- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Boobs, Body Exploration, Mouthplay, Unaware, Handheld, Gentle, Teasing, Stripping, Kissing, Nesi Kher, Shower Scene

Sheo

Nesi would probably never get tired of how nervous Crow got, but she appreciated his compliment. In response to him calling beautiful, she blew him a kiss while rubbing his body with her pinky. And after a short finger massage, she used that finger to scoop him up and press him against her bare breast.

 

He squirmed and stammered, only enamoring Nesi further. But after about a minute of her kneading and rolling him into her massive breast, she brought him back to her palm. Then she grinned and said:

 

"You're such a little charmer... But I appreciate the compliment, Crow!"

 

She clearly hadn't explained her plan yet, so she started to say:

 

"Since we both need to take a shower, I figured taking turns would be lame. And after hearing about your earlier escapades, I came up with an idea!"

 

She was holding the string in full view of Crow, and when she noticed his confused stares, she said:

 

"You must've been real lucky to not get washed down the drain, so I'm gonna take an extra little precaution with you, Crow."

 

Then, she placed her bar of soap next to him, which smelled decidedly soapy and fresh, before saying:

 

"This might feel a bit tight, but I'm tying you to my soap. I figure that if I just shower normally with you along for the ride, then you'll end up clean too!"

 

After that, she smirked and added:

 

"On the off chance that my brilliant plan doesn't work, then I'll just give you an extra thorough scrub down. You'll be cleaner than ever before, once I'm done with ya!"

 

She then waited to hear Crow's response. If he approved of her plan, and she was betting that he would, she'd start tying him up.


Crow

Crow, while getting a very nice massage from Nesi's pinky, saw her blow him a kiss, which might have blown a gasket in Crow's mind. At this point, he definitely wasn't thinking straight, he was just too infatuated with the Titaness in front of him. Nesi might have noticed this, as she then scooped him up with her pinky. He held on tight, not wanting to fall off, and then saw where he was headed, and his face went bright red. He barely had time to process everything before he was face first in Nesi's boob.

 

He had been pressed into boobs before, especially with Amy in her shower, but this was entirely different. Nesi was intentionally doing this, and it was reflected in the level of care he was given. He wasn't pressed into her boob, rather, he was gently kneaded into it, letting him appreciate how soft it was. At first, he was completely distracted by its softness and his mind drifted off into nothingness. Then he remembered where he was, and immediately became embarrassed again. Between kneads, he stammered, not sure what to say. He loved what she was doing to him, but he still felt like he was crossing some sort of line, even though to Nesi, no such line existed.

 

Soon, he was released from her boob and placed back on her palm. Hearing her thank him for the compliment, he replied:

 

"Y-you're welcome, Nesi..." He was still reeling a bit from being against her breast. Then, she mentioned she had an idea and held up some string, prompting some confused looks from Crow. Sure, he had some ideas about what she might do with that string, but his mind refused to think about them lest he die from embarrassment. 

 

Then, she brought her bar of soap, and everything clicked for Crow. He was going to get very up close and personal with Nesi's body... her nude body. He was nearing his limit on how much he could take of all of this. He really wanted to do it, his heart soared at the idea of it, but he still felt something that made him not want to. Maybe it was guilt or just the memory of being in the shower with Amy, which was very pleasurable, but it was pretty scary. All of his reservations and feelings suddenly boiled to the surface, and he replied:

 

"I would love to, Nesi, but um... why are you doing this for me? We've only just met, and I'm not sure I deserve all of the love and attention you're giving me." Crow, while enamored with Nesi, did still wonder why he wasn't being treated like the burden that he felt he was. Not ready to hear her answer, he lowered his head and crossed his arms, expecting the worst.


Sheo

When Nesi heard Crow's question, she shrugged and said:

 

"I dunno... It's just the first idea that popped into my head?"

 

But what he said after his question made her feel like he was really unsure of everything right now, so she smiled and said:

 

"As for your other concerns, I think you deserve it. I mean, I put you through one hell of a gauntlet today, and you've been very understanding about it. Plus, you felt amazing to squeeze, so you can think of it as me returning the favor!"

 

Then she added:

 

"And besides, we may have just met, but it's not every day you find a guy the size of a bug in your moccasin..."

 

The fact that he looked down so sullenly made her think that words alone wouldn't be enough, so she smirked and picked him up, bringing Crow in front of her lips while on her palm. Then she smiled, giving him a good look at those plump things up close, before saying:

 

"Don't worry so much Crow..."

 

When she spoke, her breath washed over him and he could clearly see how white and shiny her teeth were. There were also stands of saliva visible when she spoke, making him glad that he never got accidentally eaten at least.

 

She then pressed her lips on him, giving Crow a forceful smooch. Her lips enveloped his entire being, and she seemed to push further down on him every second. Once she was done, she brought him back to the counter and said with a wink:

 

"Feeling better? I just feel like meeting somebody who's both tiny and likes to be manhandled by my toes is a crazy thing, so let's just roll with it! Besides your wonderful squeezing texture, you're an adorable little dude..."

 

Following that, she waited for Crow's response. If he still didn't want the shower option, then she'd just help him clean himself off instead...


