- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

It's a long one, but I hope you enjoy!! Leave me a review with your thoughts! 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Harmony slammed her hand down onto the dirty, cracked faceplate of the six year old air conditioner. Wiping a heavy layer of sweat from her brow, the frustrated young woman cursed loudly and shook the machine aggressively. She finally gave up her impromptu attempts at small engine repair as she heard a loud groan from behind her. Harmony turned and looked at the disheveled pile of sheets and flesh that was beginning to stir, apparently being woken by the loud rattling of the AC in the window.


“Uuuuuuurghhh my fucking head.” A dark haired man exclaimed, pulling a pillow over his head. Harmony started to yell at him before she was interrupted by long, loud, obnoxious expulsion of gas. The frustrated woman stormed towards the door, picking up a shoe that had been left haphazardly on the floor and flinging it at the man’s exposed junk. The projectile made impact with his family jewels, causing the now fully awake man to roll off the far side of the bed.


“Get out of my fucking house Ethan.” She commanded, venom dripping from her words as she continued out of the room into the hallway. Ethan groaned from the far side of the bed, still fondling his tender groin. Moments later, Harmony poked her head back into the room. “And if you fucking fart in my bed ever again, I’ll fucking cut your goddamn dick off.” She then stomped out of the room and made her way towards the kitchen. She peeked into the other bedrooms of the house as she slowly moved through the halls, trying to see if anyone else had guests over last night. Most of the doors were left open, since the only way to beat the stifling Georgia heat was to try to get a draft going. Harmony scoffed and shook her head. Everyone else was still passed out, but it didn’t seem like anyone else had put a notch on their bedpost. 


“Fucking Ethan.” She muttered to herself, kicking a stray beer can from her path as she went downstairs to find something to eat for breakfast. Harmony brushed her dirty blonde hair out of her face as she stretched upwards to check the cupboards above the refrigerator. After coming up empty handed, the hungry college senior finally opened up the fridge and started searching for literally anything she could eat. Unfortunately for her, the only things left in the fridge were a few loose beers, half a handle of shitty, off brand vodka and Michelle’s gross vegan nachos. Hanging her head in defeat, Harmony pulled up a stool to the kitchen island and held her head up in her palms. She just wanted some damn eggs, a yogurt and to get some sleep somewhere where it wasn’t hotter than Satan’s asshole. But just as she was reminded last night as Ethan passed out on top of her, life is full of disappointment. 


Eventually the sound of footsteps and creaking wooden stairs broke the silence in the kitchen as Ethan came down from the upper floor. The groggy junior narrowed his eyes as he stepped into the much more well lit room. Harmony smiled as she watched him continue to shield his junk as he walked over to the kitchen table. Damn she must’ve gotten him good. She looked him up and down. It was extra disheartening to know someone with a body like his never got her where she needed to go in the bedroom. But, she could still make use of him.


“Hey go get me some breakfast.” She commanded, getting up from the table to feel around for her phone. 


“What after you just bruised my balls? I don’t think so.” He replied, cupping one hand around his groin. Harmony glared at Ethan before walking into the living room and flopping down onto her stomach on the large sofa. Ethan followed the pretty blonde into the living room, from a reasonable, testicle-safe distance and watched her start to pout. “Dammit.” He thought to himself, watching her panty-clad ass jiggle as she bounced onto the couch. 


“I mean after your thirty second performance last night, I would think the least you could do is buy me something to eat.” She complained, flexing her toned glutes, knowing that Ethan’s eyes were locked into her ass. 


“Oh… I uhhh. Yea, sorry about that. I was a little drunk.” The junior admitted. It was a problem that could happen to anyone, but the both of them knew this wasn’t the first time that he had left Harmony wanting. 


“Yea….”


“Ugh…… Dino’s?” Ethan asked, deflated.


“Yessss pleaseeeeeeeee!” Harmony rolls onto her side and blows Ethan a kiss. With a heavy sigh he pulls his keys from his pocket and makes his way towards the front door. 


“Text me your order, brat.” 


“I don’t know where my phone is. Can I just tell you?” She asked, lying back on her stomach and digging under the couch for the remote.


“Ugh fine, hurry up.” 


“Low-fat strawberry parfait, large macchiato with a shot of skim milk and one of those chocolate raspberry scones if they have them.” After giving her well rehearsed breakfast order, Harmony hopped up off the couch and opened up the window. “I’ll blow you if you don’t fuck it up!” She shouted, causing Ethan to spin around in the middle of the street and wave to her before getting in his shitty little Toyota and driving off. 


Harmony happily walked back over to the couch and dropped down onto the soft cushions. She sprawled out, ready to enjoy her Saturday afternoon before the big cash grab party tonight. Flipping through channels, Harmony finally settled on an old sitcom rerun, taking a moment to pull her wedgie out from between her cheeks. “Ugh, so fucking gross.” She thought to herself, feeling the intense case of swamp ass that she had already built up. 


Around 15 minutes of her show had passed before there was a loud knock at the door. “Just come in dumbass!” Harmony shouted, preemptively reaching out for her breakfast. There was a brief pause before the front door creaked open. 


“Good morning Miss Prattner. I see you don’t have any plans for the day.” A shrill voice commented, causing the hairs on the back of Harmony’s neck to stand up. She got up off the couch and made her way to greet her guest.


“Hi Mrs. Lawton.” Harmony said flatly. The Lawton’s were the landlords who owned the building that the Delta Sigma sorority called their home. In the three years that Harmony has been living in this building, she had maintained a solid relationship with Mr. Lawton. He was always very good about letting the girls know when he would be stopping by for inspections or maintenance and he never gave any of them a hard time for anything. This may have been influenced by the fact that the girls of Delta Sigma were a particularly messy bunch, leaving things like panties and gym socks out whenever their landlord came around for his scheduled visits. And they never really felt the need to report their missing clothing. It was a small price to pay for getting some leniency on their rent. 


