- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Some Discord shenanigans has resulted in probably the raunchiest story I've penned so far. Hope you enjoy!

 

********

 

 

Emily’s heart skipped a beat as the doorbell rang. She was expecting it, but the anticipation of it made it all the more startling. She raced to the door, the latch clicking softly as she pulled the door open. Two girls in their late twenties smiled as the light from inside poured over them.

“Oh my gosh, you’re just as cute in person!” The one on the left cried out. “I’m Abbie, and that’s Olivia. It’s so good to finally meet you!” She reached out for a hug, her rosy cheeks glowing behind locks of her brown hair.

Emily smiled and gave Abbie a hug, her heart threatening to beat straight through her ribs. ‘This is really happening!’ she thought to herself, blushing as her mind flooded with endorphins. Months of chatting back and forth online had led up to this night, and to say she was excited was an understatement.

The other girl, Olivia, reached around the two and expanded the group hug. One hand gripped a shopping bag tightly, its handles wrapped up and tied shut. Emily swore that there was a predatory glimmer in their eyes, something that both excited and ran a pang of nervousness down her spine. She gestured towards inside, and the trio stepped into the house.

An open living room with a large couch was at the end of the short hallway, with a coffee table in front of it. A massive box of pizza with its lid propped open sat on one corner, and several beers on the other. The delicious aroma of melted cheese wafted from the box, and Olivia squealed as she slipped off her sandals. She untied the bag in her hand and reached inside, pulling out a tiny man a few seconds later.

“You’re too good, Em!” Abbie commented as she pulled out a steaming slice of pizza. The cheese sagged around the edges, wisps of heat rising as Olivia inhaled over the piece. She pulled out a piece of her own and dropped the inch-tall man onto the melted cheese. He sank into the gooey topping, his cries too soft for anybody to hear.

Emily’s breath caught in her throat as she watched Olivia raise the pizza to her lips. She was so casual about it! The first two bites sheared off dough up to the tiny man, and the third bite sent him into the waiting maw.

“Mmmmm…” Olivia sighed with a mouthful of pizza. She tilted her head back, swallowing firmly and tracing the lump down her throat until it disappeared behind her breasts. “What a way to start the night.”

Abbie pulled out two tinies and cracked open a couple of the beers. She dropped a tiny into each one and passed the first can to Emily. The cold metal in Emily’s hand snapped her out of her trance, and she glanced down at the drink in her grasp.

“Drink up, Emily!” Abbie coaxed, gesturing with the other can and raising it to her own lips. Her low-cut shirt revealed a valley of cleavage that captured a drop of two of beer as Abbie drained the can in one go. Her tongue danced around her lips, licking up the last trace of her drink.
“Urp! ‘Scuse me!” Abbie let out a cute little belch, her hand snapping over her mouth. “Oh, they’re squirming alright!” She patted her gut, feeling the tiny sloshing around in her tummy.

Emily lifted the can to her lips and began to drink. The bubbles tickled down her throat, so much so that she almost didn’t notice the lump that slipped across her tongue. By the time she realized it, her throat had already opened for the next swallow. The lump slid down her throat slower than the beer, and Emily gasped as she felt a distinct wiggling in her stomach.


Abbie clapped and cheered, setting her can down and flopping onto the couch. Emily blushed, her mind split between the attention she was getting, and the tingling in her belly. Or was it the tingling in her loins?

The three sat and chatted for several minutes, enjoying a few slices of pizza and many beers. As Olivia set down her second can, she leaned forward and ran her fingers through Abbie’s hair. As if on cue, a tiny head popped from between Olivia’s lips, just in time for Emily to see before Abbie’s hair eclipsed her view.

Emily watched as the two girls leaned into a kiss, their tongues busy passing the tiny back and forth between them. She could see brief flashes of the tiny, an arm here or a leg there, as their lips separated for a moment. Abbie and Olivia were slowly undressing each other, shifting back and forth as shirts were lifted and tossed aside and pants undone. It was everything Emily had hoped for. Her hand slowly worked its way down her own shorts, snapping the button loose. Two fingers brushing across her nether lips; but she had hardly stroked once before Abbie reached out and tugged on her arm.

