- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This will be the little chapter selection where you can see an idea of what is in each chapter.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This story will be an intro to what it to come in the remainign parts.  This part will involbe some farting, vore, and humiliation talk.

This will now continue where I left off with Jess coming home from the sex shop.


 


Jess’s eyes were dilated as she was locked in on all her little accessories. They looked terrified of what was going to happen to them.  Jess also was not the easiest going woman to talk to.  For most of the time she did not hold back with her insane kinks, and desires.  She would buy toys after toys and some would just not last.  She would get bored and would need a new shock of excitement to energize her life.  All the new toys that she collected from Andreas shop were her secret possessions, but she would be very open with them when it came time to play.  Jess now started to take off her clothes as she was stripping into her bra and panties.  The toys all started to scream as she was now getting closer to a more nude appearance.  They could not help themselves to be tuned on slightly as she was extremely trim and attractive.  Sadly, they would find out soon that her appearance did not equal to a viable scent.


 


“Mhh I hope you guys like what you see.  I forget how attractive I am sometimes.  Some of you will be touching some taboo body parts I would add.


 


As she looked over to the little shrunken men that were shaking from her announcement, some of theme noticed they were not all like one another.  They could wonder why, but it was still a little of a mystery what was about to unfold.  She purposely had some have certain bondages and adaptations to them while the others looked to seem just shrunken and naked.  The ones that were naked and had nothing done to them were extremely curious what was in store for them.  The others it was quite obvious what was going to come from it. 


 


“Mhhmm well I first should read off what I purchased.  It seems that I bought quite a lot of different accessories. Let me begin with you over there.”


 


As she pointed to a man that had a blue hue colored skin, he felt his body start to shake from anticipation.  She began to pluck the man to her face as she was now trying to get away from her grip. He really could not do anything about it as she was in full control.


 


“Your probably curious what you are even?  I can tell you that it will be so much fun, and I can not wait to take you out in public.”


 


The man saw her get the spray bottle as tears went down his face begging to be let go.  His body has been experimented on over and over of being puffed up like a balloon, but he had no idea what he was supposed to be used for.  He wondered what he his role in life was even.  She then started to spray the crying little man with the bottle and her eyes lit up when she saw his mouth start to open from the chemical.


 


“Mmmhmmh mhmmhh mmh”  The little man tried to speak up from his mouth forced open.


 


“Oh this is so unique, and now I understand how you work.  Well dear your going to be my fart balloon.  Your body is supposed to block all the smells, and sound when I go out in public.”


 


“MMMMMHFMMM MHMM”


 


“Oh I know your crying and want to be let go, but this will be very fun for me. I will have no worse smells from my ass.”


 


She then let loose a loud fart just to get the man a little accustomed to his new role in life.  As she released it she saw his eyes light up as he could smell it, but he wondered what it would be like fully inside.


 


“Oh that’s gross I can smell my dinner from last night.  Luckily you will fix that.”


 


She then started to squat over as she took her other hand with the fart balloon and placed it next to her ass hole.  She then started to shove the man head first into there to make sure he was securely placed.  When he was securely placed she pulled up her panties and leggings to make sure he could not move.  She turned her ass to the other people and smacked it to make sure that they saw the demonstration of what was going to happen to him.


 


“Oh he is really deep in there squirming.  I can not wait to blast him.  He is supposing to inflate, so it blocks up everything.”


 


She then turned to other men as some were crying in the corner as she was approaching.  She then started to reach for the spongey looking man as the other were just happy nothing happened to them yet.  Her fingers were wrapping around the spongey material as the other men watched.


 


“You see this.  This is a sponge.  It cleans up spills and messes.  It is a shame that your bodies were made indestructible so he will not soak up your blood spilling. That is okay he will clean up other spills.”


 


(NO please I am begging you to return me to the store!!!)  As the spongey man still was able to talk.  She really did not care about any of his pleas for help.


 


“I do not really give a fuck about your requests, you will clean up my cunt overflow.”


 


She then went over to the fridge and returned with some ketchup.  She then saw as the man was starting to scream and beg from being used against his will.  As she now was squirting a little bit of ketchup on her table, and was getting ready for her sponge to clean to it up.  She started to smear the sponge all over her little spill that she made and saw his body start to glow blue.  As she flipped him around she noticed the spill was gone, and now it looked like the spongey material absorbed the ketchup.  For the man that was transformed it felt like them was a bunch of ketchup all over his legs and hair, and he could not get rid of it.