Mrs. Lawton however was a completely different story. The tall brunette was a lanky, vulture of a woman with a thin pointed nose that Harmony always thought looked like a beak. The landlady slowly stepped into the building, a disgusted scowl painted on her face as she looked around at the disheveled state of the house. Harmony stood in the middle of the living room with her arms crossed. This is not what she wanted to deal with today.


“Honestly I don’t know how you girls can choose to live in such filth.” The gaunt homeowner ran one of her well manicured fingers along the surface of the kitchen table, grimacing at the residue that came up. “I don’t know how any of you plan on finding a man living like such pigs.”


“Well I fuck pretty good so I think I’m gonna be okay. And Megan’s a lesbian so I don’t think she’s too worried.” Harmony said with a grin. She assumed this uptight hag probably thought of being gay as some sort of taboo. The sort of thing that would get her kicked out of her church book club or whatever other dumb shit she did to pass time between nagging her husband and practicing looking like a bitch. “Plus Mr. Lawton seems to love coming over here. He’s always in such a good mood when he comes to fix the sink.” She commented snidely.


Mrs. Lawton spun on her heels upon hearing her husband’s name spill out of this insolent little brat’s mouth. Oh she was going to enjoy this. “Oh don’t you worry about Mr. Lawton. You’ll not be seeing him anymore.” The fiendish homeowner stepped up to harmony, easily towering over the 5’6’’ athlete. “You little whores have had it too good from us for too long. You’re two weeks behind on your rent and I’ve had enough. Either you pay up to full right this instant, or you can go find somewhere else to lie on your backs all day.”


Harmony’s cheeks flushed red with rage. She hated this cunt more than anything in the world. At least with Mr. Lawton, they could negotiate for extra time and make small, periodic payments to keep him satisfied and when all of that failed, someone would come out of their room without their top on and suddenly they had another few weeks to work with. But Mrs. Lawton wasn’t interested in any of that. She just wanted revenge. Revenge on a house of women who all looked better than the frigid old bitch could ever dream of looking herself. 


“What? You can’t do that! Mr. Lawton gave us an extension!” Harmony shouted.


“Well Mr. Lawton is not making the decisions anymore. You’re already well beyond the typical grace period for these sort of things and if I don’t have $2,000 in my hand by the time I walk out that door then I’m submitting the eviction paperwork immediately and you’ll be out on your fucking ass.” The tall woman said, smirking down at the flustered college student standing before her. There was a brief pause where the tension in the room could be felt radiating outward. “Well Miss Prattner? I’m waiting.”


Harmony stood, shaking, in front of her landlord. She was absolutely seething, but unfortunately there wasn’t anything they could do. Every single woman living in the house was completely broke. “Mrs. Lawton please, we’re trying!”


The older woman snapped at Harmony’s insufficient response. “Trying? Really? This is trying?” She gestured to the state of disarray that the house was currently in. “Lounging around the house with your ass hanging out. Beer cans scattered everywhere and god knows who you’ve got tramping through the house.”


“The restaurant cut everyone’s shifts back during the pandemic, we just need a little help.” Harmony pleaded on behalf of her housemates. Because of the restrictions that the state had in place following the outbreak of an unusual strain of the flu, many businesses were dialing back their operating hours in order to help slow the spread of the disease. However, because the local university had also closed it’s on campus housing, rental properties were in incredibly high demand. This meant that people like the Lawton’s were in prime position to maximize their profits, despite how poorly it would affect those whose jobs were impacted by the shutdown.


“Your entire generation is so goddamn entitled,” Mrs. Lawton continued, making her way towards the door. “If your job cuts your hours, that only leaves you more time to find a new job. Life isn’t always going to hand things to you because you’ve got perky tits and a fat ass. You’re going to need to develop a better work ethic if you want to survive in this world.”


Harmony stood helplessly in the kitchen as she watched her bitchy landlord make her way towards the door. “Mrs. Lawton, please!” The young blonde was very nearing a nervous breakdown as she watched the tall, thin frame of her bitchy landlord walk out of the apartment. 


“Welcome to the real world young lady, I’d recommended that you-” Suddenly the older woman felt her head begin to spin as a shroud of darkness began to take over her field of vision. As she stumbled forward, the last thing she saw was Harmony rushing towards her.


———————————————————


 Eventually Elizabeth Lawton began to stir. As she pushed herself up from the floor, she grimaced. Her head felt like she had been clubbed with a tennis racket and there was a throbbing pain in her chest. “Jesus Christ, did I have a stroke?” She thought to herself, picking herself up off the dirty hardwood floor. Her hands came up from the floor with a wet smack. “Would it kill them to try mopping?” She thought to herself, reaching for her purse where she always kept a small bottle of hand sanitizer. However, she couldn’t find her purse. She didn’t recall setting it down anywhere, especially since the house was so damn disgusting. “Where is my -“ Elizabeth falls silent as she quickly locates her handbag. 


Craning her neck upwards, Elizabeth was met with a terrifying sight. On either side of her, stretching up into the sky, were two massive pillars of tanned flesh. Elizabeth’s mouth fell agape as her eyes continued upwards, her mind struggling to come to terms with the reality that was unfolding around her. Sitting on top of the largest couch that she had ever seen, the confused landlady saw Harmony rummaging through her purse. She couldn’t believe it. It couldn’t have been more than a few minutes ago that she had to look down to meet Harmony’s gaze, but now the bratty little blonde was the size of a mountain. Or rather, Elizabeth was the size of an insect. 


