- Text Size +

When you awoke - you were in darkness. You couldn’t move. You seemed to be bound and encased by some kind of cotton-like material. You began to panic, to scream out - but there was no response. Suddenly there was a lot of commotion -A door opened, plastic rustling could be heard, and then there was the faint glow of light. It felt like whatever you were encased in was being moved. Then paper ripping could be heard as you were lifted up. An outer layer removed and more light, whatever was in front of you was folded away and you realized you were absolutely tiny - and your girlfriend Maria was massive! “Maria!? What’s going on? Where am I?” You screamed but she didn’t even acknowledge you. You tried to think back, how in the world could you have ended up in this situation...

————————————————————————————————————

 

Maria had had enough, she found out about your cheating and decided to teach you a lesson that you would never forget. But she needed to be creative. All those intimate moments you shared were meaningless now. To her, it felt like she had been used and cast aside like a disposable object. That’s it! Unknown to you Maria was also a witch and had some powerful spells she could use against you. Her first act of revenge would be to hook up with some random guy - and she wanted you to witness it. But she didn’t want them to be aware of your predicament. After you returned home after a night of heavy drinking and probable cheating, she used her first spell to put you into a deep sleep where you would only awaken after she recited the awaken spell. Second, she shrunk you down to only 2 inches tall. Now here’s where she began to put the pieces of her plan together.

 

Maria picked up your minuscule body and carried you over to the corner where she had a sewing machine. At first she thought maybe she would just sew you into a pair of panties - but nah, Not good enough. An evil smirk crossed her face she’s reached into a nearby drawer and got out a penknife. She then Got up and went into the bathroom and returned with a plastic package of extra thick maxi pads. She carefully took one out, making sure not to totally destroy the wrapper and unfolded it out onto the desk. Taking the pen knife she carefully carved out the center blue core of the pad - a space just big enough to contain your body - placing The cloth like cover and some of the material off to the side. Before placing him in the space she thought “Hmmm, should probably recite an Indestructible / immortal spell as well - don’t want him to actually die”. After doing just that she gently placed your body in the space and then put you under the sewing machine where she expertly stitched your legs, arms, and finally your chest to ensure you were securely in place. Next she carefully placed some of the absorbent padding around your body and then lastly replaced the cloth like cover over your body, with only your head still being visible. “Perfect!” She thought. On top of the desk was now just an ordinary thick maxi pad, with its wings out on full display. She carefully refolded the pad into thirds like a letter before placing it back in its paper wrapper, and then finally back into the package. “I’ll have to wait until Friday to do this so he’s got a few days of rest before I wake up for his torment” Maria said aloud as she placed the package under the bathroom sink.

 

————————————————————————————————————

 

Maria’s giant hand was holding wherever it was that you were encased in. You took in your surroundings and realized she was sitting on the toilet. The fresh smell of pee assaulted your senses. Her hand flipped you over for a second and you found yourself facing the floor - and her panties that were around her ankles. A ripping sound could be heard And then you were flipped back over and found yourself lowered into her panties. Maria then stood up, grabbed the sides of her panties with both hands and hiked them up - you found yourself pulled higher and higher until you were gently resting against The warm lips of her vagina. A slight smell of urine lingered but was soon overcome by her musk. Maria turned around and you could hear the toilet flush followed by the sound of her washing her hands.

 

You couldn’t see anything now being pressed against her as she went into the bedroom and got dressed. A pair of tight jeans were pulled up that added even more pressure onto you. After a while you realized she was walking, seemed like a good 30 minutes but you really had no idea. The constant movement made you noxious and the heat was incredible. Eventually loud music also assaulted your senses and regular swaying movements. You figure she must have gone to a club or something. you could tell she was enjoying herself because her lips were now dripping with wetness - and directly onto you! The smell was now incredibly musky as well. This went on for hours it seemed like! The only relief you got was when she went to the bathroom and you found yourself starting up from between her legs on the bathroom floor as she spent a good long while letting loose a torrent of piss into the toilet above. Without even acknowledging you she wiped, pulled you and her panties back up and went back out into the club. Another hour went by until she finally left the club. Now it was quiet - other than the sound of her jeans and her boots as she walked. Suddenly there was pressure from behind you and you heard Maria’s Boise “no, not here, let’s go back to my place.“ “alright, whatever you say babe”’replied a male voice.

