- Text Size +
Story Notes:

this is a pseudo-sequel to DiDi's Day Out and The Main Attraction, in which the protagonist was introduced and established. Reading those stories is not necessary to enjoy this one, but it may provide some context. this is a one-shot story commission for D, who has graciously allowed me to share it publicly. 
-----

This story contains crush, cruelty, cosplayers, a woman with a penis, masturbation, and the destruction of famous American landmarks.

 

"Quarter to four, there goes the duck." She said absentmindedly as the literal road boat sailed down the street. Brimming with tourists, the garish vessel rounded the corner, an amphibious automobile in the shape of a fishing boat adorned with a duck-shaped masthead and decals to match. There were four or five of these hideous things that prowled the streets, touring the slack-jawed masses around Seattle's downtown core before eventually hitting the waterfront, driving right into the bay. It was a regular occurrence, the coming and going of these vehicles filling the streets on a tightly-regimented timetable, much to DiDi's chagrin. If it were any other day, any other month, the young woman would've sought to show the idiotic tourist traps a piece of her mind, but she had bigger fish to fry. 

You see, it was convention season. 

In the heart of the northwestern metropolis, thousands of people flocked to the halls of the Washington State Convention and Trade Centre, packing themselves in like sardines to clamour over the latest in pop-culture and entertainment media. The added surge of con-goers atop the already thick layer of tourists filled the surrounding streets with an endless see of people, dressed in everything from casual vacation clothing to Star Trek Cosplay. 

"Oh, the possibilities." DiDi mused, watching the activity from an outdoor cafe down the street. Finishing the last of her latte, she stood and began to head towards the commotion, slipping into the heavy crowds as she approached the convention. It was loud, the honking of irate drivers mixing with the ever-present chatter and desperate sales pitches of the scalpers outside, resulting in an almost overwhelming cacophony. Nevertheless, she navigated her way to an entrance and flashed her badge. Within seconds, she was inside. 

The scene on the streets seemed almost serene when compared to what she saw, and a mischievous grin flashed across her face. Pure chaos had now been contained to within the cramped walls of the pavilion, the corridors that led to the convention halls teeming with hundreds of people, all aimlessly shuffling in various directions. Beyond what she could see, the plotting young woman knew that there were thousands more, perusing the show floor, catching the panels and live performances, standing in line for hours to play 5 minutes of a video game. This would be fun. Oh, this would be fun indeed. But, ever the show off, DiDi knew that her timing needed to be crucial in order to achieve the most grand entrance possible. Inside the main hall, a keynote speech was beginning to get underway, along with an endless sea of bodies funnelling in to watch whoever was this year's big get. That was where she would make her big debut. 

However, the getting there, that was the difficult part. Navigating the streams of meandering con-goers was wasn't difficult for those willing to assert their right of way, but the heavy volume of people proved to be somewhat restricting and as DiDi tried to push through the crowds, she found little room to move through. Taking a step back, she scanned what she could see, looking for the best way forward when she felt a tapping on her shoulder.

"Excuse me, miss. Do I know you from somewhere?" A voice called out from behind.

"I certainly hope not." DiDi said, turning to see a young man, clad in a bright orange jumpsuit with a blue, steel-plated headband. 

"Are you sure? There's just something so familiar about you." He continued, sizing her up with a slight amount of confusion. He scratched his head, as if to recall a faint memory of where he could have possibly seen an attractive, blue-haired woman before when a look of realization struck him and he snapped his fingers. 

"Wait a sec! I know, you're the Cleveland Crusher, the chick that fucked up Ohio." He exclaimed loudly. DiDi winced, her eyes darting around the crowd to see if anyone had overheard the young man's outbursts and turned their attention her way. Quickly, she'd need to diffuse the situation, throw his scent off her trail, but before she could deny his claims, he continued to talk. 

"Don't you think that cosplay's in poor taste? Like, you're hot and all but a lot of people died, didn't they?" He asked, folding his arms. 

