- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

F/f, transformation, feet, teen/adult

 

     “OK, we’re gonna break out into groups now,” Mrs. Iverson told her class, as everyone was gathered around at the various picnic tables at the city zoo’s dining area. Their class was on the last field trip of the year, and all the students were excited at being able to use a school day to essentially hang out with their friends for a day. But the only catch was that they needed to be supervised. “Everyone can decide for themselves where they want to go and who they want to go with, but you have to have at least one other student with you, AND a chaperone.” Several of the students groaned at this last addition; there went everyone’s hopes for a chance at real freedom for the day. “I don’t care if it’s a group of two people or a group of twenty, everyone needs to have a parent watching them, OK?” The peppered sighs she heard from amongst her class told her that they had indeed received the message, loud and clear. “Anyone who can’t find a group or a chaperone to go with them can come with me, and we only have five other adults with us today, so you better squad up fast,” she said, smirking at how in-touch she thought her lingo was.

     Several girls off to the left quickly paired up with Amaya’s mom, since they were all familiar with the woman. Mr. Jeffries got claimed by a group of a dozen students, both boys and girls, who knew that he was the most laid back of the group and would let them do pretty much whatever they wanted, within reason. A tall, stern looking woman in the back quickly grabbed ahold of her kids and told them to each grab a friend: they’d all be traveling with her, whether they liked it or not. And the assistant teacher watched as another bundle of students, mostly made up of pairs of friends and some students who were on their own, asked him if he chaperone their sizely group. Which just left Arielle, Bella, and Cassidy as the only students without an adult. And Mrs. Hastings as the only adult without some students.

     “Well, that was definitely easier than I had expected it to be,” Mrs. Iverson said, watching as some of the groups started to venture off. “I guess you three can be with Gretchen, have fun you guys!” she said with a quick smile, then jogged ahead to catch up with the assistant teacher. “You’ve got a lotta kids David, I think I’ll head with you guys,” she said, smiling as some of the students looked up to acknowledge her, leaving the trio of friends to pair up with Joshua’s mom. The last person they would’ve wanted as a chaperone.

     The portly woman looked down at the three girls with what could only be considered a pair of judgmental eyes. Thank God I never had any daughters, the woman thought, looking the girls’ midriff shirts, string tank tops, and short shorts up and down. “We should start with the savannah animals, the lions are gonna be hiding in their caves during mid-day because of the heat,” she said, and started walking off in the direction of the zoo’s southern quadrant.

     “Wait, we don’t know where we wanna go yet,” Cassidy protested, not moving from her spot next to her two friends.

     “Yeah, I don’t care about lions,” Arielle scoffed. “I told you we should’ve gone with Michael’s dad,” she whispered to the other two.

     “There’s plenty of time to see everything in the zoo,” Mrs. Hastings huffed, “but we should head to the savannah first. I don’t wanna hear you guys complaining that you changed your mind in a couple hours after it’s too late.”

     Arielle stood with her mouth agape, amazed at how condescending the woman was being. “What did we even do?” she whispered to her friends again.

     “Is she always like this? God, no wonder Joshua’s so annoying, I don’t wanna be with her all day,” Bella whispered back. “Can’t you just like, give us a couple minutes to decide first?” she called ahead to the decisive mother.

     Mrs. Hastings sighed, relenting a bit, and stood with her hand on her hip while she glared at the three girls, waiting for them to make up their minds. Arielle widened her eyes as she turned to huddle with her friends, already tired of the much older woman’s behavior and treatment of them. She pulled her shirt up several inches above her belly button, and began to tie the excess fabric in the back into a knot, forming a kind of crop top. “Do your parents know you dress like that when you’re at school?” she heard the woman call from behind her as Mrs. Hastings watched Arielle modify her outfit. 

     Now Arielle had really had it, and she turned back around, eyes glaring at the older woman. “Are you body shaming me?!” she yelled, feeling proud of the look she was able to pull off but upset at being scolded for it.

     “Of course she is, she has to look like that every day,” Bella giggled, just quietly enough that Mrs. Hastings couldn’t hear. It didn’t quell Arielle’s anger though, as the girl ignored her friends and stomped ahead to scowl accusingly at the 43-year-old brat. “I didn’t wanna have to do this, but I think you deserve it now,” she muttered. She glanced around, and seeing that nobody was around, struck out her hands, fingers splayed, casting a spell on the older woman. She didn’t even have to say anything as the three girls watched Mrs. Hasting’s body suddenly poof away, and as the magical smoke cleared, only a dirty, worn-out sandal was left in its place. Bella and Cassidy began laughing incredulously, familiar with their friend’s magical abilities, but surprised to see her use it in public. “There, now we don’t have to listen to you anymore, and we can go wherever we want,” she said down to the motionless shoe lying dormant on the ground, Mrs. Hasting’s being trapped inside the smelly, leathery material. Arielle pulled her own sandal off her freshly pedicured foot, and tossed it in the trash. “But you’ll always be with us, soooooo technically we still have a chaperone. Sound good to you?” she asked, and the other girls snickered as the air was silent, Mrs. Hastings obviously unable to say anything in reply. The middle-aged loudmouth was unable to speak, and unable to speak, but the magic was powerful enough to ensure she could still hear and feel, so she could do nothing but watch as the smirking young girl reached out with her bare foot and inserted her wiggling toes right in middle of her new body. “I’ll take that as a yes,” Arielle sneered, and reached down to strap her foot in nice and tightly into the older woman’s body, before standing back up and stomping her tanned, angry foot several times into the ground, making sure Mrs. Hastings got the message. “And don’t even think about telling Mrs. Iverson at the end of the day,” she ordered, beckoning her friends to follow her as the began to head out towards the aquatic section of the expansive wildlife park. “If you’re smarter than you are annoying, then you should realize that if I can turn you into a pathetic fucking shoe, I can definitely make sure we don’t get in trouble, however that needs to happen.” Bella and Cassidy cackled at their friend’s threats, waving down to the silent, motionless shoe that they knew was their classmate’s mom, as the woman inside could do nothing in return but feel the young girl’s soft foot step over and over on her for the rest of the day.