“Huh? Mmf!”

Emily was pulled into the kiss, Abbie’s head turning to the side enough to fit her in between. The three pairs of lips intertwined, kissing and sucking on each other as their passions brewed. Emily felt something firm and wriggling push into her mouth, followed by the tip of Olivia’s tongue. She could taste the tiny this time, and felt the various curves and limbs slide across her taste buds. It was a woman, her tiny chest squishing against her teeth as Emily rolled her tongue over and lapped against the miniature legs.

The tiny quickly disappeared, replaced by a slurping sensation as Abbie sucked the girl into her mouth. Emily moaned in frustration; she had tasted so good! Abbie pulled back from the group, dancing the tiny around on her tongue before swallowing her down. The bulge in her throat slipped down, and Emily almost wished that was her as her eyes followed the lump down to Abbie’s breasts.

Olivia reached over and grabbed another tiny, about three inches tall. She gave the tiny woman a long, slow lick, bathing her in saliva. Emily could barely make out the girl’s pleading words, but knew they fell on deaf ears. She was prey, and the three giantesses were definitely predators tonight. Olivia rocked forward on her knees and slipped one hand behind her back. The screams grew in pitch for a moment, then were replaced by a muffled yelp.

“Nnnf!” Olivia groaned as she pushed the tiny into her backside. “Emily, why don’t you lay on your back like a good little girl?” She leaned forward, placing one hand on Emily’s shoulder and giving her a playful shove. Emily laid back, her heart throbbing with anticipation as Olivia scooted up over her face. She was treated to the amazing sight from between her toned legs, looking up Olivia’s stomach and to the underside of her boobs. The tummy gurlged above her as Olivia shifted into place, her ass moving above Emily’s head.

Emily felt so naughty as she figured out what Olivia wanted. A pair of legs kicked frantically from her winking anus, the puckered ring flexing in and out in response to the tiny’s movements. The juicy cheeks above her began to lower, spreading apart as Olivia settled down on her face. Emily opened her mouth and slid her tongue along the flailing legs into her mouth. Her hands reached up to guide Olivia’s butt down, but she felt someone grab her wrists and push them into the couch cushions. The weight above her bore down on her face, not enough to hurt but enough that Emily could feel every twitch that the cheeks made. She could breathe just enough through her mouth, Olivia’s ass crack offering a source of air.

“Lick.”

Emily didn’t need to be told twice. She swirled her tongue around the twitching hole, teasing the slender legs that seemed to kick with even more urgency. There was an earthy flavor to the tiny, probably from being crammed halfway up someone’s ass like a buttplug. A tinge of sweat seasoned the tiny, and Emily licked for all she was worth.

Above her, Olivia began to rock back and forth slightly. The feeling of someone nice and submissive below her was amazing. And having a tiny thrash in her butt rectum was building up to what she knew was the first of several orgasms.

Abbie leaned down between Emily’s spread legs, dragging a tiny up her left thigh. She giggled as the redhead’s toes curled at her touch, then traced around the exposed pussy with the shrunken man in her hand. The quivering hole spasmed as Abbie slowly pushed the tiny inside, a dribble of fluid displaced as the small body squirmed within. She leaned forward and began to flick her tongue at Emily’s love button, grinning as she heard a muffled moan from under Olivia’s bum.

Emily was in heaven. Two beautiful women using her and filling her with tinies at the same time! It was intoxicating, and Emily was snapped out of her little trance as Olivia began to buck on top of her. The tiny woman’s legs slid into Emily’s mouth more, followed by the rest of her. She almost gagged as the shrieking tiny tumbled about, but she closed her lips and sealed the woman in.

Olivia let out a long, slow breath before shifting into her knees. She looked back at Emily’s face, her seat’s face flushed, and hair frazzled.
“Go on, swallow her.” She cooed. “She’s all yours now.”

Emily paused for a moment, but after a couple of seconds, she noticed Olivia’s rear begin to descend again.