"You... you think this is a costume?" DiDi asked, stunned. While her outfit wasn't anything of particular note, a simple button-up blouse and leather skirt under a cropped denim jacket, the beautiful young woman certainly took no steps to change up her look between now and her last outing. Indeed, every news station on this side of the planet was alight with pictures of her gorgeous face, her distinct blue hair becoming a particular trademark. Still, whether it was the fact that she had been clothed or the fact that she hadn't been hundreds of feet tall, nobody seemed to pay her much mind. As luck would have it, it seemed her notoriety was the sort of thing that blended in among the colourful cosplayers at the convention. She wasn't DiDi, the ruiner of Edmonton, the crusher of Cleveland, she was just someone in cosplay. 

"Well, yea. We'd be fucked if it wasn't, am I right?" He asked, laughing jovially as he gave DiDi a slight prodding with his elbow, expecting to get a laugh from her. 

"Just don't go stepping on us, ok?" 

 DiDi laughed an empty, placative laugh, giving the con-goer a vapid smile before quickly breaking off into the crowd. She thanked her lucky stars that he wasn't quicker on the uptake, not that there was anything anybody could do to stop her, but she had a plan, and she's hate to go and break out the party tricks too soon. 

Following the flowing river of people, DiDi eventually came upon her target, the main auditorium where this year's keynote speech was about to begin. 

----

The auditorium darkened as an older man, late-fifties, stepped out onto the stage, embracing the applause for a few moments before taking the centre microphone. He let out an earnest, perhaps nervous chuckle, readying himself to begin when the curtain behind him parted slightly and DiDi emerged. With a few short steps she was upon him, startling the older gentleman quite a bit as she tapped his shoulder for his attention. Playing off the moment that had arisen, she snatched the microphone from his hands and stepped towards the confused audience. 

"Good afternoon, Seattle! Let's give a big hand to... whoever this guy is!" She said with aplomb, her bombastic introduction met with scattered, uncertain applause as she continued. 

"I just really wanted to say how flattered I am that everybody came out for the northwestern leg of my tour. You guys are so special."

There were a few scant claps, supplemented now by nervous whispers and the odd booing of the crowd. DiDi smiled, watching a select few get up from their seats, fear painted on their faces as they left in a hurry. They knew what was happening. 

"Yes, well, without further adieu, I believe it's time to kick things off, don't you..." She said, trailing off as she held the microphone to the confused keynote speaker. 

"Phil." He said. "Phil Sp-" 

"I agree, Frank! Let's kick it!" DiDi interrupted, throwing the microphone into the audience as she proudly took centre stage, standing still as she bathed in the warm lights of the auditorium and the curious gaze of her captive audience. The room was huge, too big for anyone to hear it, but emanating from the enigmatic party crasher was a faint rip, the slightest suggestion of tearing clothing. She shuddered briefly, wrapping her arms around herself as her hips swayed side to side, as though she was worked up in some sort of hypnotic trance. More and more of the disaffected crowd stood up to leave over the bizarre performance while the many that remained simply stared with hesitant wonder. DiDi caressed herself, running her hands along her face as she gasped with wordless pleasure, her whole body heating up with a powerful force. Her clothing had completely tightened, her soft curves bulging against the straining seams of the delicate top. The mood among the audience had been shifting throughout the strange display, from confusion to annoyance and then anger. As the contempt of the crowd reached a universal pitch,  DiDi fell to her knees and the valiant button-up burst open from the front, revealing what an astute few had already seen coming. 

She was growing. She was growing here. 

It was difficult to observe at first, their distance from the stage certainly helping none to accurately gauge the height of the odd woman that had interrupted their show. But the destruction of the clothing was a telltale sign of something far more fantastical, compounded upon by the stunned keynote speaker, somehow looking small next to the woman on her knees. Though there were those struck with a sudden, perhaps morbid fascination, survival instincts kicked in and the crowd swept into a frenzy as people climbed over themselves to make their quick egress. Shredding out of her constricting skirt, popping off the last of her button-up and bra, DiDi could only look out onto the horrified mob and laugh a gleeful and satisfied laugh. 

