- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New commissions are still closed, I'm still working though my backlog of pending orders. I will probably open up for a few commissions early next year at this rate, and will not sign up for as many all at once!

 

********

 

 


Mark grunted as he slammed his trunk shut, ignoring the small corner of a shirt sleeve that poked out from the seam. He wasn’t opening that overstuffed thing until he was home, the trunk was probably compressed, and spring loaded at this point. Shoving clothes, bedding, folding chair, and random crap collected over four years at college into the hatchback of his car was a feat on its own. Mark wiped the sweat from his brow, the chilly May air not quite enough to cool his exertion from packing. It was his final day on campus, and he was ready to go home.

He tossed a ziplock bag with a half-eaten sandwich on his passenger seat, the bag landing on a stack of pillows and outdated books that had not sold back to the library. Mark leaned against his car and let out a long, slow breath as he relaxed. It was a seven-hour drive home for him, and he was in no rush to sit in the traffic caused by thousands of students leaving this small college town.

A few lingering students milled about the parking lot, either waiting for their ride or saying their goodbyes to each other. He had said his farewells the night before, drinking and laughing with companions made during his stay on campus. Most of them had left early in the morning, catching the first flights from the airport an hour or so away. Now that the campus was winding down, a calm silence hung in the air. No bustle of hundreds of students, no hollering from the dorms. All was quiet, peaceful even.

“You’re still here, Mark?”

The feminine voice beside Mark startled him. He jolted away from the car, jerking his head around to face the source of the surprise visitor. He knew from the thick British accent who it would be though, before even seeing them.

“Geez, Sara!” He chuckled, “You’re gonna give someone a heart attack doing that, you know?”

“Sorry, didn’t mean to make a fuss. But really, you’re still here? I thought you had quite the journey home today.” Sara giggled, brushing a wet strand of her long blonde hair from in front of her eye. It was clear she had just showered, her fair skin still damp and sparkling slightly in the sunlight. She was dressed in modest pajamas, a pair of loose shorts that covered half her thighs and a loose t-shirt with a Union Jack emblazoned across her chest.

Mark nodded towards the overstuffed car; its back seat piled to the ceiling with his belongings. “Yeah, just enjoying the last few minutes before I hit the road.”

“Well, how about a cup of tea before you go? It’s a little tradition back home to have a round of tea before departing. Plus, haven’t packed everything up yet, so I know the kettle is still out. Give you something to savor before the drive home?”

Mark smiled. “I think I’d like that, Sara. Is it the good stuff?”

Sara laughed. “If you mean tea from England, yes. I still have a little bit from when I was home for the holidays. Come on, I’ll get it warming up.”

They walked towards the dorms; the doors propped open by a random stack of boxes. The halls were bare, all decorations removed, and most doors opened into the hallway to air out the rooms. As they rounded the corner, Sara pulled out her key and unlocked her door, stepping inside with Mark shortly behind her.

“Say, weren’t you supposed to fly out this morning too?”

Sara poured a bottle of water into an electric kettle, one of the few furnishings left in the otherwise bare room. “I was, but that flight was canceled so I’m not leaving until this evening. It was all they had left going to London this week, and I don’t feel like sticking around for several more days so I’ll take what I can.”

She turned her head, still bent over towards the kettle. Mark tried not to stare as her round bottom was pointed in his direction. The shorts rose up and tightened around her butt, accenting her curvaceous rear. He averted his gaze around the room as Sara stood up, hoping she hadn’t noticed his staring at her ass.

“Here you go, one for you,” she passed Mark a teacup and saucer, “and one for me.” Wisps of steam rose from the small cup, and the faint aroma of tea began to fill the room.

“Cheers!” She announced, raising her cup towards Mark. The two clinked their cups and blew across their drinks to cool them a bit.

“Oh! Almost forgot to tell you…” Sara began, watching Mark take his first sip. He paused mid-sip; the cup held to his lips as he inhaled the scent of his drink. The cup barely reached the tip of his nose, and he finished off his cup with two firm swallows. It was hot but tasted so good. A little sweet, even.

Sara smiled as Mark lowered the cup back to his saucer, his cup empty except for a faint stain of tea along the bottom ring. “Anyway, I forgot to tell you that I was looking for a souvenir to take home with me. Something to remind me of my time here in the States. Got any ideas?”

Mark sighed, relishing the flavor in his mouth. He had enjoyed study sessions with Sara during their time through an Economics course, mostly because of her tea and company. It was their only class together, as his Political Science major was only tangentially related to the class, but for Sara, it had been a crucial step in her International Business degree.

He thought for a second. The campus gift shop was likely closed and would have been cleared out of memorabilia long ago anyway with everybody heading home.

“Beats me, Sara. It’s kinda late to get something, unless you grab something from the airport on your way out.”

