- Text Size +

Carlisle cursed colourfully to himself as he pushed through yet another patch of bracken, the tangle of plants and thorns managing to scratch him through his thick oiled leather and canvas clothing. He tripped slightly as his feet caught on a particularly dense patch of vegetation, grabbing at the trunk of a small tree to steady himself. He yanked his feet free of the spiked mass and stumbled forward, repeating the previous curse more loudly.

He glanced towards the sun through the leafy canopy overhead, making a quick judgment of the time; close to midday. He’d been tracking the damned beast for six hours now. He still had its trail, but it was clearly a long way ahead of him, and he judged getting further with each passing moment.

Shaking his head he made the call; there was no way he’d outpace the beast before dusk, and if that were the case, well, he didn’t much like his chances in these accursed forests. It was bad enough entering them during the day, but night? He grimaced to himself just thinking it. No, he’d head back and the petulant noble who sent him on this fool’s errand would just have to make do with knowing the beast had moved on from his estates.

Reaching into his small travel pack he extracted a flask of water. He uncorked it and took a long drink before letting the little that remained splash onto his face, washing some of the sweat and grime from his skin. It’d been a long and extremely exhausting morning. Fortunately, the trek back wouldn’t take nearly so long. He’d no longer be taking care to follow the tracks of the beast and could take a much more direct route.

Putting the empty flask away he rolled his shoulders, pushed his hands into his back while stretching, causing a variety of cracking noises and started walking parallel to the wall of bracken he’d recently emerged from. If he’d judged correctly, he should be able to find his way onto an old herding track soon enough and follow that back to the estate.

After about twenty minutes of walking, he heard something unexpected; the gentle bubbling of running water. He glanced around, a puzzled look upon his face. There wasn’t a stream or river this side of the forest, he was sure of it.

Closing his eyes he turned on the spot, getting a feel for the direction of the sound. He stopped after two turns and opened his eyes. The noise was extremely soft, but he was sure it was coming from a large and very dense patch of holly bushes. ‘Strange,’ he thought, seeing no stream entering or exiting the clump of plants.

Glancing at the sun again, he stood for a moment, considering his options. Decision made, he started towards the holly bushes, not wanting to turn down the chance to wash the morning’s caked on sweat and dirt, as well as refill his water flask. ‘Anyway, it was barely past midday, plenty of time to get back,’ he thought.

As he approached the spiky plants, the sound of moving water grew only slightly louder. He was certain it was coming from within the greenery before him, yet somehow still sounded distant. The wall of tangled branches and spiked leaves did not look terribly inviting, so he started circling around.

On the far side he spotted a slightly less dense patch of knotted branches and drew a large knife from a scabbard at his belt. Carefully pulling the thorny plants aside and cutting any that resisted, he began to push his way through the wall of vegetation. As the cut plants surrounded him, the noise of the forest seemed to vanish, replaced with an oddly dense silence, making the his own movements seem strangely noisy.

After a few more cut branches and a few more choice curse words for the ones that seemed determined to snag on his clothing, he finally broke through. Pushing with quite some force, the thorned branches dragged away and released him. He immediately tipped forward, arms flailing as his feet fell on empty space, into a pool of water.

Thrashing his arms and legs, he quickly righted himself and spluttered to the surface, pushing his wet hair from his eyes. He found his footing on the bottom of the pool, though it was deep enough that even standing the water came up to his shoulders. Opposite him was a pile of rocks at the edge, frothing water bubbling out of the them and into the pool. The water itself was warmer than he’d have expected from an underground source.

Looking up he could see the sky, a clear blue patch without a cloud in sight. He smiled to himself, then let out a shout of enjoyment; “Hah!”

He’d been hoping for a stream or just some fresh water, but his own private bath? Only the nobles could afford such a luxury. He’d have to make sure he could find his way back here. For now though, a good clean and relaxing bath was to be had. He started to remove his soaked clothing, hanging each item as best he could on the surrounding plants.

-----------------

Iona darted across the forest, weaving playfully between the tips of some of the taller trees, brushing her hands now and then on some of the softer looking leaves. It’d been a long day for her, by fairy standards at least. She’d had to fly to the northern most edge of the forest, where some over-confident humans had decided to setup a logging camp. Unfortunately it was rather too close to an elven encampment, not that they were aware of this fact.

The elves were a private people and were inclined to attack such encroachers on their privacy with swift and brutal efficiency. She didn’t really care what happened to the humans, killed or driven away, it was all the same to her. However what she and the rest of the Silfren peoples of the forest couldn’t afford was another war, and slaughtering humans was sure to garner unwanted attention.

Her job, if you could call it that, was to remind the humans why many referred to these woodlands as “The Forbidden Forest”. She’d help cause accidents, encouraging superstitious humans to mumble about there being a curse. She’d whisper in the ears of men separated from the group, encouraging the belief in mischievous and dangerous “Woodland Wisps”. She was certainly mischievous, and could be dangerous if required, but she definitely wasn’t a “wisp” – humans had managed to invent an entirely fictitious magical creature all on their own, she was particularly proud of that one.

She sighed with satisfaction of a job well done. It was worth the effort to see the humans running from the woods back to their little self-imposed prisons they called “homes”. Still, she’d used a lot of her power and felt exhausted. She was tempted to fly lower, picking some berries or nuts as she went and regaining some of her energy from them. However, it was always so slow, with such little natural life force within them. She always became physically full long before she felt refreshed. No, what she needed was a long relaxing soak in fresh, mineral filled, nature imbued waters.

She slowed as she approached a gap in the forest, then let herself drift down between the trees until she hovered over a tangle of thorny holly bushes. She carefully slipped a loose skirt from her waist, thin as spider silk, which she carefully hooked onto a protruding branch. This was followed by a similarly wispy sleeveless blouse. Both were only slightly opaque and were more for show than modesty or protection.

She gently turned in the air, allowing the midday sun to warm her honey-bronze skin, before swan-diving into the gap in the middle of the ring. The sight that greeted her on the way down drew her to a halt moments before she hit the water, a flash of anger making her hands tremble at the sight before her; a human bathing in her private spring!

The human’s eyes were wide in surprise as he quickly pushed himself back against the rocky edge of the pool.

