- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that is aimed at mature adults with macro- and vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological violence that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Furthermore, this story is entirely fictional and all erotically portrayed characters are at least 18 years old.

Take-out

Philipp tried not to let the feeling of panic smouldering inside of him get out of hand. Nevertheless, he struggled to concentrate on anything else than the young woman who caused these emotions in him. Her name was Julia and she studied at the same university as him. He had met her at the beginning of the term in a lecture on macroeconomics, but he couldn’t remember what subject exactly she was studying – only that it was something with economics. She had long brown hair, which reached down approximately to her shoulder blades, grey-green eyes and a friendly, pretty face that very much matched her personality. Julia was a very pleasant person – open, friendly and almost always in a good mood.

And that was all Philipp had seen in her up until recently. Just a nice young woman which attended the same lecture as him and with whom he had some small talk every so often. Sometimes, they also took the same tram back home from university in the evening, since they both lived fairly close to each other and shared much of the way back. But now, the situation was completely different. Now, the sight of this young woman, who used to be just another fellow student, caused downright panic in him. Mesmerized, Philipp looked into Julia's piercing, grey-green eyes, then his gaze travelled to her soft lips and her white teeth as she slowly opened her mouth...

“When are you flying again?”

Philipp came back to his senses and blinked in slight bewilderment. “Come again?”

“When is your flight again? I know, you’ve told me several times already, but I keep forgetting.” Julia repeated and gave him an apologetic smile.

“Oh, right. At the beginning of March.” Philipp replied somewhat absent-mindedly.

He didn’t really want to admit it to himself, but the situation had indeed changed. Julia was no longer just some person to him, he somehow had managed to fall in love with her. And this only a couple of weeks before he was going to study a year abroad in Japan. He had managed to get one of the much sought-after spots in a programme at one of the most prestigious economic universities in Asia, but now he couldn’t even really be happy about that. In a bout of self-pity, Philipp wondered why these kinds of things always had to happen to him.

“You know, I’m really jealous.” Julia replied dreamily and hooked her right hand into one of the straps hanging from a bar in the tram they were currently travelling with.

Doing so, she looked at Philipp from the corner of her eye. He was a fairly spindly guy, quite tall, with a thin pair of glasses on his nose. He didn’t look all that bad, but he wasn’t really her type and severely lacked confidence.

Julia already had realised that he was into her in the days leading up to Christmas, even though he only seemed to have figured this out quite recently. It worried her a little, because she really liked him, but only as a friend – she definitely wasn’t looking forward to the day when she might have to openly turn him down. She hated having to hurt people’s feelings, and she was painfully aware that this wouldn’t exactly help his already poor sense of self-worth.

“I’d really like to go there sometime.” She remarked, brushing away these thoughts for now and continuing with the topic at hand. “In any case, I’d love to visit Asia one day, it must be so interesting. Just to experience a really different culture for once.”

“Well, you could come visit me.” Philipp said and almost instantly wanted to bite his tongue. Did that come across as too pushy?

“Sure, if I win the lottery or something.” Julia replied with a smile. “Do you plan on staying there the whole time or are you coming back to Germany in-between?”

“Hmm... I don’t know yet. I’ve been thinking about coming home for a week or so over Christmas, but I’m not sure yet. I’ll need to see if I have enough money for the flight.” Philipp explained as he and the other passengers leaned to the side to compensate for the fairly harsh deceleration of the tram, which just now came to a halt at their stop.

“Right, they don’t celebrate that there, do they?” Julia asked as the sliding doors opened and the two stepped into the icy evening air. She pushed down her dark-grey beanie, which had slipped up a little during the tram ride, in order to cover her ears again. Then she protectively crossed her arms in front of her body. Up until now, the winter had been fairly mild, but then it suddenly had snowed last night. Most of the snow had melted again over the course of the day, but on the pavements there was still a little bit of slush shimmering in the pale light of the street lamps.

“I’m not sure yet, never been the before, after all. I only read that they do have it there, but it’s not as big a deal as here.” Philipp answered and rubbed his hands, shivering slightly in the cold air. Unlike Julia, he had forgotten his gloves, and it still was a bit of a walk from the tram stop to his flat.

“It would be nice if you could come home. I’d imagine it would be quite sad to spend Christmas all alone abroad.” Julia mused and then placed her left hand over her belly as her stomach gave off a silent growl, which wasn’t really audible underneath her thick winter jacket and against the sound of the traffic rushing by. “Did you have anything to eat today? I only had a cup of coffee this afternoon.”

“Yeah, Manuel and I went to the canteen just now.” Philipp replied and cursed himself for having said that. This would have been the perfect opportunity to go grab some dinner with Julia. But then again – maybe he shouldn’t pursue this any further, especially since he’d be gone for a year soon. Or should he? He had no idea.

“Okay. Then I’ll just get a take-out. I can’t really be bothered to cook something now.” Julia said as they left the tram stop behind them and crossed the road before stepping onto the pavement, which was teeming with pedestrians. “By the way, you two seem to be getting along pretty well recently!”

“Yes. We have a lot of common interests.” Philipp concluded and stepped aside to make way for a girl who just came out of a restaurant, where she apparently had bought a take-out.

“Thanks.” The girl said and gave Philipp a polite nod before rushing over to the tram stop, where another tram was just about to arrive. As his gaze met hers and he briefly looked into her clear blue eyes, Philipp had no idea which meaning this girl would still have for Manuel.

Paying no further attention to this brief encounter, Philipp turned back to Julia. The restaurant had apparently piqued her interest and she had continued on a couple of steps towards the display window, where she took a closer look at the various foods it offered. Philipp looked up and examined the large illuminated panel above the glass entrance door, which showed the name of the restaurant in shining white letters against a black background: Vortex.

The sign caused him to feel slightly uneasy, even though he wasn’t entirely sure how to describe the feeling. As everyone knew, Vortex was a restaurant chain which – along with various normal dishes – sold shrunken people. It was what his professors at university would call their ‘unique selling point’. Philipp knew that this should upset him more than it actually did. This probably also was the reason why the name and somewhat hypnotic logo of the company made him feel so odd. He never had dared to talk about this with other people – most of his friends and acquaintances, such as Julia, seemed to regard it as perfectly normal. The few people of whom he suspected that they shared his feelings immediately became very nervous and evasive when speaking about this topic. He too avoided to think about this for an extended amount of time, because whenever he did, it made him feel properly paranoid, almost as if all of the world was under some dark spell. Only in the darkest recesses of the internet had he discovered some blogs which seemed to deal with the topic critically. But these sites were all very questionable sources of information, and many of the authors were just crackpots, even in Philipp’s opinion. Every time he found himself in such company, he instead began to ask himself if there really was just something wrong with him. That had to be it, he most likely was just a bit of a weirdo himself. After all, Vortex supposedly only shrank criminals and other people whom society and economy would do better without. Supposedly.

Philipp shook off these thoughts and focused his attention back on Julia, who had gone down into a squatting position and was scrutinising some of the boxes in the lower display, right next to some richly garnished sandwiches. He too briefly looked at the boxes, which each contained dozens of shrunken people. But he pushed away the thought who these people were. He wasn’t one of them, and that was the only thing that mattered right now. Then he looked back at Julia, who was thoughtfully biting around on her lower lip and seemed to focus on a particular medium-sized box in the window. The sight was uncomfortably reminiscent of a cat focussing on its prey. He shivered and then pushed the thought away again, trying instead to pick up the conversation once more.

“Did you decide on something?” He asked and tried not to sound as nervous as he felt. Julia turned her face towards him and smiled contentedly.

“I think so. Shall we go in?”

