- Text Size +

 

Alphonse hummed happily to himself as he skipped down the street, brimming with energy. The short, pink-haired boy was attracting plenty of attention from the people around him, his lithe, androgynous body making it hard to make a guess at his age, not to mention his gender. His frilly outfit certainly helped him stand out as well, making him look like something right out of a magical girl anime. Long, white thigh-highs that were just tight enough to show of his thick thighs, a short frilly skirt and a seifuku-esque top all helped further his androgynous look, and the bunny ears just completed it all, occasionally twitching as if to remind people that they were indeed real. He reveled in how he was attracting glances just by walking past people and knowing how much attention he was getting now, he couldn’t wait to see how they’d all react once he really started having fun. Usually he’d be content starting at a couple of kilometers in height, enjoying himself with the tiny cities below and then moving on with his life, but today he was in the mood for something a bit more in-depth. After all, there’s only so many times you can flood a city with your seed before it becomes boring. Instead he had decided to be a bit more extensive about it all, he really wanted to see the humans react to what was about to happen up close, instead of just having a bunch of indiscernible dots run around at his feet.

Approaching a public restroom, Alphonse walked firmly towards the door to the men’s bathroom, raising more than a few eyebrows amongst the small crowd he had gathered. With a cute little twirl, he turned to face his followers, smiling innocently. “Please, everyone, can’t a boy have just a moment of privacy. I’ll be back out in a moment, don’t worry~” He giggled to himself before turning back around again and stepping into the bathroom. The insides were surprisingly well-maintained, and for just a brief moment, Alphonse wondered if he had perhaps misjudged the human race, before promptly pushing silly thoughts like that out of his mind. Sliding into an empty stall, he pulled his skirt down to his knees and sat down, shivering as he felt the coldness of the toilet seat against his bare behind. Almost shaking with anticipation, he slowly pulled his dick out from his panties, feeling it begin to throb and harden in his hand. He wasn’t exactly impressively hung in this form, and even when erect, he probably didn’t measure more than 10cm at best, but he knew that was just a result of the form he had chosen for today. Letting out a quiet gasp of pleasure, he slowly started stroking his shaft, thinking about all the wonderful things he’d do to the city he had just taken a stroll through. He bit his lips to stifle any further moans, not necessarily because he was afraid of being caught, he just wanted to keep all of this secret for just a bit more, to ensure the surprise was all the sweeter.

Within a minute, he found himself nearing his climax, his pace picking up as the sound of his hand moving up and down his cock echoed throughout the bathroom. On more than one occasion, someone came knocking on the stall door, but that only seemed to motivate him further. Pre started dripping from his tip and sliding down his length, and the added lubrication only made it all the more pleasurable. Before long, he let out a stifled yet still loud moan as he shot his load against the stall door. A pretty pathetic cumshot to be honest, his meager strings of spunk splattering weakly against the stall door, some not even making it all the way before landing on the floor. Apparently he had gathered just a bit too much attention with his orgasm, as someone on the other side of the door started knocking rather intensely. Feeling his body begin to tingle and heat up, Alphonse simply unlocked the stall door, smiling smugly as it slowly swung open. After all, what use was it to put on a show if there was no one around to enjoy it?

While his millennia-long life had resulted in him growing bored of most things, there was one activity that continued being entertaining no matter how many times he did it, and that was growth. It always started in his torso, a warm comfortable feeling that slowly started spreading throughout the rest of his body, through his limbs and all the way to his fingertips. Even though he had just cum, he was already hard again, rearing to go at it once more, though that might have just been his rabbit heritage ensuring that he’d always be ready to breed. With a sultry moan, the boy gave into the warm sensation, and his crowd of one would get to stare in shock as he started growing right in front of him. His legs lengthened and his thighs thickened, adding just enough softness to start putting pressure on those thigh-highs of his. His loafers weren’t doing much better either, as his feet expanded, his toes rubbing against the tips of his shoes. Moving further up, his hips widened ever so slightly, accompanied by his cheeks expanding further, pushing against the toilet seat. Cock still in hand, he got to feel how it grew longer and thicker, every little throb leading to a permanent addition of size to his junk. He grinned as he found himself rising above the man in front of him, who was obviously too shocked by what he was seeing to even react, much less run. By the time the growth spurt finally finished, Alphonse had doubled in height, the rabbit boy more than 3m tall, ensuring he loomed over his impromptu guest even while sitting down. His clothes still held on through the powers of celestial magic, but with his skirt and panties on his knees, the additional softness on his hips and ass were quite noticeable, not to mention how his cock was now nearly 25cm long, already throbbing hard with excitement once again.

“Kyaaa~! Are all humans as perverted as you? Breaking into my stall like that…I suppose I’ll just have to punish you for this sort of behavior~” With his victim still frozen in shock, it was easy for Alphonse to just lean forwards, grab him by the back of the head with his free hand and yoink him firmly towards the tip of his cock. Whether he tried to scream or just subconsciously submitted to his bunny overlord, Alphonse couldn’t tell, he was just happy that his victim almost immediately opened his mouth, making it easy for the boy to shove his length as far down his throat as he could manage. He could feel the guy choking, and his arms flailed wildly as he tried to break free from the rabbit boy’s surprisingly strong grip, but that just made it all the more fun. Every little squirm meant more pleasure for him, and this time he wasn’t making any attempt to contain himself. Moaning out load, he could probably be heard even outside the bathroom, but he didn’t really care. Within a couple of minutes, he’d be exposed to everyone anyways. Still holding the man’s head in a firm grip, he started sliding him up and down his length, making sure to force him all the way down to his base every single time. Like before, the pace started getting faster and more violent as Alphonse’s breathing became quicker. Only a couple of seconds later, he cried out in pleasure as he shot load after load of spooge down the poor guy’s throat. “Don’t worry, I’ve seen humans survive swallowing more before, you’ll be fiiine~” He taunted, patting the guy on the head as he felt the familiar sensation of growth return once more. “Though…I would recommend pulling yourself off of me, wouldn’t want to get split apart from the inside~” The bunny boy’s words sent the man into a full-on panic, and his struggling returned tenfold. Deciding to see if he would actually be able to get off in time, Alphonse let go of his head, simply grinning smugly down at him as he desperately tried to find something to use so he could push himself off.

The growth spurt had already begun, which meant that even as he was struggling, the rabbit boy’s shaft continued to lengthen down his throat. At this point, it was so girthy it must have been getting hard to breathe for the poor guy, but Alphonse simply found his life-or-death situation amusing. “Tick tock, you don’t have all day, y’know? I have things to do, I can’t sit around and wait for you to put in some actual effort” He teased, his voice sounding so innocent in comparison to the sadistic glee that accompanied it. With one final burst of strength, the man somehow managed to push himself away, spewing out cum as he slowly got to his feet, stumbling away as quickly as his feet could carry him. Alphonse could chase him, but he figured he’d be nice for once. Besides, he had an entire growth spurt left to enjoy.