Harmony was busy digging through Mrs. Lawton’s purse, having already found about $600, when she noticed a little bit of movement down by her feet. A wicked smile crawled across her lips as she tossed the handbag down to the floor and turned her full, undivided attention to the unlucky little bitch who picked a terrible time to shrink. 


“Well good morning sunshine!” Harmony bellowed down to the tiny woman who had just been knocked forward into her toes by the impact of the purse dropping behind her. The titanic blonde squeezed her toes around Elizabeth’s body, trapping the small woman’s head against the damp patch of skin between her big and second toes. “Man you sure are lucky that you shrunk down when you did Mrs. Lawton.” Harmony chuckled to herself as she lifted her foot into the air, examining the tiny person. She laughed as she watched her landlord’s tiny legs flail rapidly back and forth, no doubt overwhelmed by the sensation of being flung into the air with her nose and mouth awash with the ripe stench of unwashed, sweaty feet. 


Elizabeth struggled against the tremendous digits that were currently clamped around her neck and shoulder. With the one arm that she had free, the miniature woman began to pound her fist against the pocket of flesh between Harmony’s toes. She was surprised at how strong the giantess’ skin felt. It almost felt as if she was punching a taught, canvas tarp and she quickly became winded. As her struggles continued, Elizabeth began needing deeper and more frequent breaths which presented the woman with yet another problem. Harmony’s toes were fucking disgusting. 


Every single breath that she took only seemed to get more humid than the last. The horrid, vinegary substance that had gathered on the greasy crevice was beginning to coat the inside of Elizabeth’s mouth. She tried to scream, but the giantess’ oily skin sealed her mouth before any sound could escape.


“Actually, I don’t think I really need to call you Mrs. Lawton anymore.” Harmony taunted, reaching down to delicately take Elizabeth’s legs between two fingers and pulling her out of the smelly pit. She brought the tiny woman up to her face, holding her upside down so she could study the tiny little mite. “So what should I call you?” Harmony asked, her stale morning breath washing over the helpless nude woman. 


“Elizabeth? No. Liz? Nah. Lizzy?” Harmony stroked her chin in faux thought. Her eyes narrowed and her lips curled up into a cruel smile. “No, no I think people names are too good for a piece of shit like you. I think I’m just going to call you Bug from now on.” She reveled in the rush of absolute power that she was feeling right now. The giantess brought her index finger up to her tiny victim and began to slowly caress her face. The giantess laughed as she watched Elizabeth try to defend herself from the giant finger. They both knew it was a pointless show of resistance, but the young goddess would allow it for now. She had plenty of fun things planned for the shrunken landlord and there was no need to rush things now. 


Suddenly the sound of the doorknob being rattled from outside caught the attention of the two women who were currently fooling around on the couch. “Please help!” Elizabeth screamed, praying that her tiny vocal cords would be strong enough to make her presence known to someone, anyone, other than Harmony. The giantess however, had no intentions of letting her new toy be discovered by anyone. Not yet anyways. The giantess quickly reached one hand down into the waistband of her pink and white striped panties and stretched them outwards, creating the perfect safety net for Elizabeth who suddenly finds herself in free fall. 


“Nooooooooo!”


Upon feeling her tiny visitor bounce into her sensitive flesh, Harmony released her grip on her underwear. Content that Lawton would have plenty to distract herself within the stuffy, sweaty confines of her crotch, Harmony quickly shifted on the couch to appear as if she was just relaxing and watching tv. She looked back over her shoulder and watched as Ethan stride through the kitchen and into the living room carrying a large paper bag and a big cup of coffee. Harmony shrieked with glee as she saw her breakfast arrive, reaching her arms out, but not getting up from her seat.


“Gimme gimmie gimme!” She ordered playfully. Ethan shook his head and held the items out to her. But just as she was about to grab it from him, Ethan pulled back and held the food well out of Harmony’s lazy reach. 


“Ah ah ah… I’m pretty sure someone owes me a blowjob.” Ethan grinned as he dangled the bag overtop of Harmony’s head. The attractive sorority sister responded by reaching out and grabbing at Ethan’s junk, causing the man to retreat back to a safe distance.


“I swear to god Ethan, if you spill that I will kick your nuts up into your throat. Give it here, I’m not gonna spoil my appetite with your sweaty dick.” She barked. Ethan handed over the goods and watched as she unpacked her breakfast and began scooping fresh strawberries and yogurt into her hungry maw. Harmony, feeling her mood drastically improve as she ate, pulled her feet towards her bottom, creating a space for Ethan to settle down onto the couch. Once he was seated, the pretty blonde placed her feet back into his lap and gave him a knowing smile. Ethan smirked and shook his head as he took Harmony’s feet into his hands and began massaging the warm soles with his thumbs, absentmindedly watching tv as he gently worked. Harmony happily worked her way through her breakfast, thinking about the struggles of her miniature captive as she was being pampered. It was turning out to be a fantastic day. 


Elizabeth was having a much different experience this morning. So far she had been shrunken, robbed, humiliated, dangled miles in the air, and now she had just been dropped into her lazy tennant’s sweaty, humid crotch. The tiny woman struggled to gain her balance as the world shifted around her. Harmony’s thin cotton underwear allowed a small amount of pink tinted light to filter into the humid prison, just enough for Elizabeth to make out the imposing form of Harmony’s gargantuan sex. As the giantess shifted around on the couch, the tiny woman was pushed farther and farther into the slick folds. Elizabeth fought to free her face, desperately trying to get a single breath of fresh air to fill her lungs. However, every effort was met with stiff resistance from the massive cavern that wanted nothing more than to pull her inside. And even if she did manage to catch a breath, the overwhelming aroma of Harmony’s lingering BO combined with her growing arousal made the idea of suffocating seem almost preferable.


