- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first story. Please leave feedback. thankyou.

I awoke and looked around. It was still dark and I couldn't make out my surroundings perfectly, but I could tell i was in a room of a massive size. It was at least the size of the crater in arizona,I try to sleep more but can't because my mind is clouded with the recent events that had occured.

 

 

        2 DAYS EARLIER

 

 

 

 

 I stepped ut of my last class of the day, I was a freshman in high school, and tomorrow was my last exam for the year. The school board was stupid and put one exam per week, having regular days in between. I found my girlfriend, Kerry, and asked her if I could go over to her house the day after the final exams. She agreed knowing that she would be home alone  and that my parents didn't give a damn about what I did anymore. The next day after cramming for my final exam, which was my algebra 2 exam,I took the exam. Fortunatly the exam was a lot easier thanI thought it would be. We met up after school and walked home togeather meanwhileI was telling her about my fantasies about being shrunken down and being used as a dildo. I was braced for harsh words to greet my ears, instead she simply nodded. I was lucky that Kerry was an understanding girl, not the ones who think you're perverted for saying that there boobs were nice.

We arrived at her house and she said that she would make a couple of her family's recipies for iced tea. The drink sounded good so i accepted her offer, only to find out that it tasted like dirt and mud ground together with lemon flavoring.I didn't want her to feel bad so I didn't tellher that it tasted bad, so I just drank the liquid down.

 

 

PRESENT

 

I couldn't rember anything after that so i decided that I would just have to wait untill the morning when I could see more to look around.

Chapter End Notes:
More to come, I hope you liked it :)