***

Felix was cowering in the corner of his cubicle and tried to breathe slowly and steadily. Since he had woken up in this Vortex box this morning, he had been through several of these panic attacks already, but it never got any easier. His cubicle was surrounded by walls made of semi-transparent hard plastic on three sides, through which he could see schematic outlines of the other shrunken people who also were in this dreadful situation. As his cubicle was on the edge of the box, the fourth wall was entirely transparent and therefore worked like a window from which Felix could look into the enormous outside world.

His box apparently was inside the display window of a restaurant on a fairly busy road, and so he had been able to observe the bustling activity over the course of the day. There was pretty heavy traffic outside, and occasionally he could even see a tram pass by. The sight wouldn’t have been particularly unusual if not for the fact that simply everything out there was so much bigger than himself – even after almost half a day in this condition, Felix could still not wrap his head around the fact that Vortex had shrunken him down to almost a hundredth of his original size. He probably had been so small for even longer than that, but he had only regained consciousness in the early morning hours.

But the sight which Felix was now confronted with surpassed everything he had seen before and caused him to feel slightly dizzy. Over the course of the day, several giant people had walked past the restaurant, and some of them had also taken a look at the food in the window. But now, a young woman had placed herself right in front of the box containing Felix, and had squatted down to take a closer look at it.

Initially, Felix had just stared at the pavement, where the almost completely molten snow had mixed with the de-icing granulate to form an unsightly grey goo. Then he had suddenly registered the characteristic boom of giant steps, which were accompanied by slight tremors inside the display window – Felix assumed that this was how earthquakes felt like. Before he was able to look up, two gigantic, elegant women’s boots had stepped into his field of view. As they approached the window, they had effortlessly crushed the individual granules on the pavement, which were still rocks the size of medicine balls from his perspective. His gaze then travelled further up her legs, which were draped in tight-fitting blue jeans. Since the young woman had gone down into a squatting position, he could also see the curves of her well-built buttocks – clearly outlined through her tight jeans – hover above the pavement at about half height between her legs. Her hands were covered by two comfortable looking dark-grey mittens, but she still appeared to feel a little cold, as she kept her arms wrapped tightly around her black jacket, constantly moving them up and down and slightly shivering.

In order to look up any higher, Felix had to tilt his head back so far that he felt a slight pain go through his back. But the sight of this titanic human, who was at least as large as a medium-sized skyscraper from his perspective, was so compelling that he felt like he didn’t really have a choice. The giantesses’ face was framed by a thick scarf, a warm, dark-grey beanie matching her mittens and her long brown hair, which flowed down from beneath her cap and approximately went down to her chest. The woman was fairly young, most likely one of the many students who lived in this area and who frequently visited this particular restaurant. For some reason, the fact that she had to be around his age and was only a couple of years older than him at most made Philipp feel particularly uneasy. Because despite being a similar age, he felt that there was barely anything he had in common with this towering giantess.

He was not really a human being anymore, and this dreadful fact was made particularly visible by the hungry look in her enormous grey-green eyes. He was nothing but food, and if this giantess was the one who would purchase his box, she would be the person who ate him. Then he would disappear inside this sheer endless body, and that would be his end: swallowed and digested alive by some random young woman whose name he didn’t even know. That parts of him would ultimately become part of her beautiful body was barely any consolation at all. Trembling heavily, he looked away from her eyes and down to her soft lips, from which her breath regularly escaped into the icy evening air, forming volatile small clouds that dissipated again almost instantly. To him, this usually normal and harmless sight was beyond surreal, even slightly demonic, as it inevitably reminded him of the tremendous heat inside this enormous body.

Suddenly, the giantess turned her face towards someone outside of his field of view and exchanged a couple of words with them. Felix could not understand anything through the thick glass windows, but then the woman suddenly got up. This pulled Felix from the trance-like state he had been in for the last couple of moments.

While she stepped out of his view and moved towards the entrance, the box was once again shaken by the tremors caused by her steps. Felix turned on his side and pressed his face against a thin crack along the edge of the plastic wall which separated him from the cubicle on his right. It was a manufacturing fault in the box which had allowed him to communicate with his neighbour – as it had turned out, it was his friend Yannik.

The last thing Felix could remember before waking up in this box was how he, Yannik and his best friend Dennis had snuck into a small, deserted park because Yannik had wanted to smoke some weed. On that day, however, that particular park had not been entirely deserted, since that had to have been the place where they had fallen into the clutches of Vortex. Felix also assumed that it also was no coincidence that they had ended up in neighbouring cubicles. Moreover, he believed to recognise Daniel in the outlines of the shrunken person in the cubicle to his left, but unfortunately, that separating wall didn’t show any cracks or holes, so that communication was basically impossible.

“Did you find any way?” He asked, trying to suppress his own fear from showing in his voice. That wouldn’t help at all in this situation. Apparently, Yannik had bigger problems with that.

“Fuck, no!” His friend’s voice sounded back through the small opening. “Did you see how she looked at us? She’s gonna ea....”

Before Yannik was able to continue, they could hear the ring of the bell above the entrance door, which informed the staff that a new customer had entered the restaurant. It should have been a completely innocent sound, but to the shrunken people inside the boxes, it announced that the end was near for some of them. Felix also believed to hear quiet sobbing from Yannik’s cubicle.

“We don’t know that. Maybe she’ll buy something else. But we need to stay calm and find a way out of here.” Felix said with a tone of barely concealed urgency in his voice.

“You said that a thousand times.” His friend’s shaky voice came back.

Felix may not have been able to see his face, but from the tone alone he could tell that Yannik was fighting off his tears. He noticed how his throat constricted and how the mixture of despair and fear throughout the box, which could almost be felt through the plastic walls, threatened to take hold of him as well. And even though he felt compelled to comfort his friend, he also knew this would not get them out of here. His legs shaking, he stood up again and looked back at the ‘roof’ of his prison.

Unlike the walls around him, the top cover of the box was only covered by a transparent plastic foil, which was perforated with small air holes. Beyond that, Felix could only see the base of another box, which also was tucked into one of the iron brackets of the display window. At the beginning of the day, he hadn’t seen anything at all through the foil, but then more and more boxes had been taken out, and the empty spaces between the brackets now were a grim reminder of the fate he and his friends were facing.

Felix already had identified the airholes as the weakest point of his prison a couple of hours ago, but the problem was that the foil was just a little too high up. Even if he jumped up with all his strength, there was about a hand’s with between his stretched-out fingers and the foil.

Again, Felix frantically tried to figure out if there was some way of pushing himself off the walls or to climb up them, but he had already tried that several times. They simply were too smooth. Even the thin crack through which he could talk to Yannik was too tight and barely budged at all.

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud thud, accompanied by a slight tremor. This almost instantly repeated itself, this time a little bit stronger. One of the gigantic humans in the world outside had started moving, and Felix had spent enough time in this box to recognise that the steps came from behind the counter. The salesclerk, a somewhat bored looking young woman had apparently taken an order and was now walking towards the display window.

Panicking, Felix turned his head and tried to catch a glimpse of the events in the world outside, but the separating walls of the other cubicles blocked out a large part of his view. The giantesses’ steps became stronger and stronger and finally caused earthquakes so intense that they threw him off his feet, making it impossible for him to get up again. Then an enormous shadow was cast over the box. There was a deafening, ominous creaking sound, and the entire box suddenly dropped down a little. For a moment, there was nothing but silence, but then Felix and the other shrunken people realised that the salesclerk had removed their box from the bracket.

The realisation was accompanied by a collective scream of terror, which was clearly audible even through the plastic walls between the individual cubicles. A sudden jolt went through the container and Felix was pressed flat on his back by the sudden upward acceleration. Since he was facing upwards, he could now see the outlines of the salesclerk through the roof of his prison. She stilled looked just as bored and disinterested as the last time Felix had been able to catch a glimpse of her. Completely ignoring the shrunken people in the box, she quickly carried it to the cash register, where she swiftly placed it on a tray together with a sandwich wrapped in plastic foil. For the salesclerk, it was a casual and routine movement, but for the shrunken people inside the box, it more felt like a crash landing inside an aeroplane.