Harmony finished off the last of her breakfast, slugging down her coffee and popping the last bite of her scone into her mouth. Now that her hunger was satisfied, the young blonde was ready to enjoy her Saturday. She placed one hand delicately over the front of her underwear, giggling inwardly as she felt the struggling woman trying to resist being dominated by her pussy. “God I must fucking reek down there.” She thought to herself as she delighted in Elizabeth’s suffering. 


“Hey who’s Beamer is that out front?” Ethan asked, fingers still diligently massaging Harmony’s soles. Suddenly the young giantess felt a pit form in her stomach. She was mentally kicking herself for being so stupid. She had left a tremendous amount of evidence that Mrs. Lawton had been here before she shrunk down. And if she didn’t find a way to cover her tracks now then she might be in a world of trouble later. 


“Hey why don’t you go take a quick shower so I can thank you for breakfast.” She said to Ethan with a wink.


“Well why don’t you come with me? Save a little water, ya know?” He squeezed her foot playfully. 


“No, I’m gonna shower before the party tonight. Besides, you like it when I’m sweaty.” She raised one of her feet from Ethan’s lap, placing her big toe right in front of his face. The young man blushed slightly. Harmony had been one of the only women whom he had grown comfortable enough to share his fetishes with. Leaning forward, he placed a single kiss on her big toe, taking a discrete sniff of her fragrant toes. 


Once her normal sized plaything had retreated upstairs, Harmony leapt up off the couch and began to gather up Elizabeth’s clothes and purse. She dug through the handbag and located the keys to the expensive vehicle parked out front. Looking around to see if any mosey neighbors were watching, Harmony scurried out into the street and opened up Elizabeth’s car. Carefully, she placed the outfit that the tiny woman had left behind in the driver’s seat, trying to make it look as if the shrinking had occurred before she had even left the vehicle. Then, as she returned to the house, she made sure to leave the driver side door just slightly ajar, not enough to draw a tremendous amount of attention, but perhaps just enough for some small critter to come in and explore the inside.


Satisfied with her plan, Harmony retreated back into the house, passing by one of her still hungover housemates as she made her way through the kitchen. Michelle was seated on a wooden stool at the kitchen island, cradling her throbbing head in her palms and slowly nursing a bottle of water. Harmony paused before heading up the stairs, taking a moment to talk to her suffering friend.


“How ya doing, babe? Wanna do some shots?”


The mere suggestion of alcohol elicited a loud groan from Michelle. She shook her head, not even bothering to look at Harmony. “Ugh, fuck you bitch. How are you not dead? God my head kills! And why is it so goddamn hot? My tits are fuckin sweating like crazy.” Harmony laughed at her friend’s suffering. It was true, they all drank like crazy last night and her head was throbbing when she had first woken up, but now she had something to distract her from the pain.


“Ya, it’s fucking hot as hell in here. Why don’t you call the littles and get those bitches in here to clean. We’ve got a party tonight.” Harmony then continued up the stairs and made her way into her bedroom where Ethan was already lying on her bed, playing with his phone. 


“Oh hey.” He said, tossing his phone to the side. Harmony rolled her eyes as he opened up the towel that was wrapped around his waist, revealing his flaccid, but still impressive cock. “I’m all clean.” He said expectantly. Harmony smiled as she walked over to the bed and took a seat on the edge. Ethan sat up as Harmony stuck a hand down the front of her underwear.


“I’ve got something to show you.” Ethan raised an eyebrow. He wasn’t sure what she could possibly have down there that he hadn’t seen a thousand times before.


“Harm, I love ya but I swear to god if you pull out a dick I’m going to -“ Ethan’s eyes went wide as he finally saw what she was talking about. “Holy fucking shit. Is that a person?”


“Not anymore.” Harmony replied coldly, glaring down at the insignificant little creature lying prone in her hand, gasping for breath. “Now she’s just my little toy.” Harmony moved her hand over towards Ethan’s lap before dropping Elizabeth. The tiny woman barely had any time to recover as she was pulled from between Harmony’s tremendous vaginal lips. She gratefully sucked in as much fresh air as she could, ecstatic to be breathing air that wasn’t poisoned by the potent stink of the sweaty giantess. But unfortunately for the shrunken woman, her struggles were far from over. 


Harmony slid off the bed, positioning herself so that she was kneeling in front of Ethan’s legs, creating a small arena between the two giants. Elizabeth looked up in absolute horror at the monster that stood before her. Both giants laughed as the miniscule landlord tried to retreat from Ethan’s large member, which currently boasted a much more impressive size than she did. 


“Please, get me out of here.” Elizabeth pleaded, unaware that the massive couple couldn’t hear her cries. But even if they could’ve heard her cries for help, Harmony had no plans to release her little captive. 


“Woah, it makes my dick look huge.” Ethan marveled, reaching a finger down and pushing Elizabeth towards the massive python. She tried fruitlessly to resist, but was hopelessly mismatched against the raw strength of her giant captor. Ethan continued to pull the tiny woman forward until she was pressed up against his dick. He marveled at the sheer magnitude in which his still soft cock dwarfed this former human. Just the thought of how it must look to the tiny little thing, was getting Ethan more than excited.


“Ha just wait till she sees it hard.” Harmony laughed, watching Elizabeth squirm against the head of Ethan’s dick was therapeutic for her soul. Ethan smiled, releasing his grip on the tiny and looking towards Harmony, eager to figure out what she had in mind. 