“I’ll smother you till you pass out if you don’t…”

Emily’s throat spasmed as she gulped down the woman. An audible gluck was heard by all three girls, and Olivia giggled as her butt retreated.

“Good choice, Em.”

Abbie continued to lick at Emily’s pussy, teasing the pair of legs that stuck out and kicked defiantly at her probing tongue. She wrapped her red lips around the tiny’s ankle and suckled gently, pulling the woman out of the steaming cavern. Strands of feminine juices stretched from Emily’s crotch as the tiny was slowly slurped into Abbie’s mouth. As the girl’s head slipped into the open, a faint piercing scream could be heard, and Abbie giggled as the squirming between her lips intensified.

“Mmm, buh bye!” She purred as the tiny’s arms rolled across her lips and into her mouth. The screams for help were muted a second later as Abbie’s upper lip dragged across the tiny, smearing lipstick and a mixture of saliva and Emily’s fluids across the writhing girl’s face. Abbie pulled back and sat up, craning her head back slightly as she swallowed.

Emily looked down between her breasts just in time to make eye contact with Abbie as she swallowed. The little bulge down Abbie’s throat shifted to the side a bit before disappearing, the tiny putting up quite some resistance to being eaten alive. Abbie scooted up, pushing Olivia off the couch with one outstretched arm.

“Get the big ones, Olivia, I think she’s almost ready.”

A knowing smirk crossed Olivia’s face, and she wiggled her butt one more time for Emily’s viewing pleasure before standing up. Emily felt a pang of sadness and cold as the warm derrière left, but her longing was quickly replaced by Abbie climbing on top of her and holding down her arms. She leaned down next to Emily’s head, her breath tickling the side of her neck and ear.

“I really just wanted a turn,” Abbie breathed, shifting her weight around to pin Emily down. Their lips brushed against each other, then Abbie pushed into the embrace and kissed with a ferocity that startled Emily. The two squirmed on the couch as Abbie explored Emily’s mouth with her tongue, and Olivia chuckled as she sifted through the bag and watched.

A pair of harnesses came out of the bag, each with a flesh colored dildo attached to them. Olivia smiled and pulled out one of the largest tinies, a six-inch man. She squeezed the tiny against the veiny phallus, adjusting him until his arms were above his head. With one hand, she wrapped a string around the tiny’s wrists, the twine tucking under the silicone head of the dildo. The man’s small hands were cupped around the rim of the head, and his body was lashed to the dildo with a few more rounds of string. He looked like a statue fastened to the bow of a ship, his small body arched to match the slight curve of the dildo.

Olivia leaned close to the tiny and whispered, “you better squirm good and hope she orgasms before the string melts. It dissolves with water, and where you’re going is gonna be really, really wet.” She winked as she tied the final knot on the string, ignoring the man’s pleading. Setting the first dildo aside, she repeated the process with the other dildo, tying a buxom blonde to the underside of the girthy toy.

Abbie scooted up, lifting her boobs up from Emily’s chest. Emily sucked in a full breath of air; her lungs grateful for a short respite in their make out session. As Abbie straightened and cupped her own bosom, a tiny woman tumbled out from underneath her right breast. She landed with a squeak on Emily’s bare stomach and staggered to her feet.

“Oh! Looks like we have a little runner. Where are you going, sweetie?” Abbie giggled as the tiny woman looked up at her in horror, backing away slowly. Abbie waited until the girl had stepped far enough to be at the bottom of Emily’s cleavage, then leaned forward and laid back down. Both girls could feel the tiny squirming between their chest, her tiny limbs prodding the soft flesh that enveloped her from all sides.

Emily leaned into Abbie’s lips as they smothered the tiny between them. Their skin was damp with sweat, sliding against each other and steamrolling the shrunken woman between them. Muffled squeaks and screams slipped out intermittently as they kissed, and Emily felt the tiny slowly sliding lower as she gyrated her hips against Abbie’s thigh. She briefly wondered if the tiny could hear the gurgling stomachs above and below them as Abbie snuggled closer.