Before she knew what she was doing, Iona was moving her hands and whispering the words to channel nature’s fury into the interloper before her. Her skin began to glow a soft white, her hair, short as it was, floated at odd angles, defying gravity. The glow on her skin moved until concentrated purely on her hands before shooting out as a white and silver bolt of magical lightning, striking the man in the middle of his chest, just above the waterline.

“Ow!” Carlisle winced and rubbed his chest, keeping his eyes locked firmly on her.

Iona hovered in the air, a dumbfounded expression on her face. The spell she’d used should have knocked him senseless. It could even kill. Clearly, she was more drained than she thought she was.

They stared at each-other, she in silent fury, he in confused and slightly fearful wonder.

Carlisle had heard about fairies before, they were common enough in stories and every now and then someone claimed to see one, though few believed them when they did. The descriptions he’d heard though didn’t do them justice. Hovering before him was a being of utter beauty. Her skin a honey-bronze from head to toe, firm and clearly defined muscles accentuated the shape of her trim figure, small pert breasts and … well he assumed beautiful face but right now it was scowling and looking daggers. She appeared to be roughly twelve inches in size and very naked.

Iona broke the silence between them, her voice much stronger than Carlisle expected from such a small mouth.

“What in the blue skies’ name are you doing in my mineral spring, human!”

He knew his situation was precarious. Most creatures of the fey variety could be dangerous, no matter how they looked, and this one looked angry. Carlisle however was used to speaking with nobles, who were often angry and short tempered.

“I’m ---” his voice stuck in his throat, dry from staring open mouthed for so long. He turned aside, coughed and tried again. “I’m sorry to have invaded your space, fairy, though it was by pure chance that I found my way here. You must trust that I would not deliberately bring forth such anger from someone as beautiful as yourself.”

He almost winced at the last part, thinking ‘Too much perhaps?’

Iona frowned, looking down her small sharp nose at the human desecrating her pool. His voice was much softer than she’d expected, as were his words. Her usual exposure to humans was of them shouting, cursing or screaming, sometimes all at once. They were usually hairy, wide shouldered, thick necked and smelling of cheap ale. This human though, he was slim and wiry, almost Elven in physique, clean shaven and currently quite clean.

“Very well human, I accept your apology, however …” then his words caught up with her and she faltered. Quickly recovering she raised a very well defined eyebrow, “.. flattery will not work on me,” Though she had to admit, it had a little.

Carlisle relaxed his muscles, sensing the tension between them had been at least partially defused. He couldn’t help his eyes from wondering, focusing on all the details of her body. He forced his eyes back up to her face.

“It was no mere flattery, I assure you. I have never seen a woman of such perfection before. Truly you are a beauty to my eyes,” and while his words were perhaps a little over-the-top, he really meant them.

Iona shot him a look that told him something he said wasn’t good.

“I am no ‘woman’, human, I am a woodland fairy and a protector of this forest.”

Carlisle noticed that her eyes wondered as she spoke, much as his had, eventually glancing down between his legs through the rippling water.

He blushed crimson as his hands went cover himself. “Oh! I’m sorry, I just… it just…” he stammered.

Iona giggled, then quickly covered her mouth. “Do not be sorry human, and do not bring your strange ideas of modesty to my pool,” She couldn’t help herself; she felt the urge to toy with this human. Not in the ‘running around screaming and swearing’ sort of way, no, in a much gentler and more satisfying way.

“We creatures of nature do not shy away from our bodies, we do not hide ourselves,” she gestured her hands slowly over her chest, letting her fingers pull down her nipples slightly before letting them spring back up. Her hands caressed her sides as they lowered, sliding smoothly over impossibly perfect skin. She raised one leg until it was pointing to the side at a right-angle to her body. One of her hands slid down over her thigh and brushed over her crotch, her leg then lowering until she was again hovering in the air as before.

Carlisle was lost for words, he was sure he’d seen her finger slip inside herself briefly, he was sure he’d seen a flash of wet pink flesh. But she was so small… perhaps it had been a trick of the light. Before he could say anything, Iona continued.

“Stand, human, show me what you think of me, prove that your words are not empty.”

She had to concentrate on keeping a straight face when she saw the look the human gave her. She felt in some way this was meaner than scaring the poor thing away.

To her surprise his face took on a determined look and he stood, water cascading off his body as he did so. His hands were clasped firmly behind his back and his manhood was quite erect, sticking up and a little out towards her, at roughly the height she was hovering.

Her wings briefly buzzed as she moved backwards in what was essentially a mid-air jump. It was her turn to be stuck for words. She found herself looking the human up and down, his skin lightly tanned and covered in thin blonde hair, his strong physique, clearly defined muscles and… and… why was she feeling hot? ‘He’s a human,’ she reminded herself. ‘A very attractive one, but still a human,’ she forced her eyes back to his face and made herself focus.

She smiled genuinely, “Well human, you have certainly proven your sincerity. I accept your words as the truth, though I do find it surprising for a human to be so…” she waved her hand at his erection “… interested.”

She gently floated down to the water. As her feet touched the surface, she went backwards until she reached the edge of the pool, her toes leaving a gentle wake in the now still water. Her wings slowed and stopped, dropping her in up to her chest, apparently perching on a small outcrop just under the surface.

Carlisle stood in silence for a moment, feeling more awkward by the moment, naked and aroused as he was, and the fairy now relaxing in the same water. He felt almost like he had been dismissed.

“If you wish to have your privacy, I will oblige and leave at once,” he mumbled.

“Hmmm…” Iona feigned deep thought for moment, never wasting the opportunity to tease the man, “Sit, human. I will tolerate your company some more.”

Carlisle lowered himself carefully back into the water, trying not to disturb the surface too much. His keen eyes did not miss the fact the fairy took one quick glance at his manhood before it was submerged.

“Truthfully, fairy, this is quite the moment for me. I spend much of my time in the woods. I see many creatures, some dangerous but most not. It’s been a long time since I saw the elves,” he had a slightly melancholy look as he paused for a moment. Iona raised an eyebrow, It wasn’t often that a human saw the elves of the woods and lived. “I have encountered the odd tree nymph and I think a dryad, at a distance. But I’ve only heard of fairies through stories and second-hand sightings,” he paused to take a breath and found himself squeezing his fingers with nervousness under the water, “Well, I’ve just always been fascinated by your kind. I suppose I could say I was jealous of you.”

