- Text Size +
Story Notes:

100 stories posted here!

A loud boom accompanied by an earthquake made me jolt upright in bed.  Before it could completely fade there was another crash, this one strong enough to make objects hanging on the walls rattle.  A shadow fell over my house as something enormous eclipsed the light outside, followed by a third cacophony that caused a shockwave with so much power it made my insides tremble.  The tremor from my left was quickly followed by one from the right, then the intense seismic activity ceased.

 

Multiple earthquakes should normally trigger someone’s survival instincts, but I was used to this by now.  Every day since Fulda shrunk and captured me had started this way, and I did not expect it to stop any time soon.  I was not just her prized possession; I had created her and the entire universe in which she held me prisoner.  In a moment of weakness at seeing my own creation towering over me I had surrendered control of the story to her, and she had taken the reins with relish.  Now she ruled over me like a goddess, though she would never refer to herself as one, and took immense pleasure in looming over her own powerless, bug-sized creator.

 

“Good morning, pet!” Fulda boomed, her gigantic voice loud enough to rattle my tiny windowpanes.  The poetic justice of a life of servitude at the feet of one of my characters was not lost on me.  She had gone from my intellectual property to my owner, but I could not complain too much.  I had imagined her as my perfect giantess, ruthlessly shrinking and crushing whomever she wanted, and she had done just that.  “Time for you to get up and around!”

 

Hiding from her inside my miniature house was a fool’s errand.  Though everything in the house looked and worked as it would at full size, the decorations near the ceiling concealed the small gap made by the detachable roof.  If I took too long, she could simply tear the roof off and pluck me out with her fingers.  While she delighted in doing that, and I admittedly got a kick out of it when she did, it was best not to annoy her by making her bend down.

 

Through the window I saw the gigantic white wall around the sole of Fulda’s Converse bend upward when she twitched her toes impatiently, and I knew I should get moving.  With two bounding steps I crossed the living room and reached the door, then yanked it open.  Her enormous shoe rested just to the side, giving me enough room to step through the door and fully into her presence.  Tiny, exposed, and powerless, I was completely at her mercy, and as I looked up at her titanic frame, I was reminded that I was also hopeless.

 

 The only thing stopping her from utterly smashing my house was her lack of desire: several copies of it could fit beneath her sole, and there was room on the inside for at least one as well.  Above the rear of the shoe’s great length I saw the bulge of her ankle bones, far enough overhead that it would require a vertical climb several times my insignificant height.  From there stretched her long legs, the smoothed, tan skin glistening in the light, with her well-toned calves giving them a definite curve.  Her thick, powerful thighs were like columns supporting her tremendous body, the skin dimpling where it met the rolled bottoms of her tight black shorts.  A white tank top clung to her like sausage casing, leaving her long, muscular arms exposed and clinging to every curve of her body.  Far above, her shining blue eyes locked onto me the instant I stepped out, and a smug smile tugged at the corner of her full, glossy pink lips while auburn bangs not caught by her braid dangled from her forehead.

 

“Good morning, Fulda!” I shouted up to her, waving one arm vigorously.  Whether she could hear me was entirely up to her.  Due to my diminutive size, my voice should only reach her waist, and even then as a puny squeak.  As she expanded her control over the story, however, she had figured out how to switch that on and off.  I had been similarly capricious when writing, and she thought it was funny to make me subject to my own changing rules.

 

“What a funny little squeak you make!” Fulda replied, and the floor creaked beneath her when she shifted her weight back onto her heels.  For now, she had decided she could hear me.  “I must say, you’re the most well-behaved pet I’ve ever had.  Most shrinks make it difficult and run screaming every time they see me.  Then again, they didn’t get shrunk to the size of an ant because they wrote me doing it, which I still think is weird, by the way.”

 

“What can I say?” I began.  “I like my women tall, and the taller, the better.  Is it any surprise I’d enjoy being shrunken at the feet of my most beautiful creation?”

 

Fulda laughed, and I clutched my ears to keep the booming sound from making them ring.  “The way you act, it’s like I’m the all-powerful deity here.  Maybe you should bow down in hopes I’ll spare you from my wrath.”  She was in a joking mood today, and I decided to play along.  I got down on my knees and laid prostrate before her, and her continued booming laughter made the floor shake beneath me.  The absurdity of the situation was not lost on either of us as I bowed to her with all possible reverence.

 

“Okay, get up, that’s enough,” she commanded after several seconds, and I got back to my feet.  “We both know I’m not a goddess, you’re just tiny and powerless.”  We gazed at each other in silence, each of us maintaining a slight grin.  This was the longest she had ever kept someone around, and it was starting to feel like a relationship of sorts despite the obvious stigma of dating someone I made to be my ideal woman.

