- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There will be multiple chapters to this story.

Sitting in her black, leather chair in the front of the classroom, Jenny Williams glanced up from her computer and watcher her class.  The young, recent college graduate was passionate about teaching, and had landed a job teaching math at a local high school.  More specifically, she landed a job teaching sophomore math at a local high school.  While she was busy checking her student's grades, she tied her auburn colored hair back into a ponytail.  Her hair typiaclly came down a little past her shoulders, and due to the warm weather she felt it starting to get a little warm.

 

Being that she was only a year out of college, most of the sophomore guys, and one girl, in Jenny's class found her extremely attractive.  Though no one said anything to her about it, and honestly her students weren't even disrespectful, Jenny could see their eyes on her body.  She tried her best to dress professionally, wearing outfits which tried to hide her breasts and ass, but usually to no avail.  Today, she happened to be wearing a pair of sandals, again due to the exrteme heat outside.

 

Her students were currently working on a group assignment she had handed out.  It required them to get into groups of three, so the chairs and desks were all aligned into different configurations.  Everything seemed to be going in order, so she glanced down for a second.  She started to fidget with a new laser pointer that she had purchsed.  She found it at a local flea market and it was a bit expensive, but she still thought it looked very cool.  With her back turned to her class, she started to think of a date with a new guy she had planned for this coming Friday.  She had just started talking to him online and was very nervous about it.  With her heart fluttering, she continued to play with the laser pointer, until she turned around in shock.  Her class was gone!

 

What Jenny failed to realize was that this simple laser pointer she had purchased, could actually sense when she was uncomfortable while holding it.  It came equipped with a built in defense mechanism, as it would shrink everyone around to protect its' owner.  Jenny had unknowingly shrunk all twenty-one students in her class to the size of ants!

 

"What's going on?" Jenny asked in a confused tone.  "Where'd you all go?"  The giantess stood up, revealing her new towering height to her students, whom were all scattered throughout the room.  "Is this some kind of joke?"

 

Jenny had previously slipped off her sandals to give her feet a chance to breathe.  Her feet were pretty pale, but she did take the time to carefully paint her toenails blue.  Now, she began to walk aroudn her classroom, forgetting to put her shoes back on. 

 

For her students, this was complete and utter chaos.  None of them knew why they were suddenly the size of ants, they just knew that they were tiny.  Ms. Williams was massive, and they were in danger.  About half of the students had shrunken on the floor.  Some were still trapped on the seats of the chairsto their desks with no way of getting down safely.  A few had somehow managed for their tiny bodies to land on top of the desks.

 

Jenny approached the first group of desks.  How could everyone in her class just suddenly disappear like that?  She must've had her back turned for less than thirty seconds.  She hadn't even heard them all get up and leave.  She had no idea that six students were currently by her massive feet, desperately trying to wave and get her attention.  They were trying all they could to get noticed.  Unfortunately for them, Jenny didn't even think about looking down to check for her vanished students.

 

Lifting a foot larger than a building, Jenny brought it down hard.  For the tiny students, this may as well have been registered on the Richter Scale.  For three of the students, they were lucky to be alive.  Concussed and shaken, it took several seconds for them to get their bearings and realize where they were.  One girl screamed as Jenny shifted her giant foot.  There were three red splotches of what were once Jenny's students.  The force was so great that the students no longer even looked like humans, their bodies were literally liquified underneath Jenny's massive sole.  

 

Without warning, Jenny leaned forward, this time crushing another two students underneath her big toe.  She had no idea of the mayhem she was causing, but all the other ant-sized students in the room did.  They had just witnessed their young, caring teacher massacre multiple students with her bare feet alone.

 

Jenny continued to wander around the room, pacing back and forth, trying to figure out where her students had gone off to.  She unknowingly began killing off more and more of her students.  

 

She began to sit down in a desk.  She needed to scratch her foot but couldn't do it standing up.  She lowered her titanic rear end down towards the seat.  Down on the seat, a miniaturized, nerdy studeny named Greg could only watch.  He was too scared to move and even if he could, he had nowhere to go.  He had fantasized about Ms. Williams ass many times, and it only seemed ironic that it would be the death of him.  With a crunch, Jenny sat in the chair, her student's body imploding under her butt.

 

Stretching her arms out while sitting, Jenny placed her hand down on the desk of another student.  She was totally unaware that Jake, a basketball player, was shrunken atop of the desk and was using this as an opportunity to try and get rescued.  Jake ran and clung to Ms. Williams' pinky finger.  As Jenny lifted her hand into the air, Jake was brought up at a dangerous speed and height.  He screamed and pleaded for Ms. Williams to notice and save him. 

 

Instead, Jenny brought her hand up to her face.  Despite her best efforts, Jake lost his balance.  He plummeted down, expecting to die on impact.  Much to his surprise, he landed in Ms. Williams' cleavage, bouncing off of her left breast.  Jake yelled in pain as his left leg was shattered.  He had dreamed of touching Ms. Williams' boobs, but not like this!