“Let’s have a little contest.” Harmony said, pulling off her top, letting her perky breasts hang perfectly in the dim light filtering into her room. Ethan felt a twinge of excitement in his groin as the sexy blonde stood up, her breasts still slightly glistening with sweat. Harmony slowly crawled on all fours until she was sitting at the head of her bed, making sure to wiggle her panty clad ass as she went. Ethan picked Elizabeth up in one hand and turned on the bed. He watched Harmony crawl across the queen size bed and he followed suit, paying no mind to the tiny woman in his fist as he pressed down into the soft mattress. He tried to crawl up towards his beautiful goddess, but before he could get close enough to get his tongue onto her tits, he was met with a foot gently touching his chin. 


“Ah ah ah. Where’s the bug?” Harmony asked. Ethan lifted his hand into the air and displayed the tiny woman between two fingers, not taking his face away from Harmony’s ripe foot. He kept his eyes locked into hers, eagerly awaiting direction. Harmony gently extended her leg, pushing Ethan back until he was lying flat on his stomach, directly at her feet. 


“So here’s the deal, poor little buggy has been stuck in my panties all morning.” Ethan felt a rush of blood flow into his member. He knew he shouldn’t be enjoying it, but just thinking about what Harmony put the tiny person through got him so fucking hard. Ever since he was in highschool, Ethan had been a hardcore macrophile. And now, seeing his hot college fuck buddy in possession of a helpless, tiny human. All of his sense of right and wrong have been overridden by an intense desire to see what Harmony was capable of.


“Well lucky her. I have to try my ass off to get in your pants.” He commented snidely.


“Yea, and then when you get your shot you blow it.” She replied flatly, cutting his ego down a notch. “But I don’t think the little bug was too happy about getting to worship my pussy. I think maybe it was because I didn’t get a chance to shower this morning before she tried to evict me.” The giantess glared angrily down at the tiny woman.


“Holy fuck this is Mrs. Lawton? Holy shit that’s fucking insane? And you put her in your pussy? Oh my fucking god, that’s the hottest shit I’ve ever heard!” Ethan exclaimed, sitting up on his knees and revealing his now fully erect cock. Harmony giggled at his excitement. Before meeting Ethan, she had never once considered all of the possibilities for having a shrunken human. In fact when she had first learned of Ethan’s inner most fantasies, the whole thing seemed insane and disgusting. Still she indulged him, partly because she didn’t want to burn any bridges with one of the biggest cocks at her school. But that wasn’t the only reason. It was also because once she opened herself up, she realized that all the pampering and the worship… it actually felt pretty amazing.


“Yes, it is pretty awesome. I couldn’t have picked a single more deserving plaything if I had fucking tried. And that’s exactly what we’re gonna do. Play.” 


Harmony wiggled her toes as she pointed a single finger down at her foot. “One for you…” She then slowly shifted her finger to the other foot. “And one for her.” Ethan’s smile grew wide as he began to understand what was happening. “So since the insect was so rude, and didn’t appreciate my immaculate pussy, now I’m in a bad mood. And one of you is going to have to make it up to me.”


Ethan brought his hand down to his cock and began slowly stroking himself, unaware that he was currently dragging a middle aged realtor along the rigid shaft. The tiny woman flailed with what little strength remained, but unfortunately the enormous pillar of flesh settled into the giant’s palm, directly on top of her. “No!” She screamed in pointless defiance.


Harmony watched as her single minded, stupid but loveable hunk of a man began rubbing her shrunken landlord along his dick. She wasn’t even sure if he was aware of what he was doing but she loved it all the same. But right now wasn’t about Ethan. Right now was about that little bitch who had the audacity to threaten someone like Harmony. A legitimate goddess in every sense of the word.


“Now, the two of you are going to have a little competition to see who gets rewarded, and who gets punished.” The blonde splayed her toes, allowing their fragrant musk to work its way up into Ethan’s nostrils. “Get her off your dick. I want her to hear this.”


Ethan looked down at the hand that was stroking his throbbing dick. He was surprised to see that he was also holding the tiny Mrs. Lawton. He gently set the tiny woman down, between Harmony’s massive feet. The goddess looked down at her two subjects, high on the reverence she was receiving from these two, although for two very different reasons. 


“Now, here’s how it’s going to go. Because it’s so fucking hot out, my goddamn feet are sweaty, smelly, and all around disgusting. So you two are going to fix that. You’re each going to take a foot, and LICK. IT. CLEAN!” 


Upon hearing those words, Elizabeth recalled how she had been trapped between the giantess’ massive toes. The putrid stink from Harmony’s unwashed feet was the kind of hell that Elizabeth would rather die than experience again. Deciding to take her fate into her own hands, the tiny, exhausted woman turned on her heels and made a break for the edge of the bed. She would fling herself over the edge and onto the floor below. Maybe she would die, maybe she would hit the floor and get lost inside the house of bratty college sluts. Either way it would be her decision. However Ethan was not willing to give the tiny woman the chance to escape. With minimal effort, the giant brought a finger down on top of Elizabeth and pinned her to the sheets, waiting for Harmony to finish her address. 


“Now, whoever cleans the sweat off my foot the fastest gets to cum. And the loser…” Harmony licked her lips as she reached down and hooked her fingers into the damp stretch of cotton covering her delicate sex. Elizabeth watched in horror as the giantess revealed her massive globes and the dark, wrinkled hole in between them. “The loser gets to lick my sweaty, swampy, disgusting fucking ass until it’s clean enough to eat off of.”