 

After a while they finally got back To her place- Maria was practically dripping wet now and the pad was doing a pretty good job containing her fluids. More movement as they began to passionately make out and get undressed at the same time. Soon enough Maria was down to just her pantries. She knelt down and got on her knees - one of her heels resting under her vagina that pushed the pad - and you hard against her wet pussy. You couldn’t hear or see a thing but the rocking motion Indicated that she must be giving this guy a blow job! After several minutes she stood up and gentle lowered her panties down, carefully stepping out and hanging the panties on a lamp in the room - you watched in horror as you now had a full on view of your girlfriend jumping on this guy and absolutely getting off on him. As you dangled incased inside her swollen pad - You watched with disgust and envy as she rode the dude for several minutes before cumming hard! She soon dismounted, gave his cock - that was definitely larger than yours a few teasing licks and then laid down next to him told him “Fuck me hard! I want you to cum inside me! Don’t worry - I’m on the pill, I just want your load deep inside of me” she said with a sexy but dominant voice. The Man immediately jumped up grabbed her legs and forced himself deep inside of her and began pumping hard - Maria was in Ecstasy as he pounded away. At some point she looked over at her panties hanging on the lamp and her eyes focused on you. As he pounded away and was getting closer to cumming himself, Maria began to gentle rub her clit. As she focused on you the man suddenly tensed up and unleashed a gusher of cum inside of her - at the same time she brought herself to orgasm and they screamed out as they nearly came Simultaneously!

 

After a moment the man pulled out and rolled off of Maria - she carefully got up out of bed, being sure to clamp her vaginal muscles tight and grabbed the panties and drew them up her legs. Her already soaked pad and you came into contact with her vaginal lips. Before she went to lay back down in bed (But unknown to you) she grabbed the man’s still semi hard cock and gently cleaned it with her tongue, getting all of her sexual juices as well as his cum off- savoring the taste, before laying back down next to him. As Maria relaxed (and soon dozed off) so did her vaginal muscles. Slowly but surely both of their sexual juices oozed of of her and into the waiting pad. You wanted to barf as another mans semen soon covered you and the Absorbent material eagerly pulled it in.

 

Eventually morning arrived and Maria got up to go to the bathroom, she pulled down her panties as she sat on the toilet And inspected the damage - the pad was so full the her panties were even wet as it couldn’t contain it all. In the middle of the pad was a large dried puddle of semen. She laughed to herself as she saw your state but only for a moment before she reached down, removed the pad from her panties, folding it up and then deposited in the bathroom trash can. Here you would sit for a few days, the sound of silence and Maria occasionally using the bathroom being all that you could sense (well, besides the smell of what goes on in the bathroom - and cum of course). Tissues and other bathroom trash would join you before your eventually dumped into the kitchen trash, the bag is taken out and your thrown down a trash chute and deposited into a large dumpster where the bag and it’s contents joined the rest of the disgusting residential trash.

 

There were several families in your apartment building so the amount of household trash including food waste, bags of cat litter and dog droppings, dirty diapers and other household waste that soon rained down upon you didn’t take long to fill up the dumpster to capacity. There was no compactor in this dumpster - but you were being crushed regardless. After a few days the garbage truck came and hooked into the dumpster before dumping it into its maw where you were in fact compacted with the rest of the trash. Somehow, through it all you were still alive.

 

This was hell - was this really how you were going to spend the rest of eternity? you made it all the way to garbage dump and we’re buried under tons of trash until suddenly there was a bright flash and you found yourself weightless we you were transported elsewhere!

 

————————————————————————————


After several days Maria decided to “rescue” you but she knew she couldn’t just return you to normal like nothing had happened. She decided you still had some use-fullness after all and decided to instead keep you around But not like you had hoped. When you came to were in darkness once more. You couldn’t move but you felt different this time. Like your body wasn’t your body. Some commotion and light shined in on you as a giant hand reached in and grabbed you. As you were pulled out you realized that it was Maria! But what did she do to you? She held you against her breast and then walked over to a mirror where she then pointed you “sorry about this, but I couldn’t live with myself If I left you to rot in the landfill - so I turned toy into something more useful! Just think - we’re still together in a way!” She said. Starting back at you in the mirror as a 9 inch rubber dildo with your “face” being the head of the object do you would always have a forward looking view. Maria didn’t waste any time and got to work using you - first her mouth where she sucked you hard and as deep as she could before she rubbed you up and down her clit before driving you into her vagaina where her muscles contracted and squeezed you hard until she came. Once she was done she rinsed you off in the sink and put you back in the drawer until next time. This was your life now.