 

“So, what sort of game are we playing today?” I asked, hoping she could still hear me.  “Do I have time to get ready?”

 

Fulda chuckled, making my insides shake just as much as hers.  “We’re always playing,” she said, her rumbling words dripping with arrogance.  “I just thought it’d be fun to get your guard down before relentlessly smashing you, talk to the man beneath my shoe, you know?”

 

Her laughter grew louder and more intense as she raised her shoe off the ground, keeping the rear firmly planted on the carpet.  She pivoted the foot on her heel until it was directly above me, the vast expanse of brown rubber blocking my view of the rest of her.  The blunted tip of a diamond etched into the rubber hung over my head, leaving just enough room for her toes to land without wrecking the house.  As I looked at the titanic foot poised to squash me, I had to give Fulda credit for getting the drop on me so effortlessly.

 

Fulda’s sole began descending and made contact with my head as soon as it started moving.  The shoe shoved me to the ground, crumpling my body like a straw wrapper, and pinned me against the carpet.  Her foot alone weighed several tons: there was no way I could budge it, let alone push it off.  However, since she also could not crush me, I was trapped beneath her shoe until she decided to let me go.  If she was feeling playful, it would only be a few minutes before she released me to do something else, and sometimes I would spend all day underneath an enormous foot.

 

As she pressed her weight down, something new happened: my body gave way to the weight.  Adrenaline shot through my body as it compressed, and I tried to slap on her sole with arms that were firmly pinned to the ground.  “Wait, Fulda!” I shouted, hoping my voice could reach her even through her shoe.  “Stop, you’re actually crushing me!  No, please, don’t ki-“  The space between her sole and the floor became too tight for me to even move my jaw.  My body being compressed by her immense weight did not hurt nearly as much as I expected it would, though I attributed that to mindless panic and adrenaline dulling my nerves.

 

Fulda set all her weight down, and my body popped under the strain with a horrific squelch.  In the darkness I remained perfectly aware of myself and my surroundings, even cognizant of the multi-ton shoe weighting me down, without missing a moment.  I thought this was the beginning of a trip to some sort of afterlife until Fulda pressed down harder, increasing the pressure on me.  Somehow, even though I had been smashed, I was still alive.

 

Her shoe lingered for several seconds as though she were ensuring I had been completely flattened before she lifted it away.  When light filled the tiny crevice underneath Fulda’s sole, I saw a distinct red circle amid the brown rubber where it had laid atop me.  Though there were no remains aside from blood, there was no doubt that was me splattered on the bottom of her shoe.  Was I really still alive if I was nothing more than a stain on her floor?  Reflexively I patted myself down, and found that not only was I was not just a puddle, there were no signs of any harm at all.  I could move just as freely as before even though there was a large disc of what should be me stuck to the enormous shoe right over me.

 

In a brown blur Fulda’s shoe was gone, and I was left looking up at the titaness standing over me.  She turned the shoe sole-up behind her and looked over her shoulder so she could peer down at the results.  “Awesome.”  That single booming word told me a lot without saying much of anything.  Her foot swung back down and slammed into the floor with enough force to make even her wall fixtures vibrate, then she placed her hands on her hips and stared down at me.

 

“So, my itty-bitty pet,” she began, “I bet you have some questions.”  I did, but I was too stunned to ask any of them.  It was not like before, when her shoe formed around me and my body was intact – she had utterly smashed me, there was no doubt about it.  Parts of my remains had even gotten stuck to her shoe.  By all logic I should be dead, yet here I was, alive and well, without even a bit of pain.

 

“What’s the matter?  Cat got your tongue?” Fulda teased after a long silence.  The surprise was wearing off, but I still had so many thoughts and questions swimming around my brain that I could not decide which one to start with.  “Fine, then I’ll just monologue while you stare at me.  Yes, I did smash you, and it felt amazing.  Now you’re no different from any other shrink, except that I can crush you again.  And again.  And again.”  A smile spread across her face as she no doubt imagined repeatedly squishing me with various parts of her body.

 

“I’ve been stepping on you for a while now, but I wasn’t getting the same satisfaction as I did from other shrinks,” Fulda explained.  “I mean, I liked doing it, and it was nice to know you’d always be there for me to step on, but there was something missing.  Then I stepped on a shrink and realized what it was: there was no tactile sensation of you actually going squish, no visceral pop when your body gave out beneath me.  Stepping on you wasn’t too different from, like, stepping on a toy or something, though at least you were a toy that could run.

