[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Adam is a loving single father with 3 beautiful daughters: Lucy, Tara and Lily. A strange condition will soon put him in an uncomfortable situation where medical treatments and love for his daughters will help little.


Rated: G
Categories: Lesbians, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Incest, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4667 Read: 23197
Published: October 28 2020 Updated: September 22 2022
Story Notes:

 

1. begginig of problems by facortes12 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1571 words)

First of all i am sorry for my english, it is not my main language, so I hope the expressions and language are enough to understand the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam: the father, 185 cm tall, slightly muscular body, brown hair, single since his wife died by giving birth to their last daughter. Despite being alone, he has no money problems due to a good inheritance of shares in successful companies and his insurance company is also quite good.

 

Lucy: 17 years old, 160cm tall, short brown hair, quite athletic body from the exercise she does every day and a good B cup on her breasts. Finishing high school and preparing for college, she is jealous of her sister Lucy because of her body and height because despite being younger she developed much better than her.

 

Tara: 15 years old, 168cm tall, long blonde hair. She is sexy and she knows it, she has a C almost D cup, a very firm and big ass, and good hips. She likes to be flirtatious, especially with her father who she likes to tease as she knows she has a certain charm about him because of his attributes.

 

Lily: 12 years old, 145 cm, short red hair, is too small to have developed her body a lot, just a modest A cup. She loves her father a lot, maybe too much and she wants him just for her.

2. The S Virus by facortes12 [Reviews - 1] (1560 words)

3. New perspective by facortes12 [Reviews - 0] (1536 words)

Hello everyone. I know I had abandoned this story. I've been very busy this year and to continue with these stories you have to think for a while. Now I got a vacation period where I can continue with this. I hope to be more constant and that you like this new chapter. I accept ideas for the next one!