Felix too was thrown through the air, crashed against one of the separating walls and then fell back on the floor face forward. Flinching with pain, he turned on his back and quickly looked down at himself. Even though he apparently hadn’t broken anything, he sure felt like it. Then his gaze travelled upwards, where he could now see two enormous figures towering over the box. To his left, he saw the salesclerk, who was just pressing some buttons on the cash register, and to his right was the person who was about to purchase him and the other shrunken people. As Yannik had feared, it was the young woman they had seen through the window.

***

“Anything else?” The salesclerk asked in an almost sleepy tone as she entered the product ID of the medium box into the cash register. There was a cheerful notification sound, accompanied by a message on the screen informing her that the restaurant needed to order a new batch.

“Uhm...” Julia briefly considered whether she wanted to add a drink to her order, but then she remembered that she had enough of those at home and shook her head. Then she turned to Philipp and looked at him questioningly. “Would you like something?”

“Uh, no.” He replied hastily. “Not my cup of tea.”

Julia gave him a warm smile and turned back to the salesclerk. “Nope, that’ll be all.”

“Dine-in or take-out?” The salesclerk asked while hammering around on her keyboard with an annoyed look on her face, still trying to get rid of the pesky notification on her screen.

“Take-out, please.” Julia replied and reached into her handbag to pull out her wallet. She produced a cash note and handed it to the salesclerk, who then entered the amount given into the cash register and started counting the change, while the machine started printing a receipt. Meanwhile, Julia gently picked up the box and the sandwich and carefully slipped them into her handbag. Then she received her change and the receipt from the salesclerk.

“Thank you very much. Enjoy your meal.” The salesclerk said in a slightly friendlier tone.

“Thanks. Have a nice evening!” Julia replied with a broad smile and quickly put the change back in her wallet before turning around and walking towards the entrance. Philipp also wished a nice evening to the salesclerk und then hurried up a little so that he could keep the door open for Julia while she put the wallet back in her handbag.

“Oh, thanks.” She said and beamed at Philipp. He definitely was a nice and courteous person. Maybe he would meet someone abroad. She definitely thought that he deserved to be happy.

Both of them stepped back into the icy evening air and noticed that it had started to snow again a little. Julia crossed her arms over her belly again, which now gave of a hungry groan in expectation of the dinner she had just bought. The thought of the sandwich and especially the box inside her handbag made her mouth water already. Shrunken people weren’t exactly healthy, but to her surprise, Julia had actually lost a little bit of weight over the Christmas holidays – so even if some of the little cuties ended up on her hips or her ass, her figure would definitely be able to handle that.

“So you don’t like Vortex?” She asked Philipp as they went down a similarly crowded, but slightly smaller intersecting road. Again, her warm breath produced small clouds which gently rose from in between her soft lips and then quickly evaporated into the frosty, snowy air.

“I’m a Vegetarian,” Philipp replied somewhat unfaithful to the truth. Technically speaking, he just didn’t eat very much meat, but in this moment, it seemed to be the best way of not having to delve into this any further. Again, he realised how his brain struggled to piece the situation together into a coherent picture. On the one hand, from his perspective, there was this pretty, kind young woman he had developed a crush for and with whom he was having a nice conversation. And on the other hand, from the perspective of the shrunken people in her handbag, there was this giantess who would soon devour them, and who wouldn’t give it any more thought than if she swatted a fly or stepped on an ant. For a fleeting moment, Julia appeared menacing to him and Philipp wondered if he was just having a bizarre nightmare.

“I didn’t realise that.” Julia said with mild surprise in her voice and then gave him a sly grin. “That wouldn’t be something for me. I just need a juicy steak every now and then. That isn’t a problem for you, right?”

“No, no, absolutely not.” Philipp assured her hastily. “Everyone should eat whatever they want. I’m not completely consistent about it either.” He slightly adjusted his earlier lie. “As I said, it’s just not my cup of tea.”

“I always try to cut back on Vortex stuff a bit. But it’s just so tasty. Bahar and I often get a take-out there.” Julia admitted and carefully pulled her beanie over her ears a little again as they crossed another intersection and pushed through a crowd of people waiting and chatting in front of an art house cinema.

“Bahar?” Philipp asked and tried to remember if he had heard that name before.

“My roommate.” Julia explained. “She loves Vortex even more than I do. But she’s a bit of a maneater anyway.” She added laughing and gave him a playful wink.

Philipp shivered involuntarily, but he forced himself to laugh along with her. “Ah, yes, I remember now. I think you told me about her before.”

They kept on chatting with each other for a little longer, then they arrived at an intersection with another large road where they would have to part ways. Since the traffic light was still red, they continued to talk for a bit more before it finally switched to green and the crowds of waiting people started moving across the road.

“Okay, take care.” Philipp said and smiled shyly when Julia spread out her arms to give him a hug. For a moment he just relished the soft warmth of her body, before they let go of each other again.

“See you tomorrow.” He said, cheered up by this moment of human warmth. If it showed, he didn’t care now.

“Yup, see ya tomorrow. Get home safely!”

“You too. Bye!”

“Bye!” Julia replied cheerfully and waved at Philipp before he turned around and crossed the road. She crossed her arms around her belly and walked down the intersecting main road.

Only a couple of moments later, she heard a slight buzzing sound, accompanied by a vibration in her handbag. She gave her handbag a surprised look, but then realised that her phone had just received a message. Casually reaching inside, she briefly rummaged around inside of her handbag and then pulled out her phone.

It was a message from Bahar, who told her that she’d be back about an hour after her because she was still out for dinner with some friends, and hence also asked her not to start cooking anything for both of them. Julia pulled off her right glove, typed a short reply and then put the phone back in her bag.

Since she also was only a couple of metres away from the front door of the apartment building in which their shared flat was located, she now began to look for her keys. As she found the Vortex box to be lying on top of them, she briefly lifted it up and took out the keys by pulling the lanyard and then slowly letting the box glide back down into her handbag.

When she finally reached the front door, she unlocked it and then stepped into the slightly old-fashioned hallway, which was quite fancy for a house primarily used by students. Then she peeked in the letterbox and took out some letters addressed to her and Bahar. With a sigh, she realised that they were nothing but bills and a catalogue for a new furniture store in the neighbourhood. She wedged the letters and the catalogue under her left arm, locked the letterbox again and then went up the stairs to her flat in the top floor of the building.

***

Inside her handbag, Felix desperately tried to pull apart one of the air holes, which roughly had the diameter of one of his fists. But the plastic foil which prevented him from escaping this terrible box was surprisingly resilient. Once the giant woman had placed the box inside her handbag, it had tilted to the side, so that the cubicle with Yannik to his right was now underneath him. Despite the darkness inside the bag, Felix had quickly realised that the foil with the air holes could now be easily reached.

He already had thought himself free, but now it turned out that the holes could not be torn apart as easily as he had imagined. The edges did give away slightly when he pulled at them, but they simply wouldn’t tear. He even had tried to create some kind of structural weakness by biting around on it, but so far, all his attempts had been in vain.

Enraged, he finally kicked against the tight, but still surprisingly flexible foil and reeled back to the crack through which he could talk to Yannik. But since the woman seemed to be walking somewhere, it proved quite difficult to stay on his feet. Her booming steps sounded and felt like distant bomb blasts, but the rhythm of her movements created a sensation as if they were on a ship in heavy seas and not inside a handbag. Again and again, the entire world appeared to be lifted up and then dropped down again, accompanied by the muffled thud of an enormous mass hitting the ground deep below. When her phone, which was right opposite of his cubicle within the handbag, suddenly started vibrating, the tremor had been so strong that it had almost scared Felix to death. And as the woman lifted up the box shortly afterwards to reach for her keys, he was once again thrown through the air and ended up bruising his left leg, so that he could only tread with considerable pain. Never before had Felix felt so helpless and literally tiny. The sheer size, mass and power of this giantess was distressing, and it was difficult to imagine that this was really just a normal young woman.