Iona made a small sound of derision, “Humans have always been fascinated with us, but jealous? You seek our power, our bond with nature?”

Carlisle’s eyes went wide as he realized how his admission sounded. “Oh! No! Not that, no… I…” but he trailed off quietly.

“Yes? You…?” Iona said encouragingly, now genuinely interested in where this was going.

“Well, you see, I sort of… am jealous of your size,” he finished this admission looking down between his knees.

“Hah!” Iona exclaimed, breaking from her superior tone, “My size? Why in the great blue skies would you be jealous of my size, human?”

Carlisle wished he hadn’t said anything, realizing his mistake, he quickly tried to end the conversation.

“I just am, OK,” he said shortly, wincing as he realized his tone had become somewhat sharp.

Iona’s interest was piqued. She certainly wasn’t going to let the subject alone. She felt there was certainly more to this admission than a simple liking of small creatures.

She put on her best talking-down-to-a-lowly human voice, “I am allowing you to stay in my company as you interest me, human. If you wish to stay further, you should continue to interest me. So tell, why would a human be jealous of my size?”

Carlisle twisted his hands further. He wanted to stay, he wanted to talk to this fairy. It was quite literally the opportunity of a lifetime. He’d heard of no human having actually spoken to fairy, at least not like this.

“It’s embarrassing, OK,” he mumbled, dropping the overly polite form of speech he’d been using, “I have a fantasy, a… silly thing,” He found himself once again staring down between his knees. He forced himself to look up, waiting for the fairy to laugh at him, “It’s impossible, I know it. But seeing someone such as yourself, so small… well, it makes me a little jealous,” He took a deep breath and finished. “Like I said, it’s a silly thing.”

Unfortunately for him, he really had Iona’s attention now. He was clearly being evasive, talking around the subject by calling it ‘thing’. She felt the burning need to pry this little gem of hidden information from him. However, she could tell that simply trying to force it out him was likely not going to work, or at least would be much less fun.

She pushed away from the wall and flipped onto her back in one smooth movement, her momentum carrying her across half of the pool. She began gently swaying her arms to continue drifting towards him.

A look of utter panic shot across Carlisle’s face as the fairy slowly drifted up between his knees, coming to a stop right before she would bump into his chest. He felt like he should move out of her way, yet he dared not disturb the water around her.

“You know, human, I think I’d like to know more.”

To his horror, she allowed her legs and body to slowly sink down, turning as she went to keep facing towards him. His eye’s bulged as he felt the movement of water on his hard and sensitive manhood from her legs gently swishing back and fouth a mere inch or so away.

She looked into his eyes from below. ‘Ah humans, so predictable, so… controllable,’ she thought. She mentally grinned, ‘If he were smaller, I’d have simply mounted him’, this thought surprised her, a fairy considering sexual interaction with a human? ‘A very attractive and apparently soft human…’ she argued with her sense of fairy propriety, ‘Right… his secret… that’s why I came over,’ she reminded herself.

She dropped her imperious tone to a more natural and friendly form of speaking, “I’m very interested to know more about this… thing. It’s not often I get to talk to a human, I’d hate to have to cut our meeting short.”

Carlisle almost winced as he began to answer, “I don’t really… Ah!” He ended with a little cry of surprise.

Hearing another negative answer, Iona had put her arms above head and let herself drop deeper, her feet pressing down on the tip of his erection. She pushed down firmly and used it as leverage to resurface, resuming her position in the water.

She tried not to laugh as she saw the combination of outright panic and arousal fighting to control his face. She smiled, knowing she had him now, ‘Such simple creatures,’ she thought.

“Maybe I’ll do that again, human… Maybe I’ll do more… Would you like that?” she asked.

‘He better,’ she thought, relishing the feeling she’d had of his smooth hot tip pressing under her feet.

“Maybe you’ll tell me a little more?”

Carlisle stared at the fairy. This being of nature, magical beyond understanding, beautiful beyond comparison... had just offered to… he wasn’t sure what, but it involved his erection.

“I... I…” he stuttered, finding it hard to concentrate with the continued feeling of her feet swishing the water over his erection, “I want to be small,” he blurted. With the initial admission out, the rest tumbled behind, “I have a fantasy of being small and being swallowed by a nice woman.”

His face had a pink tinge to it now along with a look of defeat.

Iona’s eyes widened with surprise. It wasn’t easy to say something that’d surprise a fairy, but this, this was new.

“Oh, now that was worth getting out of you. To think that a human would wish for such a thing, to be swallowed, much like any common berry or nut. To enter a place where, to be plain, you could be digested by your host,” She stared into his honest looking eyes a moment, “Why though do you call it silly?”

He sighed before answering, “Because I know it to be impossible. I went as far as talking to the Sorcery chapter in the city. Even they said it wasn’t possible to conjure such a change in size, something about it break the laws of physics. So, it is silly to fantasize about something that can’t be.”

Iona giggled girlishly, “Ah. Human magic, so brittle, so cumbersome, so …” She considered a moment, trying to find the right way to describe it. “… Restrained by rules and laws.”

His fantasy intrigued her, there was something very natural about it, it felt like he wished for something that was part of nature. She herself on had partaken in a small animal now and then. It was only natural, though she usually stuck with berries and nuts. They tended to contain enough natural energy to replenish her. An idea formed, a strange and worryingly intriguing one.

She kicked hard and pushed her hands down, launching out of the water, her wings catching the hair and holding her up, hovering just a hand-span from his face.

“So when you say ‘a nice woman’, would I fit the role?” She asked, her hands gesturing over her body.

“I …” once again he stumbled with his words. Up so close, he could really see every detail of her body. Her nipples were much darker than her skin, and quite large compared to her small and firm breasts. “Someone as beautiful and-” however he could see her roll her eyes at this response. He cut short and mumbled, “yes.”

She floated a little closer. Carlisle desperately tried to keep his eyes fixed on her face, “I must admit, the idea intrigues me. I’ve never swallowed a human before. So, tell me, do you truly wish to experience this fantasy?” she stroked one hand over her flat belly, his eyes darting down and following it.

His throat had gone dry and his heart beat hard in his chest. He really didn’t have to think about the answer. “Yes,” he said with more confidence.