“Oh fuck.” Ethan gasped, instantly dropping down and wrapping his lips around Harmony’s salty toes. But his immediate participation in the game was not brought about by fear of losing the game, but rather a fear that he was going to blow a load all over Harmony’s sheets. And if he was going to cum early again, he was at least going to get a taste of her sweet, salty footsweat. 


“Ohhh, someone’s off to an early lead.” Harmony cooed, letting her head fall back and rest against the wall. She flexed her toes gently, enjoying the sensation of Ethan’s tongue working it’s way between them, collecting the residue that had built up over the last day. It felt amazing. She reveled in the sensation of having someone worship the nastier parts of her body willingly. But as good as all of that felt, she wanted something else. She wanted to dominate someone who didn’t want to be dominated. She wanted Elizabeth. 


“Ethan, it’s not much of a game if the buggy doesn’t at least get to participate. Help her out.”


He looked up to meet his goddess’ gaze. And then, without neglecting his duties to her beautiful foot, he lifted Elizabeth up to the shallow arch beneath Harmony’s toes and pressed the squirming woman into the meaty crevice. Once the insect was in place, Harmony clamped her toes around her, kneading her tiny body within the confines of her sweaty, unwashed flesh. 


Just this morning, Elizabeth had climbed out of bed, kissed her husband on the cheek and left for the day. She climbed into the luxurious BMW that she had worked her ass off to be able to afford and she got started with her day. She went to the office and picked up a set of keys for a house that she had just closed on. After that she made her way to the local farmers market. She spent nearly forty five minutes perusing the various shops, talking with friends and buying an assortment of fresh vegetables to enjoy for dinner. She only had one last little road bump before she could go home and really enjoy her weekend. As she pulled up in front of her husband’s rental property, Elizabeth checked her hair in the vanity mirror. This little detour of hers was just what she needed to get herself in the right mood. Putting the trashy little whores who had been taking advantage of her husband out on their asses was going to be so goddamn cathartic. But now, Elizabeth screamed the last scream that she could muster. The giant’s hand was currently carrying her towards a sarcophagus of reeking torment.


The tiny woman writhed as the giantess’ massive toes wrapped around her. The sticky flesh was everywhere, a never ending sea of vile, sweaty skin that became the only thing that Elizabeth was aware of. The pungent stink of BO bulldozing it’s way through the shrunken woman’s already overworked senses. Every time she tried to fill her lungs with oxygen, she was rewarded with a healthy amount of sweat and grime filing her mouth. 


“You’re not keeping up, little buggy. Ethan’s already done with my toes. If you don’t hurry up, then you’re in for literally the worst day of your fucking life.” Harmony began gently circling her fingers around her swollen clitoris. Ethan watched eagerly, fighting the instinct to touch his dock out of fear that the slightest contact was going to make him explode. 


“Baby I’m so fucking close.” He gasped through the gaps in her toes. Harmony pulled her legs in towards her body. She looked at each of her feet, pretending to judge each contestant’s efforts. Gently she plucked her tiny plaything from underneath her toes and brought her up to her face. Elizabeth saw the look of faux disappointment painted on Harmony’s titanic face.


“Well, I’m sorry little buggy. But I think Ethan just wanted it more.” The giantess then lowered the micro woman down onto the bed sheets. “So I guess that means that you get to spend the rest of today licking my fucking asshole.”


The giantess then forcefully pushed the tiny woman’s back, slowly dragging her towards her waiting crack. Elizabeth struggled to get to her feet, having a hard time resisting the advance of Harmony’s strong fingers. Even before she reached the threshold of the giantess’ oily anus, Elizabeth could smell the reeking scent radiating from within. If she thought that Harmony’s feet smelled bad, then this new stench was indescribable. Like some sort of unholy abomination pulled straight from the depths of hell, the sour fragrance brought Elizabeth to tears as soon as it entered her nostrils. Had she known what she was in for, she would’ve licked the giantess’ toes with everything she was worth. 


“Wait!”


The giantess paused, and Elizabeth breathed a sigh of relief. Perhaps the giant was having a flicker of remorse. Harmony looked curiously at her partner, who appeared as if he was struggling to keep himself from blowing a load.


“Can I do it?” He asked, causing Harmony to smile widely. The pretty blonde let go of her panties, allowing them to snap back into place before she rolled over onto all fours, presenting her large rear to the mesmerized Ethan. He watched as she hoisted her ass up into the air and brought her chest down to the sheets, gently wiggling her hips back and forth. Ethan didn’t bother to look at Elizabeth as he plucked her up off of the bed and brought her up to Harmony’s colossal bottom. 


“Oh, fuck.” He whispered to himself as he positioned the tiny woman in his fist, with his thumb directly behind her head. He then proceeded to drag Elizabeth’s face along the damp exterior of Harmony’s underwear, slowly outlining the curvature of her large cheeks. Elizabeth was completely immobilized as the gigantic man held her captive and forced her face into wafting distance of the giantess’ rank hole. She held her breath for as long as she could, praying that she would be pulled away from the hellish valley before her lungs forced her to draw breath. 


Unfortunately, her response could not outlast the fascination of the horny giant and Elizabeth began desperately gasping for oxygen, only to begin quickly dry heaving as her mouth, nose and lungs became poisoned by the stomach turning stink. Ironically, as soon as she took several deep breaths of Harmony’s natural musk, the tiny woman was pulled back. However her respite was short lived, as Ethan hooked a finger into the back of Harmony’s underwear, pulling the sweat saturated cotton away from the giantess’ back and creating an opening plenty large enough to deposit the tiny landlord. 