Crow

While listening to her, he found it hard to look at her. She was already big, but right now, he felt even smaller than he already was. When she started to try and make him feel better, it was sort of working. He felt a little bit of warmth in his heart, but he was still preoccupied with his overpowering doubts. Nesi was such a caring person, and she was deciding to give a bug like him attention and he wasn't sure why. Her mentioning he was the size of a bug didn't help either, as it just reminded him of how insignificant he was.

 

Then, he felt himself being raised in the air, and he wasn't sure what to expect. His curiosity overcame his shame, and he looked in front of him, only to see two giant, plump lips right in front of him.

 

He had never been so close to someone's lips before, even at normal size, so this was even more exciting than Nesi was probably intending. Her lips looked like huge pillows, so much so that he was very tempted to hug them. Though considering his state of mind, he decided against it. Then Nesi spoke, her words reverberating into his very soul. Besides her booming voice, her breath washed over him as well. The air became incredibly moist and filled with the smell of saliva, as well as the last meal Nesi had. It was certainly a different smell compared to  what he was used to, and he wasn't sure how he felt about it yet. Through her lips, he could see her teeth, which were incredibly white and shiny. She really was perfect, Crow thought. He then noticed strands of saliva between her lips, and he thought about what it would be like to be covered in it, which made him blush again.

 

What made him blush even more was what Nesi did next. Her lips approached him like a storm cloud, and within moments, they enveloped him, pushing him down against her palm. Her lips were even softer than her finger, which he didn't think was possible. It was at this moment that his love for her was sealed. She was giving him a loving, comforting kiss, even though he wasn't even as tall as her lower lip. In absolute bliss, he simply allowed her lips to continue pressing down on him, hugging them as tightly as he could.

 

When she finally released him from her kiss, he was back on the counter, and most of his fears had gone away. It was clear to him now that she was doing this because she wanted to and not out of some sense of pity. After hearing her first question and nodding to it, he heard the rest of her sentence, and blushed profusely at her calling him "adorable." He wasn't sure what he did to deserve being with someone as great as Nesi.

 

"Thanks Nesi, I feel a lot better. I'm up for being your shower buddy now. Though ummm..." His face turned beet red while he tried to finish his question. "S-should I take off my underwear for this? Might be weird to shower with my clothes on..." He definitely couldn't look Nesi in the eye when he asked that.


Sheo

Nesi was glad that she cheered Crow up, though she loved how often he'd blush by what she'd say. But then she heard his last question, and it made her eyes widen. Then she picked him up, somewhat out of habit, and unceremoniously dumped him on her palm.

 

Then, she simply said without even looking at him:

 

"That's a good question..."

 

Clearly, it'd make sense for them to both strip nude, but with how badly he'd handled even her lighter teases, she wasn't sure if he could handle that. And in his defense, taking a shower together was pretty dang intimate, regardless of their sizes.

 

There was the fact that his underwear looked as filthy as he did, so letting him keep it on might let it get clean too. And if his underwear was sturdy enough to last as long as it has, maybe it kept that area free of dirt underneath.

 

It was something Nesi was surprisingly unsure of, causing her to absentmindedly play with Crow who was still in her palm. She poked and prodded at him, not even glancing at him, as she was deep in thought. He was rolled, squished, and mashed by her finger. Sometimes by multiple at a time.

 

But after several minutes of this, she came to a decision and looked down, seeing Crow smothered under her middle finger. Once she helped him back up, she said:

 

"I didn't even realize I picked you up, Crow..."

 

Then she playfully grinned and said:

 

"Sorry about that!"

 

Following that, she explained:

 

"I think it would be fine if you kept that on. I feel like it'll dry pretty quickly anyway. Does that sound okay with you, Crow? I'm cool if you wanna do things differently."

 

Then she lightly stroked Crow's head while waiting for him to give his answer.

 

Soon, they'd finally be ready for their shower...


Crow

Since he was looking away, he didn't see her eyes widen, nor the fingers that came to lift him into the air. He was surprised to be dropped on her palm in such a thoughtless way, but then he noticed her not even looking at him, making him realize that her mind was somewhere else. The way she inquisitively said what she said confirmed his theory. He wondered for a second about what she might be thinking about, but considering what he just said, it didn't take long to figure it out. That thought alone made him blush.

 

Then he started to get played with by Nesi's fingers, which he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it. Her fingers were as soft as ever, and being messed with by them when Nesi was unaware of what she was doing was much different than before. He was pushed into her palm, rubbed between her fingers, scrunched between the folds of her skin, kneaded like dough by multiple fingers, and anything else her hands could come up with. It reminded him a lot of being at her feet, only this time he wasn't getting dirty. He still loved her feet, but this was a nice alternative.

 

He was honestly a bit disappointed when she finally stopped, as that meant he would have to talk to her again, which still made him nervous. Though if she kept being as nice as she was, hopefully that would pass. Her apology and playful grin helped put him at ease, and with surprising focus, he listened to what she said about his state of dress. He initially agreed with what she was saying, but then his shyness and blossoming love for her changed his mind. Her stroking his head didn't help much either, especially since he nuzzled into her finger like before.