Olivia sauntered over to the couple on the couch, cinching up the harness around her hips. A hand lowered down and pushed a small pair of legs into her pussy, before tugging the strap tight. The harness hugged snugly over her love tunnel, a small nub on the inside of it pushed against her clit. The tiny inside her was squirming wildly down there, and she could feel a faint push against the straps that kept them pinned inside. She leaned down to the couch, running her hand under Abbie’s chin.

“Go get ready, Abs,” she said as she turned Abbie’s head to the side, breaking the kiss.

Abbie pulled away with a nod, her skin peeling away from Emily with a soft wet sound. Both their chests were glistening with sweat, and the tiny woman had been sandwiched between their crotches. She was still squirming when Abbie stood up, pressing one hand over her pussy to pin the girl against it as she rose from the couch.

“On your knees,” Olivia commanded. Her voice was firm and dripping with lust, and Emily rolled over immediately. She scooted back until her ass was raised in the air, her hair damp with sweat and dangling on her shoulders. Olivia rested one knee on the couch cushion in front of Emily, bringing her crotch and dildo into full view.

Emily felt Olivia’s fingers snake into her hair and clench, tilting her head upward. The prickle of tension from the pulling sent a shiver down her spine, her face overshadowed by Olivia as she leaned down.

“Hope you can handle it all, sweetie,” Olivia whispered in her ear, her lips brushing against her ear lobe before she backed away. She glanced up as Abbie waltzed over, her matching dildo and captive tiny swinging in front of her. Abbie saddled up behind Emily, leaning forward and dragging her tongue along the cleft between her cheeks.

“She looks ready to me, Liv,” Abbie giggled, her right hand stroking the silicone cock and lifting it up slightly. She lined up the bulbous head with Emily’s pussy, pushing forward just enough to breach her outer lips. A whimper escaped the girl’s mouth, which was quickly interrupted as Olivia tugged her hair back again and scooted forward.

Emily’s eyes widened as the thick, veiny cock slipped between her lips. The tiny man’s yelling could barely be heard, and he went silent as Emily’s lower lip dragged over him. A dribble of saliva trickled down the man’s body, dripping onto the back of Emily’s palm as the tiny was pushed deeper.

It was surreal, being filled from both ends at once. Emily could feel the tiny in her mouth twisting his head back and forth, his hair soaked and spit and brushing against the tip of her tongue. She could taste the faintest hint of sweat as the dildo pushed in deeper, scraping the tiny along the length of her taste buds. And from behind, a similar filling sensation coursed through her nethers. There was an unmistakable bulge on the phallus in her vagina, and Emily swore she could feel a buzzing where the tiny’s head was. They must be screaming, she thought, her pelvic muscles clenching in response to the overstuffed intrusion.

Abbie reached forward and grabbed Emily’s hips, her hands squeezing the soft curves of her ass. She pulled herself forward, bottoming out as her hips crashed into Emily’s butt. The pressure on her own pussy squished the tiny she had tucked inside, sending them into a squirming frenzy. Glancing up at Olivia, she giggled as the two made eye contact. She nodded, and the two women began to slide out in unison.

Emily shuddered as the two girls moved in sync, using her for their fantasies. The wiggling in both her mouth and pussy increased as the synthetic cocks rushed forward again, pushing slightly deeper than the initial thrust. She gagged slightly as the tip of the dildo in her mouth pushed against her throat, a bubble of drool forming on the side of her mouth. A short respite came as Olivia pulled out again, leaving just the tip resting between Emily’s lips as she breathed in hard.

“Mmmf!” She gargled as they pushed in again from both sides, faster this time. Their tempo was picking up, and Emily felt a rush of bliss flood over her. The tinies pumping in and out of her kept wiggling, the motion shaking them senseless as they were used to violate the kneeling girl. Over and over, thrust after thrust.

Emily had to focus on timing her short breaths between thrusts so she wouldn’t pass out, but at this point, it wouldn’t have bothered her if that’s what Olivia and Abbie were trying to accomplish. Their pace slowed for a moment, the pistoning motion more fluid for a few seconds. Emily felt a firm smack on her ass cheek and yelped, though it sounded more like a moan with a mouthful of cock and shrunken man.