Sara pouted her lower lip. “Aww, I was hoping for something a bit more special, like a keepsake that has some personal meaning.”

Mark tilted his head inquisitively and passed his cup and saucer to Sara. Before he could ask what, she had in mind, his vision suddenly began growing fuzzy. A rush of vertigo overtook his senses, and he felt like he was stumbling in place. He reached one hand out to brace himself against the wall, but everything fell away from him. His body felt weightless for a moment, then darkness. The nauseating sensation of the world spinning around him faded as quickly as it began. He felt around him, and it was firm, like cloth but with some extra roughness to it.

Above him, a massive voice bellowed. “It worked! Yes!”

A loud rustling sound around Mark shook him, the dark surroundings moving as something shifted. He tumbled and yelped, rolling head over feet until he spilled out into the light. A gigantic hand reached down and scooped him up, the fingers wrapping gently around him as he screamed. They were both delicate and absurdly strong, overpowering his flailing limbs with a soft touch that reigned him in gently.

“I wanted something I could take with me to remember the good times in college.” The booming voice of Sara sounded deeper but was still dripping with her native British accent. “And what better souvenir than you, Mark? I have many fond memories with you, through study halls and passing notes during lectures. If I didn’t know you had a girlfriend back home, I’d say you were into me.”

Mark tried to push the groping fingers away but was powerless to stop the wandering idiots from probing all over his naked body. Sara’s skin was soft, but at his size even the intricately detailed fingerprints were textured enough to feel every bump and crevice.

“And what better way to remember the fun I’ve had in college than to bring a little man back with me?” Sara giggled as she gave Mark’s hips a short squeeze. “Besides, you’re pretty cute, especially at your new size. I think I might swoon!” Her emerald eyes twinkled as she smiled, the look of pure, unadulterated glee dripping from her expression.

She looked around the room, a suitcase with clothes flopping out of it catching her eye. Even though her flight was later that afternoon, she still had some work to do. She reached down with her free hand and patted her shorts, recalling that she had not changed into something with pockets yet.

“Alright, can’t have my new little souvenir running off, now can I?” She mused as she brought Mark lower and around to her back. Her fingers hooked the elastic band of her shorts, tugging both shorts and panties out below the shrunken man. Mark shouted up at her, his voice almost cracking as she tucks him into her bum.

“Wait, what are you doing? You’re gonna crush me!” Mark shouted. His feet rested on the cusp of the crevice that separated the twin gargantuan cheeks below. He could feel the warmth of Sara’s skin radiate on the soles of his feet, and the softness of her skin.

Sara giggled, pausing Mark’s descent for a moment. “Oh, you’ll be fine, little guy! This big ol’ bum is nice and soft; I’m not going to squish you.” The little tickles of his legs send a shiver up her lower back as she pushes him all the way in her crack. “See? Nice and cozy; like a big, soft hug!” She reflexively clenched her bum at the sensation of Mark’s squirming, a broad smile growing across her face.

Mark squirmed as Sara’s cheeks enveloped him. The shorts snapped shut as she let go, the taut fabric of her thong slipping in and hugging against his bare back. He could hardly move, the massive booty squished around him pinning him quite firmly in place. It was quite warm, but the smell was pleasant, a faint whiff of strawberries. He didn’t dwell on that long though, as the giant glutes began to churn around him and squished him more.

Sara set about cleaning up her room, rinsing out the kettle and teacups before quickly drying them and setting them in a box. She taped it up and set it with a few more boxes, all labeled and ready to be shipped back to England. The next hour was spent sweeping, dusting, and tidying up the studio room. Every time she bent over; Sara felt Mark wiggle a little more with the extra space her spread butt cheeks allowed. And each time she straightened up she could hear the faintest cry for help from her bum become silenced as her cheeks sealed around him.

“Oh, this is so exciting! My own little American boy toy to take home with me.” Sara giggled as she spoke to the occupant in her bum. “Hope you’re loving this as much as I am, Mark!”

Glancing at her phone, Sara’s heart rate quickened. “Oh, bollocks! I’ve got to move!”

Her departure time was approaching, so she hurriedly stripped down to her knickers and changed. As she pulled up a tight-fitting pair of yoga pants, she looked over her shoulder as the bulging twin cheeks were swallowed up by the black fabric. The smallest glimpse of Mark’s brown hair was visible before she pulled the waistband up the rest of the way, his head smushed between her bum as she wiggled it in satisfaction.

“Having fun back there, Mark?” She giggled, feeling him squirming more now that he was compressed by her leggings. “Here, let’s get you situated, shall we?” One hand tucked underneath the back of her leggings, creating a lump in the material that worked its way lower between her cheeks. Her finger found Mark’s head, and she slowly pushed him deeper into her bum. As he squirmed about, Sara grabbed the waistband and pulled up sharply, tugging the pants up tight around her bum and giving her thong a bit of a wedgie.

