- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. This is fanfiction and no money is being made from it

 

This is inspired by the story "Secert play time iwth a friends mom" by Marushamo. you should check out his stuff.

Author's Chapter Notes:

John has detention for having a fight with another student. He comes to detention not expecting what is to come

I was walking to charms class for my detention. I had broken a nose or two and a few ribs of snobbing nobles. They felt so entitled beating and bullying some nerdy wizard from a little known family. Those nobles thought that because of their rich history and blood flowing with magic that they could do what they wanted. It made me a little nauseated thinking about the abuse they could wreck on other students here.


I had transferred over here from America to learn magic at this high esteem school. It was old and many powerful wizards and witches had come from here. The schools back at home focused more on the combat things of magic while over here in England. The charms, enchantment, and potions were highly sought out. My potion making ability was higher than average back home which helped me get in. I was already a top combatant in my school and I was hoping to increase even more. The magic duels here were more formulaic than actual fighting so I won pretty easily.


I didn’t have to use much magic on those baby nobles because they were so weak. I was a blonde six foot guy that worked out. I was pretty toned compared to other wizards here. They would keep their nose in a book for hours on end. I was pretty opposite to them as they looked studious while I looked like a delinquent. They were pretty skinny compared to me and I was pretty sure I could beat up 90% of this school in a fist fight.


I entered the charms room to receive my punishment. I was going to argue my case before the charms teacher to get a more lenient punishment. I am sure some here did not like this system of nobles abusing the underprivileged. 


I was shocked to see who was inside the empty charms room. It was the advanced artifact and combat professor, Artoria Lancer Pendragon. She was easily the most beautiful professor at this school. With big boobs and thick thighs, She was every bit what a proper sexy noble would be. She was in her usual navy blue tight suit with her hair up in a bun. She looked up at me with her emerald blue eyes and moving a lock of her golden blonde hair out of the way. 


“Please come in, John,” she said.


I quickly started to shuffle my way towards her. I was halfway up through the desks of the students when she spoke again.


“Stop, stay right there.” 


I halted and stood up straight. I was a bit nervous being in a room with such a pretty woman. She could not be older than 35, maybe she was 30.


“Do you know why you are here?” Artoria asked. She got up and moved herself to the front of her desk. She was taller than me by a few inches (or would it be centimeters here in England). She sat down a little on her desk.


“I am here because I beat up some fellow students who were trying to cheat off another student by taking his homework.” I stated.


“Is there anything else?” she inquired more. 


“I used some magic while I was beating them up.” I replied.


“That is not exactly what I was trying to get at.” Artoria countered. “One of the students that you beat up was the son of the prime minister of this country’s magic council. There are some serious ramifications of what you just did.”


I was shocked. One of the snotty nobles I had beat up was the minister’s son. 


“Ma’am.” I said. “I had only hit him because he was bullying another student. Shouldn’t he be punished for that. The bullied student is my witness.”


“The student did speak up for you. Under normal circumstances, you would just write an essay about how sorry you were. The minister’s son is going back for a week as his punishment. You, on the other hand, have to be punished by me. My punishment can be quite severe.” She said.


I couldn’t believe this. The school thought I was innocent but because it was the minister’s son. I was going to punished because of this stupid system.


“This is absurd! How am I being charged for a crime for doing the right thing. This is bullshit!” I yelled.


“I do believe that you did the honorable thing. If it was up to me, you wouldn’t be punished. But I have a duty to fulfil so I am going to punish you to the best of my abilities.” Artoria remarked.


I pulled out my wand and pointed at her. I was angry. “I am not to deal with this absurdity. I am going to go down fighting.”


She lifted her wand to face mine but I was already for combat.


“Rejectus moveamus!” I yelled.


Nothing happened. 


Artoria swished her wand with bright light blue light at the tip without saying a word.


I felt my world suddenly get larger. I had become smaller. Artoria was walking over to me. I was not going to let myself get defeated that easily.


“Sonarimya umptoonus!” I yelled a different spell.


My world became larger again. I was even smaller now. At this height, I saw Artoria’s legs walk through a pink aura that was close to the ground. She leaned down and took my wand out of my hand. She grabbed me by my waist in one hand and lifted me up to her face.


“I placed some runes down earlier that prevents anyone inside from casting magic. It doesn’t stop magic from being casted on the outside to someone inside. You should have paid more attention in charm class.” Artoria said with a smirk. 


She carried me over to the desk. She sat down with me still in her hands. She was breathing pretty heavily. 

 

“Are you ready to begin your detention?”

Chapter End Notes:

John detention begins. he did not expect this situation.

 

The teacher is based off the fate/grand order character Artoria Lancer Pendragon. You can get an idea of how she looks by looking her up and viewing the lancer character.

 

I like readers opinions of my write style. Do I need to be more descriptive, more dialogue, and describe more of their thoughts. I like some constructive criticism.

 

Enjoy Artoria's view