 

“So I dove into the metaphysics of this story and looked into why you’re invulnerable.  It turns out there’s no reason you have to be completely impervious to damage aside from your personal vanity, which was a shock to me – just how vain could someone be if their deepest desire is to be both literally and figuratively under someone’s thumb?  So I tinkered with that and made it so you could be crushed just like anyone else.”

 

It was worse than I thought.  If she was looking at the overarching rules of the story created by my subconscious assumptions and desires, she was on the verge of achieving total and complete dominance of the world.  Not only that, but there were likely things in there even I did not know about, and if she persisted she could come to know me even better than I know myself, or wrest complete narrative control from me.  If that happened, it may be better if she did just kill me.

 

“So, was I dead?” I finally asked.  Out of all the questions, that seemed the most pressing.

 

Fulda smirked.  “I knew you’d ask that first.  At no point of being crushed were you dead, either physically or metaphysically.  Lucky for everyone, your immortality is basically hardcoded into the story, like you’re a universal constant, so I couldn’t change that.  I think the world would end or something if you died, like my foot stepping on you was flipping the universe’s switch to off.  Technically, I didn’t even change your invincibility.  I just changed it so your body could be crushed, then automatic processes kick in to instantly restore it.  If anything, I’d say you’re safer and more robust now that I can smash you whenever I want and really feel like I’m smashing someone.”

 

“Did you know that would work?”  Even if I had been “safe” it still felt like a near-death experience, and it seemed like she was being rather cavalier with my life.

 

“If it didn’t, it’s not like I’d have a lot of time to regret my choice before fading into non-existence, would I?” Fulda answered, laughing.  “I was as certain as I could be that you’d survive before I tried it out.  I would have asked first, but I wanted it to be a surprise the first time I went all the way with you.  Now that I know I can smash you without consequences, I think I’ll be smashing you a lot more from here on out.”

 

Even I could not ignore the innuendo.  It sounded like she was equating smashing people to having sex with them, and I wanted to see how far I could go with it.  “Can anyone smash me now, or just you?  Like, if one of the other Gammas came in while you were gone, could they smash me too?”

 

“They can, but I’d really rather they didn’t,” Fulda replied, a corner of her lips tugging upward.  “I don’t like sharing my shrinks with other women, not even my best friends.  If I’m regularly smashing you, I’d prefer that it just be me that does it rather than declaring open smashing season on you.”

 

It really sounded like she was not only talking about sex, but proposing we be exclusive.  “What if Jessica smashed me?”  If she was going to couch this in the thinnest layer of innuendo I had ever heard, I was going to see how far I could push it.

 

“Especially not Jessica.”  She tried to be sweet and teasing about it, but I heard a slight tremble in her booming voice.  “It’s kind of weird you’d even ask that.  Besides, if two sisters are smashing you, it’s only a matter of time before the other one finds out.  Then you’ll have no one at all to smash you.  Am I clear?”

 

“Crystal.”  It was not so much innuendo as it was a thin plastic sheet thrown over the conversation.  She equated smashing people with having sex, and with the amount of pleasure she got from it I should not have been surprised. 

 

“Good.”  Fulda stonily glared down at me as though she expected me to respond, but I had nothing to add.  “So!  Do you want to see what else this means?”  Other than apparently locking us in an exclusive relationship where she squished me instead of doing anything sexual, I had no clue.

 

Rather than explaining anything, Fulda squatted over me until her butt nearly touched the ground.  As I looked up at her face framed between her thighs, she lowered a hand toward me that quickly eclipsed everything else.  While I focused on the long, deep wrinkle running the length of her palm, she reached over me with her thumb and forefinger.  The long, slender digits came together on the back of my collar, and she peeled me out of the carpet she had embedded me in.  Fibers clung to be as she lifted me into the air, though they were ripped away as she effortlessly took me higher.  Although I could not have weighed more than a gram, I would be just as light to her even at full size.

 

Fulda held me about six inches in front of her face, letting me dangle between her eyes.  They were still cold, but there was a slight tenderness behind them I had not noticed before.  As I swung helplessly from her fingers, she continued to simply gaze at me.  What was going on?  Ever since she had taken control, I had lost control over what happened and could only describe events.  Without access to her internal monologue, however, I was just as confused as any tiny person who might find their gargantuan captor suddenly wanted to do more than merely torment them.

 

The moment passed without either of us saying anything, and that was likely for the best.  Fulda stood back to her impressive height, and inertia from the sudden ascent kept me from swinging as my feet were strongly drawn toward the ground.  It felt like my stomach dropped to my ankles, and the whole world moving around me heightened my disorientation.  Fortunately, in addition to being intense it was also brief, and by the time I realized she was standing she had already reached her full seven feet.