“Oh, don’t you like that?” She cooed, feeling a surge of struggling. “Well, I think my little man feels really nice back there, so you’re staying put!” A chime echoed through the emptied dorm, and Sara raced over to her phone. Her alarm was quickly silenced, and she swooped the handle of her suitcase up.

The rhythmic clack of the wheels rolling down the hall was all Mark could hear as he squirmed for freedom. Sara’s legs were moving much faster, and he was being kneaded between her bum cheeks more than ever. His new lower position in her crack meant he was almost eye level with her own puckered eye, and he tried not to think about it too much. The thong against his back was slipping him deeper, and her recent self-inflicted wedgie has squished him even further between her cheeks.

Sara tapped away at her phone, calling a rideshare for her trip to the airport. She rounded the corner just as two other students approached, and they called out to Sara. A chorus of squeals and laughter rose from the trio as they exchanged hugs and goodbyes.

Mark heard the racket outside and tried calling out for help. The doughy walls around him jiggled and tensed as Sara embraced one of her friends, then the other. A resounding smack rippled through Sara’s bum, her friend’s hand slapping the firm butt in a teasing goodbye as she turned back towards the street. Mark tried to scream, but his mouth was smushed into the soft flesh around him. The laughing and farewells faded away, and the churning motion from Sara walking resumed.

As Sara walked up to her ride, she heaved the suitcase into the open trunk, flashing a warm smile at the driver. She climbed into the back seat and sat down quickly, suppressing a gasp as she felt Mark squished further into her bum. Her thong pulled tight as she shifted in the seat, buckling up and pulling out her phone. The squirming underneath her felt amazing, but Sara began to wonder if Mark had a bit too much freedom. The plane flight was going to be several hours, and if she dozed off, he might escape with all that wriggling!

Mark grunted and tried to use the thong as a rope to pull himself to freedom. His progress was slow, but he felt Sara’s butthole slowly inching lower as he scooted away.

Up above, Sara could feel Mark was actually making progress and moving away. Her little toy really was trying to escape! She shifted in her seat, dropping her phone onto the floorboard as an excuse to move around without raising suspicion from the driver. As she leaned forward to reach for her phone, her other hand slipped down her back and under her waistband. One finger found Mark’s head, and Sara gave him a firm shove back into the depths of her butt.

Sara sat upright just as the car pulled into the airport’s drop off area. The wiggling in her bum had intensified, and it felt so good! Sara hummed to herself as she hopped out and grabbed her suitcase. There were some people shuffling about between the ticket stands, but Sara made a beeline for the restrooms. The stalls were all empty, and Sara wheeled her suitcase into the handicap stall at the end, quickly locking the door behind her.

A pair of fingers dung in around Mark, pinching his chest and prying him out of the tight embrace of Sara’s ass. He was lifted to her smiling face, her cheeks practically glowing from excitement.

“You’re quite a little fighter, Mark,” she chuckled. “I like that, but for now I need to make sure nobody finds you when I go through security. Oh, and gotta make sure you don’t try to escape while on the plane.” She lifted Mark above her head, opening her mouth and lowering him down. His tiny screams echoed on the tile walls, almost loud enough to be heard over the ambient rumble of the airport.

“Oh, calm down, I’m not going to eat you! You’re my toy, not my snack, love. Just want to make sure you go in nicely…”

Sara’s tongue lapped at Mark’s legs, coating a thin layer of saliva across his lower half. She heard the door to the restroom open, and jerked her hand away from her mouth, quickly lowering Mark to her bum again. His slick legs slid easily between Sara’s bum cheeks, and the waiting anus offered little resistance to his feet. Mark cried out as Sara pushed him into her butt, his chest and face the last to disappear back between her cheeks. Sara’s fingers continued to push until only his head remained free, an ornament to the puckered sphincter wrapped around his neck.

Mark struggled for all he was worth. His arms and legs, unseen below the ring of twitching muscle, flailed against the damp, heated walls of Sara’s rectum. He tried to slip his hands up under the pulsing anus, but the orifice was latched tightly against his skin.

“Ooo… I think I like this better,” she murmured, hearing whoever entered the restroom finish up and leave. “Oh, the girls back home are going to be so jealous when they hear I’ve got my own little American boy toy!” She giggled, clenching her cheeks in a loving squeeze around Mark. “You’re gonna be my little toy forever, Mark. And I think I’ll keep you back there for a long time, not just this little trip back home. Just think, spending every day back there with my big, gorgeous bum to keep you warm and comfy!” She reached back, dipping her finger back between her tight cheeks until it rested on the top of Mark’s head.

“Here comes the fun part, Mark,” she purred, pushing down on the tiny man’s head. “If you behave, I’ll let you out once we’re past security, okay? Just enjoy my bum from the inside for a while. Can’t have anyone finding you and ruining our fun now!”