She rose, the extending of her legs snapping the remnants of any clothing she had prior, leaving nothing but a 20ft growing goddess, stark naked as she stood beneath the bright lights of the auditorium and took her first steps towards the crowd. These were always her favourite. The few, oh-so delicious moments before she was on top of a fleeing mob, something DiDi cherished every single time. Her cock twitched, her skin felt divine as ripples of satisfaction paced through her growing body. Most of the seats had been emptied but still, some people remained, perhaps expecting the spectacle to be part of the show as she let her foot fall firmly atop an vacant first-row seat. It was a show of force, mostly. As her incredibly body descended upon the vacant chair, it crumpled beneath the tonnes upon tonnes of expanding woman. That oughtta get the looky-loos motivated. 

Outside, scores of frightened con-goers flooded the halls of the convention centre to the sudden surprise of the clueless people outside. Against the massive outpour of panicked people, con security fought to get in, called upon by the horrified support staff to try and contain the situation. Reaching 60ft, DiDi felt her head graze the rafters of the auditorium, sending spotlights and speakers raining down in a shower of sparks as she took another step, her engorging cock casting a grim shadow upon her first victims. A group of women, all clad in sexy costumes, pushed against the rear of the fleeing crowd as it became jammed up in the few sets of double doors leading outside. As her gigantic foot slowly descended, one of the cosplayers, a curvy young thing, tripped, her considerable cleavage spilling out from the corset of whatever fantasy character she was portraying. She tried in vain to preserve her modesty, covering herself with her arms, only to turn too late and feel the weight of an unstoppable force upon her back. 

"I don't know what the point is in trying to cover up, I think I've set a precedent!" DiDi said, chuckling at her own brazen nudity as she pressed her foot against the pinned cosplayer. She exerted no force, instead electing to exercise a new method of foot-crushing she had picked up during a romp in Chicago. Keeping her foot steady, DiDi leaned forward slightly, so slightly, letting her burgeoning mass do the work as her expanding body became heavier and heavier, flattening the poor girl beneath her sole like a wad of gum. The doomed cosplayer's friends looked on in horror, one of them climbing over the crowd in a desperate bid to flee. The exits had become so congested as the audience funnelled out that the entire mass of people slowed to a crawl. DiDi looked down, past the soft canyon of her own cleavage, capped with nipples hard enough to cut glass, at the terrified crowd and smiled. It was time for the show stopper. 

"You've all been such a lovely audience, but I think it's time for curtains." Her voice, sultry and playful, boomed over the enraptured people below. 

"But not before the encore! I'm about to bring down the house!" 

There was a surge, a sudden jolt as DiDi lurched forward, falling to her knees atop dozens of bodies below. She let out a satisfied moan, laughing as her elephantine cock bobbed with excitement while the ground beneath her began to shake. Her growth had been slow before, leaving her at a lofty 75ft, but now it seemed as if something had kicked into overdrive. Violently, the expanding goddess shot upward, through the ceiling of the auditorium and into the panicked masses as her legs bulldozed everything in their path. The walls exploded as people were sent flying by DiDi's encroaching form, spilling into the convention halls as her massive head shot into the upper levels, her euphoric visage the last thing many would see before they were crushed. Her upper body plowed through floor after floor, sending tremors through the foundation of the convention centre as her arms and legs thrashed everything in their path until, suddenly, DiDi saw sunlight. She had finally breached the upper levels, cresting 200ft on her knees. The halls of vendors and booths below were obliterated by the unstoppable tide of feminine power as her growth continued, unrelenting and swift. DiDi straightened her legs, swinging her feet around as they crashed through thousands of trapped people, smashing out into the street where they too felt the kiss of fresh air. 