“Please…” She replied weakly. But her pleas fell upon deaf ears as Ethan lowered the miniscule woman down into the dark crevice. He positioned her body just right so that when he released his grip, Elizabeth was catapulted forward by the tensile strength of Harmony’s cute panties directly into the gigantic, oily anus. 


“Oh shit.” Harmony chirped, feeling something come into contact with her sensitive asshole. The blonde wiggled her ass back and forth, causing her panties to ride up more and more. Once her underwear had essentially become a thong, Harmony rolled over onto her back, confident that the little insect wasn’t going anywhere. She looked up at Ethan who was kneeling at the edge of the bed, dick standing at full attention. 


“Well, I guess I promised you a blowjob.” She said, rolling over to the edge of the bed. She pointed down at the mattress, directing Ethan to lie down. Once he was in position, Harmony crouched into a squatting position with her knees facing outwards. Her underwear rode up even higher as she descended and the giantess chuckled loudly. “God it must fucking reek down there.”


Ethan tried his best to remain strong, but moments after Harmony’s lips wrapped around his shaft, the young man’s thoughts went to the plight of the tiny woman between her round, plump cheeks. He thought about how he doomed the poor, helpless woman to a potential lifetime of suffering at the hands, or anus, of his admittedly vindictive fuck buddy. The fact that he got to actively participate in one of his deepest, darkest sexual fantasies caused him to erupt his load. Because of the rampant over stimulation that he had been subjected to, Ethan didn’t have the mental faculties to warn Harmony as he shot an ocean of hot cum into the back of her throat. 


“Fuck…. sorry…. I couldn’t….” He gasped, feeling as if that orgasm had robbed him of part of his soul. Harmony shook her head as she choked down the salty liquid with the help of a water bottle she kept near the bed.


“I swear to god Ethan. I hope you end up shrinking next. You’re going straight up my fucking ass.” She sighed, lying back down on the bed. Ethan chuckled as he continued to catch his breath. 


“Oh come on, you wouldn’t do that.” He said, trying to egg her on. 


“Tell that to my landlord.” Harmony replied, getting up from her bed and slapping a hand against her large rear end. The force rippled across her toned flesh at a scale that was nearly imperceptible to the full sized humans, but felt like an earthquake to tiny Elizabeth who was trapped between the meaty globes. The giantess made her way out of her bedroom and towards the bathroom, being trailed by Ethan like a little puppy. They both walked into the bathroom where Harmony stepped up to the sink and began brushing her teeth. Ethan gave her a sharp slap on her ass as he walked by to give his dick a quick scrub. “You’re fucking pushing it.” She spit back, glaring at him angrily.


“Soooo what, you really gonna just leave her back there?” 


“I don’t see why not. She’s a fucking cunt. She can lick my ass for the rest of her miserable fucking life.” She muttered with toothpaste in her mouth.


“Damn. I mean, don’t get me wrong. I think it’s super hot. But you’re just gonna keep her forever? Aren’t people gonna get suspicious? I mean….” A sudden realization swept over Ethan as he began to get more and more nervous about his participation in all of this. “Oh fuck, is that her fucking car outside? Jesus fucking Christ, Harmony, the fucking cops are going to figure that shit out! Jesus Fuck! We’re going to go to fucking jail!” 


Harmony spit the toothpaste from her mouth and spun around to clamp a hand around Ethan’s mouth. 


“Shut the fuck up and calm the fuck down. I know what the fuck I’m doing.” She barked, the authority in her voice causing Ethan to immediately back down. “Listen, I’ve already thought about all of this. So the only thing I need you to do is just keep your mouth shut and do what I tell you.”


The petite blonde wrapped her arms around Ethan’s much wider shoulders and placed her head against his chest. She could hear the pounding in his chest begin to slow as he reached up and ran a hand through her hair. “It’s gonna be okay. And when we get away with this, you can come and play with the both of us whenever you want.” She cooed, reaching down and grabbing a hold of the nervous man’s junk. Gently she massaged his shaft and looked up towards his puppy dog eyes. A short, but loud burst of gas escaped from between her cheeks, before she stood on her tiptoes and kissed Ethan on the lips. Instantly, the flaccid shaft in her hand began to grow more rigid. 


“Last time until after the party.” She said with a smirk, crouching down in front of him. As Harmony lowered her center of gravity, another audible puff of gas hissed into the room and Ethan shut his eyes.


—————————————————-


“Hey Harmony, can you come here?” 


The pretty blonde looked over her shoulder to where one of her housemates was standing at the front door. Excusing herself from her conversation, she made her way through the small crowd of people scattered throughout her living room. Once she made it to the front door, she saw Michelle standing awkwardly in front of two uniformed police officers. 


“Good evening ma’am. We’d like to ask a few questions if you have some time.” 


Harmony turned and looked back at her apartment full of half drunk college students and then back towards the police on her front steps. She gave Michelle a shrug and stepped outside, pulling the door shut behind her.


“Uhhh sure. We’ve got a couple friends over for a party. We’re not too loud are we?” She asked. The officer shook his head.


“No, no nothing like that. It’s actually about this vehicle out here. We received a call about a potentially abandoned car in front of your property.” Harmony looked beyond the officers to where Elizabeth’s BMW was still parked. 


“Oh yea, I called earlier. My boyfriend noticed it this morning but I didn’t think anything about it until it was still out here when I went out to the store. The door was cracked open so I figured I should report it.” 


“Yes ma’am. Well, the vehicle actually belongs to the building’s owner.”


Harmony’s face lit up with faux realization as she turned towards Michelle. “Ohhhh Mr. Lawton? I didn’t see him all day. Did you talk to him?”