Felix lay down on the ground and pressed his face against the opening once again. “Can you open these holes somehow?” He asked Yannik with audible frustration in his voice.

“Just a minute.” His friend replied, and to his astonishment, Felix could make out a glimmer of hope in his voice. “I think there’s a tear forming here.”

 “What? Are you sure?” Felix asked incredulously. “You better not be kidding me!” He then added with a slightly amazed, but also relieved laugh.

“No man, I’m not kidding.” Yannik replied with an exhausted groan. Apparently he was using all his strength to tear open one of the airholes.

Felix looked up at the cubicle in which he suspected Daniel. “I think Daniel is above me.”

“Really?” His friend asked, astonished. “Why are you only telling me that now?”

“I’m not sure about it, I can’t talk to him like I can talk to you. But somehow I’ve got a feeling it’s him.”

“Okay. I’ll try to get out of here first. Then I’ll help you gu...” Before Yannik could finish his sentence, there was a loud, metallic sound outside. It seemed vaguely familiar, but they were not really able to place it since it took place on a completely different scale.

Only when a soft, yellow and clearly artificial light fell into the bag, followed by the wooden bang of a door and a relaxed sigh from the giantess, they understood that the young woman had arrived at home.

***

Julia opened the door to her flat, pressed the light switch in the small hallway of the attic apartment and placed her keys in a small wooden box beside the door, which she then shut closed with just a little too much force. The loud bang briefly made her pull a face, but then she simply shrugged and let out an exhausted, but also somewhat content sigh. The day had turned out to be more exhausting than she had initially thought.

Then she slipped out of her boots and took off some of the thickest pieces of clothing, such as her jacket, her scarf as well as her beanie and her gloves, since the top-floor-flat was always quite warm. It could be almost unbearable during the summer, but then again, it also meant that it was seldomly necessary to turn on the heating in the winter. Julia picked up her handbag, which she had placed beside the commode in the hallway while she got changed, and then opened the door to her room directly opposite of the entrance door.

It wasn’t a very large room and was even made a bit smaller by the sloping roof, but it provided everything one needed for life as a student. The biggest part of the room was filled out by Julia’s sofa bed, which she usually didn’t even bother to fold up, even if that restricted the available space even further. She put the handbag down on the floor beside her desk and dropped to her bed, finally allowing herself to relax.

For a couple of moments, she just lay there and stretched a little, loosening her tired muscles. Strictly speaking, she still had to do some reading for one of her term papers, but she had no energy left for that today. Tonight, she would simply be lazy and watch her favourite series on her laptop. A wet groan from her stomach also reminded her that she hadn’t eaten any solid food since this morning. As Julia slowly rose from her bed, she heard another muffled buzzing sound from her handbag.

***

After the giantess had apparently put the handbag down somewhere, Felix limped back to the airhole he had been working on before. Even if Yannik would manage to escape from his cubicle, they didn’t have much time left. With newfound energy, he grabbed the edges of the small hole again and tried to pry it open with all of his strength.

But suddenly, a tremendous quake went through the handbag, together with a bright light that completely blinded Felix for a couple of minutes. The tremor threw him off his feet yet again and made him fall on his behind before he managed to support himself a little. There was a short pause, and then another quake, accompanied by an ear-splitting hum, while the light remained, allowing his eyes to get used to the sudden brightness. But what Felix saw now made absolutely no sense to him. Beyond the plastic foil, outside of the cubicle, he saw the enormous face of a young woman, but it wasn’t the giantess that had purchased him and whose handbag he was still inside. She was also very pretty, extraordinarily beautiful, in fact, but she had a more Middle Eastern look to her and didn’t appear to move at all.

As the hums and tremors continued, Felix looked up further. The other woman’s face suddenly ended, and only now did he realise that he was looking at a photograph. Above the picture, he could see white writing spelling out the word “Bahar”, and only after a further few moments he understood that he was looking at the display of the brunette giantesses’ smartphone. And she apparently was receiving a call from this other woman “Bahar” – whoever that was. While the vibration alarm of the gigantic phone continued to go off, Felix crawled back to the airhole and resumed pulling on it, when suddenly an enormous female hand reached into the bag and effortlessly picked up the oversized smartphone. Time was running out.

“Hey, how are you?” He heard the giantesses’ voice from high above. Then there was another female voice, but Felix could not really understand what it was saying.

“Didn’t you get my message?” The giantess asked again, followed by another incomprehensible reply from the woman on the other end of the phone.

“Oh, right... Yeah... Yeah... Okay. Yeah, see you soon. Bye.”

Felix pulled at the foil again. Now there was another giant woman coming over. If he didn’t get out of this damned box soon, he’d be done for. But the foil just didn’t budge. Apparently, the only new perspective which had opened up during the last thirty seconds was that of ending up in a different stomach.

Then he suddenly heard a scream from the cubicle beneath him, but this one sounded triumphant for a change. Just as he turned around towards the crack to ask what was going on, he heard Yannik’s voice. “I’ve got it! I think I can crawl through here!”

Felix’s heart started pounding. Would they manage to get out of this alive after all? As long as they were still inside this handbag, there still was a chance to hide somewhere between all the stuff in here. Obviously, that wouldn’t return them to their normal size, but for now, he would settle for not getting eaten by this woman.

But then all his hopes for a happy end were suddenly shattered as a jolt went through the box and it was gently lifted out of the handbag, together with the giantesses’ sandwich. The wall with the plastic foil tilted back up and the shrunken people in the box, including Yannik, who had already pushed himself out through the airhole to his waist, slid back onto the floor. A shadow was cast over the box, then the young woman’s upper body suddenly towered over them again as she carried them to her bed.

Her face was barely visible from the shrunken people’s perspective, as it was hidden behind the large bulge of her breasts, which slightly bobbed up and down beneath her warm sweater with every one of her steps. Finally, the giantess placed her food on the soft surface of her sofa bed and then turned around again, walking over to her cupboard to put on more comfortable clothes for the evening.

Frantically, Felix, Yannik and – unbeknownst to them, Dennis in the cubicle next to them – tried to climb up back the smooth walls, but there was absolutely no chance of success. Exhausted and unable to further stand on his aching left leg, Felix collapsed in a corner of his cubicle and looked towards the giant woman through the fully transparent outer wall.

She was just getting changed, and if he hadn’t been about to be eaten by her, his current view would surely have required Felix to pull himself together. The woman really was extremely good-looking and was now standing in front of her cupboard in her underwear, taking some pyjamas out of one of the drawers. She was quite slim, but also curvy in all the right places and moved with a grace and ease which didn’t really seem to match her tremendous size. Felix gazed on her soft buttocks, the outlines of which were clearly visible through her tight underpants and which slightly jiggled around with every one of her movements. But the only thing he could think about was that this pretty female derriere was probably his only way out of this situation. Whatever of him did not disappear as fat reserves in these soft curves would probably be excreted from between these butt cheeks when the young woman went to the toilet sometime tomorrow. Again, his throat seemed to constrict, and he felt tears build up in his eyes. What on earth had he done to deserve this?

***

Julia quickly changed into some comfortable white pyjama shorts and put on a worn-out, but also quite comfy grey tank top. Looking over at the box on her bed, she remembered that she hadn’t bought something to drink. Barefooted, she went back into the hallway and then headed to the shared kitchen, where she poured herself a glass of cold coke. Then she returned to her room, placed the glass on her nightstand and took her laptop from the desk before letting herself fall onto her bed with another sigh. As she opened up the laptop on her sofa bed beside her, her left hand casually reached for the box and she placed it on her belly, while leaving the sandwich where it was for now.