"That's better! Was starting to get a little cramped in there." She cheerfully exclaimed, looking down at the veritable disaster of her own design. Moving her arms, DiDi tore through the upper levers as though she were wading in a pool of water. As her body continued to grow, the blue-haired goddess giggled softly, running her hands along the length of her thighs before bringing them inward to her stomach and then down to her crotch. DiDi's cock, massive and oppressive, had been doing some renovations of its own, piercing through every ceiling it met as it grew along with her. Every floor it burst through fell away as though the historic convention centre had been constructed out of eggshells, her monumental penis proving too powerful for some rinky-dink steel and concrete. 

By now, DiDi could hear the distant sound of sirens, an almost welcome part of the experience to her. Like some twisted game of cat and mouse, the rampaging and the destruction just wouldn't be any fun without someone to try and stop her. They never did, nobody ever could, but without the element of resistance, the fun just wasn't there. She smiled, it was time for the real show to begin. 

Swatting away the debris before her, DiDi took her pillar of pleasure in hand, letting a fat gob of saliva fall onto the tip as she began to jerk, her body reaching 280ft and spilling over into the street. Leaning back, she planted a powerful hand behind her, flattening a section of the convention pavilion as she stroked her might penis with careless abandon, shivering at her own pleasurable touch. 

"Fuck, I love convention season!" DiDi bellowed, her sonorous voice lost in a haze of lust and self-satisfaction. Her body jolted with each pump of her cock, her long, powerful legs pounding the earth as her feet began to press into the businesses across the street. Their facades offered little resistance against the unstoppable woman, her toes knocking down the multi-storey walls with ease as they relentlessly proceeded into the feeble buildings. With every flick and scrunch of her toes, DiDi could feel the tons of masonry pushed aside and crushed by her powerful digits. As the beautiful behemoth continued to stroke her massive cock, she looked around, the desolation of the convention centre and the ensuing chaos on the streets of Seattle bringing her untold amounts of glee. Her handiwork was something to be admired, and she wanted to get a better look. 

Still growing, her shapely legs began to recede as she pulled them back, bulldozing over the smouldering ruins of the pavilion as she began to stand. The surrounding buildings were tall, but nothing could compare to DiDi, a 315ft tall goddess proudly displaying her naked beauty for all eyes to see, dwarfing everything in her vicinity. She scanned the ground below as her monolithic penis throbbed, begging to be touched, a request the sinful seductress was happy to fulfill. Her right hand returned to stroking the gigantic cock while her left found its way upward, gently tweaking a nipple as she shuddered with pleasure, sending tremors throughout the downtown core. While DiDi had come to do what she had planned, disrupting the con so thoroughly, there was still so much of Seattle to see, so many tourists to play with. And as she scoured the skyline for a new plaything, she saw something jutting proudly into the sky. The Space Needle. 

By now, the news of the commotion at the convention was spreading its way through town. The omnipresent wail of sirens and the distant smashing of concrete and glass told enough of a story to put people on alert, those that weren't already tipped off by the constant and forceful tremors. However, for the thousands gathered in the lower Queen Anne area, the distressed sounds of the city served as little more than a distraction from their day's activities. The Space Needle, the 604ft spire rooted in a lush park featuring the Chihuly glass garden and the museum of popular culture, stood as a testament to mankind's ingenuity and technical acumen. The grounds were littered with people as they saw the sights and enjoyed Seattle's favourable weather, determined to not let something like a rampaging giantess ruin their good time. Besides, she was over there and they were over here. They weren't really in danger, were they? A group of visitors gathered in the packed lobby of the shining steel structure, boarding the elevator to the elevated observation deck. They chatted, they laughed, but as the elevator reached a relatively lofty altitude, those inside could now finally see their impending doom. 