“Well, human, I can do that for you. Human magic is so limiting, but my magic? It’s the raw energy of nature, primal forces and life itself. I could reduce your size to one more befitting a meal for myself, and I’ll fulfill your fantasy, if you truly wish it.”

“You can? You… will?” He reeled from this revelation, “I mean, yes, I wish it,” then his thoughts caught up with him, “Would it be… safe?”

Iona let out a barking laugh, “Hah, great skies above, no. My magic is powerful, but if you enter my stomach,” at this she stroked her hand over it again, “then I can’t promise your safety. There is a chance…” and she slowly let herself turn in the air, bending over a little and parting her cheeks, “that this will be your destination,” she concentrated and made her anus wink at him before letting go and turning back, “do you still want it?”

“I do,” he said simply, his mind bubbling with the conflict of his own safety versus his desire to experience his fantasy, while also being massively aroused by what he’d just seen. He’d certainly fantasized about being digested at times. There was something darkly erotic about it, but in reality, he had no wish to die. However, he couldn’t help looking upon the perfect magical being before him and feel that, perhaps, he’d be content to become part of her.

“You’re brave, human, I’ll give you that,” she slapped her hands together, “Right, I’ll need you to…”

She thought it over, wondering what to get him to do. Truthfully, she could simply summon her energy and will the change to happen. But that wasn’t going to be much fun. She glanced down into the water below, at what was beneath the water, and grinned, ‘Might be the last chance I get,’ she thought.

“… sit up out of the water, on the edge.”

As he followed her instruction, she thought quickly about what to give him next, her eyes alighting on his manhood again, which was glistening with water and pointing straight up against his abdomen. He made no effort to hide it this time.

“For this to work, it requires a link between us,” she lied. “We need to be in physical contact, the closer and more intimate the better.”

She felt a little guilty doing this to him, but not enough to stop. After all, she rationalized to herself, she was about to give him his fantasy, you could think of this as payment in return.

“Oh um… ok,” Carlisle replied. He knew something of Silfren style magic, naked dancing, intimate rituals and the like. Obviously, it was the same for fairies, a key part of how their power worked. However this didn’t make him feel any less nervous about it.

Iona drifted down his chest, parted her legs and seated herself on the tip of his erection, feeling the hot and hard member press up against her crotch. Her legs gripped his shaft for balance, and she placed her hands on his stomach. Carlisle let out a small whimper as his penis twitched and a small amount of pre-cum squeezed out, slick warmth spreading under her crotch and down her thighs.

She stifled her own little squeak of pleasure. “Now now human, we haven’t even started. Control yourself.”

Carlisle could feel her every movement, even the subtle changes caused by her breathing, through his engorged and sensitive tip. He was concentrating with some effort on not letting himself get carried away and hitting the point of no return too quickly. He took in a deep calming breath and asked, “Is … is this really necessary?”

“You don’t like it, human?” a little surprise in her voice.

“No, it’s not… I do… it’s…” he felt trapped in his response, of course he liked it, but the whole situation was almost short-circuiting his brain.

“Good. Your body reacted this way because of me, so I will use it as I see fit,” she felt the superior controlling tone would be best. The human seemed in awe of her, and quite accustomed to simply being told what to do.

“You may feel some dizziness as the change takes place. Are you ready? Once I start, I plan to see it through to the end.”

He gave the slightest nod as he replied, “Yes, I’m ready.”

“Very well. I hope it’s everything you wish for, human.”

“Carlisle.”

Iona was puzzled for a moment until she realized he’d stated his name. It made sense, she might be about to digest him, so why not.

“Iona. I hope you enjoy this, Carlisle,” she responded in a more friendly tone, adding mentally, ‘I know I will.’

She pulled on her source of power, her bond with nature. Even the small amount of time she’d spent in the pool had refreshed her link enough to do what she needed. She carefully let the power suffuse her body, her skin glowing a tint of green, shaping it mentally into what she needed it to do, before flowing it down her arms, through her hands and into Carlisle’s body.

The green glow spread rapidly over his skin, covering every inch, and the process began. He felt a slight wave of dizziness as his brain registered the world moving around him while he sat motionless. The movement changed into a sense of falling as everything seemed to be moving away from him.

His mind though was torn away from the view by a very different sensation. Iona had started gyrating her hips, slipping her crotch back and forth on the slick tip of his erection. His whole body shuddered at the sensation, his erection twitching almost in time with her movements. He gripped the rock ledge and bit his lip as he concentrated on holding back.

Iona moaned gently to herself as the hot slick surface under her rubbed back and forth. She had to walk her hands up his body as it shrank to keep herself steady. She could feel the hard shaft below her reduce, ever so slightly starting to enter her, though initially just enough to spread her slick lips open. She’d never felt anything quite like it before, her body yearning for the moment their sizes equalized. It didn’t take long before she could feel the soles of her feet touch the stone below and her hands reach his large shoulders.  

She pressed him backwards, forcing him to lay back on the ground, his body still just larger than hers. Lowering herself down, she slid him into her slick and very wet vagina, his penis hot and tight within her. She groaned with pleasure, lifting herself up and thrusting down again and again. She looked down at Carlisle between thrusts just in time to see his face twist in pleasurable climax. She felt him twitch and thrust hard into her, cumming inside her over and over before dropping back onto the stone.

‘Too quick hu-- Carlisle, I’m not done with you yet,’ she thought, continuing to thrust as she felt his penis and the rest of his body grow smaller, no longer tight inside her. She took her hands away from his diminishing shoulders and watched as his body reduced below her dripping crotch.

The transformation finished and the glow around his body evaporated. His was now very slightly smaller than she was to him before the change. She reached one hand down between her thighs and scooped him up, pressing him against her crotch, continuing to rock her hips gently as she firmly pressed  against herself, rubbing him up and down over her tingling clit.

Feeling her own climax building, she used her fingers to maneuver his feet into herself, before pushing him firmly, his legs angling up into her, sinking deeper inside up to his hips. The rest of him pressed firmly against her spread lips as she slid him back and forth, the muscles inside her vagina tightening on his legs with each movement.