Michelle shook her head as the officer interjected. “No ma’am. The vehicle actually belongs to a Mrs. Lawton. Your landlord’s wife. Have either of you spoken with Elizabeth Lawton today?”


Both of the housemates looked at each other with a look of confusion. Both girls shook their heads as the officer continued. “Well…..” The two officers looked at one another, both unsure of how to continue the conversation.


“Look, here’s the thing. We’ve located a set of clothing in the driver's seat of the vehicle and we’ve spoken with Tim Lawton. He’s confirmed that the clothing that we located in the vehicle was what his wife was wearing as she left this morning.” Both girls appeared confused by this revelation. The officer continued. “So we’re beginning to think that it’s possible that she’s been… shrunken.”


“Oh my god.” Michelle gasped, turning to look back into the house full of increasingly sloppy college kids. Beginning to realize how dangerous her house was for a shrunken person.


“Now we don’t want to panic. We don’t know anything just yet, but we want to figure out who might’ve come in and out of the house today. Someone may have seen something that could help us find her.”


Harmony looked over to her roommate before turning back to the police. “We’ve had people coming and going all day. We had our new sisters over today to help us get ready for the party and then everyone who’s come and gone since the party started!” She said, her voice beginning to quiver slightly. 


“It’s okay, we don’t know anything yet. She could very well turn up. We’re just asking that you please search the house and be extra careful of where people are stepping for the next few days. It’s very possible that Mrs. Lawton is hiding somewhere safe while she tries to get someone’s attention.” The officer continued, trying to be delicate as to not upset the poor ladies. 


“Of course. We’ll have everyone look around. With all of us here maybe we can find her.” Michelle commented.


“Well we’re actually hoping that we could speak with everyone inside. Is there any chance we can shut this party down early?” The officer asked, knowing he couldn’t actually force the girls to send all of their guests home. 


“Well the thing is…” Harmony interrupted, “We’re actually having a bit of a rent party. We’re trying to raise some cash because we’ve all had our hours cut. I can’t send them home if they’ve donated to the house. But we can definitely have them help us look.”


The two officers looked at each other, stepping back and having a quiet conversation between themselves. The two girls stood in the cool wind as the police talked between themselves. Outwardly, Harmony looked nervous as she and Michelle huddled near one another. But on the inside, Harmony was silently floating as she continuously squeezed a tiny Elizabeth Lawton between her gargantuan cheeks. Trapped beneath a tight layer of jean fabric and a tight fitting thong, the shrunken woman was forced to constantly force herself away from the monolithic, oily ring that had been battering her for what felt like and eternity now. Sweat continued to build up throughout the giantess’ ass cheeks. And whatever droplets of salty liquid that didn’t fall directly onto Elizabeth’s tiny frame, were soaked into the thin strip of fabric that held her in place. And the only respite from the sweat that collected in her little face, were the infrequent, but downright fetid bursts of gas that slipped out of Harmony’s sphincter. 


As she was getting prepared for the party tonight, Harmony had made sure to wash her armpits and crotch, applying plenty of perfume to ensure that no one but her pathetic insect slave would think she smelled anything but amazing throughout the night. She neglected her ass to make sure that she could continue to imprint her scent upon Mrs. Lawton throughout the night. But just as she was about to sit down and void her bowels of her meals from that day, Harmony decided that she would hold it in. Squeezing into her tightest pair of jeans, the young blonde knew that the suffering she was inflicting on the bug would be well worth the slight pain in her gut as she blasted the little bug.


“Well listen, we’re going to have a crew out here shortly to inspect the vehicle and yard.” The officer said, snapping Harmony’s mind off of her little anal toy. “We would appreciate it if you could have your friends search the house and be very careful of where you step. We’ll stop by if we have any more questions.”


The girls thanked the officers and went back inside where they explained the situation to their guests, who all began to look around different areas of the house. However the searching didn’t last too long before the idea of finding a shrunken person faded from the collective minds of the drunken students. The party soon got back into full swing and by the time that the last guest had left the house there were only two people who were thinking about poor Elizabeth Lawton. 


And it wasn’t until several hours later, when Ethan finally slipped off to sleep, lulled by a vigorous session of buzzed, sweaty sex, that Harmony finally removed her tiny plaything from the confines of her lace thong. The giantess lifted the well worn garment from her bedroom floor, carrying it into the bathroom where she sat down on her porcelain throne and began to address Mrs. Lawton for the first time since she had shoved her between her cheeks earlier that day. The triumphant college student waved a hand in front of her face as she caught a whiff of Elizabeth’s prison. 


“Holy hell you really had a rough day, didn’t you?” She asked rhetorically as the sound of urination rang through the room. “Well I hope you’re not holding out hope for a rescue. The police already came and went. Soon enough everyone will stop looking for you and I’ll be the only one left who even knows that you exist.”


The giantess finished her business in the bathroom and washed her hands, bringing the thong up to her face one last time before she would return to bed. “You know buggy, if you hadn’t been such a nasty little cunt, I might’ve actually taken pity on you. Who knows, I might’ve even given you over to your husband.” Harmony lied. Deep down she knew that it really didn’t matter who wound up shrunken in her house. The fact that it was Elizabeth was merely icing on an already delectable cake. 


“Whatever, none of that matters now. You belong to me, now and forever.” And with that the giantess lowered the skimpy underwear down to her feet, stepping into the leg holes and pulling them up. The tiny woman screamed once more as she was unceremoniously sealed back inside of the dark crevice between Harmony’s tanned cheeks. The young goddess then happily strolled back to her bedroom, crawling back into bed and allowing Ethan to wrap his arm around her. 

 

“Goodnight buggy… see you tomorrow.” The young goddess said softly to no one in particular.