 

"I know it's weird, but I think I'd feel more comfortable if you weren't the only one naked. I'm not sure why I feel that way, but I do." To try and add some logical reasoning to it, he added, "I've also been in these boxers all day, so I kinda want to get out of them for a bit." He was being surprisingly confident with his answers, but he was still blushing, showing he still had a ways to go.


Sheo

When Nesi heard his response, she tapped her chin and said:

 

"That's a very thoughtful way of looking at it... But you've got a point, Crow!"

 

When she heard they rest of his reasoning, she smiled and said:

 

"Can't fault ya there..."

 

Following that, she placed him back on the counter and said:

 

"You go ahead and get undressed, and I'll finish doing the same. It'd probably be a bad idea if I tried holding you while doing that..."

 

She started to laugh after that, making Crow wonder how that would go. There would be a good chance of her dropping him, so he was glad that she was being careful.

 

And while Crow got undressed, he watched as Nesi slipped off her short shorts. She simply undid the button and allowed it to fall, revealing to him a pair of black panties. Then she slowly slipped those off, gradually moving them down her legs, and bending down in the process. Her bare butt was practically being shown off to Crow.

 

But once they were both ready, Nesi said:

 

"I'm gonna get you on the soap bar, so get ready Crow..."

 

Nesi pinched him between her thumb and index finger, gripping him tightly. Then she grabbed the soap and pressed him into the center of it. Once she felt he was secure, she grabbed the string, but not before looking to see how Crow was doing.

 

He couldn't move much, but he looked nervous, so Nesi grinned and said:

 

"Don't worry Crow! I'm gonna leave ya squeaky clean..."

 

Then she tied him to the soap, where the string rested on his stomach. He was secure at least. And Nesi happily grinned upon seeing that he wouldn't be able to slip away mid-rubbing.

 

Once he was ready, she picked the soap up and turned on the shower, looking forward to finally cleaning off...


Crow

Hearing her agree with him and saying he was being thoughtful made him smile. He was glad that she was respecting his opinions as well as giving him compliments, despite the fact that he was 100 times smaller than her. When she finally picked him up and placed him on the counter, he felt more secure than he had been in a while.

 

Of course, that went out the window once it dawned on him that he would be naked in front of her... and vice versa. He barely even thought of her other comment, merely imagining himself falling to the floor if she changed while holding him, and not even in vivid detail. He was grateful for her carefulness, but that gratitude quickly changed to anxiety. He might have made a small mistake in asking to strip...

 

He immediately took off his boxers, not wanting to still be clothed while Nesi was naked, and looking down at himself, he could tell that he was dirty everywhere. Since they were boxers, they were a bit flowy and not form-fitting, so a bunch of grime and sweat managed to get underneath them while he was between the two women's feet. Of course, his eyes then drifted to his genitals, which were firmly standing at attention. Not wanting Nesi to see that, he quickly covered them up with his hands.

 

Luckily, she was turned away, but that only meant he would see a very particular side of her when she got undressed. He watched her, not wanting to offend her by being turned away when she looked towards him, but that only meant that he would see absolutely every part of Nesi stripping. She slipped off her short shorts, revealing black panties that cupped her butt, showing off her feminine curves. He was already feeling a bit aroused, and that only increased when she took her panties off as well. With the way that she did it, she was bent down, meaning that her butt was right in Crow's face. He had seen many parts of giant women today, but this was a new sight indeed. Part of him wondered what it would be like to be between her soft cheeks, maybe even kneaded between them...

 

He shook himself out of his fantasy, realizing that he wasn't doing himself any favors in concealing his arousal, and he focused back on Nesi, which thanks to the fact that she was now nude, didn't help his current situation much.

 

She then turned slightly toward him, revealing a side view of her genitals to him, which he attempted to avoid looking at to respect her privacy. Granted, privacy wasn't a very applicable concept to this situation, but he tried nonetheless. Hearing her voice, he smiled and readied himself to be picked up. Within seconds, he was placed on her soap bar, and was gently pressed into it by her finger. 

 

The soap had a strange texture for sure, but not an unpleasant one. He liked the smell as well, as it reminded him of the minute smells he could pick up while inside Nesi's shoes that didn't come from Nesi herself. He heard her reassure him from above, so he gave her a thumbs up and a smile in response. With Crow in tow, Nesi readied the string and tied Crow up, squishing him into the soap a little bit more.

 

As for Crow himself, so he wouldn't cause Nesi to miss a spot while cleaning him, he extended his limbs all the way out before she tied him up, resembling someone who is trying to make a snow angel. Unfortunately for him, that meant his erection was on full display, which he didn't think of until it was too late. Hopefully Nesi wouldn't notice that...

 

Now secured to the soap bar, he watched as Nesi's gigantic, nude body turned on the shower, allowing water to rain down upon him. He wasn't sure what was going to happen, but it would definitely be an experience he wouldn't soon forget.