The feeling built inside her, the rush of heat, the almost painful feeling of pleasure craving a release, causing her to thrust harder and push deeper. With one long final thrust, her head tipped back as her muscles spasmed and her hips twitched at the overwhelming release, a long moan escaping her lips until she suddenly relaxed, her hand dropped down and Carlisle slid out of her pussy. He laying panting for breath beneath her, his body feeling slightly abused.

As Iona took a moment to let the climax subside and catch her breath, Carlisle took in the sight before him. Her smooth and powerful thighs were walls on either side of him, her vagina lay open above him, her honey-bronze skin darkening slightly at the edges around her pink insides. The opening into her slowly closed as she relaxed, dripping a little onto his chest as it did so. He glanced further back, seeing her anus, the darker wrinkled skin tightening and relaxing ever so slightly.

‘She did it…’ he thought, ‘I’m small, I’m really small!’ His eyes remained fixed on her sphincter, ‘and… there’s a risk that may be my exit,’ though it didn’t seem to bother him as he considered this. After all, if it went that way, he wouldn’t be around to experience it. By then, whatever made up his body would be part of her, part of the magnificent fairy squatting over him, part of Iona. He moved his gaze the other way, looking up over Iona’s mound, her body towering up above him until his eyes met hers. She was looking directly down at him, a smile on her face, perhaps a hint of hunger in her stare. ‘She’s going to eat me,’ he thought. His dwindling erection began to return.

Iona reached down and collected Carlisle from the ground, lifting him to her face, her fingers wrapped around his torso. She looked him over, inspecting his tiny features, his body slick with her fluids. ‘Some slightly pointed ears and some wings and he’d almost pass as a fairy.’ She felt his manhood hardening under her little finger, ‘seems almost a shame, but it’s what he wants, and more importantly, it’s what I want.’

“Looks like there’s going to be two firsts today,” she grinned, “I doubt a fairy has ever done THAT with a human before.”

Carlisle felt her warm breath as she spoke, a sweet and slightly spicy aroma to it. He shuddered in her grip, a mix of excitement and a little fear. He was trying to think of something clever to say but found himself over stimulated and unable to really think of anything except, ‘She’s going to eat me. I’m going inside her. She’s going to eat me!’

She wasn’t sure if he was having doubts or was just stunned into silence. It didn’t really matter either way, she’d made it clear she’d go through with it once started.

“Now, onto the second,” she stated, “I hope this proves to be everything you wished, Carlisle.”

It felt strange calling a human by name. It also felt strange that looking at his small body was stirring her hunger, though she mentally corrected herself; it was natural to feel hunger when contemplating what you were about to eat.

She wasn’t interested in waiting for a response. The magic was done, it was time to complete his fantasy. Still squatting at the side of the pool, she brought her hand towards her mouth, opening it as Carlisle approached her lips.

His body tingled with nervousness, shivering with over stimulation. As her lips parted, his heart felt like it skipped, already thundering in his chest. Her teeth were perfectly white, and he observed, not a single one was sharp, all having the same uniform flatness. ‘Fairies don’t chew food?’ He wondered, applying his knowledge of animals from his childhood.

His thoughts twanged back as Iona simply slid him headfirst into her mouth, her lips dragging softly over his skin until they were around belly, her tongue a wet and hot carpet below, undulating slightly. In his imagination, the act had always been more sensual, less like stuffing a large morsel of food in.

‘It’s my fantasy, not hers,’ he reminded himself. ‘No reason she’d want to make it about anything but eating.’

His eyes adjusted to the dim light filtering in through the cheeks on either side of him, revealing that his head was right at the back of her mouth. All he could really see was a slick pinkish-red hole before him and a lot of saliva. He experimentally moved his arms, pressing them out a little into the insides of the cheeks.

Outside, this caused two small lumps that moved up and down.

On feeling his hands pressing her cheeks, Iona found herself reminded of some of the small animals she’d had before. It wasn’t often that a fairy partook in a live meal, but when the mood takes them, they are quite adept hunters. Once reduced to a manageable size and calmed with a little help from her magic, they tended to be pretty docile and easy to gulp down, though they still tended to wriggle a little. The fact his presence and movement reminded her of that made the whole situation feel more natural. It may be a human in her mouth, but this was certainly something she’d done many times before.

She could taste the slight saltiness of his skin on her tongue, much better than fur or feathers, though he was a little larger than her usual fare. ‘A lot smoother though,’ she thought, ‘shouldn’t be too hard.’

With practiced care, she started to apply gentle pressure to Carlisle, gripping his body with her lips, pulling in, releasing, and repeating, nudging him into her throat, until she felt the urge to swallow build.

She tilted her head back, resisting sending him down as long as she could, pushing him a little deeper still, the first gulp was important. She felt something pressing into her lower lip, twitching slightly. Her heart gave a small flutter with the reminder that she had a real and willing human on his way into her throat, not some pacified forest creature. Her throat finally gulped, her tongue squeezing up. She felt his small erection slip in over her lip and drag against her tongue.

The texture of his body was quite different to anything she’d eaten before, smooth and oddly full of flavour. She wished she’d taken more time to savor it, but it was too late now. With her head back, her throat swelled as she gulped again, Carlisle’s legs pointing out between her lips. The bulge dropped down further as she gulped a third a time, her lips closing as his feet entered her mouth and dragged over her tongue. One last swallow, smaller this time, and she felt the pressure leave her neck, a slight dragging sensation as his feet squeezed down after him.

She took a deep shuddering breath as she felt the tight mass of Carlisle’s body push into her chest, making it briefly hard to breath.

‘Well, I did it,’ she thought, ‘I’ve actually eaten a human. I wonder if I’ll… but surely not a human,’ she shrugged to herself, ‘I guess I’ll find out.’

The tightness in her chest eased and her breathing became easier. She rested one hand on her stomach and waited. A moment later she felt it; the telltale pressure under her fingers as her stomach started to fill with her meal. It gently increased under her touch, more so than she was used to, as Carlisle was forced into the cramped space within her.

For Carlisle, the reality of being eaten was quite different to his fantasy, in fact it had been better in almost every way. His trip down into her had been far tighter than he’d expected. It’d felt like the peristaltic waves forcing him down might dislocated his shoulders at any moment. The pressure had eased a little once in her chest, her thundering heart moving past as he went down. It’d felt amazing, but he was relieved when he began to enter her stomach; he just hoped that relief wasn’t going to be short lived.