Selecting her current series on the streaming service she and Bahar had signed up for a couple of months ago, she played around with the plastic flap on one of the corners of the box with the fingers of her other hand. And once the next episode started and the opening titles began to play on the screen of her laptop, Julia also extended her right hand towards the box and she pulled off the plastic foil with one fluent motion.

Humming along with the opening music, she casually reached into one of the cubicles and lifted out a shrunken person. The tasty snack which was now pinned between her well-kept fingernails started cursing and gestured wildly, but Julia took no note. It had once gone by the name of Christian Lange and had been a rising star in the economics section of a renowned daily newspaper. But then he had made the career-ending decision of looking too deep into the business practices of Vortex, intending to publish his findings in a less than flattering report. In preparation for an oral presentation, Julia had even read one of his articles on the economic growth in China a couple of months ago. Obviously she wasn’t aware that the author of that interesting report now disappeared between her lips with a muffled scream. Focussing entirely on her series, Julia pushed the desperately squirming shrunken person around in her mouth for a little and enjoyed his unique taste spread over her taste buds. Then she almost subconsciously pushed him to the back of her tongue, towards the edge of her throat, and swallowed him down with an audible gulp.

Even though he frantically struggled against the overwhelming muscles of her oesophagus, this merely caused a slight, pleasant tickling sensation in Julia’s throat, which slowly moved down through her chest and finally disappeared somewhere beneath her left ribs. Her stomach, which hadn’t yet registered that she had started eating, gave off another hungry groan, but then switched to a soft gurgle as Julia reached into the box again.

***

Paralysed, Felix stared out of his cubicle and observed how the giantess lifted shrunken people out of the box over and over again, eating them without even looking at them. All she was paying attention to was the series she was watching on her laptop. Every time her enormous hand moved towards the box and cast an ominous shadow over it, he had to expect to be next. From time to time, wet gurgling and glorping sounds emanated from her soft belly, which stretched out right in front of the window of his cubicle. Since there was a small subsidence in the grey fabric of her tank top before his window, Felix assumed that her belly button was right below him, though he couldn’t tell fore sure. Desperately, he tried not to listen to the menacing sounds of the gigantic digestive tract deep below him. But it was difficult to ignore that shrunken people like him were already inside this belly, facing digestion.

His gaze wandered over the seemingly endless plain of her soft belly, which slightly rose and fell with every of the giantesses’ gentle breaths. Even further back, the top stretched loosely over the soft hills of her breasts, which also periodically rose and fell just a little when she inhaled and exhaled. Then Felix looked at the woman’s pretty face again, her eyes looking a little bit past the box. He examined her elegant brown hair flowing down over her shoulders, her slightly mysterious eyes and her soft lips, which she always formed to a charming laugh whenever something funny happened in the series on the giantesses’ laptop. With a trace of resignation, Felix had to admit to himself that it was indeed a little bit of a consolation to be eaten by such a beautiful and friendly-looking young woman.

But then, the fear rose up in him again, along with his bewilderment over how it even could be possible to be eaten by a ‘beautiful’, let alone ‘friendly’ person. What was wrong with the world? How had he gotten into such a situation? And was this really how it would all end?

While his thoughts continued to circle around the dreadful fate awaiting him, he suddenly heard a breathless panting and groaning from above. Confused, Felix looked up and stared directly into the face of Daniel, who apparently had managed to climb up the wall of his cubicle and was now struggling to hold on to the upper edge.

“Daniel?” He asked incredulously. Although he already had assumed that Daniel was also in the box, it was almost unbearable to see him here all of a sudden, also wearing that wretched overall which basically identified him as a piece of food.

“Hey there.” His friend replied dryly. But the expression on his face still revealed that the events of the day had taken their toll on him just as much as they had on Felix and Yannik.

Again, something like hope began to rise inside Felix. Daniel kept holding on to the upper edge of the separating wall somehow and slowly began to move towards the box’s outer edge. The right angle between the outer wall of the box and the separating wall to Felix’s cubicle gave him additional support and he pulled himself up to his waist. Then, despite the pain it obviously caused him, he laid down on the sharp plastic edges of the walls and extended his right hand towards Felix.

***

Julia lifted a shrunken woman out of her box and was just about to flick her into her half-open mouth, but then the collar of the synthetic clothing by which she was holding her suddenly tore and she plummeted down into the generous cleavage of the giantess with a muffled scream. Somewhat peeved, Julia rolled her eyes and then reached into her cleavage with a mild sense of embarrassment, trying to lift out the little woman stuck between her soft breasts.

Carefully, she wrapped her fingers around the tiny woman, a nerdy student by the name of Nadine Kowalczyk, who had been studying graphic design at the university of a neighbouring city before being turned into a living snack. She belonged to a peculiar group of people who were somehow turned on by the thought of being shrunken down and devoured, and who had formed an online community to share in their common preferences. A couple of days before, she had put her name on a list of ‘Vortex volunteers’ posted on one of the forums she frequented, assuming that it was a joke. What she didn’t know was that it was indeed Vortex who was behind that particular post. There weren’t exactly many volunteers for being shrunken down, and from a business perspective, it wouldn’t have made much sense for Vortex not to tap into this obvious and unproblematic resource.

But little Nadine obviously knew nothing about that. Even now, as she was lifted up by the giantess a second time and out of her cleavage, she still wasn’t aware of the fact that amongst all of the shrunken people in Julia’s box, she was the only one who had really brought this on herself. Overwhelmed by panic, she didn’t even remember that she would have found this scenario quite appealing before – reality turned out to be an entirely different thing.

She yelled at the gigantic woman to let go of her immediately, but her puny voice didn’t even reach the ears of the giantess, who only opened her mouth and casually flipped her inside. However, Nadine developed such a momentum that she only briefly skidded over Julia’s tongue and then slipped so deep into her throat that she immediately triggered the swallowing reflex, which mercilessly sent her into the depths of the giantesses’ body with a wet gulp.

Julia made a grimace and briefly thumped her fist against her sternum, coughing slightly as the shrunken woman slid down her oesophagus and into her stomach as a noticeable, almost unpleasant lump. Since she wasn’t sure if the little woman had perhaps gotten stuck somewhere, Julia took a large gulp from her coke to wash her down for good. Then she cleared her throat again and lifted her hand to her mouth, stifling a silent, inward burp which washed some of the woman’s taste back into her mouth. Julia licked her lips and then unwrapped her sandwich, taking a large bite and focussing all her attention back on her show.

A couple of minutes passed until she heard steps echoing through the staircase. They continued upwards for a bit and then reached the flat’s entrance door. Then there was the tinkle of various keys, before one of those was inserted into the front lock and someone opened the door. For a few moments, Julia heard someone rummage around in the hallway and walk through the flat, then there was a brief knock on the door. The knock was more as a matter of form, since the door was opened almost instantly as Julia’s roommate Bahar stepped inside.

Bahar was the daughter of two fairly affluent Persian attorneys, but she had been born and raised in Germany and didn’t even speak much Farsi with her parents. Even though she had a wealthy background, she was very down-to-earth and easy-going, but also a bit of a party girl who constantly needed to do something. Julia wasn’t as extroverted as her, but they still got along with each other very well and had become good friends over the last couple of years.

“Hey Julia!” Bahar said cheerfully and gave her a quick wave before flopping down on the sofa bed beside her, casually resting her arm on the backrest.

“Hi.” Julia replied with a smile und tapped the space key on her laptop to pause playback of her series. “How was it?”

“It was okay.” Bahar replied and yawned. “But I didn’t have time to stay. They’re going out for a couple of drinks now, but I still have to study for that bloody examn on Monday.”

“Which one was that again? Trademark law?” Julia asked and gave her a questioning frown as she lifted another shrunken person from the box and placed them between her lips, sucking them in with a quiet slurp and swallowing them immediately.