 

Trying to pull himself up to his feet, he managed to grip the skin of Ms. Williams' tits as best as he could.  However, Jenny was not willing to cooperate.  She stood up again, but when she did so, her breasts brushed against each other.  She thought nothing of this, but it was catastrophic for Jake.  He screamed in pain as the massive right breast collided with him, breaking his back and crushing him against Jenny's left tit.  He lay there in agony, knowing he didn't have much longer to live.

 

While Jenny continued to pick off her students unknowingly, one student was more than happy.  Kamila, a lesbian who had a hardcore marcophilia fetish was stuck down on the floor at ant size.  As Ms. Williams' titanic bare feet grew ever closer, she could only bring herself to lay on her back and begin to touch herself.  "What're you doing?  Run!" one of her classmates screamed.  She brushed the comment off, having read enough online stories to know shrinking makes you tougher!  As Ms. Williams lifted her foot high above her, Kamila gasped and reached up with one hand, as if some feebale attempt to worship the giant foot.  It meant nothing though, as the giant foot came crashing down on her too, ending her life instantly.

 

As Jenny walked back to her desk, she felt a slight tickling sensation on her left toe.  Looking down, she grimaced as she was what appeared to be some type of ant.  "Gross," she mumbled, and reached down, plucking up the tiny insect.  She didn't realize it, but this was Naomi, one of the girls in her class.  Jenny dropped the tiny girl down on her desk from a low height.  Naomi landed on her back and rolled over onto her stomach.  She was relieved that she was finally noticed, thinking her nightmare was over.

 

Suddenly, a horrible pain shot through Naomi's legs.  She screamed, swore and cried!  Turning around she could see that both of her legs had been turned into a bloodly pulp.  Ms. Williams had brought down her finger and crushed the little girl's legs.  Before Naomi could do anything else, Jenny did this again, this time on Naomi's righ tarm.

 

"GOD I HATE BUGS," Jenny said with venom in her voice.

 

Jenny then began to lower her index finger down towards the center of Naomi's body.

 

"Ms. Williams, don't!" screamed Naomi.

 

It was no use.  Jenny fully intended on getting rid of this "bug."  Brutally.  She brought down her finger on Naomi's midsection.  The girl screamed but only for a second.  Ms. williams then applied a tremendous amount of force on the tiny body.  Lifting her finger up, she smiled at the pulverized remains of the ant's tiny body.

 

"Well, I better talk to the principal and see what happened," Jenny mentioned, slipping her bloodstained feet back into her sandals.

 

--

 

Outside of the classroom, a bitchy cheerleader named Megan had been going to the bathroom.  She was in the process of opening the door to Ms. Williams classroom, when she suddenly shrunk!  It came out of nowhere, but she was now standing only a centimeter tall on the school's hallway floor.

 

"What...what happened!" she screamed.  "Help!"

 

Unfortunately for the tiny cheerleader, someone did see her.  The floor began to shake.  Looking up, Megan's jaw dropped as a massive body appeared in front of her.  A fat, pale hand reached down and plucked up the pathetically small student.  With a look of horror, she could only shake with fear as she was brought in front of the evil face of Ms. Riggins.

 

Ms. Riggins was a teacher in her fifties.  She had short, brown hair and was mocked by most students behind her back for being overweight.  She had even heard what Megan and her cheerleading friends talking about her, mocking her fat ass.

 

"WELL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?" Ms. Riggins mocked, walking into the bathroom with her new, tiny prize.

 

Megan sobbed.  "Ms. Riggins, please help me!  I don't know why I shrunk!"

 

"HETY I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU SHRUNK EITHER," Ms. Riggins snapped.  "BUT I'M GLAD YOU DID."  The heavy-set woman began to remove her pants and then her underwear.  A gross, sweaty stench filled the stall, causing Megan to gag.  "DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS SAID MY ASS WAS SO FAT IT COULD SWALLOW YOU ALL ALIVE?"

 

Megan's eyes widened and she began to sob hysterically.  She knew exactly where this was going.  

 

"NOW LET'S TEST THAT OUT!"

 

Ms. Riggins lowered the screaming girl towards her sweaty asshole.  She rubbed the tiny girl against the wrinkly sphincter a few times, and then using her fat, sausage fingers, shoved Megan's ant sized body directly into her rectum.  She laughed as she felt a gurgling sensation in her stomach.

 

"ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE, BITCH," she laughed.

 

Hysterical, Megan began trying to pry open the giantess's anus, to no avail.  She needed to find a way out of here right now!  She began to scroll through her phone.  Maybe her friends would be able to help her?  Her boyfriend?

 

As she lifted the phone up, she screamed again as it said no signal.  She curled up into a ball and began to cry while she breathed in the toxic fumes inside Ms. Riggins ass.

 

In the hallway, Ms. Riggins walked past Jenny Williams, the new young teacher.  They both smiled and nodded politely at each other, though neither realized exactly what the other had done.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come....