As he was forced in, he was met with an intense heat and humidity, followed by the sensation of slimy soft walls stretching around him, expanding to their limits to accommodate his full body. What started out feeling wrinkled and soft quickly become smooth and tight, accompanied by noisy gurgles and squirks of protest from her gut as he occupied more and more space.

He wriggled his body a little, trying to get his head a little higher up the slippery wall behind him to feel a little less like he was upside down. The air inside her stomach was thin be breathable, and oddly not as bad as he’d been expecting; it mainly smelled earthy and stale. ‘Who knows how a fairy digestive system works,’ he thought, though that reminded him of her warning, ‘I suppose I may be finding out soon enough.’

He felt he should have been more worried, that endangering his life over wanting to experience such a deviant act such as this was perhaps going too far. Instead, he felt at ease, satisfied with his experience. This was exactly where he wanted to be, and it was with a stunningly beautiful fairy no less. This made him smile as he thought about it; meeting a fairy was rare enough, talking to one rarer still, being fucked by one… he couldn’t even fathom how rare that was. But to also be eaten by her? He shook his head as he marvelled at his position, causing Iona’s stomach to wobble around him. Not wanting to waste any more time thinking about it, he started to explore it, probing his surroundings, pushing at the slimy surfaces pressing in on him. To his surprise, something pushed back.

Iona stared at her stomach. It wasn’t just bulging a little more than usual, she could actually see a little of the shape of Carlisle’s body. Her body was designed to accommodate eating small creatures whole, but she was certain Carlisle was the biggest she’d had. She gasped as she felt a distinct pressure against one of her fingers, moving and pressing out. She experimentally pushed back and felt Carlisle respond in kind. She smiled and emitted a small happy laugh as her fingers continued to explore the shape of the bulge, feeling the defined shape of a shoulder and the sharp point of a knee, though softened in form through her body.

“Well this is more than I expected,” she mumbled to herself, a contented feeling of satisfaction in her thoughts as she continued to inspect her wriggling meal.

There was a sudden cool feeling on her crotch as a gentle breeze moved through the holly bushes, reminding her of the wet and sticky state she was in down below. She moved in a single flowing motion, standing, turning, arcing over and diving into the water, barely causing a splash. She resurfaced on her back, floating slightly higher in the water than a human would, her legs spread slightly and her arms out flat on either side, drifting in a slow circle in the middle of the pool.

Carlisle’s head span a good moment or two after she came to a rest. The movement and falling sensation had been quite disconcerting, especially as he was in complete darkness. Iona’s digestive system gurgled loudly from the sudden movement before settling down to it’s background squircks and bubbling. He knew she was lying on her back at least, as he no longer had the feeling of being the wrong way up. He guessed she was in the pool now, relaxing and enjoying her full belly.

He pushed at the tight wet walls a little more, exploring the contours and patterns Iona’s veins made beneath the surface. He wished he could see them, he wanted to imprint the image in his memory. ‘Assuming I make it out of here,’ he added to himself. He could hear her heart slow a little and her breathing become shallower and infrequent as her body relaxed around him.

‘I wonder how long she’ll keep me…’ but his thought cut off. There was a hint of light, a soft pure white glow. It was very dim but seemed to be all around him. The glow very slowly increased, until he could see his surroundings, shiny wet walls of pink with dark strong red-purple lines bulging out slightly, a network of tree like smaller lines branching out and covering the slick surfaces around him. It was a truly amazing sight, a beautiful one even.

He went to brush his hand over one of the larger blood vessels, and that’s when he saw where the glow was coming from; him. He turned his hand before him, wondering at the soft glow emanating from his skin. He continued to reach and stroked his hand along the firm trunk of the vein tree before him. A sudden coolness shot into his hand and he saw some of the white glow flow from his skin and into the vein, which then began to glow faintly itself, the light slowly extending along its length.

The same coolness crept in on his feet and back. Looking around, he could see many smaller networks of light, moving, flowing together into the bigger ones, joining together until he was surround by the glowing tree like structure. A moment later it pressed in around him, a wave of pressure moving along his body. Another started at his feet as soon as the first had moved off his head. He pushed back against it, but it pushed harder. ‘Oh,’ was all his thoughts could manage as Iona’s stomach began to churn.

Iona felt a familiar sensation, one she didn’t think the human would cause. A soft warmth spreading from her core, making her skin around her belly tingle ever so slightly. She placed a hand over her stomach, feeling the movement within her.

‘Well,’ she thought, a little surprised, ‘I guess that answers that question.’

She sighed to herself, feeling a little guilty and, oddly, a sense of loss, ‘I suppose that’s why they say “Don’t name your food”,’ she sighed again. ‘This is what you wanted Carlisle, you knew the risk.’ Still though, she had half hoped to see the intriguing human again.

She noticed though that the sensation was different than usual, you could describe it almost like a ‘flavour.’ Where rabbits and mice had a wild and simple taste, her current meal had a strong, intelligent and earthy one. ‘A pleasing flavour,’ she concluded. She glanced down at her chest and saw a subtle glow under her skin. ‘A strong flavour too,’ she added. ‘I wonder…’

She moved her hands over the glowing area, forming a complex pattern with her fingers, mumbling a spell she hadn’t used for decades. She pulled her fingers upwards, and the glow followed. She teased it with her fingers, like pulling a threat from a ball of string, making a pillar of soft translucent light. It slowly formed a shape, its features becoming more defined, until Carlisle was standing a few inches in the air above her belly.

He opened his eyes. “Whu… wah… what’s going on? You… got me out?” His voice was soft and breathy, barely audible. He put his hand to his throat in puzzlement, then saw that it was white and translucent.

“I’m digesting you, human,” she stated, sounding once again formal and cool, her head lifting out of the water slightly and looking down her body at him.

“Then… why am I…” he gestured to himself.

“It’s a trick young fairies use to play with their food,” though Carlisle continued to look puzzled. She sighed, “I am digesting you; my stomach is breaking down the bond between your body and your nature. I merely pulled enough of you out to allow… this,” and she gestured to him.