“Mh-hm.” Bahar nodded wearily and looked at the open Vortex box resting on Julia’s belly. She had already eaten, but she decided that she’d steal one of those little guys from her before getting back to her studies.

***

Following a short sprint, Felix grabbed Daniel’s hand again and tried to jump up. Meanwhile, his friend held onto him with all his strength and tried to pull him out of his cubicle. Above them, another screaming shrunken person was just lifted out of the box by the brown-haired woman, only to be devoured almost instantly. As Felix had gathered from the conversation with the other giantess who had joined her, she apparently was called Julia. And he recognised the other young woman from the picture on Julia’s phone, she had to be Bahar. But it didn’t help that the giantesses had names now – it made them more human, and with regard to what Julia was doing at the moment, that somehow made it even worse. Felix had almost grown accustomed to perceiving this enormous young woman as nothing more than some kind of monster.

Even though Felix managed to climb up along the separating wall a little thanks to Daniel’s help, he nevertheless slipped off again. Without hesitation, he grabbed his friend’s hand again and was just about to make another attempt when they were suddenly engulfed by a dark shadow. Before Felix could look up, he saw how the meticulously manicured fingernails of a slightly brownish hand pinched Daniel’s body, who just stared at him with a strangely blank expression on his face. Then his friend was lifted up with unbelievable force, and as Felix was still holding onto his hand, he was at risk of being pulled out along with him. Naked fear washed over him, and driven by the raw urge to survive, he let go.

He fell back into his cubicle, bruising or even cracking some of his ribs. Without even trying to get up, he just stared at his friend who was now being lifted away between Bahar’s fingers as she slowly raised him to her face.

***

“Hey!” Julia protested with feigned indignation as she chewed around on a large chunk of her sandwich. Then she swallowed it and turned to Bahar. “Get your own food.” She added sulkily and gently poked Bahar in the hip with her elbow.

Her friend paused for a moment and gave her a sheepish, apologetic smile. “Just one. I’ve already eaten, after all. Only this one for dessert.”

Julia pulled an exaggerated face and then gave her a patronising nod, as if she was being really generous. “Well, okay.”

“Thank you very much.” Bahar replied with equally exaggerated deference and lifted the shrunken person up again, after having lowered him down a little during their brief conversation, during which he had been dangling directly above her ample cleavage. Then she opened her mouth and tossed Daniel inside without further ado.

***

Daniel simply wanted to lash out at the giantesses’ fingers and thrash around, but his arms were firmly pressed against his torso by the Middle-Eastern-looking young woman, while his legs kept helplessly kicking into thin air. Deep below, he saw her large, soft breasts and a small medallion hanging from an elegant golden necklace, which had gotten slightly pinned in between the enormous mounds of flesh. Of course, ‘small’ was a relative term under these circumstances, and he assumed that the piece of jewellery was actually as large as himself.

Suddenly, the object slipped into the gap between the breasts as Bahar leaned forward, then he was lifted up again and found himself staring into her beautiful face. Although from his point of view, it was simply terrifying. For a moment, his own gaze seemed to meet that of her deep-brown eyes, but then she opened her lips and revealed her perfectly white teeth, all of which were approximately as big as Daniel. The rows of straight white teeth parted as well, and for a moment, he could her hot, wet breath brush over him before she casually tossed him into her gaping mouth.

Daniel found himself flying through the air for a brief moment, then he splashed onto a slippery, hot surface. It was covered in a warm, viscous fluid that slightly tingled on his skin. He desperately tried to get up and escape from the giantesses’ tongue, but the constant movements of the enormous muscle and her slippery saliva made this completely impossible. Still struggling to get his bearings, he realised how the rows of teeth closed around him, plunging the inside of the mouth into pitch black darkness.

***

Aghast, Felix simply stared at Bahar as she tossed his friend into her mouth. Still pushing him around with her tongue somewhere behind those full lips, apparently relishing his taste, she amicably patted Julia on her shoulder and got up.

“Wew them, haw fom.” She said with a full mouth and then swallowed hard. “I’ll sit down at my desk now and study a bit more.”

Shaking uncontrollably, Felix followed the slight contraction in Bahar’s throat and imagined how Daniel was now travelling through her oesophagus, directly behind her full breasts, which slightly bobbed up and down as she rose to her feet. As his gaze reached her lean belly, hidden behind a stylish black top, his vision began to fog up due to the tears rising in his eyes, but he instinctively wiped them away again.

“Good luck.” Julia said to her roommate and then pressed the space bar on her laptop’s keyboard again, while Bahar turned around and walked out of the room with a lively swing to her hips. The last thing Felix saw of her were her full butt cheeks, which perfectly filled out her tight-fitting jeans and rhythmically jiggled in unison with her confident, almost a bit haughty stride. Then the enormous young woman who had just eaten his best friend disappeared, leaving both Felix and Yannik in a state of utter hopelessness and bewilderment.

Felix was still coming to terms with the fact that Daniel was gone, eaten like a piece of meat and now facing painful digestion inside the murky depths of Bahar’s stomach, as the box was plunged into darkness and Julia’s enormous hand came rushing towards him. This time, however, he was almost completely calm – he knew that he was in grave danger, but he had been all the time now, and Felix was just spent both physically and mentally. At least that would probably make things a bit easier.

Indeed, Julia’s enormous, discreetly painted fingernails now reached into his own cubicle and pushed themselves underneath his aching body. Finally, they hooked onto the collar of his overall and then lifted him out of the box with uncanny ease.

Felix felt incredibly dizzy as he was lifted up with amazing speed, flying over the vast expanse of Julia’s belly and the gentle hills of her breasts as if he were riding a paraglider. But to his own surprise, he didn’t feel any panic. Only as Julia’s enormous face appeared in his field of view, soon filling it out completely, Felix noticed that he started shaking again. But even now, it wasn’t the maddening fear of death that he had expected – it was more like an unpleasant sort of excitement.

The giantess completely ignored him, keeping her grey-green eyes focussed on her laptop and absent-mindedly opening her soft lips to receive her snack. Felix stared into the gaping maw in front of him. In the middle of her mouth, he saw her gigantic, wet tongue, framed by rows of bright white teeth. He could even make out some masticated remains of her sandwich on the chewing surfaces. On two of her molars, Felix also was able to see the slight glimmer of two fillings, but apart from this minor imperfection, her teeth were in perfect condition.

Just like Daniel a couple of moments before, he could now feel hot, oppressively moist breath wash over him, making it difficult for him to breathe. Involuntarily, he looked into the dark abyss of Julia’s throat, the source of the hot, humid breeze, and despite the darkness, he could still make out the outlines of her uvula and her tonsils.

Then the enormous fingers suddenly pushed him forward a little and he briefly sailed through the air before landing face-forward on her lower lip. He tried to push away the soft flesh of the lip and wiped a thin layer of spit off his face, but just as he looked up and right into the menacing darkness of Julia’s mouth, the upper lip came down on him and squeezed him into his current position. Felix made a half-hearted attempt to hit against the warm flesh around him, but he knew that he was far too small to put up any noteworthy resistance.

He heard a loud, wet slurping sound and was finally sucked into the wet, humid darkness of the oral cavity with overwhelming force. There he landed on Julia’s enormous tongue with a moist splat. Almost instantly, he found himself covered in a thick coat of saliva and was pushed around inside the mouth, his taste slowly spreading across the giantesses’ taste buds. Still shaking, he tried to keep his bearings, but this turned out to be utterly futile – not only was there almost no light inside the giantesses’ mouth, Felix also had to constantly wipe the viscous, warm saliva out of his face in order to keep breathing. And the enormous tongue kept moving back and forth.