Sheo

Due to just how embarrassed Crow seemed during the whole lead up to the soap tying, she decided to not look at him too closely. Just before stepping inside, she noticed his erection. But mostly because of the contract between his grimy body and the white soap bar. It wasn't something he could help, so best to just not acknowledge it, at least to prevent Crow from actually dying from nervousness.

 

And so she stepped under the water, allowing it to rain down around her, causing her to loudly exhale and say:

 

"Ahh... It feels so good..."

 

Then, she laughed to herself before saying:

 

"I'd close my eyes if I were you, Crow... I like my soap wet before scrubbin' down, and you could probably use it too!"

 

She then placed the soap under the torrent of water while rubbing it with her free hand. Not only did she give Crow a forceful massage with her palm, but she also created a lather. Once she was ready, she began sliding the bar of soap over every single inch of her. She wanted to be nice and thorough, so she put a lot of force into her rubbing.

 

In a way, she didn't really consider how that might impact Crow, but that was mainly due to how nice the hot water felt on her. It made her a lot lazier with her care for Crow. But at least he'd get a full experience.

 

After every major section, Nesi would shove the soap back under the water, rinsing both the dirty suds and Crow off. He never had quite enough time to recover before getting slammed back into her naked body. But the areas where she spent the most time were her stomach and abs, her breasts, and her thighs. Everywhere else was still given a proper amount of time though, including her crotch and privates.

 

By the time she was finished washing, she simply lifted her face and let the water soak her. And the way she gripped the soap caused Crow to slip out from the string and get stuck to her palm. Due to all the water, she didn't even notice.

 

So when she was finished, she placed the soap in the dish and said:

 

"I'll dry off real quick and then dry you, so don't worry Crow..."

 

Because she grabbed the towel so quickly, Crow came loose again and fell on top of it, right on time to see him rapidly approaching her soaking and bare midsection.


Crow

He was watching Nesi pretty closely, mainly since there wasn't much else to do in his position, so when she looked towards his lower body and contorted her face ever so slightly, his heart nearly stopped. She must have seen his erection, there wasn't anything else that would elicit that reaction, he thought. Though she didn't stare at it, so he hoped that she just accepted that he was just a bit excited, and that he wasn't some kind of sick pervert or something.

 

Once the water started to come down onto Nesi, he couldn't help but look at how the water cascaded down her body. It danced around the curves on her body, creating miniature waterfalls up and down her body that made her look like a water nymph or nature goddess. He constantly had to remind himself that she was just a very large human, but with every passing second, that was becoming increasingly difficult. Once she heard her mention how good the water feels, he got even more excited, which was reflected with a bit more action happening below his waist.

 

She then mentioned that he should close his eyes, and he suddenly realized that he probably wouldn't be able to see for the rest of the shower thanks to all of the soap and water and the fact that he couldn't use his arms to wipe his eyes. He couldn't believe that he forgot about that, and he felt a bit disappointed that he wouldn't be able to look at Nesi's body while she was cleaning. Little did he know that he would be feeling all of her body pretty soon. He closed his eyes and yelled:

 

"Okay, ready Nesi!"

 

Almost immediately, a torrent of water came down upon him, which forced him to squint to avoid any water getting in his eyes. He could already feel some of the grime getting washed off of him, and he smiled knowing that he was going to get clean pretty soon. Then, he felt her hand rubbing him, along with the soap. That in itself helped get some grime off of him too, and it felt great as well. While doing that, she inadvertently kept rubbing Crow's thing with her palm, which he hoped was too small for her to feel. He noticed that soap bubbles were starting to accumulate on him, which meant that Nesi was almost done creating a lather... which meant it was almost time to be scrubbed along Nesi's body.

 

Once Nesi's hand retreated, he took a deep breath in in preparation for what he was about to experience, accidentally inhaling some soap bubbles in the process. After spitting those out, he held his breath, just in time to get smacked into Nesi's skin.

 

He couldn't see, so there were many points where he had no idea where he was on her body, despite Nesi forcefully rubbing him into her. But there were certain times where he definitely knew where he was. There were also many times where he wondered if Nesi remembered he was there. That may have been for the best considering some of the places he got put.

 

She started with her face, arms, neck, and back, giving each area an adequate amount of attention but not a lot. After this, she brought Crow and the soap back under the water, wiping off the dirty suds. Some of the grime that had come off of Crow came back on during her scrubbing, and when he was back under the water like this, it was washed off again. This was a cycle that would clearly repeat multiple times.

 

She then got her armpits, which were rife with sweat from the rest of her day. He was pushed right into the skin and rubbed around it, getting some of that sweat onto him as well. There was surprisingly not much smell here, but the little there was was still pretty pleasant for Crow. 

 

After wiping off the suds again, she got to her boobs, which she rubbed extra hard when compared to the rest of her body. Thankfully her boobs were very soft, or else Crow would have been pretty uncomfortable. She then moved down to her abs, which were surprisingly toned. Crow knew she was a fairly athletic woman from his previous views of her body, but it didn't hit him till now just how muscular she was.

 

After wiping off more suds, she reached the areas he was dreading and hoping for the most. She didn't spend long on her privates, but even that little bit of time was enough for Crow. He was surrounded by her feminine musk, which was only masked by the smell of the soap around him. He wondered if she knew what she was doing right now, but he assumed she wasn't fully aware. He decided to enjoy being this close to her privates silently, and wouldn't bring it up later (unless Nesi brought it up first).