He looked down at himself and his fuzzy translucent body. A stream of white light flowed down from his feet and back into Iona’s belly, where it was being digested and absorbed. He stared at her body, at the glowing patch, at the bulge he was making within her. ‘That’s me, in there. I’m inside there, being digested, right now, becoming part of her,’ he felt oddly detached from the situation.

He looked back to Iona’s face as something bothered him. “What did you mean by my ‘nature’?”

She shrugged, “I think you humans call it your ‘life force’ or your ‘soul’ or something? We call it your nature, the part of you, and any living creature, that flows back into the great circle when the body dies. Though in this case, it’s flowing into me,” as she finished, the glow on her belly grew a little brighter and she frowned at it.

“You’re… you’re digesting my soul!?” Carlisle stared at the trail of soft light continuing to flow from him, his floating form looking a little more translucent.

Iona cocked her head to the side, like he’d said something strange. “What did you think would happen in my stomach?”

“I… thought there was a risk you’d digest me, the physical me. But… my life? My soul?” His mind reeled at the realisation; firstly, that a soul was real thing, but also that his was now well on its way to being digested by the fairy before him.

“Oh. I’ll digest your body, eventually,” though she could see on his translucent face that he was still upset. She used a softer tone, feeling a little sorry for the confused human, “Don’t worry Carlisle, I am born from nature, made from it, you are still returning to the circle, to nature, in another form.”

He looked her in the eyes and his fear deflated, his spectral shoulders sagging. It wasn’t like he had a choice; she was taking everything from him, every part of his being, and making it part of herself. He looked over her body, casting his eyes down to the crotch that had given him such pleasure not long before. ‘I guess I’ll be part of that too, I suppose there’re worse ways to go.’

The glow from Iona’s belly had grown noticeably stronger and she had a hint of discomfort on her face.

 “I um… are you ok? I mean… I hope I’m not giving you indigestion…” and he meant it. If he was going to be her meal, he’d rather be a good one.

“You’re a much larger meal than I expected, especially for a human…” she went to touch the glow and withdrew her hand quickly as a tiny spark of pure white light shot into her finger. “So much nature...” she looked up from her glowing midriff, studying the translucent human for a moment, wondering how he could have such a strong nature bond. She winced as a spark of light arced on to her breasts with a sharp crack.

“I’m not digesting you fast enough… ow!” She winced again.

Carlisle reached his see-through fingers towards her, a genuine feeling of concern for the fairy who was struggling to digest him. After all, she was just giving him what he’d fantasised about, and now it was hurting her.

“Can’t you… stop digesting me?” he asked, a little hopefully.

She gave him a withering look, one that conveyed her response well without words.

The glowing ball of light expand a little more, now emitting an almost constant crackling.

Iona had drifted to the side of the pool and, wincing slightly, pulled herself up on to the rocky edge, Carlisle’s floating form moving in tandem with her, attached as he was.

“What in the damn deep earth did you do to have all this?!” She gestured to the expanding and crackling energy.

Carlisle didn’t really know what ‘this’ was, but all the talk of nature and bonds did make him think of something.

“I was raised by the northern wood-elves?” He stated questioningly.

“You were what?” She looked almost like she was going to laugh, “Oh fuck!” she exclaimed, much to Carlisle’s surprise. She tried to smile at him through the wincing, “Yes human, we use that one too, when the situation demands it. Tell me, did they teach you their ways? Did you take part in their rituals?”

“I mean… yeah? They found me as a new born, left in the woods for the wolves. I was with them until I came of age. I practice their teachings until this day, it’s why I became a ranger.”

She groaned on hearing this. “An elf, a damned elf ‘soul’. A wood-elf at that! Just about the most nature bonded of the lot of them,” Her chest was becoming a cracking storm of energy and showing no signs of slowing, “I need to… OW… do something with this, before it’s too late… for both of us. But raw nature… it’s almost impossible to control, there’s very little I can do with it until it’s properly part of me,” she looked at Carlisle and her eyes opened wide, “Unless… human, Carlisle, make a nature bond with me.”

“A what?” He asked, feeling lost.

“It doesn’t matter, just remember these words and speak them when I say.”

Her pained face stopped him asking further questions. At this point, he knew that his end was inevitable, he just wished she could safely finishing digesting him, and if this helped… “OK”

“Mar henwit gellain. Mar henwit nefrain. Dar fren tarnes, Ma gwaren henharn fen.”

Carlisle repeated the words to himself then looked at her with surprise. Before he could ask anything, Iona continued.

“Be ready, and… try and sound like you mean it…” she reached her hand out and gently pushed his spectral form down, wincing as her fingers came into contact with the pure white light. His ghostly form sank down into her belly.

A moment later Carlisle opened his eyes and immediately closed them again, an after image of Iona’s stomach burnt into his retinas, a network of blindingly bright veins and blood-vessels. Even with them clamped shut it was still bright. Her stomach emitted a long groan and squeezed in tightly around his body, the slimy wall of flesh tickling him with thousands of tiny shocks as it came into contact. His skin felt hot and raw and the air had taken on a slightly acrid smell.

Muffled but loud enough over the churning noises of her body, he heard Iona shout, “Speak now!”

As loud as he could, he repeated the words, feeling woozy from the acrid and thinning air.

He pushed his head up, pressing into the hot flesh above him, and began “Mar henwit gellain,” he called out, taking a deep breath for the next, “Mar henwit nefrain,” he took another breath, feeling like he might pass-out, “Dar fren tarnes…” he had to push himself to continue, “…Ma gwaren henharn fen.” With the final word he flopped back with a wet squelch and panted with shallow breaths.

He could hear Iona’s voice call back. “Mar shev nefrain. Mar shev tarnes. Shev var a’tarnes, Vray mark annul!”

Carlisle lay still, his body loose and out of energy, feeling himself churned over and over by waves of strong stomach contractions.

The bright whiteness around him dimmed to a soft glow, much like it had been when the digestion process had started. He carefully opened his eyes and found he could just make out the details around him again. He wasn’t entirely sure what she’d done, but the words he’d spoken had resembled those used at one of the Elven rituals he’d attended a number of times.

The soft glow of light continued to leave his body and flow into her stomach walls. It gurgled loudly and continued to churned tightly around his body, his whole body beginning to feel hot and tingly. ‘I hope I’m a satisfying meal Iona, finish digesting me in peace…’ he thought as his consciousness faded. Right before his thoughts ended, he heard a quiet and distant voice, ‘You are, I will.’