With powerful, destructive steps, DiDi strode down the street, cock in hand as she carelessly continued to pleasure herself as she moved. Cars and buses were flattened as the roads splintered from each heavy footfall while she continued to grow, reaching 350ft, more than half as tall as her next conquest. The observation deck instantly spiralled into chaos, with people pushing and shoving and fighting their way to the elevators, waiting, praying that one would arrive and ferry them safely back to the ground. However, when the people already in the lifts arrived at the top, they refused to give up their ground, insisting that they should be the ones to head back down first. The ensuing scuffle caused the shimmering metal boxes to shake and rattle as people fought for safe passage, clawing and clamouring for their spot inside, filling the delicate elevators well beyond capacity. From the distance, DiDi could see them rising and descending, like shining capsules for her to break open and claim the prizes inside. With a few more menacing steps, she had reached the grounds, an array of police and first responder vehicles lying in wait with the hopes of stopping her.

"You guys are getting pretty smart." She admitted, an amused smirk pulling across her lips. 

"But not smart enough to stay the fuck out of my way." 

With a thunderous crack, DiDi's enormous foot came down upon the hopeless blockade, flattening everything like a row of empty soda cans. Feeling quite satisfied with her stomp, she lumbered on, giving her monolithic member a few quick strokes before making her way to the shining tower. The people inside had whipped themselves up into a full-on frenzy, pouring out of the main-floor lobby while the helpless people trapped up on the observation deck watched with horror. DiDi's size made her fast, her long legs carrying her farther faster than anyone could have prepared for. In an instant, she was upon the spire, casting a terrible shadow onto the fleeing masses as she rose past 400ft. She was all-encompassing, her immense size and power contrasting with her soft and feminine figure. High above the stampeding people, her cock throbbed again, a thick droplet of precum crashing into the crowd. Resting a hand on her hip, DiDi scanned the grounds before turning her attention towards the tower, looking up at the observation deck as another elevator began its slow descent back down. 

"Cute." Was all she said, raking a manicured finger across the structure's shaft above the elevator. Those inside thought they were safe for a few more moments, that the gigantic woman had missed their lift, but as her fingernail collided with the structure, it became clear she had hit her target. The cable snapped from the immense force exerted on it, sending the elevator plummeting towards the earth at great speed. DiDi merely watched, chuckling to herself as the metal coffin careened into the lobby with a dull thud. Slowly her body continued to rise as she reached 450ft, the observation deck well within reach but still above her eye level. DiDi wanted to see the people inside, she wanted to savour their fear. Sure, she could have toppled one of America's most iconic manmade landmarks right then and there, but without the thrill of seeing the people trapped inside, without locking eyes with some hapless little insect scared out of their mind, it would have felt empty. 

"Hello in there!" DiDi called up, her voice rattling the windows of the lofty structure. 

"I want you all to stay put, ok? It'd be really embarrassing if you all tried to get into another elevator. Embarrassing and slightly fatal." 

The horrified crowd hurried to the windows to get a closer look at her as she talked up to them, staring at their blue-haired harbinger of doom before a powerful force rocketed up the tower, flinging anybody freely standing to the floor. DiDi had begun to circle the spire, carelessly trampling over the people on the ground below as she walked around to get a better look. In doing so, her penis, still raging and drooling with precum, grazed the central structure of the tower, causing it to sway slightly. She shivered at the contact, letting out a surprised gasp of pleasure as she pulled away, a fine strand of glistening girl-goo being left upon where her cock had kissed the tower. 

