- Text Size +

“Oh…hi, Megan.” Mark said as he nervously looked up at his towering giantess wife who seemed to be angry over something.

“Finally decided to give my favorite video game a try, huh?” Megan asked as she picked Mark up and dangled him in front of her face.

“Umm…yes?” Mark asked, confused as to why that would make Megan so angry.

Mark was already confused, this was not like Megan. Megan had always been a very sweet and understanding giantess who treated him as a full equal despite her immeasurable physical advantage over him.

“Oh, do you not know?” Megan asked as she sarcastically got over her anger.

Megan then laid Mark down on the bed and sat on the lower half of his body.

“Megan! Cough! I can’t…huff! I can’t breathe!” Mark pleaded.

“As much as I would have been happy you finally decided to try my favorite game with your own file…” Megan started explaining as she leaned closer to Mark.

“You didn’t start your own file, you overwrote mine.” Megan finished as the anger returned to her voice.

“Megan…please! Cough! I’m-I’m going to s-suffocate!” Mark pleaded, starting to lose consciousness.

Megan finally picked Mark up and let him breathe.

“So, what do you have to say for yourself for ruining hundreds of hours of work?!” Megan shouted over Mark’s violent breathing.

“Megan, I was certain I didn’t overwrite your save file. Please! It was an accident!” Mark explained, trying to calm Megan down.

“An accident?! No, you know what?! Screw you! I’m sick and tired of having to blindly forgive every fuck up you have because you’re so little and helpless! You pissed off your giantess wife and now you have to face it!” Megan yelled.

Megan saw Mark cowering in fear of his life. Megan sighed and dropped down her pants and panties.

“Okay, sorry for getting so angry. I’m sure a little masturbation will calm me down.” Megan said as she brought Mark closer to her private parts.

“Megan, I’m not in the mood right now. I can’t believe the way you just treated me. I need some alone time.” Mark said just before Megan inserted him.

The anger suddenly returned to Megan.

“This is another thing I’m fucking sick of! You know I can’t orgasm without using you as a dildo, and I’m sick of having to go horny because you “aren’t in the mood!” Fuck you! I’m a giantess and you’re a tiny! Your consent shouldn’t mean shit to me!” Megan yelled as she inserted Mark anyway.

Megan had fantastic and plentiful orgasms, it felt so good to finally ignore Mark’s denial which had hurt her so many times and just help herself. When Megan was finally satisfied, she laid across the bed with Mark still in her grip and rested for a few minutes to regain to tremendous energy she had used up. Mark couldn’t believe what was happening, Megan was no longer treating him like her husband, she was treating him like…well, a tiny.

“Well, that hit the spot. What did you think, enjoy it even though you said you didn’t want it?” Megan asked.

“Megan, I really thought you were different than other giantesses! I loved you so much that I married you despite the horrible things that your kind does to my kind! But I was wrong! You’re just another evil giantess who’s so cowardly that the only way she can get her sadistic kicks is to pick on someone the size of one of her fingers!” Mark yelled, getting angry himself.

This insult really pinched a nerve with Megan.

“Cowardly?! Seems you still fail to understand your place!” Megan yelled as she stood up and held Mark up to her seething face.

Just then, Megan’s belly let out an audible grumble.

“Great, thanks to all the stress you’ve put me through, I’m hungry now!” Megan yelled as her mind wandered to think of what to grab to eat.

After a moment, Megan got a look on her face like she just had the greatest idea of the century and smiled at Mark.

“You know what, asshole. You caused this hunger, so you should go fix it!” Megan said as she licked her lips.

“Megan! No! You can’t! Anything but that!” Mark pleaded.

“No, this is a fantastic idea. You should have to stay in the belly you made hungry. I can’t think of a more fitting punishment!” Megan laughed as she threw Mark into the air.

“MEGAN! THIS ISN’T YOU! PLEASE!” Mark pleaded as he fell towards Megan’s hungry mouth.

Megan caught Mark in her mouth and her eyes lit up with joy.

“I can’t believe I never tried you before, Mark. You’re so yummy. My stomach asked for a snack at the perfect time!” Megan giggled.

“Megan, stop! This is so disgusting!” Mark yelled as Megan savored every crevice of his body with her drooling tongue.

Megan’s stomach let out a familiar grumble.

“Sorry for keeping you waiting, he just tastes so good.” Megan apologized to her stomach as she swallowed Mark down with a wet gulp.

Mark slid down Megan’s throat and splashed into her stomach. The saliva and smell were even worse in her stomach than her mouth.

“Megan! Please, you must let me out! I’m sorry I said all those evil things to you! Please, it’s so nasty in here!” Mark pleaded as he started to tear up.

Mark’s desperate pleading sent waves of revengeful pleasure through every nerve in Megan’s body. Megan lifted her shirt and rubbed her naked tummy with her eyes closed.

“BURP! Oh, it’s nasty in my gut?” Megan asked. “Good.”

Megan then started giggling and patting her tummy, but this fun was interrupted by another grumble from inside Megan.

“You need more? Hear that, asshole?! You didn’t make me snack hungry, you made me meal hungry! That’s how much you stressed me out!” Megan yelled as she punched her stomach.