Felix noticed a somewhat salty, hearty taste in his mouth, and to his horror he realised that it was his own sweat – so basically his own taste, the one Julia was enjoying right now as part of her dinner. He gave the tongue a feeble kick, though even he didn’t know what he was trying to accomplish with that. Then he noticed that he was slowly starting to slip into the area towards the back of the tongue, closer and closer towards the pitch-black darkness of the throat. Suddenly, the movements of the tongue subsided, and Felix felt the giantesses’ swallowing muscles tense up around him. With a desperate gasp, he tried to pull himself away from the looming darkness behind him, but then the entire tongue seemed to collapse beneath him and he was hit by a wave of saliva, which sent him past Julia’s uvula and tonsils and into her gullet as the young giantess casually swallowed him.

For a brief moment, Felix thought that he had lost consciousness, but then his senses came back to him and he found himself sliding through an undulating tube. Every time he seemed to slow down a little, powerful muscles contracted around him, mercilessly forcing him downwards and almost crushing his bones in the process. Around him, he could hear a dull thumping sound, which gradually became louder and louder. Only when he also started to hear powerful, but also calm and regular breaths, Felix really understood that he was travelling down the giantesses’ oesophagus and that these sounds were coming from her heart and her lungs. Shortly afterwards, the heartbeat became quieter again and Felix began to hear an ominous gurgling and squelching beneath him, indicating that he was now deep inside Julia’s body. He was now moving towards the final step of his journey, somewhere beneath her left breast. Indeed, the oesophagus now appeared to tilt into a bit of a slope, and before he knew it, Felix was suddenly pressed through a particularly tight ring of muscles and catapulted into the giantesses’ stomach.

For a couple of moments, he simply flew through a lightless, oppressively hot and humid void. Then he collided with a slimy, warm wall and slipped down along it through thick, acidic slime. Finally, he came to a halt between one of the many gastric folds of the stomach wall, landing in some kind of swale. Since the fleshy, muscular ground constantly shifted with the peristaltic movements and contractions, Felix was unable to stand, though he managed to sit up. Spluttering, he tried to wipe off the sticky, burning slime and leaned against the undulating stomach lining, which kept excreting even more slime and acid. Felix took a deep breath, at least as well as he could in the stuffy heat. Around him, he now could almost hear nothing else than the groaning and bubbling of the stomach. Only high above him, he could still make out the breathing sounds and heartbeat of the giantess that had eaten him.

Felix sobbed and hit his fist on the surface of the small pool he was sitting in, the rancid fluid reaching up to his chest. In this darkness, he was completely blind, and his ears could barely hear anything else than the sounds of the gigantic body he was now trapped in. His olfactory senses also were overwhelmed by a mixture of acid, coke and various sandwich ingredients like salad, cheese and ham. Moreover, he noticed another, hearty and salty smell and taste, and to his horror, he realised that it was the same one he had tasted back in Julia’s mouth – his own taste, and that of other shrunken people. The air inside the stomach was severely lacking in oxygen, acidic and so moist that it almost felt like a hot fog. Felix realised that digestion was well under way and that in this environment, the difference between smell and taste was much more blurry. Many of the shrunken people Julia had previously eaten were probably already partially or even entirely digested. More and more, he noticed how every breath of moist air started to burn in his airways and how a strange sensation began to spread through his skin. It was a peculiar mixture of burning and numbness. He too was being digested alive, but strangely, he didn’t feel any kind of panic or fear anymore. He had given up. Felix was no longer a human being. He was a piece of food inside the stomach of this young woman called Julia, who would now digest him.

Felix began to wonder what her body would do with his digested remains. Most of him would probably be simply converted into energy, which Julia’s body needed to function. But as a high-calorie fast food product, a lot of him would probably also end up inside the fat deposits in her soft breasts, on her belly and inside her curvy buttocks – at least until it would also be used up for something. His thoughts drifted to Daniel, who wasn’t too far away from him, somewhere in Bahar’s stomach and facing the same fate, albeit in another person’s belly.

For a while, he simply lay in the pool of gastric juices in a twilight state, then he again heard the wet smack of the cardia, signalling that the giantesses’ oesophagus was sending in another shrunken person or a new batch of chewed sandwich pieces. There was a shrill scream, then someone splashed into the pool right next to Felix. For a moment, there was nothing but silence, then the freshly swallowed shrunken person rose out of the acidic slop with a deep gasp, cursing loudly. Felix opened his eyes again, even though there was no point since it was still too dark to see anything.

“Yannik?” He asked tiredly.

“Felix?” His friend’s weak voice sounded back through the void.

But before he could answer, the cardia opened up yet again and a veritable waterfall of coke poured into the stomach. Felix was swept away with the stream of coke and semi-digested chyme, then the waves crashed over him and dragged him down into the depths of Julia’s stomach. For a moment, Felix heard the roar and bubbling of the icy fluid around him, then his senses finally surrendered to the sudden temperature shock and he lost consciousness.

***

Julia placed the glass of coke on her nightstand and then sat up on her bed with her legs crossed, since she had slightly slipped down the backrest over the time. Doing so, she lifted the half-empty box from her belly and placed it on the padding of her sofa bed beside her sandwich. Due to this movement and all the carbon dioxide in her coke, the trapped air in her stomach shifted and forced itself upwards through her oesophagus, before exiting through her half-open lips as a satisfied, wet burp. As a well-behaved woman, Julia instinctively lifted her hand to her mouth, but since she was all on her own in her room and still completely focussed on her series, she didn’t really pay much thought to it. Instead, she simply grabbed her sandwich and continued eating.

Over the course of the next hour, she emptied the box and polished off the rest of her sandwich. And as the end titles of the last episode of this season started to play, Julia closed her laptop, stretched herself and gave off a relaxed yawn. For a while, she just lay there and somewhat subconsciously moved her right hand beneath her tank top, massaging her soft belly as it digested her dinner with faint gurgling sounds. Then she rose to her feet and pulled at her pyjama shorts, which had slightly slipped into her butt crack. She picked up her glass, which still contained a little rest of coke. With one last gulp, she emptied the glass and picked up the box as well as the plastic foil and the sandwich packaging. Then she left her room and went back into the shared kitchen.

There, she slipped the box into the bin, tossed the plastic foil in on top of it and placed the glass in the dish washer. Julia quickly examined the inside of the machine and then decided to take another few plates and cups out of the sink and place them inside the machine, since it was quite full by now. Finally, she took a dish washer tablet from one of the drawers, placed it into the according compartment and turned on the machine.

Again, she stifled a faint belch and shuffled to the bathroom, where she quickly brushed her teeth. Then she went back into the hallway and headed for her room, but stopped in front of Bahar’s door, which was left ajar and from which she could hear some quiet music. She too only passingly knocked on the door and then opened without really waiting for an answer, since the door had been left open and it was not unusual for them to just barge in.

“Hey, how’s it going?” She asked and burst out into a grin as she saw how Bahar almost disappeared behind large piles of ring binders, folders and textbooks stacked on her chaotic desk.

With an excessively blank look on her face, her roommate looked up from her table and simply stared at Julia for a couple of moments with her large, dark brown eyes.

“I’ll be so happy when I’m done with all this crap.” She then said with a groan.

Julia laughed compassionately, but then questioningly lifted her eyebrows and slightly tilted her head to one side. “But seriously, you okay there?” She asked more earnestly. Even though Bahar was an extroverted partygoer, Julia knew her well enough to know that she often put on a mask and had difficulties to express herself when she was stressed or upset. And over the last couple of weeks, Bahar had been studying a lot.

“Yeah, sure.” Her roommate assured her with a wave of her hand. “It’s just so much, and that guy won’t tell us what exactly he’s going to ask. So, I’ll just have to memorise all of it.”

“I see. But don’t overdo it, okay?” Julia said and gave her friend a knowing wink.

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” Bahar replied unenthusiastically and glimpsed at the display of her smartphone to check the time. “You going to bed already?”

“Nah, not yet. But I’m gonna lie down and read a bit.” Julia explained and suppressed a yawn. “Well, have fun.” She added ironically.