"Oopsie!" She laughed, innocently. The jolt of pleasure was startling, but not unwelcome, and as DiDi continued her walk around the tower, a hand subconsciously made its way back up to her breasts and the nipple massaging continued. She moaned, uncaring of who heard or who saw as she gently rubbed her erect nipples, riding the feeling as she made her circuit of the Space Needle. She had surpassed 500ft, her eyes barely peeking into the observation deck and onto the trapped people, delighting her with how many people she saw fearfully staring back. With her free hand, DiDi continued to stroke her cock, slowly, labouring over each pump from the base to the tip. Everyone inside that flying-saucer-shaped glass room knew what she was doing, even the ones that couldn't bring themselves to look. Her breathing quickened as she gasped with each electric touch, her knees becoming weak at the sensation. There were so many possibilities, so many ways to play with her prey, so many devilishly delightful things she could do and as DiDi continued to grow, reaching 540ft, her mind swirled with nothing but instinct and lust. And then she knew what she wanted to do. 

In that moment, her heart quickened, her body tensed, the sensation of growth poured into her, stronger now, faster. Her ascension began again, almost twice as fast as before. Shooting higher and higher into the sky, DiDi's feet bulldozed the surrounding grounds as she ran her hands along the length of her body and let out an earth shattering moan. 

"Oohhh fuck!" She exclaimed, the tip of the Space Needle's spire now passing her shoulder as she passed 670ft with no signs of slowing down. Her shadow grew bigger and bigger, casting a pall over the lower Queen Anne area as the famous tower dwindled more and more. DiDi fell into rapturous bliss, her every nerve being fired upon instantly, all at once. It was a challenge to keep herself from cumming right then and there, but she had a plan, and she fought tooth and nail to keep her composure until the time was right. Her growth continued exponentially, rocketing past 1000ft, 1500ft, 2000ft, her quivering form quaking the world below as she shuddered with sexual bliss. The tip of the Space Needle dwindled past DiDi's hips, her massive half-mile body dominating the landscape as it continued to swell. Her cries of pleasure swept across Seattle, reverberating through the county as her luscious moans were heard for miles, heralding the reckoning she had brought. Her growth slowed, and DiDi opened her eyes. The surrounding area, the museum of pop culture, it was so incomprehensibly small to the goddess who now stood at 3500ft. 

"Fucking hell. I don't think I've ever been this big." She marvelled as she looked around. One of the most historic pieces of American 

Architecture, the Space Needle, barely scraped up to the middle of her calves, making it the perfect size for what DiDi has planned. With a malevolent grin, she looked down, kneeling next to the landmark, violently shaking the earth with even the littlest motions. The tower swayed against the tremors, but stood firm, the people inside waiting. She hoped they could see what she would do. Even while crouching, she loomed over the observation deck so impossibly, so completely. It was difficult, but those inside that dared to look craned their necks upward and saw their doom peering down, past the cock that dwarfed them all. They saw her swish her tongue before bringing her hand to her lips, as though she were depositing countless litres of saliva onto her fingers. Then, she shifted, lowering the lubricated hand down almost as low as the observation deck was. DiDi shifted, shaking the entire city as she readied herself and dragged her fingers along the crack of her ass, working the saliva in. Her colossal cock twitched as she shifted again, this time moving her enormous hand towards the base of the spire, gripping it tightly as she began to pull. The few still trapped in the lobby ducked in horror as the roof began to tear away, sending a shower of debris down upon the souvenir-laden shop at the base as the tower was ripped from the earth. The people on the observation deck were flung to the floor, the force and speed at which they were rising disorienting many into unconsciousness. Those that remained awake were treated to DiDi's smiling visage as she brought her trophy to her face, inspecting it in all its tiny detail. 

"I had a keychain like this once." She mused, gently twirling the Space Needle in her fingers. Before anybody could process their captor's comment, the tower began to move again, this time descending. DiDi let out a mischievous laugh as she fell forward onto her knees and brought her tiny toy around behind her. With her free hand, she pulled at a curvaceous ass-cheek, partially spreading her glorious booty to reveal her massive anus. It was then that a select few on board the observation deck realized their fate, having little time to come to terms with their humiliating end as their prison began to move again. Angling the saucer-shaped top, DiDi guided the landmark towards her wet, waiting ass, feeling the cold metal meet her sensitive skin. 