Iona watched the remaining patch of bright light soften and sink back into her. She released a sigh of relief and patted her stomach roughly.

“Well done, my little human,” she said softly. She could feel his presence at the edge of her mind, strange and alien to her own thoughts, and very weak. “Rest now, let nature take its course.”

She lay back on the rock she was sitting on, her stomach emitting a loud groan or gurgle periodically as it continued to work on its contents. She rested her hand over the small bumps on her belly, feeling them move a little as Carlisle’s body was squeezed and churned within. With a content feeling of fullness, she drifted off into a meditative state, the fairy equivalent of sleep.

Sometime later, with the sun low and the sky a darkening blue, she opened her eyes. The skin under her hand felt flat and smooth. Her body felt invigorated with energy and life, more so than she’d experienced with any other live meal before. Her thoughts wondered back to what she’d done, and she immediately questioned if it had been a terrible mistake.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. ‘What’s done is done,’ she thought.

‘What?’ came a second thought, its tone that of Carlisle.

‘What’s done is done, I can’t undo this now.’

‘What did you do… where am I? I can see the sky, but I can’t move.’

Iona sat up and looked down at her belly and patted it gently. ‘Do you remember?’ she thought.

Carlisle could see her patting her belly, only it was from an odd viewpoint, ‘I… yes… your stomach was churning me around, pushing at my body. You… were digesting me…’

She chuckled softly, ‘Yes, Carlisle, I was, and I did, completely and utterly.’

‘So why am I…’ then he remembered the words. ‘You did something. Those words… they... they were very similar to the Elven wedding vows!’

Carlisle felt what could only be described as a mental smile. ‘You are a surprising little human. They are similar, but the Elves use the words on their own, what we did had… power.’ He heard a mental sigh, ‘It was also possibly very foolish. The words are… hard to translate, but I will try.’

‘Mar henwit gellain; I give my life.’

‘Mar henwit nefrain; I give my nature.’

‘Dar fren tarnes; Take my bond.’

‘Ma gwaren henharn fen; Make it your own.”

‘Mar shev nefrain; I take your life.’

‘Mar shev tarnes; I take your nature.’

‘Shev var a’tarnes; Your bond is accepted.’

‘Vray mark annul; We are as one.’

She paused for a moment, ‘I performed a bonding ritual on your nature, your “soul” you’d say. Ancient, powerful and very dangerous. We are of one nature, one “soul”. It’s the only magic I know that uses a large amount of raw nature. With most of the power expended on the ritual, I was able to safely finish digesting you.’

‘So… I am in you? A part of you? Trapped within you?’ Though he realised he could also feel everything Iona felt, a very strange sensation.

She physically shrugged, which Carlisle also felt, ‘As I said, we are as one. But you are not trapped.’

Carlisle felt something like a mental shove, as if someone was pushing firmly on his shoulders. There was a moment of disorientation, a sensation of falling over. He felt an impact, his body landing on something soft and warm. He struggled onto his hands and knees, the surface under him curved and smooth, becoming steeper in the middle. The colour though was definitely honey-bronze. Sat back and looked up, finding himself face to face with Iona’s navel. He looked up further and found Iona’s large face looking down at him over her breasts.

“Welcome back Carlisle,” she said with a toothy grin.

He looked down at his hands, which seemed real and solid. “But… you digested me...”

She smiled “I did say it was ancient and powerful. And I did… or rather,” she stroked her hand on the smooth skin in front him, “I still am. You are a physical manifestation of your will.”

“You also said dangerous?” he added

“Yes. That too. Sharing your nature, your thoughts, your privacy, everything, until the end of time, with another, is considered potentially problematic.”

“Oh, I see what you mean,” He considered what she’d said, his old body likely halfway through her digestive tract by now, slowly becoming part of her… or was it them now? He looked down at the firm thighs he was seated upon, at the attractive creases they formed where they met her body, the hint of her crotch below. His mind decided to bring up the memory of being under her, looking up and seeing her dark wrinkled anus twitching above. He wondered what it felt like, that tight hole.

He snapped his thoughts back to the present, mentally chastising himself. He looked to Iona’s face, which was still smiling down at him. “So, what now?”

“What an intriguing mind you have,” she said.

“What?” he asked, puzzled by her out of context response.

Slowly parting her legs, she let him slide down onto the rock. Once his own feet, she clambered up onto her own, standing over him.

Carlisle stood transfixed, looking up at her firm and strong backside, which began to lower towards him as she squatted down. Her cheeks parted as she got closer and her dark wrinkled sphincter was there again, hovering above him. It twitched.

At the edge of his mind, he felt a thought bubble up, not of his own; ‘I wonder how it’ll feel pushing him up in there.’

“Oh!” He said aloud.

“Like I said, we are as one,” and she lowered herself onto him.

He felt the warm wrinkled skin rest against his face. He felt it tighten in response to his touch, then it pressed harder, gently building pressure against his head. Suddenly the tight warm skin blossomed into a soft wet heat as her anus slipped over his head and around his neck. He could feel her thoughts, her arousal at the sensation of him sliding in.

She pressed down further, he had to use all his strength to remain standing but was rewarded with the feeling of her tight anus being forced to stretch tight over his shoulders. With his shoulders sliding into her, she sat down faster than she planned, shoving Carlisle quickly up into her rectum.

She bit her lower lip and groaned with pleasure, experiencing a new and exotic sensation within her, mixed with Carlisle’s own profound arousal. Her hand reached down and slipped between her wet lips, dipping inside herself before gently massaging her sensitive clit.

Carlisle felt soft hot walls pressing in around him, not tight or strong, but filling every space. It was in contact with his entire body. He could feel the rhythmic motion of Iona’s actions outside, her sphincter tweaking tight around his ankles. The gut lurched, tightening, pulling inwards. Her anus closed over his feet as her backside finished swallowing him up. He could feel her pleasure at the edge of his thoughts, and with some concentration, heard them too; ‘Fuck yes, fuck yes! My little human… yesss… deeeeeper…’

He pushed at the soft intestinal walls, his fingers sinking into them easily, bringing his hand to his firm erection. ‘We are as one,’ he thought.