“Ha-ha.” Bahar mumbled and gave Julia a quick wave as she shuffled out of the room and then waved back at her from the hallway. Then she went to her room with another yawn and closed the door behind her. Bahar looked at her phone again and checked the time, then she leaned over her desk again with an exasperated sigh and turned her attention back to her texts.

***

Deep inside her stomach, Daniel crawled through the masticated and semi-digested remains of the Thai food Bahar had eaten for dinner while she had been out and about with her fellow students – shortly before she had eaten him. Unlike Felix and the other shrunken people in Julia’s stomach, who by now were nothing more than indistinguishable components of the chyme sloshing around inside her stomach as she laid down to read her book, Daniel was still very much alive. And he had decided to not let this woman – her name apparently was Bahar – digest him without him putting up a fight first. It wasn’t a fight he could win, but what difference did that make now?

Even though he couldn’t see anything, he had realised that Bahar was apparently sitting up and was barely moving, so that he only had to deal with the movements of the stomach, which was difficult enough. Digestion was in full swing, but because her stomach was pretty full, the stomach acids weren’t as strong yet, since the chyme wasn’t completely saturated with them yet. However, some pools of ominously bubbling acid had started to form in the lower-lying parts of the sticky pulp over the last couple of minutes, and Daniel was currently trying to get away from them by climbing over a pile of chewed-up chicken.

Even though he was fairly athletic, he also noticed that he was getting weaker, and the lack of oxygen and the hot, sticky air only exacerbated his dire situation. Nevertheless, he continued to pull himself up with all his strength, away from the hissing pools of concentrated stomach acid below him. Along with these sounds, he could also hear Bahar’s breath, her heartbeat and then suddenly her booming voice, which came from high above him and sent slight vibrations through the entire stomach. Then he heard another woman’s voice, and although it was even more muffled and he wasn’t able to understand either of them, he assumed that Bahar was talking to the other giantess, Julia. For a couple of moments, his thoughts drifted to Felix and Yannik. Gloomily, he wondered if Julia had eaten them by now, though even if that wasn’t the case, they probably wouldn’t be getting out of this alive, either. After a couple of moments, he shook off these thoughts and put up his arm to lift himself up a bit further.

Right then, the giant body around him seemed to tense up, causing the stomach to shift up and contract a little. Before he could grasp what was going on, the slippery mound of chyme he was located on suddenly collapsed and came crashing down like an avalanche. Daniel lost his grip and was swept away, then he suddenly found himself in free fall and splashed into one of the pools of acid below. For a brief moment, he felt a terrible burning on his skin, then he almost immediately passed out and his body started to dissolve in Bahar’s gastric juices.

***

Bahar stretched a bit, causing the contents of her stomach to even out a little and pushing the trapped air out through her oesophagus. She allowed it to exit through her lips as a short burp, barely acknowledging it at all as she focussed on her text again. She was not aware of the fate of the shrunken man in her belly, who now was buried by the chyme and started to dissolve in her stomach acids. And even if she had been, she couldn’t have cared any less.

She continued to study for another two hours, then she rose up from her desk with a tired, but content yawn, turned off the lamp and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Meanwhile, deep inside her digestive system, Daniel’s remains were slowly squeezed into her duodenum with a faint gurgle. Then she went over to Julia’s room, where she could still see some light shining through the gaps around her door. Carefully, she poked in her head again and looked over to Julia, who had curled up in bed and was reading a novel.

“Yo, I’m gonna hit the sack. Sleep tight.” Bahar explained and yawned ostentatiously.

Julia looked up from her book with a tired, warm smile. “Good night. See you tomorrow.”

“See you tomorrow.” Bahar replied from the hallway. Then she went to her room, where she changed into pyjamas and dropped on her bed, falling asleep only a couple of minutes later.

Julia continued to finish reading the chapter of her novel, then she placed her book on the nightstand, turned off the light und pulled the soft, cosy and pleasantly warm blanket up to her face. Moments later, she had curled up and fallen asleep.

Deep inside the bodies of the two young women, the digested remains of the shrunken people travelled through their intestines during the night, where they were further broken down into their chemical components to be resorbed into their bloodstreams over the next few hours. From there, they were transported to their new destinations. Since Julia and Bahar were already asleep as these events took place, not much of what had once been Felix, Daniel and Yannik was converted into energy and burned off right away. Instead, most of them was deposited inside the fatty tissue of their breasts, bellies and butt cheeks. Only a small amount of entirely indigestible pieces continued to drift through the depths of their digestive systems towards the last stop of their journey during the early mourning hours. By then, the first pale sunbeams began to shine through the windows of the shared flat and into their rooms.

Around the same time, Julia’s phone began to play a gentle piece of music she had set as her morning alarm, but she snoozed for several times before getting up with a sleepy expression on her face. As she stretched with a loud yawn, a quiet fart escaped from between her butt cheeks, followed by an increased feeling of pressure in her rectum that signalled to her that it was time to go to the toilet again. Still half asleep, Julia got out of bed and shuffled into the bathroom, where she pulled down her pyjama shorts and her underpants before sitting down on the toilet seat with her naked butt cheeks. As she checked a couple of new notifications from her social networks on her phone, she took a long pee and then also let the content of her rectum plop into the water of the toilet bowl, among it the remains of Felix and Yannik. After liking a cool picture of Bahar and her fellow students from their evening out yesterday, she farted again and then thoroughly wiped herself, finally tossing the toilet paper into the bowl and casually flushing its contents into the sewer. Then she meticulously washed her hand, freshened up a little and sleepily went over into the kitchen. Bahar was already sitting at the table, eating a bowl of muesli for breakfast.

The two young women greeted each other amicably and Julia started to make a cup of coffee for herself. A faint groan from her empty stomach also reminded her to make something solid for breakfast before she and Bahar headed out to university together. She tucked two slices of bread into the toaster and pushed aside the curtains of the kitchen window. To her surprise, it was brighter outside than she thought. Apparently, it had snowed through the night and the roofs and roads of the neighbourhood were once more coated by a thick white layer. With an innocent smile, Julia turned to Bahar, who was exchanging some text messages with her boyfriend on her phone and had apparently not even noticed the sight yet.

“Look, it snowed again.” She exclaimed with almost childlike joy.

Bahar quickly finished chewing and swallowed her muesli. “What?” Then she got up and walked towards to the window. “Wow. Maybe it’s gonna stay this time.”

“That would be lovely.” Julia replied just as her toast was ejected from the toaster with a metallic clank. While her roommate sat down at the table again, Julia went over to the toaster and continued preparing her breakfast. Then she also sat down at the table, and as the toast with jam and the hot coffee were gradually sent down to her stomach, she continued to chat a little with Bahar, feeling how her body finally began to wake up properly.

Once the two had finished their breakfast, Bahar also quickly went to the toilet, where she evacuated the undigested remains of her dinner from the evening before. Her digestive system hadn’t left much of Daniel, whose remains were deeply embedded in her bowel movement – she herself already had completely forgotten about him and would never think of him again. After she had flushed Daniel’s remains into the sewers and washed her hands, she returned to the kitchen, where she talked to Julia a bit more. A couple of minutes later, both took a look at the clock and decided to take the earlier tram to university, just in case. There had been some delays due to the snow yesterday, and they wanted to avoid being late for their classes. Then they left the kitchen, got changed and put on warm winter clothes again.

While Bahar stood in the doorway and answered another message from her boyfriend on her phone, Julia went into the kitchen one more time and glimpsed into her cup, which still was standing on the breakfast table. As she had expected, there was still a little coffee inside.

“You coming?” Bahar asked.

“Right away.” Julia answered, lifted the cup up to her lips and let the remaining warm coffee slip into her mouth. Then she swallowed it with a big gulp and went over to Bahar, closing the door behind them and heading outside into the wintery morning.


Copyright © VortexFoodsTM 2020.