The pressure on Mark’s head steadily increased, and he felt the twitching ring under his neck slide up underneath his chin. He tried to cry out, but the wrinkled muscle slurped over his face as Sara gave him one last shove, plunging him fully into her ass.

Sara bit her lip to stop herself from squealing in delight. Mark was all the way inside her, and he was moving! She rested one hand on the stall door to steady herself, the flutter of movement in her rectum sending shivers up her spine. It was going to be a nice, long flight home. She grabbed her suitcase handle and wheeled her way out of the bathroom towards the security checkpoint.

Mark bounced around as Sara began walking. The cramped walls squeezed against him, hugging his body in their slimy embrace. He tried grasping at the sealed entrance, but the sphincter was too slippery for him to grip. It was boiling hot inside her rectum, and Mark could feel his perspiration coating his already slick body, adding to the mixture.

Only a few people stood in front of Sara. She tried to distract her brain by flipping through apps on her phone, but nothing was nearly as entertaining as the squirming in her bum. The line shuffled forward, and soon Sara was handing her ticket to the agent before removing her shoes. As she bent over to pick them up, she felt Mark slip a little deeper as his center of gravity changed.

Mark caught a glimpse of faint light as the pucker opened, but then everything shifted. Sara must be bending over, sending him sliding a little deeper and further away from the light. He scrambled against the ribbed walls, trying to claw his way out.

Sara let out a soft moan as she set her shoes and suitcase on the conveyor belt. Mark was being way too feisty back there, even though it felt amazing. She made her way through the metal detector, then raised her arms as another agent waved a flashing wand across her limbs. Her suitcase rolled out of the scanner just as she exited the line, tumbling down the rollers. She grabbed it and quickly slipped her shoes on, feeling a rush of blood flow to her cheeks as she felt Mark punching her asshole from within.

“Just a second,” she whispered to herself, grabbing her suitcase and walking swiftly towards her gate. “Okay, let’s get you situated. You’re way too squirmy for the flight, bouncing around inside like that.”

The walls around Mark tensed, ripping forward and mashing his face against the sealed pucker. He held his breath as the slick flesh slid over his head, then breathed a sigh of relief as the pressure subsided. His view was still obscured by the planetary cheeks of Sara’s ass, but he was at least partially out. He felt another push as his shoulders slipped out, then the pink ring clamped down once more.

“Sara, hey! Let me out!”

Sara couldn’t hear Mark’s complaints over the bustle of the terminal, not that she would listen. Now that he was stuck in her asshole, his movements were somewhat restrained, and Sara could enjoy his struggles without getting too worked up. She hustled towards the gate as they called her boarding group, taking notice that her cheeks were rubbing back and forth on Mark’s exposed head.

Mark tried calling out, but the flurry of movement battered him from both sides, and he could hardly draw a full breath to shout. He could hear the noises of the outside world change, though everything was still muffled. There was a short roar of an engine, then the sounds all but disappeared except for a few friendly voices. This was it; she must have boarded the plane.

The aisle was packed with passengers shuffling to their seats. Sara rolled her suitcase in front of her as a barrier between herself and anyone who she felt got too close. As she reached the rear portion of the plane, she lifted the suitcase and stuffed it into the overhead compartment with a resounding thud. She pivoted on her heels and dropped into her seat, feeling her bum squish into the thin cushion. The squirming in her butt intensified again as all her weight compressed around her tiny booty toy.

“This should be such a nice, relaxing flight,” she murmured to herself, glancing out the window at the baggage handlers. Her little souvenir was still wriggling about, and she gave him a loving little squeeze with her butt as she settled in. The flight was over fifteen hours, and for the first time in her life, she was looking forward to such a long trip.

Mark did not share Sara’s outlook, tucked away in her ass. He tried to pull his arms up but was met with a firm hug from her asshole as she squeezed him tightly. To her, it was probably a gentle squeeze, but to Mark it pressed the air from his lungs. The massive cheeks shifted around, and Mark yelped as Sara’s thong was pulled taut across his face. The outline of his mouth, nose, and eyes was barely visible on the thong, and he sputtered for air as the colossal bum clenched around him.

Sara leaned back in her seat as the plane began to taxi down the runway. She had felt her underwear ride up her butt crack a bit and smiled as she felt it brushing against Mark’s head. It would give him something to look at and think about on the flight, she thought. A rush of power pushed her into her seat as the engines throttled up and the plane lurched forward. She smiled as she gripped the arm rests, squeezing her bum tightly as the thrill of taking off sparked a twinge of joy in her.

As the clouds drifted past the window, Sara looked out across the ground. She’d be looking over London in the morning, and she couldn’t wait to take Mark home. A tickle at her back door sent a smile across her face, and she wiggled into her seat for the long flight home.