Abbie had slowed down, and Olivia noticed the tiny that had tumbled out from Abbie’s bouncing breasts. The pounding had shaken her little underboob toy loose again, and Abbie smacked her hand down on Emily’s butt to grab the tiny before they could get any ideas of escape. The small woman was dazed, between the haphazard fall and the overpowering slap she was lucky to still be conscious. Abbie pinched her leg between two fingers and began dragging her towards the center of Emily’s spread cheeks. She pulled until the tiny was face to face with her back door, then moved her finger to the back of the tiny’s head.

“Lick.”

Not giving the shrunken woman time to argue, Abbie pushed her finger forward, jamming the tiny’s screaming face against the puckered starfish and thrust back into Emily. She smiled as she felt their little submissive girl push back into her slightly, clearly enjoying the stimulation on all fronts.

Olivia pushed further forward, cupping her fingers around the back of Emily’s head and pulling her back towards her.

“Nope, you stay in the middle! No playing favorites yet.”

Abbie and Olivia resumed their rhythmic pounding, a second wave of pleasure washing over all three girls. The tinies trapped in their various orifices struggled, sending tingles through their bodies. Emily could feel the woman being rammed into her pussy flailing around more and wondered if her bindings had come loose. The next few thrusts, she felt the tiny slip deeper, now being pushed further in by the dildo she had just been strapped to. With something further inside, Emily felt even more full as the double-sided pounding continued. The man in her mouth moved more too, his miniscule hands finally freed as the string around them fully dissolved in her spit.

“Mm! Maer oomss!” She tried to tell Olivia that they were loose, but the pounding didn’t slow. She felt the tiny in her mouth sliding towards her throat, the battering cock working him deeper with each thrust. Her tongue guided the squirming morsel, the tip reaching his bare butt just as the dildo slammed back in again. The phallic head shoved him back forcefully, and Emily gagged as the tiny was pushed down her throat. She didn’t even have a chance to swallow, the force of Olivia’s thrust giving the little man snack enough momentum to slip down her esophagus.

Olivia heard Emily gagging, followed by the sound of a ragged gasp of air. She pulled out slowly, rivulets of drool running down the sides of Emily’s mouth and stringing between the dildo and her lips. The girl panted for air, taking a moment to swallow down the buildup of spit in her mouth to wash down the tiny.

Abbie saw that Olivia had stopped and began to pull out as well. Her finger pushed against the tiny that was licking Emily’s asshole, shoving her head and most of her upper body into the tight hole. She smirked as the little exposed legs began kicking furiously in the air before the quivering butt cheeks clenched around them.

Emily collapsed onto her stomach with a heavy sigh. Her mind was spinning, and she could feel at least three tinies wiggling about. The one in her belly was obviously not thrilled with her flopping down, and it felt like he was trying to stand up and push the walls of her stomach out. Further down, she felt the tiny women filling her ass and pussy. The little human buttplug felt nice between her cheeks, and the tiny in her love tunnel was trying to pull herself out of the slippery cavern. She squeezed her legs together, eliciting a surge of struggling from both tinies.

“You’re not quite done, Emily,” Abbie giggled, unhooking the harness around her waist and grabbing Emily’s hips. She tugged up and over, nudging Emily to roll onto her back as she pushed her legs apart. A sheen of sweat and juices coated the girl’s thighs, and Abbie kissed up along the inside of her leg.

Olivia shimmied out of her strap-on as well, exposing a pair of legs kicking from her pussy. She scooted over Emily’s panting face, waving her butt back and forth a few times in a slow, teasing motion. Then she dropped, landing with the miniature feet slipping into Emily’s open mouth.

“Finish me off, and you can have that one as a nice little snack. But don’t eat her until I’m done, or you might just have to take her place.”

Emily murmured a response, her words too muffled by the soft thighs and sweet pussy resting on her face. Olivia felt the vibrations though and shuddered at the feeling. She ran one hand behind her back and through Emily’s hair, gently tugging upward to elicit another moan from below.