 

She then made her way to her butt, which Crow wasn't fully expecting. He got pressed against her cheeks, which were a little bit softer than her boobs, at least to him. He then felt himself slipping between her cheeks for a second. She seemed to keep herself very clean here, which was fortunate for Crow. He even seemed to be able to live out his fantasy, minus being kneaded between her cheeks.

 

After a particularly vigorous cleaning of dirty suds, she made it down to her thighs. These were very soft as well, but thanks to their proximity to Nesi's crotch, he could smell her musk the entire time he was there, which kept him embarrassingly aroused. She also seemed to stay here for longer than needed, which didn't help Crow's composure one bit.

 

Eventually, she made it down to her legs and feet, which she surprisingly didn't spend a lot of time on. She still rubbed her sole clean, but it was less time than Crow had expected. He wondered if she subconsciously spent less time on her feet to tease him.

 

By the time she finished, Crow was coming loose from the string a bit. Nesi didn't notice this, so when he slipped out and landed on her palm, he was brought without knowledge onto her towel, which meant he would experience yet another round of her body. He was in the same situation as he was with Amy, complete with an unaware giantess. But at least there would be some aftercare after drying her off this time, so he had that to look forward to.


Sheo

Nesi started drying off, grinding Crow into every inch of her body once again, only this time with a whole lot more force than when she was washing herself. And compared to how Amy did it, this was way more intense. Maybe it was because Nesi was a more athletic woman, so she naturally was able to do these things with more power?

 

Regardless of that, Crow was given a full tour of her soaking wet body, until eventually (after several minutes of dizzying movement and mashing) he got stuck right between her breasts. Due to just how much effort Nesi put into both washing and drying herself, Crow was quite a bit winded, and needed a break. It almost seemed like her boobs were swallowing him, making him feel relaxed, despite the fact that she didn't realize where he was.

 

Once she was finished, she glanced down at the soap dish, but was surprised to see a distinct lack of Crow. Upon noticing that, she said:

 

"Crow...? Where'd you wander off to little buddy...?"

 

Crow would have answered her, but the steamy room already caused Nesi to start perspiring, where droplets of sweat seemed to consistently keep him from speaking.

 

A moment later, she tapped her chin and said:

 

"Did you maybe want some privacy to dry off? In that case, I'll come back in a little bit and check on ya, so stay on the counter. See ya soon!"

 

She then tore a piece of a paper towel and placed it near the soap tray, intending to leave him something to dry himself off with. The irony was that Crow's current location was far different, but he was a bit too small for her to feel him at the moment.

 

Following that, Nesi walked out of the bathroom toward her bedroom to put on her pajamas, unknowingly smothering and rubbing Crow between her breasts the whole way there...



Crow

Crow was once again subjected to getting rubbed along Nesi's lovely body, only this time it was much, much more thorough. He was given another tour of each of her body parts, even the more intimate ones. He was pressed firmly into every part of her body, much more than Amy, which surprised him until he remembered how athletic Nesi was, so it made sense that she would be stronger.

 

At some point during her rubdown, he got left behind between her breasts. He might have immediately tried to let Nesi know where he was now that he was finally still, but he was pretty tired after Nesi's harsh treatment, so he decided to revel in the softness of her cleavage before doing anything. He nuzzled his head into her boobs, soothed both by her soft skin and the cushions of her breasts. The beating of her heart was also incredibly relaxing, threatening to lull him to sleep.

 

He was woken up by Nesi's questions though, and he immediately took a deep breath in so he could yell up to her. However, right on cue, sweat droplets poured down on him, muzzling him everytime he tried to talk. Eventually, he took the universe's hint and stopped trying, electing to wait until they were out of the bathroom.

 

That proved to be a mistake though, since while she started to walk out of the room, still in the nude, he was relentlessly rubbed between Nesi's breasts. She had just showered, so it was likely he wouldn't get much dirtier besides a little bit of sweat, so he decided to wait it out until she stopped walking. He enjoyed being between her breasts regardless, so that wasn't too hard to do. But he still wanted to let her know where he was, so he squirmed as much as he could while being smothered. He sneaked some licks and kisses in there as well, noticing the taste of her soap while he did so. Hopefully Nesi would connect the dots and find out where he was, but he was in no rush.



Sheo

Once Nesi got to her room, she tapped her chin while muttering:

 

"Now what to wear...?"

 

While she thought about that, she swayed from side to side, further smothering and rubbing Crow. She didn't even feel him right now, though she also wasn't actively looking out for him either, since she assumed he was just in the bathroom drying off on his own. She then spun around to one of her open drawers, leaving Crow dizzy from the sudden action, as she walked toward it.

 

Eventually, she decided on a tank top and a pair of silky shorts, quickly putting them on. Due to her tank top, her breasts were held together a bit more than when they were bare, practically burying Crow in their flesh. She then stretched her arms up, squishing her boobs together even more, almost flattening her tiny friend.