"Ooh, that tickles!" She exclaimed, her voice low and sultry. 

"I hope it feels good for you too!" 

Without fanfare, the iconic spire, the staple of Seattle's tourism industry, was pushed up DiDi's hungry asshole. Letting out a sharp pleasured gasp, the titaness chuckled to herself as she marvelled at the resilience of the structure. Despite the incalculable strength DiDi possessed, the Space Needle had managed to retain its shape quite well as she plunged it as deep inside her as she could, managing to survive the trip in and out as she slowly worked up a rhythm. Taking her eager cock in her hand, she began to pump on both ends, her uncouth sounds of pleasure thundering out across the city. The tower wasn't particularly big, certainly not the most satisfying, but still, DiDi bucked and moaned as she fucked the storied piece of Americana. The excitement didn't come from the performance of her dildo, it was middling at best, the true satisfaction came from the act itself. For her to have so boldly done what she did, to waltz right up and uproot the fucking Space Needle and have her way with not only it, but the remaining people inside while thousands more watched, helpless. That was the majesty, that was the beauty. 

"Oh, oh fuck." DiDi gasped, her whole body shaking, the wet smacking sounds of her cock ever-present as she jerked herself off. She had been so close to her limit before, carefully suppressing the urge to tip herself over the edge. But as she pounded away, the crumpling landmark firmly in her grasp , the gorgeous goddess quickly found herself racing to that limit and beyond. Every iota of DiDi was on fire, her pleasure centre screaming in an ocean of pure, orgasmic bliss as she dropped to the ground, crushing the Space Needle inside her tightening asshole as she came right then and there. Volley after volley of thick, hot cum fired into the air, each one accompanied by a deafening gasp or moan. The first salvo of sperm began to land, bombarding the Chihuly gardens as DiDi convulsed, her onslaught of sexual relief surprising even her as it continued with a fury and force. It was all too much, she felt light headed, the power of her orgasm draining her literally and figuratively as she began to sway, still cumming as she fell backwards. Her massive body tumbled onto the bordering streets with a mighty crash, flattening the two adjacent city blocks and shaking the earth so violently that car alarms in Portland were set off. The final spurts of her silvery nectar shot out weakly, splashing onto DiDi's toned stomach as she splayed out into the surrounding are. With her last few moments of fleeting thought, the tired titaness reached to inspect the suddenly-warm sensation, lazily smearing her own cum along her abdomen before carelessly letting her arm fall to rest at her side. 

Amidst the panic, authorities commanded all passenger-capable vehicles to assist in the evacuation of the downtown core, tour buses proving particularly effective. As the massive limb of the colossal girl began to fall, it's terrible shadow descended upon a street where one such vehicle was being loaded with evacuees. With an extreme crash, her arm collided with the ground, annihilating the entire save for that lone vessel. A garish, amphibious automobile in the shape of a fishing boat with a duck-shaped masthead, stood alone, mere feet from the massive finger of the giantess. The occupants of the vehicle erupted in cheers as the driver stood dumbfounded, unable to believe their luck when a tremor rocketed through the vehicle. A nearby apartment high-rise began to shift, the posterior walls cracking and crumbling as the entire structure began to move, it's foundation severely weakened from all the seismic activity caused by DiDi's ruinous romp. Frantically, the driver threw the duckboat into gear, hoping to outrun the collapsing building before they became entombed by the falling rubble to no avail. The gradual shift became more drastic and in seconds, the entire structure began to fall, burying the entire street in a thick layer of concrete, steel and glass. 

Meanwhile, DiDi was none the wiser, completely oblivious to the ensuing calamity in her peaceful, orgasm-induced slumber. With a blissful smile on her face, the enormous woman slept atop the desolate streets, pleasant memories of the day's events dancing in her mind. She had fun, more fun than she had ever expected attending a convention like that. But now, she could see the appeal, the experience had certainly grown on her.  

THE END