 

When Fulda’s long legs locked into place, the sudden halt made me start swinging from her pinched grip again.  Bemusedly, Fulda watched me swing back and forth, the minute movements of her pupils following my tiny body as it swayed in the air.  “So small!  So helpless!” Fulda cooed, then raised a finger in front of me.  “So pathetic.”  With a single, powerful stroke she batted me with a fingertip, pushing me away so hard that I slammed into her fingers on both parts of the ascent.  Whatever feelings she had they were not outweighed by her cruel tendencies as a giantess, and they may have even been feeding into each other.

 

“Want to know a secret, pet?” Fulda asked, though it took me a moment to recover from the sonic assault of her words.  She lowered me, drawing me toward her mouth, though she stopped just short of slipping me inside.  Her glossy pink lips dominated my view while hot air blasted me from her aquiline nose above, which did little to counter the violent, chaotic swaying resulting from the rush of movement.  “I want you inside me.”  The harsh wind from her whisper cut at my ears, though I was too focused on the parting and curvature of her full lips to notice.  “I ache to feel you deep inside me, my little pet shrink.”

 

Two loud thuds came from below, and I did not even have to look down to know she was patting her abs.  “Struggling weakly to get out before my duodenum opens and subjects you to a full tour of my digestive system,” she added, smiling wide enough to reveal shining white teeth behind her lips.  “I want to know how you taste, to feel you squirming on your way down my throat after I swallow you whole.  And wouldn’t you know it, you’re just in time for breakfast.”  A terrifying rumble came from deep inside her chest, the cruel laugh she made when she had a shrink right where she wanted them.

 

“Now hold on, Fulda!” I protested.  “Remember what you told Li when she tried to eat me?  We don’t have time for me to go on a full trip like that!  Besides, do you really want to look for me afterwards?”  I would say just about anything to keep from ending up in Fulda’s lower intestines.  “And if you don’t find me, you won’t be able to smash me anymore!  Come on, you can smash me as much as you want, just don’t eat me!”  I was close enough to her ears that she should be able to hear me regardless, it was just a matter of whether she cared to listen.

 

“Have a nice trip!” Fulda said, and I shuddered like I never expected I would from those words.  “I’ll see you in a few hours.”  Her lips parted, and she tilted her fingers back to build momentum.  She brought them forward again and released her hold on my collar when I had just passed the lowest point, throwing me toward her mouth in a low arc.  I flew straight between her lips and landed on her tongue without contacting anything else as though she had practiced tossing shrinks into her mouth like this for years.  A low rumble emerged from her throat, making everything inside her mouth tremble, and her lips slowly closed behind me.  I slipped trying to stand on her slick tongue and got a face full of the soft, porous tissue as the light inside was steadily blocked.

 

Immediately Fulda slammed me into the roof of her mouth, and rumbling laughter came up from her throat.  Her tongue methodically dragged me backwards along her palate, shoving my tiny body hard into the ridges.  I struggled to escape, moving like I was trying to swim through her tongue, but it was several times my size and much stronger than me.  With the soft flesh essentially forming a seal around me, I was a prisoner of her mouth and subject to whatever whims might strike her.

 

Fulda coiled her tongue back, dropping me from the roof so I slid along the pink tentacle like a slide and landed in her frenulum.  I tried to get up, but there was no footing on the saliva-slick tissue and my feet simply sank deeper in.  She brought her tongue down, its tip landing on me so I was pinned beneath it.  My attempts to move it were hopeless; with how pliable my surroundings were, my hands simply pushed into the tongue while my body got pushed further into the floor.  Mocking me, she wagged her tongue back and forth on top of me, making it clear that I was inferior even to her tongue while driving me downward.

 

The whole of Fulda’s mouth rumbled with more laughter while I fruitlessly struggled with her tongue.  She lifted it and brought it down again, repeatedly bludgeoning me with the tip while thoroughly soaking me in saliva.  It arced up and dug into the frenulum beside me, then shoved me along the smooth wall of her gums.  I tried in vain to grab onto something, but the slick, wet tissue offered nothing for my fingers to grip and I was sent along several circuits around her mouth while she played with her food.

 

Her tongue wedged under me and flicked upward, launching me briefly into the air before I landed on hard, smooth bone.  Fulda parted her lips just enough to let a sliver of light in, casting long shadows throughout her mouth.  Even without the light, however, I knew I was lying on one of her molars.  Before I could get up and run she clenched her jaw, squeezing me between it and the row of top teeth.  There was no way I could get out of this: I was trapped between her teeth.