 

Once she was ready, she lazed over to her couch and plopped down, putting her feet up in the process. Due to how her body shook during Nesi's crash, Crow was somehow thrown over to the front of her right boob, where her tank top pushed on her further. And before he could move an inch, he felt an additional weight slam down on him. In order to get more comfortable, she rested a hand on her chest, unintentionally pinning Crow in place.

 

Then she turned on the TV, feeling fairly sleepy, but wanting to stay up to grab Crow later whenever he was ready. She'd check on him soon, just once she got to relax for a bit longer. 

 

Too bad she didn't realize that she was actively preventing his escape from her own shirt...


Crow

If Nesi had noticed him, he would have pulled him out by now, Crow thought. Therefore, he decided that his best course of action would be to wait until Nesi sat or laid down, then squirm out of her cleavage then. Doing that while she was moving would be nigh impossible. At least the ride was enjoyable for him.

 

That was especially true when Nesi swayed or walked, which smothered and rubbed Crow up and down her soft skin. He was still naked, so he felt her boobs on his entire body... including his genitals. With the overwhelming situation he was in along with the constant physical stimulation, it was inevitable that he would be erect. He tried his hardest not to enjoy himself too much though. Explaining why there was a wet splotch in her cleavage might actually be the thing to kill him.

 

After a few dizzying motions from Nesi, he was squeezed even more harshly between her boobs. It was consistent at this point though, which means that either she was holding her boobs together or she put on some clothes that were constricting her boobs. Since she didn't know he was in her cleavage, he quickly deduced that it was the latter.

 

While she walked to wherever she was going, she pancaked her tiny friend between her boobs, enveloping him in their flesh. At one point, she stretched and squished her boobs even more. Her boobs were soft, but even they had a limit to how pliant they would be, which Crow learned firsthand as he felt his body flatten a bit from the force of her giant breasts. When she stopped stretching, the normal amount of smothering she subjected him to seemed almost gentle in comparison.

 

Once she sat down, Crow was thrown elsewhere on her boobs. Where exactly he was was unknown to him, but at least now that she had stopped walking, he could squirm free and get her attention. It was almost as if Nesi knew that though, and she then rested her hand on her chest, pinning Crow against her breast yet again. In this position, there wasn't much he could do to get her attention besides small movements, so that's what he did. He squirmed, rubbed her boob with his hands and feet, and even tried grabbing hold of her boob with his hands, hoping to pinch her or at the very least do something that would be noticeable.



Sheo

While Nesi was laying on the couch, she started to slowly nod off. Every few seconds, her head would dip, only for her to snap it back up to stay awake. But each time she grew closer and closer to actually falling asleep. She barely even felt Crow's actions, and what little she did feel was ignored by her swiftly dozing mind. That didn't stop her from unintentionally pestering him, as she'd involuntarily press her palm harder onto her breast each time she forced herself back awake.

 

It felt like yet another kneading session, and this time Nesi didn't even subconsciously hold herself back, which made things enjoyable but difficult for him. But after about 10 minutes of this intensity, she finally succumbed to sleep, where her hand slowly slid down the side of her boob. Crow finally had his chance to crawl to freedom, which was exactly what he did. While he crawled, he could hear and feel her snores, which normally would likely feel fairly quiet and cute. But now, it was like a rumbling roar, giving him another reminder of how much more massive his new friend was.

 

When he finally escaped from the cup of her tank top, he was able to see Nesi's sleeping face, and man was it stunning. Her mouth was half open, where a bit of drool was leaking out the side. She looked content though, and he could feel her hot breath constantly washing over him. Since she hadn't brushed her teeth yet, he could still smell a combination of everything she had eaten today, and it was a strange but oddly pleasant mixture to him. Possibly due to his sheer love for Nesi at this point. But her mouth itself looked like a frighteningly deep cavern, and he was sure that he should avoid it for now. Though a part of him wondered what it might be like inside of it.

 

But she had only recently fallen asleep, so thought about what he should do, since he might still be able to rouse her before she really fell into a deep sleep for the night...



Crow

Yet again the moment passed where Crow expected to be pulled out of Nesi's chest, so clearly he wasn't making headway with this method either. Eventually he stopped squirming, growing a bit tired in his muscles.

 

While he was squirming and afterwards, Nesi continued to press her palm into her boob intermittently. It wasn't as suffocating as when she stretched, so it was very bearable, but it was somewhat frustrating to Crow that he still couldn't get her attention.

Though while it wasn't as suffocating as that, it was still somewhat comparable. He didn't detect any carefulness behind each knead, leading him to believe that even subconsciously, Nesi didn't know he was there. At first, that made him feel even more insignificant, but once he allowed himself to enjoy the sensation of her squeezing, he felt pretty happy. To be this close to Nesi was amazing, even if she was unaware of him.

 

Eventually, she let him go, and not wanting to chance anything, he immediately began squirming out of her top. While doing so, he heard her snores, which were pretty cute despite how loud they were. He was once again reminded of his size, but in this case he was okay with it. Once he finally made it out of her top, he was a free tiny, and all he had to do was wake Nesi up. Though considering their size difference, that was easier said than done.