Abbie shifted on the couch; her eyes focused on Emily’s twitching pussy. The lips spasmed as she moved, then they began to part. A tiny hand pushed into the air, followed by a face drenched in feminine juices. The tiny woman’s hair was soaked and clinging to her forehead and cheeks, and her face was beet red. Abbie cooed to get her attention, then puckered her lips and dove forward as the tiny screamed. She felt the pea-sized head enter her mouth and probed around with her tongue. There was a musky yet sweet flavor all over the tiny, and Abbie moaned softly as she began to slurp the girl into her mouth.

Emily’s legs quivered as something was pressed against her lower lips, and a wonderful suction started. The tiny in her pussy was slipping out, thrashing the whole way as they suddenly seemed much less interested in leaving the relative safety of her vagina. She moaned as pulses of pleasure shot up her body, and she clenched her legs together around Abbie’s face.

The squashing motion of Olivia grinding back and forth on Emily’s face quickened, and she leaned into it as her cushion squealed. The lapping of Emily’s tongue was pulling the squirming tiny in and out, and they were slowly losing their battle with her pussy. Olivia gasped and let out a soft cry as she came, her muscles contracting involuntarily with orgasmic bliss. The tiny was pressed down and out, plopping into Emily’s waiting mouth.

A small twitching lump slid down Emily’s throat, and she pushed up on Olivia’s butt. She needed air and sucked in a lungful as the weight on her head finally lifted. Her stomach bulged slightly as its next occupant arrived, and Olivia traced a pair of fingers around the indentation in her abdomen.

“How does it feel, huh?” She smiled down at Emily, watching the girl’s face contort as her own orgasm approached. Abbie was still between her legs, playing tug of war with Emily’s pussy, using the tiny woman as the rope. A rippling shudder ran down Emily’s body as she climaxed, her legs squeezing hard around Abbie’s ears. The squirming form in her vagina was quickly expelled, and all three heard a pair of loud, deep swallows from Abbie.

“Mmm… perfect!” Abbie wiped her lips on the back of her hand. She sat up, pushing Emily’s limp legs to the side as she moved. One hand slid under Emily’s butt and grabbed the pair of legs caught between her cheeks, and she gently pulled.

“Almost forgot about this one,” she laughed. “I want one more for the road though.”

Emily laid on the couch, sprawled out and panting with the other two sitting on either end of her. She was physically spent, but the concoction of endorphins in her blood had her still on cloud nine as she slowly began to recover. She hardly noticed Abbie pull out the tiny buttplug and slip it somewhere for later, not that it really mattered.

Olivia stood up and began to gather up her clothes, then grabbed the harnesses and tossed them into the bag to clean up later. A muffled scream came out of the bag as the used sex toys pinned the leftover tiny inside, prompting Olivia to tie the handles shut before continuing to put her shirt back on.

Abbie stood up and raised her last tiny over her head, opening her mouth wide.

“Aaaaahh…”

The tiny shrieked as Abbie breathed out and let go. She landed with a wet splat on the waiting tongue and was quickly ushered into darkness as Abbie’s lips closed around her twitching feet.

“Mmm, not bad for being in her butt.”

A hand traced down her neck as she swallowed, mimicking the path of the little treat. She sighed and patted her belly, sloshing around the tinies inside. The largest one was putting up quite a fight in the cramped quarters, and Abbie could feel their limbs faintly through her skin. She smiled as a low gurgle churned through her, the best part in her opinion was about to begin.

Abbie leaned down over the couch and kissed Emily on the forehead, then ran her hands through her frazzled hair.

“You were pretty fun tonight, Emily. We might have to make this a more regular thing; unless you want to be the one inside here.” She rubbed her tummy as she spoke, prompting a low rumble just loud enough for Emily to hear. “We might be able to arrange that if you really want it.” She winked and stood up, leaving the exhausted girl on the couch.

Emily finally came to her senses as the two were saying goodbye at the door. Her mind was flooded with thoughts of reliving tonight, and weighing the offer that Abbie left her with. She rolled onto her side and closed her eyes as her heart rate slowed back to normal and passed out into a blissful slumber.