 

Fulda fully closed her jaw, biting me along my entire body.  Her molars crushed me, and as my body was mangled between them, leaving only my arms uncrushed, something rushed out of me.  She released her jaw, and I was stuck to the bottom molar as it dropped several inches and put me on a slight incline.  My body quickly reformed once the pressure was gone, but I did not have any time to celebrate before it closed again.  My body was painlessly squeezed between her molars, releasing more of what whatever was being produced into her mouth.

 

Time lost all meaning while Fulda chewed on me like I was a piece of gum.  I did not expect to be crushed any more than I would than if she were stepping on me now, but the repetitive rise and fall of her haw had a way of making the whole process blend together into a single long moment.  It did not hurt, which I was thankful for since the repeated mutilation and reformation of my body would have been agony.  Somehow, there was always more inside me to come out, which promptly slid onto her tongue and down her throat.  Whenever her jaw released I tried to roll off to the side, but she always brought me up to meet the other molars before I could get anywhere.

 

Even Fulda could not chew on me forever, though.  Her tongue flattened out, and the next time her teeth released me I was dumped onto the wide, slick surface.  I scrambled to get off it, but a powerful stream of saliva threw me off my feet and deposited me atop a firm ring of tensed muscle.  Desperate to escape, I got to my feet and started running to the side through the knee-deep saliva.  Behind me, the gateway to her gullet opened with a sickening schlorp, creating a sudden rush of saliva that knocked me on my back.  In the darkness, I felt myself being drawn toward the gap while I desperately clawed at the smooth tissue on the bottom of her mouth to stop myself.

 

I slipped into Fulda’s esophagus along with a mouthful of saliva and her throat muscles immediately clenched around me.  They were so tight I could not even move to struggle my way upward, though it was not for lack of trying.  With my arms pinned to my sides all I could do was wiggle, and that was what I did.  I desperately wiggled inside Fulda’s throat, hoping that even if I could not escape on my own, I could make her cough me up.  Neither of those happened, however, and I quickly found myself in freefall toward the bottom of her stomach.

 

Instead of landing in a pool of acid I found myself resting in a vast field of pink, completely dry, with two pale blue circles far above me.  When my eyes adjusted to the room lighting, I realized those were Fulda’s eyes, and I was resting in her palm with her fingers rising like spires above me.  My clothing was completely free of moisture or even teeth marks: it was like I had never been in her mouth at all.

 

“Enjoy the ride?” Fulda boomed, light flashing off her glossy lips.  Her tone was so smarmy I knew she was smirking just from her voice.

 

“You ate me!” I declared, still recovering from the shock of being eaten.  I was sure she had swallowed me, so why was I in her hand now?

 

“I did and I didn’t,” Fulda replied, her warm voice making my whole body vibrate pleasantly.  “I mean, I did put you in my mouth, and I did swallow you, but there’s nothing in my stomach right now.  All I really did was chew on you like the longest-lasting piece of gum I’ve ever had.”

 

“But… how?”  As fantastical as shrinking was, I tried to keep my stories realistic, and that meant consequences.  Getting swallowed meant you got eaten, and unless they threw you up it was a one-way street.  As unpleasant as it was, once someone reached the stomach they were dead.

 

“You get eaten a lot in your stories, probably more than you’d like to admit,” Fulda answered.   “But it always fades to black before anything serious happens, dressed up as death.  So, I fiddled around with some stuff there to change it so once you reached the stomach, you returned to the hand of the person who ate you.  Since I wanted very badly to eat you, and you clearly don’t want to go through digestion even if you come out of it intact, I figured this was the best way of going about it.  Plus, unlike most other shrinks, I get to chew on you for a bit before I swallow.”

 

“Let me guess, though: the only person who gets to swallow me is you?”

 

“Yeah, how’d you know?” Fulda replied, her eyes widening while she grinned.  “I don’t think it’s that controversial.  If only I get to smash you, I should be the only person you get to be inside.”

 

“What if I can’t stop them?”

 

Fulda gave a small smile and leaned in until her face filled my view, bringing the round tip of her nose down until it almost touched my chest. “Well then, you just come tell me about it,” she purred, “and I’ll see how much like being shrunk and eaten.  You’re my pet shrink, and only I get to do this stuff with you.”  I nodded vigorously, surprised yet pleased to have her so securely in my corner.

 

Fulda turned, and the world whirled around her face as I looked up at her braided red hair.  She had manipulated the world’s metaphysics again, and I doubted it would be the last time.  In her pursuit to make me into the perfect shrunken pet she was rapidly becoming the most powerful being in the universe, whether she knew it or not.  For now, however, she seemed content to use her ability to manipulate the universe to make games with me more fun, and I hoped she would not realize hew new potential.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!