 

Now that he was out, he looked at Nesi's face, and in the low light of the room, she looked positively divine. Sure, the drool made her seem less deity-like, but Crow didn't care. She looked beautiful and that was all that mattered to him. As he got closer to her face, he felt her warm breath getting hotter and hotter as it washed over him. He could also detect a strange smell emanating from her mouth. Considering she hadn't brushed yet, it was probably just an amalgamation of everything she had eaten that day. When combined with her saliva, the smell was somewhat pleasing to Crow. Part of him wanted to take a closer look into her mouth, but there would be better times for that, preferably ones where she knew he was there and wouldn't accidentally swallow him. He didn't know if he could survive being in a stomach, and he wasn't about to test that idea.

 

As for how to wake her up, Crow couldn't think of a definitively good idea. Every plan had some way where it could go wrong, and many of them probably wouldn't wake her up at all, instead making her think she was itchy. Figuring yelling into her ear would be the best course of action, he climbed up to one of her ears, which was easier thanks to her slumped body, and he shouted directly into its canal.

 

"Hey! Nesi!" He then got down on his hands and knees, expecting quite a rude awakening from something like that.


Sheo

Nesi was asleep, or mostly asleep at least. Her couch was comfortable and the room was just the right temperature for her. Not too hot or cold. Then she felt a tickle around her neck, which she ignored. And when Crow shouted in her ear, she immediately sat up and yelled:

 

"Huh?? Crow...?"

 

Due to that act, Crow was shaken off her ear and sent tumbling back down her tank top, this time rolling along her cleavage. And while she rubbed her eyes, her elbows pushed against her breasts, smothering Crow, leaving him stuck to the side of her right breast. But after yawning, her eyes widened as she shouted:

 

"Oh crap, I forgot about Crow!"

 

She then hopped up and rushed to the bathroom, unintentionally battering the very same person she thought she was heading towards. It was highly enjoyable for him, but also difficult. Though the harshness carried its own charm to Crow, whether she was aware of him or not. He did have his preferences, so he hoped to get another chance at attention soon.

 

Once she got in the bathroom, she said:

 

"Crow...? I'm real sorry I left ya here! I must've passed out..."

 

But when she looked at the counter, and found no sign of Crow, which was odd. As she looked, she muttered:

 

"Where is he...? And it looks like the paper towel didn't even get used."

 

While she wondered about what was going on, she fidgeted in place, incessantly mashing and rubbing Crow between her ample breasts. She didn't even feel his body at this point, and the sweat seemed to lubricate him, causing him to be rolled and dragged all around her tight cleavage. After a minute or two, she stopped moving, and muttered:

 

"He didn't wander off to find a place to sleep by himself, did he...? Maybe I'll find him snoozing in one of my moccasins or something...?"

 

Nesi was not on the right track, but since she wasn't moving right now, maybe Crow could snap her focus to his location, and possibly alert her to his presence too...



Crow

Crow was ready for a harsh awakening, but not ready enough. Once she lifted herself up, he went tumbling down to her cleavage, powerless to stop his descent. He landed in it, which didn't surprise Crow at all, and then he was smothered by another one of Nesi's random movements, which smushed him between her breasts. By the time he was done being squeezed, he was stuck against her right boob.

 

That kept in place for what came next. She practically ran back to the bathroom, subjecting Crow to an even harsher round of smushing and rubbing than before. He enjoyed it a lot though, so he simply let it happen while he bided his time. It felt like being massaged by two giant pillows, and it felt amazing, even with the sweat that was coating him head to toe. So much for that shower, he thought to himself.

 

He heard her muffled voice from above, along with vibrations that felt weird to him where he was. She sounded confused, leading him to believe she finally knew she forgot about him, but clearly she was looking in the wrong place. Continuing to get battered by her boobs without end confirmed his suspicions. At this point, it seemed like she was sweating even more, possibly because she was nervous about where Crow might be. As a result, he slipped and slid all around her cleavage as she fidgeted. It honestly made the experience even better for Crow, so much so that he really had to try hard not to let loose with his... thing while he was in there.

 

He realized that she was finally looking for him, she just needed a hint as to where he could be. He could provide that, but from where he was, anything incredibly noticeable might be pretty difficult to pull off. He finally thought of a plan, one that he really didn't want to do considering how much he liked Nesi. But she wouldn't be hurt by it, he reasoned, she's way too big to be hurt by me. To start his plan, he shouted, muffled by her boobs:

 

"I'm down here Nesi!" He knew that wouldn't be enough, as it would be a miracle if she felt or heard his voice. That was what the second part of his plan was for. With a heavy heart, he opened his mouth and bit down on Nesi's skin, hopefully causing her at most just a noticeable pinch.


Sheo

When Nesi felt Crow bite him, it felt more like a weak pinch, but in her distracted state, she smashed her breasts together with her palms. And while she held her boobs in place, she shuddered, saying

 

"Ow... did a bug crawl in my shirt...?"

 

However, almost as soon as she muttered that, she wondered about something faint she thought she heard less than a second before that pinch, and it caused a wave of cold sweat to pass down her, as she said:

 

"Oh crap... Please don't be who I think this is..."