 


“Ohh I love how this works I can not wait for us to have some more fun later.”


 


She then started to take out a container and put the spongey man in it. As he was now sealed into her cramped prison with the eternal smell of ketchup until she washes him. 


 


“He looks like he had so much fun.  I wonder what I will do with you guys.”


 


The men started to beg as her evil eyes were glaring which ones she was going to snatch up first.  She plucked a couple that were trying to fend off her arms and then one in a fetal position in the corner.  When she eventually got them she brought the 3 screaming men to her face as they were all trying to force their way free.


 


“Now won’t it be fun that all 3 of you will have some different tasks.  It will be quite similar, but every single one of them will have a different purpose.”


 


As the 3 men were getting very antsy with what she wanted the 3 of them to do a different task.


 


“Now then.  All 3 of you will pluck hair from my body somewhere.  All 3 of you will have a number with 1-3.  Now talk amongst each other of who gets what number.”


 


The 3 men were frantic being all held in her hand as she was preparing their fate.  After 10 seconds she said that the time was up, and now it was time for them to get ready.


 


“Okay, number 1 will pluck my armpit hair.  It gets really sweaty after the gym, 2 will pluck or trim my pubic hair. It gets really sticky after a good session, and 3 will eat my butthole hair.  And there are no take backs.”


 


When 3 men heard her demands they started to panic.


 


“Oh it sounds disgusting doesn’t it.  Well get used to it, because that will be your jobs for now on.  In the other room we go.”


 


She then went over to the table and picked up the box of the other men, as she started to walk inside her bedroom.  The room seemed pretty organized, and a table had quite a lot of jars on it.  That was where Jess kept all her little toys.  She labeled them, so she would not get confused.  And over there were now 3 new jars.  The men noticed how they were set up just for them.   She then eventually got to the new jars and she placed the pube and butthole picker in both jars as orderly.  She held the armpit plucker still in her arm.  The two men banged on the jars as they were begging to be let go.  She watched as the little man was squirming from the pressure.  She now was starting to raise her armpit as she took a whiff.


 


“Oh that smells.  I just went for a workout at my gym.”


 


She then started to move the man closer to her armpit, and ordered him to sniff it.


 


“You better fucking sniff bitch, you will be licking and chewing the hairs off to make sure they are trim and proper.”


 


The mans eyes were watering from the smell, but also was crying as she was not being very nice from the beginning.  She started to get irritated that he was not doing his job.  She went into another jar and plucked out another person that was duct taped it seemed to be from shoulder to knees.


 


“You will see what happens if you do not comply with me.”


 


She then took the other man and started to suck on him until he was now in her mouth sloshing around.  The other man was squirming as mutch as possible with all the restrictive nature.


 


“Hmm I wonder what his last thoughts will be?  His body was turned into a jelly substance.  The store talked about how they wanted to run experiments on how woman can practice their vore skills.  They said some woman love the feeling of swallowing the tiny, but the bloods and guts are a turn off.


 


She then started to swallow the man but before she started to chew a bit to crack his body into a little piece.  She could hear his scream from inside the mouth as his arms and legs were slower getting broken from her incisors.  When she was done she then swallowed him as he fell into her stomach.  


 


“Mmmm I can not wait to see his body come out with a part of my turds. Maybe some of his bones will be in a piece like some corn.”


 


At that moment the man started to lick like crazy blocking out the stinky smell. He did not want to end up like the other man.  When she was satisfied she brought him out of her pits and then started to walk by her bed as she held him in front of her face.


 


“Your life could always be worse.  I can not wait for you to do such a good job now after that demonstration.”


 


As the other slaves saw what happened only pleading and anguish was set into place now.  She had full control over her new toys and slaves.  And they wondered can it be worse.


 


(Yes her fart balloon is still in her ass squirming)


 


 


Okay, so like I said before this is going to be my 200 watchers special that I wanted to make.  I changed up a little bit of the ideas.  There is no magic, I will make another story in the future, and I am not using any names anymore.  It still has the same premise of it has mixture of a lot of giantess kinks.  I got a feeling everyone will enjoy this.  You have your farting, pussy, smells, vore, and gore, cruel, bondage.  This story will have it all.  It might take a while for my older watchers to get into a story with out a lot of farting, and I anticipate that.  It will come. I do have a little bit in it at first.