be owned. anna, a girl at your work was the one, she was who you wanted, needed, to own you. after saving up for ages you had finally bought one, a shrinking pill. it had sat in your locker at the shop you worked in all day but your shift was over. anna started an hour ago and becky just came in, signalling it was time. you clocked out and went to the break room and grabbed the pill. looking around you identified some landmarks for when you shrank: the chair, the table, beckys hand bag on the table, annas water bottle, and finally, anna's cloth back pack lying on the floor. you took the pill and waited, then felt dizzy and passed out.
you woke up in an alien environment, none of the landmarks were obvious to you, you tried to move but realised you were stuck to what felt like cardboard. you looked around and noticed a few things, a massive set of keys, a huge tree trunk sized power cable arching above you, a monolithic purse. it then dawned on you, you were in beckys hand bag, looking at the cardboard plane you were firmly stuck to you realised what it was, and the danger you were in, it was a scratch card, an unplayed, fresh, scratch card. you heard the door open and in the sky above you appeared the black haired goddess anna, the girl you intended to be owned by, she took a drink from her bottle and left, leaving you to wait for the blonde nightmare becky to come and play your card.

around an hour later anna returned for her break, you saw her walk past and heard her dump stuff onto the table. something she dropped hit beckys bag, the huge purse tipped over, obscuring most of your view out above, only a small area of ceiling still visible. you listened as anna ate, crunching and drinking for a while. eventually it was over, you heard the chair scrape back and saw her gorgeous face above for a second before she left. another 2 hours or so passed untill it finally happened, beckys break. she came in and ripped her purse out of the bag, a couple minutes passed and she returned with a sandwich and drink. you saw her massive hand above you, it dove into the bag and grabbed your scratch card home before lifting it out. she dropped it to the table and began eating, crumbs falling from the bread as she took village sized bites. you attempted to struggle free of the card but diddnt even move. once the sandwich was gone and a few gulps of drink followed beckys attention turned to you, more specifically what you were unwillingly a part of. she grabbed her purse and rummaged for a coin, settling for a giant bronze coloured disk, a 2p. becky was going to kill you unknowingly, with a 2p.

the coin made contact and carved a path as she dragged it along at the far side of the card, sending particles flying all over. she scraped back and forth getting closer each cycle, all you could do was wait your turn to be obliterated by beckys coin. your time came sooner than you wanted, the coin swept by nearly blowing your arm off as it went, you looked down toward your feet and watched as becky lined up for the killing blow. the coin rocketed towards you, closer, closer, closer, contact...

but you diddnt die, you were now stuck about a centimetre up on the coin, just as stuck as you were to the card rushing by below, but now you were face down and your chin was stuck solid, forcing you to look upwards, along beckys arm to her uncaring face. just as the back and forth movement was beginning to make you dizzy she stopped. your coin was lifted high and span inbetween her fingers, she inspected the card before folding it in half and ripping it, she then carried you and the card across the room and into the warehouse. she dropped the card onto a recycling cage as anna walked in, you watched from the coin as anna began dumping tonnes of cardboard into the cage, watching as the peice of card you had occupied slid off the cage. anna noticed too, and while talking to becky, picked it up and dropped it onto the cage before placing a few more flattended boxes on top. just as becky began sliding you into her pocket you watched as anna planted her trainered foot firmley onto the exact pile you would have been in and stepped on, forcing her full weight (she was small but to you she would of been immense) down making the pile a quarter its original height. then darkness, as your coin fell into the darkness of becky's pocket. you diddnt know if you would rather be crushed to death in anna's cardboard or stuck alive in beckys pocket.

 

Chapter End Notes:

let me know what you think so far.