 

She then reached down her tank top, and quickly fished Crow out, confirming her suspicions. Unfortunately, he was out cold, likely from the suddenness and violence of that impact, but less from any potential damage her boob slam could have caused. Honestly, he looked as fine as ever, if a tad sweaty. So Nesi slowly and gently rubbed his body with her fingers, gradually rousing him back to consciousness. And once he was awake, she rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand, before saying:

 

"Crow...? I'm really, really, sorry about this. I don't know how I got you into this mess, but you're safe now."

 

After that, she reached down and gave him a kiss, though a very short peck of one, before pulling back and smiling, before saying:

 

"I'm glad I found you... What the heck happened after that shower?"

 

Nesi guessed that Crow might be cold, so she brought him closer to her face to more easily hear him, before pressing a finger down on his body. She made sure to only put enough pressure to envelop most of his body, but not enough to prevent him from talking to or hearing her. Then, she simply waited for what Crow would say.



Crow

Right after biting her, Crow was smushed harshly between her boobs. More from shock than anything, he immediately passed out. Upon waking, he felt soft, giant fingers rubbing his body tenderly. It was an incredibly pleasant way to wake up, and Crow smiled at her as a way of saying thanks.

 

He heard her apology, but before he could reply, she brought her face close to him and kissed him, quickly enveloping him in her lips. It was a very short kiss (from Crow's perspective, it was too short), and as quickly as she brought her face forward, she brought it back, smiling reassuringly.

 

Suddenly, he felt a cold wind nip at his body, which felt especially chilly because of his nudity. Nesi must have noticed this because after bringing him closer to her face, which radiated heat onto the tiny Crow, she placed her finger on most of his body. She pressed down slightly, making Crow sink into her palm, but she wasn't pressing down hard enough where he was uncomfortable. If anything, it was like Crow was under a hot, weighted blanket. Crow greatly admired her carefulness and conscientiousness and rubbed her giant finger with his hand as a show of appreciation. Happy and warm, he started to explain the situation.

 

"Right when the shower was over, I fell onto your towel and... eventually ended up in your cleavage." He decided to leave out all of the lewd details, for obvious reasons.

 

"I tried to get your attention a couple of times before you sat down, but I wasn't big enough for you to notice me..." He was once again reminded of his diminutive size, and he felt a little ashamed of it after saying that. 

 

"I yelled in your ear while you were on the couch, but then I fell into your cleavage again when you got up to come get me. I don't blame you for any of this by the way! I know you're trying your best and I can't thank you enough for that!" Accentuating his show of gratitude with a quick pat of her finger with his hand, he took a deep breath before finishing his explanation.

 

"As for what just happened, I couldn't think of any way to get you to know where I was except for biting you...And I'm so sorry for that!" That last part burst out of him as he was suddenly overcome with guilt, and since he had no place to hide, he hugged Nesi's finger and burrowed his face into it. He knew she wouldn't punish him or anything like that, but her gargantuan size still intimidated him.



Sheo

When Nesi heard him finish talking about biting her, she pressed him harder, preventing him from saying anything else. And while he was being smothered, she said in a surprisingly serious tone.

 

"I don't want you apologizing for that, Crow. You did what you needed to do to get my attention."

 

Then, she plucked him up and moved him even closer to her face, suddenly grinding him against her cheek. And while she did that, she said:

 

"You had a crazy mini adventure... I'm happy everything turned out okay though."

 

After that, she brought him closer to her lips and immediately started showering him with quick kisses. They were rapid-fire and numerous, leaving Crow breathless, but she eventually started to speak. By that point, she'd only kiss Crow after every word, which was still a lot. But she said:

 

"You're such a brave little guy. I'm happy I met you!"

 

Once she was done, she gave him one final kiss, spending nearly 30 seconds smothering him under her lips. But at one point, she sucked him in by accident, causing her to immediately mutter:

 

"Uh oh."

 

She then tried to capture Crow with her tongue, but his size made that easier said than done. He was swiftly drenched in her saliva, as that slimy beast wrestled with him. Nothing he tried seemed to help, so he gave up and waited for Nesi to fix the mess. She ended up letting Crow slide out her mouth in a puddle of spit.

 

She quickly apologized and used a towel to dry Crow off. Since he was so small, she figured that it would be easy, and it kind of was. But once he seemed dry, she saw him shiver, so she vigorously rubbed him between her palms.

 

Once she was done, she sighed and said:

 

"Well that's enough fun for one night, so ready for bed Crow? You can sleep in my moccasin, and since I wear ‘em first thing in the morning, you'll get a wild awakening!"

 

Surprisingly, he looked a bit disappointed, so she giggled and added:

 

"Then wanna sleep with me? I'm cool with stuffing ya between my boobs. You'll be extra comfy..."

 

Then she waited for Crow's response, looking forward to seeing how badly he'd blush at that offer...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.

 

Sheograth10

 

twitter.com/sheograth10

 

deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

 

 

SmolCrowing

 

twitter.com/SmolCrowBro

 

deviantart.com/smolcrowbro